Forums

2022 Murder Toll Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VII
punchin NOS

Re: 2022 Murder Toll Thread

Postby VII » August 17th, 2022, 6:10 pm

Nope they just love crime and hustle and get more dangerous with such facilitation as we are seeing now..

No one goes on a driveby with pistols again, hence the reason for more collateral damage..

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
VII wrote:Not into the red and yellow thing and I'm also a dougla but I know at least 3 cases where this is true, and I'm talking the latest stuff...I know big guys from laventille to chaguanas purchasing whenever a particular fella due east got in new stuff, lil small frame Indian don't look like he could hurt a fly, involved in legal business, was affiliated to very successful indian guys.

Don't know how they could do that to their own country . And of course Karamath son was another one.. probably couldn't get over the lure of paying a few hundred USD for a ting and selling it for 20-40 grand..and all of them are registered importers of containers.. that's all you need...and some Indian belly..

Mmoney607 wrote:Pnm talk show hosts and callers saying that Indians bringing in the guns and giving it to young Africans

So I'd give in.....but before I go further....these young Africans have no brain cells to say no? Turn another leaf, look for something else to do???

Walks away into what's left of a good road in Trinidad

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » August 17th, 2022, 6:18 pm

VII wrote:No pal.just addressing that post, the solution is to tighten up across the board...it's commercial importers and it just so happens there are more Indian importers that's all.

Don't you see where the others get caught bringing in guns...barrels!! Oh God and the Vennies and fishermen are another problem,.Poor T&T..

paid_influencer wrote:
VII wrote:Not into the red and yellow thing and I'm also a dougla but I know at least 3 cases where this is true, and I'm talking the latest stuff...I know big guys from laventille to chaguanas purchasing whenever a particular fella due east got in new stuff, lil small frame Indian down look like he could hurt a fly, involved in legal business , don't know how they could do that to their own country .

Mmoney607 wrote:Pnm talk show hosts and callers saying that Indians bringing in the guns and giving it to young Africans

well the solution is obviously to blame indians

easier to just blame indians tho

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 17th, 2022, 6:29 pm

Clearly you on your own scene..facts are facts and we shouldn't try to bury our heads in the sand because they don't suit us..fact is a lot of dotish criminally inclined Trini Africans have been getting a lot of serious guns from a lot of unscrupulous Trini Indians parading as decent citizens over the years thus making the streets more dangerous for all...it's a Trini problem pal..not an African or Indian one..

paid_influencer wrote:
VII wrote:No pal.just addressing that post, the solution is to tighten up across the board...it's commercial importers and it just so happens there are more Indian importers that's all.

Don't you see where the others get caught bringing in guns...barrels!! Oh God and the Vennies and fishermen are another problem,.Poor T&T..

paid_influencer wrote:
VII wrote:Not into the red and yellow thing and I'm also a dougla but I know at least 3 cases where this is true, and I'm talking the latest stuff...I know big guys from laventille to chaguanas purchasing whenever a particular fella due east got in new stuff, lil small frame Indian down look like he could hurt a fly, involved in legal business , don't know how they could do that to their own country .

well the solution is obviously to blame indians

easier to just blame indians tho

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 17th, 2022, 6:32 pm

correct, when you look at a lot of the businessmen who in the business of importing it’s not hard to put two and two

furthermore it’s not hard to surmise that many are laundering money

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » August 17th, 2022, 6:41 pm

VII wrote:Trini Africans have been getting a lot of serious guns from a lot of unscrupulous Trini Indians parading as decent citizens

99.999% of Indians have nothing to do with what you are claiming, but you lumping us together because of race. That talk going to be used to justify all types of atrocities by racial Afro-Trinidadians against people of Indo-Trinidadian descent. Trinidad is no magical place-- allyuh racial people going to go down that road and we will end up like Guyana and Uganda did.

It politically convenient for PNMites to blame "Indians" for everything under the sun. You good because you are not the target and shielded from it. But I on the ground, that racial shiet does land on my doorstep every day and I have to deal with racial kakaholes who treat me different because I am "Indian" and they are "African."

I want it to stop. I putting all my hope in the one man who can fix it. #philipwillfixit

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 17th, 2022, 6:52 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
VII wrote:Trini Africans have been getting a lot of serious guns from a lot of unscrupulous Trini Indians parading as decent citizens

99.999% of Indians have nothing to do with what you are claiming, but you lumping us together because of race. That talk going to be used to justify all types of atrocities by racial Afro-Trinidadians against people of Indo-Trinidadian descent. Trinidad is no magical place-- allyuh racial people going to go down that road and we will end up like Guyana and Uganda did.

It politically convenient for PNMites to blame "Indians" for everything under the sun. You good because you are not the target and shielded from it. But I on the ground, that racial shiet does land on my doorstep every day and I have to deal with racial kakaholes who treat me different because I am "Indian" and they are "African."

I want it to stop. I putting all my hope in the one man who can fix it. #philipwillfixit

You need to come out from that bubble bro

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 17th, 2022, 8:27 pm

VII wrote:Not into the red and yellow thing and I'm also a dougla but I know at least 3 cases where this is true, and I'm talking the latest stuff...I know big guys from laventille to chaguanas purchasing whenever a particular fella due east got in new stuff, lil small frame Indian don't look like he could hurt a fly, involved in legal business, was affiliated to very successful indian guys.

Don't know how they could do that to their own country . And of course Karamath son was another one.. probably couldn't get over the lure of paying a few hundred USD for a ting and selling it for 20-40 grand..and all of them are registered importers of containers.. that's all you need...and some Indian belly..

So I'd give in.....but before I go further....these young Africans have no brain cells to say no? Turn another leaf, look for something else to do???

Well this is exactly the point. yes it probably is big business people bringing in these things. But they are not the ones pointing it people's face to rob and murder.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 17th, 2022, 8:42 pm

Amd that's OK with you ? :shock:

Do you even know in many cases the ones pointing the guns and doing the shooting are not as sought after as the ones facilitating and creating trends by way of supply and calling shots etc ?

Mmoney607 wrote:

Well this is exactly the point. yes it probably is big business people bringing in these things. But they are not the ones pointing it people's face to rob and murder.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 17th, 2022, 8:55 pm

VII wrote:Amd that's OK with you ? :shock:

Do you even know in many cases the ones pointing the guns and doing the shooting are not as sought after as the ones facilitating and creating trends by way of supply and calling shots etc ?

Mmoney607 wrote:

What the pnm is trying to do is remove all responsibility from the people actually doing the violent crime

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 17th, 2022, 9:17 pm

What the pnm is trying to do is remove all responsibility from the people actually doing the violent crime[/quote]

Kinda liking this statement.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 17th, 2022, 10:07 pm

it’s already been done
all them gangsters sitting home with their govt contracts as cover for all the illegal business they running with youths on the streets doing the dirty work

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 18th, 2022, 4:06 am

369: Rianna Mohammed shot and killed in Maturita, Arima.

Where the PNM Women's League or they sleeping....as per usual

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 18th, 2022, 5:41 am

looking like close to 400 by end of this month
550-600 not seeming so hard to reach by yearend

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 18th, 2022, 6:29 am

hover11 wrote:369: Rianna Mohammed shot and killed in Maturita, Arima.

Attachments
1660814956607.jpg

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » August 18th, 2022, 7:57 am

It's always about the quick dollar and whoever wants it and willing will get involved by any means and that could be for any race or background.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 18th, 2022, 9:48 am

hover11 wrote:369: Rianna Mohammed shot and killed in Maturita, Arima.

Is this the incident with the coast guard officer being shot as well?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 18th, 2022, 9:59 am

^ The girl own mother telling the story. Plenty judgements will be made by many. RIP.

https://www.facebook.com/alerttbackup/posts/pfbid02WwDmbx7Y5Lu1eZc3BN6MCVdNLn3kgTcXtbeBLhPMzgcoChGAXDQ42vA1ayfZDHNcl
MURDER IN ARIMA: WOMAN KILLED DUE TO HER AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED COAST GUARD MEMBER SAYS HER MOTHER
STORY TAKEN FROM IAN ALLEYNE
Mom of daughter murdered in Arima: She was killed because she was having an affair with a married Coast Guard officer...
26-year-old Rianna Victoria Mohammed of Mc Inroy Street, Curepe, was shot dead at Hoyte Avenue, Maturita in Arima on Wednesday 17th August, 2022.
Mohammed, who loved to party, lime and drink with friends, her mother told us, had absolutely no legitimate reason to be in the area where she was killed.
Her mother believes she was put in place to be killed by a man known to her.
Mohammed was a former employee at Pennywise in Grand Bazaar but did not have her contract renewed because of the partying lifestyle she lived.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 18th, 2022, 10:05 am

maj. tom wrote:^ The girl own mother telling the story. Plenty judgements will be made by many. RIP.

https://www.facebook.com/alerttbackup/posts/pfbid02WwDmbx7Y5Lu1eZc3BN6MCVdNLn3kgTcXtbeBLhPMzgcoChGAXDQ42vA1ayfZDHNcl
MURDER IN ARIMA: WOMAN KILLED DUE TO HER AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED COAST GUARD MEMBER SAYS HER MOTHER
Mom of daughter murdered in Arima: She was killed because she was having an affair with a married Coast Guard officer...
26-year-old Rianna Victoria Mohammed of Mc Inroy Street, Curepe, was shot dead at Hoyte Avenue, Maturita in Arima on Wednesday 17th August, 2022.
Mohammed, who loved to party, lime and drink with friends, her mother told us, had absolutely no legitimate reason to be in the area where she was killed.
Mohammed was a former employee at Pennywise in Grand Bazaar but did not have her contract renewed because of the partying lifestyle she lived.
Mother knew her child and her lifestyle

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 18th, 2022, 10:05 am

maj. tom wrote:^ The girl own mother telling the story. Plenty judgements will be made by many. RIP.

I like that mother, brutally honest woman.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » August 18th, 2022, 10:17 am

TIL "abled-body-seaman" is code for CG

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 18th, 2022, 10:32 am

They kill the girl for horn? What kind of panty gunman take that wuk, steups ? Horn would never done..and that CG man would never stop horn..

Steups...

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 18th, 2022, 11:32 am

All this talk of indos bringing in guns and giving to PNM Africans is pure trash. If so then it's a prefect opportunity for PNM to name, shame and jail indos.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 18th, 2022, 11:46 am

Stop being a sheltered lil boy nah..Indian businessmen in charge of underhand crime long time steups...

And they not giving anybody guns to commit crimes, they have guns for sale ,it just so happens they have the means and the facilities to make things happen and they do..

It's a well known fact that Indians and others own the majority of businesses, and such businesses are the ones that can facilitate such illicit activities below the radar, are we now going to deny that most likely they are involved, simple arithmetic averages and probablity alone would say different..

You really prepared to put your head on a block simply because they're Indian ?

Everybody know Indian have the most belly in T&T..and I don't mean the dhal variety..
Last edited by VII on August 18th, 2022, 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 18th, 2022, 11:48 am

VII wrote:Stop being a sheltered lil.boy nah..Indian businessmen in charge of crime long time steups...

And they not giving anybody guns to commit crimes, they have guns for sale ,it just so happens they have the means and the facilities to make things happen and they do..

It's a well known fact that Indians and others own the majority of businesses, and such businesses are the ones that can facilitate such illicit activities, are we now going to deny that most likely they are involved based on simply arithmetic and averages alone ?

Everybody know Indian have the most belly in T&T..and I don't mean the dhal variety..
They also in the most fraud too....

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 18th, 2022, 11:52 am

Like I said nobody have belly like Trini Indian..and they are very well respected in the criminal circles for that calabash belly...lol..

hover11 wrote:
VII wrote:Stop being a sheltered lil.boy nah..Indian businessmen in charge of crime long time steups...

It's a well known fact that Indians and others own the majority of businesses, and such businesses are the ones that can facilitate such illicit activities, are we now going to deny that most likely they are involved based on simply arithmetic and averages alone ?

They also in the most fraud too....

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 18th, 2022, 11:55 am

I am not naive.Apart from PNM trying to shift yet another goalpost, if there is truth in the statements, there is truth in the statements.
Your average Kwami on the block does not have the resources to import entire barrels of guns,ammo,camo clothing,etc.
I know some indos up to their teeth in high level illegal activities.If your ears on the ground, you will know who they are as well.These guys also into human trafficking, smuggling and getting contraband into the prison amongst other things.Nobody does a thing about it because they are financiers of the two major political parties, and handle their dirty work for them.
Why do you think FULs are so difficult to come by for a regular citizen?You stand to make more profits selling black market and have easy scapegoats.Lil black boys on the block need to wise up.They playing a game that was designed for them to never win, and indos will find a business opportunity anywhere including crime.Syrians and Chinese as well,but they are protected, so less attention on them.
What they hidden hands want to happen is a situation like in the US with crips vs bloods ,etc.Divide, conquer,sell to both sides and eliminate any witnesses.We getting there soon, and we importing more of it from south America.Theres a guy working in a grocery by me sporting MS13 ink.Go figure...
If you want to stick your head in the sand about it,be my guest.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 19th, 2022, 4:55 am

370: anjel Williams shot and killed in fyzabad

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 19th, 2022, 7:36 am

it has never been hard to surmise how the underground economies operate in this country
look at the simple question as to how drug importers get usd cash to pay south american suppliers...

timelapse wrote:I am not naive.Apart from PNM trying to shift yet another goalpost, if there is truth in the statements, there is truth in the statements.
Your average Kwami on the block does not have the resources to import entire barrels of guns,ammo,camo clothing,etc.
I know some indos up to their teeth in high level illegal activities.If your ears on the ground, you will know who they are as well.These guys also into human trafficking, smuggling and getting contraband into the prison amongst other things.Nobody does a thing about it because they are financiers of the two major political parties, and handle their dirty work for them.
Why do you think FULs are so difficult to come by for a regular citizen?You stand to make more profits selling black market and have easy scapegoats.Lil black boys on the block need to wise up.They playing a game that was designed for them to never win, and indos will find a business opportunity anywhere including crime.Syrians and Chinese as well,but they are protected, so less attention on them.
What they hidden hands want to happen is a situation like in the US with crips vs bloods ,etc.Divide, conquer,sell to both sides and eliminate any witnesses.We getting there soon, and we importing more of it from south America.Theres a guy working in a grocery by me sporting MS13 ink.Go figure...

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 19th, 2022, 10:25 am

Very good summary of how things are . And yeah dem lil black boy dunce too bad, and the ones who a lil smarter and a lil.more thoughtful in the crime business well they and all don't last too long..we're severly lacking leadership in this little place..

Just look at Rwanda today, look where leadership is taking them..who would've thunk it !

timelapse wrote:I am not naive.Apart from PNM trying to shift yet another goalpost, if there is truth in the statements, there is truth in the statements.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 19th, 2022, 10:37 am

VII wrote:Very good summary of how things are . And yeah dem lil black boy dunce too bad, and the ones who a lil smarter and a lil.more thoughtful in the crime business well they and all don't last too long..we're severly lacking leadership in this little place..

Just look at Rwanda today, look where leadership is taking them..who would've thunk it !

PNM since 1956 and we reach nowhere

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”