Forums

2022 Murder Toll Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: 2022 Murder Toll Thread

Postby Rovin » May 11th, 2022, 11:14 am

facts & figures have shown throughout d yrs that when pee nm & its cronies are in power d murder count rises & crime increases too

:agrue:

move along folks nothing new\unusual to see here ... :|

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 11th, 2022, 2:22 pm

Possible 204: unidentified female said to have been hacked to death in Guaya

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 11th, 2022, 2:41 pm

:shock:

:(

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Possible 204: unidentified female said to have been hacked to death in Guaya

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=55 ... 2448977311

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 11th, 2022, 2:45 pm

Rovin wrote::shock:

:(

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Possible 204: unidentified female said to have been hacked to death in Guaya

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 11th, 2022, 2:56 pm

24 and in a common law relationship with a 40 year old man hmmm

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » May 11th, 2022, 3:30 pm

hover11 wrote:24 and in a common law relationship with a 40 year old man hmmm

???
Do you live in TnT?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 11th, 2022, 3:47 pm

And?

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » May 11th, 2022, 4:12 pm

Like you vex no older man en minding yuh?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 11th, 2022, 4:17 pm

Ripe Chenette wrote:
Like you vex no older man en minding yuh?
No thanks just weird af, girl probably had daddy issues

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 11th, 2022, 11:18 pm

agent007 wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/mp-questions-if-hinds-car-was-fired-upon/article_57f3ad60-d05b-11ec-892a-9f12daa9126b.amp.html

Opposition MP Dr Roodal Moonilal has called on National Security Minister Fitzgerald Hinds to answer whether his official vehicle was damaged by gunfire.

^allyuh ask for hinds? I really see him driving a old mazda with a dark dark tint. And I know ministers don't pump in them kinda cars
He still have that 323F liftback?

A pcy

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » May 12th, 2022, 7:34 am

VII wrote:No I shoot and or keep them till police arrives, from SanJaun to POS to the West so far, you're out of your league here cuck.

Get the bigger point..no one here has suffered from laventille criminals more than my family and I , even murder of a friend/employee in a robbery in 2000 after suffering 2 before that. Get the bigger point I'm making about Trinis on the whole little dramatic cuck. Bomb laventille in your head if you wish but that won't solve the problems T&Ts facing today, it's everywhere, especially in Central .

And idiot my point was about murder numbers in an area contributing to the overall toll , my point which is a FACT remains that the usual areas like Laventille etc are much slower these days wrt to MURDER NUMBERS MAKING UP THE FINAL TOLL , and it's right here for all to see, break stick in yuh ears or you just dotish ?

Maybe we should kill all negro people too because more offenders are that, I know you'll love that ..

daxt0r wrote:
VII wrote:Same in Chaguanas, Arima,Claxton bay,Diego,.Mayaro ,Sando etc, what about the 2 dead old men couple weeks ago in Petit Bourg ? Listen pal the problem is Trinis all over Trini..your experience with Laventllians isn't the only one that matters. .

People are being killed everywhere..I repeat my point is in this murder spike and for quite some time, the usual places like laventille Morvant East POS etc seem to have lower rates than other places and murder is now the norm everywhere .and that's a fact..

What about the man that took a bullet to his forehead in a home invasion last week in that sleepy south village..name escapes me now..

Problem is entitled sociopath Trinis across the board..

pugboy wrote:in your world,

in my world, my family was brutally beaten by laventille/morvant guys,
same thing with the moses ppl, they lost a loved one
and last week 7 guys from dan kelly robbed a house on my street as well.

not sure why you keep defending them when the big picture stats are clear
i am not prejudiced against them, but you seem very pro-laventille for some reason or another
and no, we are not in any fishy business and deserve what coming to us if you planning to say that next.

VII wrote:Try to get the bigger point...Laventille is not whats destroying T&T, Trinis from every corner are..

pugboy wrote:those places are pest nests, they leaving there to terroize ppl out of their neighbourhood
quoting stats from their own neighbourhood is a moot point

agreed, those pests rarely touch dey own. laventille, beetham, sea lots, diego all dem pnm stronghold areas does export dey criminals go eat food an come back home, den clowns like him does hide an protect them an boast oh nothin doh happen in dem community.
d rd govt does give them free house all over to spread criminality all over, watch how Windy Hill, Bon Air, Debe, Chaguanas and general everywhere in d country where they gone an is same thing spreading their nasty no wok free free gimme gimme mentality.

i have no problem with ur solution, and great that you observe who is committing the majority of crimes.
It in central an east too cuz yuh blasted red govt post allyuh ppl all ova to wreck havoc on the nation, like a wood break in ur ears or wa yuh macomey man.
me eh know why dey didn't finish you an yuh familly off one time yuh waste ah space an oxygen, an stop wasting kbs defending the scourge of d nation and cya even articulate yuh self yuh dunce cyat hatta edit post an all kinda chupidness, panties in a knot or wa ru paul.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2022, 8:01 am

VII is right.

Murders in Brasso Seco, Blanchisseuse, and far outlying country areas amongst others.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » May 12th, 2022, 8:28 am

daxt0r wrote:
VII wrote:No I shoot and or keep them till police arrives, from SanJaun to POS to the West so far, you're out of your league here cuck.

Get the bigger point..no one here has suffered from laventille criminals more than my family and I , even murder of a friend/employee in a robbery in 2000 after suffering 2 before that. Get the bigger point I'm making about Trinis on the whole little dramatic cuck. Bomb laventille in your head if you wish but that won't solve the problems T&Ts facing today, it's everywhere, especially in Central .

And idiot my point was about murder numbers in an area contributing to the overall toll , my point which is a FACT remains that the usual areas like Laventille etc are much slower these days wrt to MURDER NUMBERS MAKING UP THE FINAL TOLL , and it's right here for all to see, break stick in yuh ears or you just dotish ?

Maybe we should kill all negro people too because more offenders are that, I know you'll love that ..

daxt0r wrote:
VII wrote:Same in Chaguanas, Arima,Claxton bay,Diego,.Mayaro ,Sando etc, what about the 2 dead old men couple weeks ago in Petit Bourg ? Listen pal the problem is Trinis all over Trini..your experience with Laventllians isn't the only one that matters. .

People are being killed everywhere..I repeat my point is in this murder spike and for quite some time, the usual places like laventille Morvant East POS etc seem to have lower rates than other places and murder is now the norm everywhere .and that's a fact..

What about the man that took a bullet to his forehead in a home invasion last week in that sleepy south village..name escapes me now..

i am not prejudiced against them, but you seem very pro-laventille for some reason or another
and no, we are not in any fishy business and deserve what coming to us if you planning to say that next.

VII wrote:Try to get the bigger point...Laventille is not whats destroying T&T, Trinis from every corner are..

pugboy wrote:those places are pest nests, they leaving there to terroize ppl out of their neighbourhood

agreed, those pests rarely touch dey own. laventille, beetham, sea lots, diego all dem pnm stronghold areas does export dey criminals go eat food an come back home, den clowns like him does hide an protect them an boast oh nothin doh happen in dem community.
d rd govt does give them free house all over to spread criminality all over, watch how Windy Hill, Bon Air, Debe, Chaguanas and general everywhere in d country where they gone an is same thing spreading their nasty no wok free free gimme gimme mentality.

i have no problem with ur solution, and great that you observe who is committing the majority of crimes.
It in central an east too cuz yuh blasted red govt post allyuh ppl all ova to wreck havoc on the nation, like a wood break in ur ears or wa yuh macomey man.
me eh know why dey didn't finish you an yuh familly off one time yuh waste ah space an oxygen, an stop wasting kbs defending the scourge of d nation and cya even articulate yuh self yuh dunce cyat hatta edit post an all kinda chupidness, panties in a knot or wa ru paul.
Allyuh poosies does really get carried away with this assumed online anonymity greasy talk.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2022, 9:07 am

bluefete wrote:VII is right.

Murders in Brasso Seco, Blanchisseuse, and far outlying country areas amongst others.
This is because red government people are out and about from their normal habitat of Beetham, laventille and East West corridor.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 12th, 2022, 9:16 am

People killing each other for lan, people killing each other for van, people killing each other for man, people killing each other for bad drive, people killing each other for bee hive, people killing each other for diss, people killing each other for taking the piss,

People killing each other for bad joke, people killing each other for coke and a smoke. People killing each other for herbs (shandon benin), people killing each other on the kerbs, people even getting killed in the burbs.

People getting killed in robbery in places previously known for only shrubbery ,people getting killed in sleepy village under pillage. First time in local history even half retard sons killing dey whole family like Lifetime TV mystery.

Legit businessmen of all races hiring the same criminals to do their small cocck dirty work in all places, and all some fools take is the same old pill, blame it on Laventille.

I hope this lil nursery rhyme helps, will do a pictorial next with clourful borders in crayon, pretty colour chalk and stars next...

Oh and Laventille has a local pest problem targeting local laventille businesses, hearing those pests don't have long to go, so don't be surprised if Laventille plays catch up, personally I think one murder is one too much because it adds to our toll and makes us look worse as a country .

Get a grip T&T ..

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 12th, 2022, 9:21 am

Yeah like the Brahmin boy that killed his whole family and all the other Brahmins killing their own for personal gain and small cockery, and the yellow murder of our dear Dana..

Just as I was about to take you serious and join you in solidarity to oust the current govt you show your true disgusting colours .

zoom rader wrote:

This is because red government people are out and about from their normal habitat of Beetham, laventille and East West corridor.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 12th, 2022, 9:22 am

Pay no mind that lil cuck bro.. he can never engage me again..

mero wrote:
daxt0r wrote:

daxt0r wrote:

Allyuh poosies does really get carried away with this assumed online anonymity greasy talk.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 12th, 2022, 9:23 am

VII wrote:People killing each other for lan, people killing each other for van, people killing each other for man, people killing each other for bad drive, people killing each other for bee hive, people killing each other for diss, people killing each other for taking the piss,

People killing each other for bad joke, people killing each other for coke and a smoke. People killing each other for herbs (shandon benin), people killing each other on the kerbs, people even getting killed in the burbs.

People getting killed in robbery in places previously known for only shrubbery ,people getting killed in sleepy village under pillage. First time in local history even half retard sons killing dey whole family like Lifetime TV mystery.

Legit businessmen of all races hiring the same criminals to do their small cocck dirty work in all places, and all some fools take is the same old pill, blame it on Laventille.

I hope this lil nursery rhyme helps, will do a pictorial next with clourful borders in crayon, pretty colour chalk and stars next...

Oh and Laventille has a local pest problem targeting local laventille businesses, hearing those pests don't have long to go, so don't be surprised if Laventille plays catch up, personally I think one murder is one too much because it adds to our toll and makes us look worse as a country .

Get a grip T&T ..
Seven,

It has been like this for far too long without stringent measures put in place such as reinstating the hangman in Woodford square. Murderers will continue doing as they please. You catch a murderer today and he gets bail in a couple of hours you think that doing him something he going back out there to kill again. The system has failed us. There is no deterrent at the moment for crime.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 12th, 2022, 9:24 am

I'll take an endorsement from you all day any day bro..

Bless..

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 12th, 2022, 9:26 am

Yes brother we're in desperate need of deciscive leadership !! Too long we have been on autopilot hoping for the best as a country and god is ah trini shyte..

hover11 wrote:
VII wrote:People killing each other for lan, people killing each other for van, people killing each other for man, people killing each other for bad drive, people killing each other for bee hive, people killing each other for diss, people killing each other for taking the piss,

Get a grip T&T ..
Seven,

It has been like this for far too long without stringent measures put in place such as reinstating the hangman in Woodford square. Murderers will continue doing as they please. You catch a murderer today and he gets bail in a couple of hours you think that doing him something he going back out there to kill again. The system has failed us. There is no deterrent at the moment for crime.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 12th, 2022, 11:03 am

205: unidentified female killed I'm Diego martin. Loved one said to have struck her on the head with a big stone....shrug shoulders

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 12th, 2022, 11:06 am

hover11 wrote:[

You catch a murderer today and he gets bail in a couple of hours you think that doing him something he going back out there to kill again. The system has failed us. There is no deterrent at the moment for crime.

you know it doesnt actually work like that right?

first of all, even the simplest charge people dont get bail for 2-4 days

and then with murder, no one has accessed bail for murder yet

the rules are very strict and the cost is VERY high

one or two people get granted bail for murder after spending years incarcerated and they havent had the resources to access said bail

the money/land/ whatever it was

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 12th, 2022, 11:18 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
hover11 wrote:[

You catch a murderer today and he gets bail in a couple of hours you think that doing him something he going back out there to kill again. The system has failed us. There is no deterrent at the moment for crime.

you know it doesnt actually work like that right?

first of all, even the simplest charge people dont get bail for 2-4 days

and then with murder, no one has accessed bail for murder yet

the rules are very strict and the cost is VERY high

one or two people get granted bail for murder after spending years incarcerated and they havent had the resources to access said bail

the money/land/ whatever it was
What do you mean no one has accessed bail for murder:

It has happened: Murder accused gets bail

https://www.google.com/amp/s/trinidadex ... b.amp.html

Bondsman will find a way just how ten men getting bail on the same deed. You may be right the accused may have to sleep in a cell for a 2 or 3 nights but after that them getting bail and happy like pappy.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 12th, 2022, 11:22 am

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/03/27/family ... il-ruling/

he was GRANTED bail for the murder charge but he didnt have the resources to satisfy the bail requirements as well as he didnt get bail for another gun charge

that was up to end of march

i havent seen any updates since but I think if he was outside it would have made social media/papers

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 12th, 2022, 11:36 am

i know is serious talk eh & i agree with u but if 1 of dem usa rappers use these words & tweek it a bit + add d right beat this cud be a big rap\hiphop hit cause this is d stuff what alot of dem make songs out of ... :)

Get a grip T&T ..

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 12th, 2022, 11:41 am

VII i feel yuh write that rap for your son school project and yuh was looking to hit we it

i know my nephew had to make up a rap the other day and his one was real lame

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 12th, 2022, 11:44 am

pelt a stone to head, woman died ...

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 12th, 2022, 12:40 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:205: unidentified female killed I'm Diego martin. Loved one said to have struck her on the head with a big stone....shrug shoulders

Identified as marva Sutherland

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 12th, 2022, 6:03 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:https://newsday.co.tt/2022/03/27/family-of-murder-accused-happy-over-bail-ruling/

he was GRANTED bail for the murder charge but he didnt have the resources to satisfy the bail requirements as well as he didnt get bail for another gun charge

that was up to end of march

i havent seen any updates since but I think if he was outside it would have made social media/papers

Your taxpayer dollars at work :roll:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2022, 9:37 pm

206 - Adisa Harry of Cocorite killed in front of Westshore Medical

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”