this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Re: 2022 Murder Toll Thread

Postby Redress10 » December 6th, 2022, 11:38 am

hover11 wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Just a side note of what occurred in Jamaica, maybe we can learn a thing or two from them.....

Commissioner of Police, Major General Antony Anderson, says in the areas where states of emergency (SOE) were declared, 52 murders occurred in the two weeks before the imposition, 14 during the two weeks of the SOEs and 20 in the week after the SOEs were lifted. Prime Minister Andrew Holness says there will always be a need for states of public emergency to curb crime. #GLNRToday

FB_IMG_1670338409228.jpg

Crime happens in specific garrisons/towns in Jamaica. Essy to put SOEs there. Crime is occuring all over Trinidad and even Tobago at anytime. No set pattern.
When was the last time we placed an SOE for crime in this country however

We need to find a way to place an SOE on you so we could get you to do some work when the day come. Earn that government salary we paying you every month.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

2022 Murder Toll Thread

Postby MaxPower » December 6th, 2022, 12:00 pm

^ Redress is correct.

If Government workers did what WE the taxpayers pay them to do, we would not be in the struggling position that we are in.

ALL blame is on the Govt workers.

Type Rated
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Type Rated » December 6th, 2022, 12:25 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Type Rated wrote:
I understand where the party failed.

^ And it’s exactly that so you can save contradicting yourself.

Your nerve my good man was triggered when your party lost the election.

For “crime was rampant under their leadership”, maybe you should refer to the front pages of the paper media and have a read….if that is not sufficient evidence to back up my statement, then you, are simply a typical blinded PP die hard supporter.

I’m triggered when I see crime happen that I know we can stop.. since it was not as much of an issue as before. I get triggered when I see my fellow countrymen suffer and other cuntreemen stand on pulpits (or behind keyboards) and speak with little understanding of the situation that’s actually happening around them.
Fyi govt workers are taxpayers as will since you don’t seem to understand that.

When i said show me your working I don’t like to be told to go do it myself… kinda seems asinine… no?

So Keep Trolling.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

2022 Murder Toll Thread

Postby MaxPower » December 6th, 2022, 1:52 pm

Type Rated wrote:I’m triggered when I see crime happen that I know we can stop.. since it was not as much of an issue as before. I get triggered when I see my fellow countrymen suffer and other cuntreemen stand on pulpits (or behind keyboards) and speak with little understanding of the situation that’s actually happening around them.

When i said show me your working I don’t like to be told to go do it myself… kinda seems asinine… no?

So Keep Trolling.

So you weren’t triggered when your faithful PP party failed to control crime with their fantastic substantive measures?

Really? Did you just say crime was NOT as issue before? Lol OK

Your own countrymen who are suffering are the same ones who understand exactly what is happening now under BOTH political parties. You are obviously clueless as to what is crime and when it started escalating…when it was no longer safe to leave your back door open for your neighbor to borough an item.

My only assumption is that you are in a teenage stage and have no idea of history. Googling and posting a graph is your method of knowledge over common sense and awareness. You need to backtrack a bit and do some research before making these delusional statements.

And yes, Govt workers are tax payers, but you have missed the point totally yet again. Give me some examples of the Govt workers directly involved in national security and protective services. Those workers who have the ability to stop/help the crime situation occurring for over a decade now…what have they done? But you studying how they pay taxes as well. And?

Soldier this topic is too overwhelming for you to be trying to debate.

Type Rated
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Type Rated » December 6th, 2022, 2:05 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Type Rated wrote:I’m triggered when I see crime happen that I know we can stop.. since it was not as much of an issue as before. I get triggered when I see my fellow countrymen suffer and other cuntreemen stand on pulpits (or behind keyboards) and speak with little understanding of the situation that’s actually happening around them.

So Keep Trolling.

So you weren’t triggered when your faithful PP party failed to control crime with their fantastic substantive measures?

Really? Did you just say crime was NOT as issue before? Lol OK

Your own countrymen who are suffering are the same ones who understand exactly what is happening now under BOTH political parties. You are obviously clueless as to what is crime and when it started escalating…when it was no longer safe to leave your back door open for your neighbor to borough an item.

My only assumption is that you are in a teenage stage and have no idea of history. Googling and posting a graph is your method of knowledge over common sense and awareness. You need to backtrack a bit and do some research before making these delusional statements.

And yes, Govt workers are tax payers, but you have missed the point totally yet again. Give me some examples of the Govt workers directly involved in national security and protective services. Those workers who have the ability to stop/help the crime situation occurring for over a decade now…what have they done? But you studying how they pay taxes as well. And?

Soldier this topic is too overwhelming for you to be trying to debate.

As much as issue and not an issue are 2 different things but I wouldn’t expect you to understand the difference due to you already demonstrated use of english.

You want examples….. Me . Serving under both PP and PNM. I’m studying you denigrating the fact that there s a distinction between govt works and taxpayers as if all govt workers somehow are not allowed to have opinions.

But thanks for your history lesson
Keep trolling

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

2022 Murder Toll Thread

Postby MaxPower » December 6th, 2022, 2:10 pm

Type Rated wrote:
Keep trolling

No problem at all, just research better next time.

My english is just fine and you are unable to show me where i need corrections.

And for some reason you are still going on about Govt workers and tax payers…you missed the point and still do.

Carry on…..back to the Toll.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 6th, 2022, 3:19 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Type Rated wrote:
Keep trolling

No problem at all, just research better next time.

My english is just fine and you are unable to show me where i need corrections.

And for some reason you are still going on about Govt workers and tax payers…you missed the point and still do.

Carry on…..back to the Toll.
You ignore statistical data.What is the point in even having a conversation with you other than watching you attempt to gaslight people?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 6th, 2022, 4:27 pm

567 : Malesha Motilal, MTS officer who was shot on her way to work last week died in hospital

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » December 6th, 2022, 4:52 pm

Just going to leave this here.
Seems relevant to the discussion.

Note: There was no COVID during those 'yellow-bar' years.

Five hundred and sixty-seven people and counting were murdered since that was posted in January. And the people elected to be responsible for crime management giving themselves B+'s and A's. Amazing.

FrankChag wrote: on January 3rd, 2022, 11:56 am viewtopic.php?f=4&t=765674#p10245039
Draw your own conclusions...

Sources:
https://www.ttcrime.com/crime-statistics/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... and_Tobago
Last 4 yrs (2018-2021) were TriniTuner crowdsourced figures from 'murder' threads.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » December 6th, 2022, 5:05 pm

It's important to visualize numbers

This is what 500 people looks like.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 6th, 2022, 5:12 pm

Have we achieved failed state status yet , since the government seems nonchalant with anything including crime

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 6th, 2022, 5:21 pm

Panday as usual coming out on top.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » December 6th, 2022, 6:04 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:Panday as usual coming out on top.

how did panday do it.

oil was $10/barrel, but crime was way lower

did people not want to rob and tief to eat back then

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 6th, 2022, 6:10 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

how did panday do it.

Wasn't 9 dollars? We have never had a leader like Panday before and from the looks of it we never will. That was a leader.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 6th, 2022, 6:12 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

how did panday do it.

He did it by being smarter than you.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 6th, 2022, 7:08 pm

Amen

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 6th, 2022, 8:10 pm

You homos firetrucking up the thread with all this unc/pnm bullsheit...

Frank chag, keep up graph work bro..

568: unidentified male found tied up and gagged in oropouche

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 6th, 2022, 9:04 pm

timelapse wrote:You ignore statistical data.What is the point in even having a conversation with you other than watching you attempt to gaslight people?

Statistical data is informative, but best debatable when the entire picture is analyzed.

times, try not to take statistical data and run with it everytime, you must have a level of common sense which i’m sure you have.

One cannot expect to try to act smart by posting data but making comments as “crime was not an issue back then”. While we’re at it, i’m guessing corruption was not an issue as well?

T&T needs to stop the PNM vs UNC wars and understand that a culture issue is the main problem.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » December 6th, 2022, 11:03 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:You ignore statistical data.What is the point in even having a conversation with you other than watching you attempt to gaslight people?

Statistical data is informative, but best debatable when the entire picture is analyzed.

times, try not to take statistical data and run with it everytime, you must have a level of common sense which i’m sure you have.

One cannot expect to try to act smart by posting data but making comments as “crime was not an issue back then”. While we’re at it, i’m guessing corruption was not an issue as well?

T&T needs to stop the PNM vs UNC wars and understand that a culture issue is the main problem.

Old man duncy boy, we are begging you, please stfu with these nonsense essays.
People are continuously wasting their time to scroll pass your stupid posts in all the threads.

Due to your long rubbish posts per page, it means we tuners have more unnecessary scrolling to do in order to read the more valuable contributions. You squatting on tuner real estate Pa. Time to evict yourself.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » December 6th, 2022, 11:19 pm

MDtuner70 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Old man duncy boy, we are begging you, please stfu with these nonsense essays.
People are continuously wasting their time to scroll pass your stupid posts in all the threads.

Due to your long rubbish posts per page, it means we tuners have more unnecessary scrolling to do in order to read the more valuable contributions. You squatting on tuner real estate Pa. Time to evict yourself.

It’s easy to not see their posts. Just block them and you won’t see anything they type.

Reamos DC5
Sweet on this forum

Postby Reamos DC5 » December 7th, 2022, 6:10 am

matix wrote:
It’s easy to not see their posts. Just block them and you won’t see anything they type.

Precisely. The MDTuner guy is correct with the unnecessary scrolling but he himself contributes by responding to the same rubbish posts. Makes no sense following the Max guy around on when he/she doesn’t even respond to him. Probably the same accounts i can only assume.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » December 7th, 2022, 6:30 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:You homos firetrucking up the thread with all this unc/pnm bullsheit...

Possible 569: Taxi driver robbed & stabbed / shot last night on the UBH. I believe he succumbed to his injuries.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 7th, 2022, 6:50 am

569: unidentified male shot and killed on the UBH in the vicinity of Rex kar

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 7th, 2022, 6:50 am

570: aziz Diaz shot and killed in Santa cruz

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 7th, 2022, 10:58 am

is like d criminals really trying hard to make a nice sounding even 600 number ...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 7th, 2022, 11:12 am

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » December 7th, 2022, 1:27 pm

Reamos DC5 wrote:
matix wrote:

Precisely. The MDTuner guy is correct with the unnecessary scrolling but he himself contributes by responding to the same rubbish posts. Makes no sense following the Max guy around on when he/she doesn’t even respond to him. Probably the same accounts i can only assume.

Agreed sir. It may seem like I follow him, but on doing my tuner readings, one cannot help but continuously come across his garbage in all threads every day. Keep in mind, tuner potentially has many demographics, from teenagers to adults to foreigners to a large sample of readers who don't even care to have accounts but to be kept updated via the varying threads. Excellent local platform for all sorts of info supplied by the users. Then you have this loser's contributions which will inevitable be fed to these same demographics constantly.

I simply took it up on my self to remind him of his garbage, hoping it will lead him to make valuable contributions instead, or just to stfu lol. I don't care for his responses, he isn't cable of doing so in any case. He is to dumb even to banter effectively. I just find it fun to shiet him up with his own words. It's his age coupled with the his absolute dunce logic and topped with the dedication and commitment to contribute nonsense everyday, I simply cannot fathom. I mean the chap is in his 50s, and has the time to dedicate everyday of the year for trolling lol? Maybe you will understand my approach now. Hundreds of tuners and I have never blocked a single user, he isn't getting that privilege lol.

Sorry for the long posts. I still think my forecast of 650 provided some months ago is applicable.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 7th, 2022, 10:23 pm

killercow wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:You homos firetrucking up the thread with all this unc/pnm bullsheit...

Possible 569: Taxi driver robbed & stabbed / shot last night on the UBH. I believe he succumbed to his injuries.

Allegedly refused to drop 3 men off route :shock: :shock:

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 8th, 2022, 5:55 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:569: unidentified male shot and killed on the UBH in the vicinity of Rex kar

Identified as Robert cudjoe

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » December 8th, 2022, 9:13 am

Yikes, Imagine Mdtuner typing this in 2022

Tell me you're obsessed without saying you're obsessed.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”