TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

abducted
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 853
Joined: April 10th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby abducted » October 15th, 2021, 4:01 pm

Kamla says the President must go, the PM must go, Faris must go too,

33881cd9-2749-4013-8d65-4f57d7e386da.jpg

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24963
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby zoom rader » October 15th, 2021, 4:03 pm

Yes get all these red government agents out

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9498
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby MaxPower » October 15th, 2021, 4:04 pm

Zoom,

The UNC is not important at this stage.

They have NO voice.

They have NO power.

They are only selling their supporters dreams.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24963
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby zoom rader » October 15th, 2021, 4:08 pm

MaxPower wrote:Zoom,

The UNC is not important at this stage.

They have NO voice.

They have NO power.

They are only selling their supporters dreams.
This a different stage.

Remember I always say " at this stage"

One stage at a time

SuperiorMan
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1109
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby SuperiorMan » October 15th, 2021, 4:11 pm

Kamla feel like she making some big 4d chess move there.

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9498
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby MaxPower » October 15th, 2021, 4:11 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Zoom,

The UNC is not important at this stage.

They have NO voice.

They have NO power.

They are only selling their supporters dreams.
This a different stage.

Remember I always say " at this stage"

One stage at a time


Where do you see this going?

Can the President be removed that easily?

If yes then good.

If not, then it means they have to push hard which they have proven to be incapable.

I don’t have faith the UNC will get far with this.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24963
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby zoom rader » October 15th, 2021, 4:21 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Zoom,

The UNC is not important at this stage.

They have NO voice.

They have NO power.

They are only selling their supporters dreams.
This a different stage.

Remember I always say " at this stage"

One stage at a time


Where do you see this going?

Can the President be removed that easily?

If yes then good.

If not, then it means they have to push hard which they have proven to be incapable.

I don’t have faith the UNC will get far with this.
Must we sit and see abuse happening before our eyes. Someone or groups need to speak out

Everyday we let these things occur we step in to dictatorship with no accountability

The president has brought her office in disrepute and makes Trinidad look like a banana Republic .

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9498
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby MaxPower » October 15th, 2021, 4:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:Must we sit and see abuse happening before our eyes. Someone or groups need to speak out

Everyday we let these things occur we step in to dictatorship with no accountability

The president has brought her office in disrepute and makes Trinidad look like a banana Republic .


Yeh but Zoom,

It’s Kamla speaking out.

So many other important and critical things are happening in this country…why wasn’t she speaking out?

Even if she is/was, her voice is unheard and ignored.

She is a failed leader.

We need people who can get things done.

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2035
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby widdyphuck » October 15th, 2021, 5:23 pm

Kamla is doing the right thing by following the books.
What all this is doing is destabilizing the government.

SuperiorMan
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1109
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby SuperiorMan » October 15th, 2021, 5:24 pm

wtf wrote:Kamla is doing the right thing by following the books.
What all this is doing is destabilizing the government.


Kamla is a failure.

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2035
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby widdyphuck » October 15th, 2021, 5:26 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:Kamla is doing the right thing by following the books.
What all this is doing is destabilizing the government.


Kamla is a failure.
You is a failure. I gonna hit you a block. You annoying.

SuperiorMan
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1109
Joined: December 1st, 2020, 2:35 am

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby SuperiorMan » October 15th, 2021, 5:28 pm

wtf wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:Kamla is doing the right thing by following the books.
What all this is doing is destabilizing the government.


Kamla is a failure.
You is a failure. I gonna hit you a block. You annoying.


wtf,

You can certainly do that but just a suggestion, try to save money and stop wasting it on vanita onlyfans. Maybe you can save enough to migrate and not be the failure that you are (like Kamla).

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24963
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby zoom rader » October 15th, 2021, 7:19 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Must we sit and see abuse happening before our eyes. Someone or groups need to speak out

Everyday we let these things occur we step in to dictatorship with no accountability

The president has brought her office in disrepute and makes Trinidad look like a banana Republic .


Yeh but Zoom,

It’s Kamla speaking out.

So many other important and critical things are happening in this country…why wasn’t she speaking out?

Even if she is/was, her voice is unheard and ignored.

She is a failed leader.

We need people who can get things done.
It can be a vagrant speaking out , people need to speak out and show their disgust

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8252
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby 88sins » October 15th, 2021, 9:39 pm

Just another last ditch attempt to be seen as relevant and capable of doing something other than being entirely useless.

This too shall pass

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6648
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: In the Land of Stupidity & Corruption

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby The_Honourable » October 15th, 2021, 9:53 pm

It's a good move, plus Paula and her office has become unpopular over time for anyone to care if she stays or go, but I don't have the confidence that Kamla and company would be able to prosecute this case.

Judge Kangaloo changing her order without the Claimant's input or presence is concerning.

User avatar
DMan7
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1307
Joined: February 2nd, 2021, 5:17 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby DMan7 » October 15th, 2021, 9:59 pm

The opposition is just as irrelevant as TUTTA, a bunch of ole talk and faux rage / protests against the government and at the end of the day the things they are against are still going to go through as planned. They just doing all these things to seem relevant because they themselves know it not going to work.

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14674
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ☠☠☠

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 15th, 2021, 11:18 pm

Gobar files a motion to move a different flavour gobar.

is just layers of gobar like a gawddamn gobar trifle

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15729
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby De Dragon » October 15th, 2021, 11:43 pm

Amazing that the moron bunch who always crying "wey de Oppazishan doing?" is the same ones who talking sheit when they do something. The President of the Beloved Republic of Bananadad has been silent for too long on this issue. Repeated calls, not only from the Opposition mind you, have yielded nothing. Stronger action is warranted. The measure is doomed to failure as it requires a 3/5 majority of the entire Parliament, and the other traitors involved, namely Arse Wari and JUHN Scarfy, certainly ain't letting that happen.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24963
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby zoom rader » October 16th, 2021, 9:22 am

De Dragon wrote:Amazing that the moron bunch who always crying "wey de Oppazishan doing?" is the same ones who talking sheit when they do something. The President of the Beloved Republic of Bananadad has been silent for too long on this issue. Repeated calls, not only from the Opposition mind you, have yielded nothing. Stronger action is warranted. The measure is doomed to failure as it requires a 3/5 majority of the entire Parliament, and the other traitors involved, namely Arse Wari and JUHN Scarfy, certainly ain't letting that happen.
Never say never, the public needs to be educated on what took place.

Remember what happened in Guyana.

All in all this look very bad for Paula and she will go down as the worst in that office.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9884
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby Redman » October 16th, 2021, 9:35 am

Well KPB has requested that all MPs vote their conscience...let's see how this goes.

Well played

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2035
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby widdyphuck » October 16th, 2021, 9:54 am

Since the Andrea incident people has been questioning the role and behavior of this current President.
She is clearly colluding with Rowley and Faris.
Also Kangallo changing her decision suddenly in the night. More collusion there.

Do we have any separation of powers anymore of is it one big PNM orgeeeey taking place at the cost of citizens lives and livelihood.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3820
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby hover11 » October 16th, 2021, 9:57 am

wtf wrote:Since the Andrea incident people has been questioning the role and behavior of this current President.
She is clearly colluding with Rowley and Faris.
Also Kangallo changing her decision suddenly in the night. More collusion there.

Do we have any separation of powers anymore of is it one big PNM orgeeeey taking place at the cost of citizens lives and livelihood.
We need constitutional reform tbh I do not see the need for a President in this country it is simply a ceremonial position and can be dissolved.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5000
Joined: May 10th, 2003, 9:25 am

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby 16 cycles » October 16th, 2021, 10:56 am

Head of defense force....better it be a president than a career politician in current framework

User avatar
Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6297
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby Rovin » October 16th, 2021, 11:06 am

put panday as president .................. :skurred:


i know he is not a saint but Bas deserves such a honor after decades of service to our country ...

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24963
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby zoom rader » October 16th, 2021, 11:14 am

Rovin wrote:put panday as president .................. :skurred:


i know he is not a saint but Bas deserves such a honor after decades of service to our country ...
You want them red government ppl to kill de injun now. They could not stand Hassanail what makes you think they will accept Panday.

Both the red government upper and lower houses will not vote for an Indian

User avatar
Rovin
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6297
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby Rovin » October 16th, 2021, 11:16 am

any kind of racist ppl need to stop being so fakin racial in these modern times , now is not 100yrs ago ... we all need each other to make it thru life

abducted
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 853
Joined: April 10th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby abducted » October 16th, 2021, 11:26 am

Rovin wrote:any kind of racist ppl need to stop being so fakin racial in these modern times , now is not 100yrs ago ... we all need each other to make it thru life

Zoom Rader is holding on desperately to 100yrs ago, to his old cane farmer ways, his old Laser too, he is the vagrant speaking out,

User avatar
widdyphuck
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2035
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby widdyphuck » October 16th, 2021, 12:05 pm

Rovin wrote:any kind of racist ppl need to stop being so fakin racial in these modern times , now is not 100yrs ago ... we all need each other to make it thru life
You're right. If it wasn't for the Beetham, Lavantille, Sea Lots Good boys who would the Police lock up and kill.
How would Amalgated get contracts to transport them.

matr1x
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5005
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby matr1x » October 16th, 2021, 12:11 pm

Let's look at who in gangster, an then come back and talk.


Weekes need to stop diddling herself. It's making her dotish

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24963
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Opposition files motion to remove President of T&T from Office

Postby zoom rader » October 16th, 2021, 12:17 pm

Rovin wrote:any kind of racist ppl need to stop being so fakin racial in these modern times , now is not 100yrs ago ... we all need each other to make it thru life
Be real the house of representatives will not vote for a Hindu injun as president in the red government rule of terrorism on citizens.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Carbon12, platinumedition and 122 guests

cron