Forums

Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend

Postby Redress10 » September 17th, 2021, 5:27 pm

Ppl in TT really see nothing wrong with a journalist hounding and threatening a person to reveal their personal medical history etc

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 17th, 2021, 5:28 pm

Terry was talking specifically about Trinidad.Meaning that the guy didn't come forward to medical authorities about it.In other words, Nicky lied.
Now swelling is possible.I had some lymph node swelling after the first shot.Armpits and shoulders.It is not farfetched that it could travel lower.That being said, Nicky Garbage outta place and outta timing.If thats the antivax messiah, allyuh fcucked

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 17th, 2021, 5:40 pm

A vaccine is a drug, drugs affect different ppl differently similar to covid, just because you didn't experience that doesn't mean it is a lie.
timelapse wrote:Terry was talking specifically about Trinidad.Meaning that the guy didn't come forward to medical authorities about it.In other words, Nicky lied.
Now swelling is possible.I had some lymph node swelling after the first shot.Armpits and shoulders.It is not farfetched that it could travel lower.That being said, Nicky Garbage outta place and outta timing.If thats the antivax messiah, allyuh fcucked

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 17th, 2021, 5:54 pm

hover11 wrote:A vaccine is a drug, drugs affect different ppl differently similar to covid, just because you didn't experience that doesn't mean it is a lie.
timelapse wrote:Terry was talking specifically about Trinidad.Meaning that the guy didn't come forward to medical authorities about it.In other words, Nicky lied.
Re-read what I said carefully.I don't doubt that swelling could happen.What Terry said is that there were no reported cases ie.the doubt as to the authenticity of Nicky Spinach's claims

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 17th, 2021, 6:01 pm

But it's possible though just because it's not reported doesn't mean it isn't happening, how many ppl like to go public hospital rather than trying over the over the counter meds
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:A vaccine is a drug, drugs affect different ppl differently similar to covid, just because you didn't experience that doesn't mean it is a lie.
Re-read what I said carefully.I don't doubt that swelling could happen.What Terry said is that there were no reported cases ie.the doubt as to the authenticity of Nicky Spinach's claims

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » September 17th, 2021, 6:02 pm

Redress10 wrote:Ppl in TT really see nothing wrong with a journalist hounding and threatening a person to reveal their personal medical history etc

Exactly, this I have a real problem with, How could she be threatening to reveal persons identity and place of abode too.
As a matter of fact She should be the one in Hiding right now.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 17th, 2021, 6:08 pm

Trinis again trying to be relevant for some BS...everyone is entitled to their opinion but because Nicki Minaj famous...people want to be relevant attacking her....I have heard worse about this vaccine on the net an nobody bash them as hard as this

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 17th, 2021, 6:11 pm

Redress10 wrote:Ppl in TT really see nothing wrong with a journalist hounding and threatening a person to reveal their personal medical history etc

Unless my primary school comprehension skills failing me...she said CNN would do that, but she wont.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 17th, 2021, 6:15 pm

Why bring it up at all though striking fear into the subject, is that considered journalism now?
VexXx Dogg wrote:

Unless my primary school comprehension skills failing me...she said CNN would do that, but she wont.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 17th, 2021, 6:18 pm

Journalist or baccanalist?
FB_IMG_1631917061024.jpg

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 17th, 2021, 6:35 pm

hover11 wrote:Journalist or baccanalist?FB_IMG_1631917061024.jpg

David v Goliath.

She trollin Nicki ? Wogaaaaaad she brave

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » September 17th, 2021, 7:04 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:

She claimed that cnn was looking into the story as well and if he co operated then the local reporters won't report his identity and address etc. Could be taken as a threat to get him to comply.

Either way it is distateful for her to seek private medical information from someone who is not a public figure etc. Would she also like to know his sexual history as well? Where exactly is the line?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 17th, 2021, 7:05 pm

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 17th, 2021, 7:06 pm

Twitter really out here trying to crucify Sharlene yes.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » September 17th, 2021, 7:06 pm

hover11 wrote:Journalist or baccanalist?FB_IMG_1631917061024.jpg

They way over their heads and are delusional at this point. What Nicki Minaj probably makes in a week she wouldn't see in 10 years and even a lifetime. Should be focusing on that instead of looking for attention.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 17th, 2021, 8:20 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:Image

When Rowley always threatening the media they don't say nothing. What the hell them could do Nicki Minaj? All the corruption down here they don't want to investigate that but they want to investigate balls.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 17th, 2021, 8:29 pm

hover11 wrote:Trinis again trying to be relevant for some BS...everyone is entitled to their opinion but because Nicki Minaj famous...people want to be relevant attacking her....I have heard worse about this vaccine on the net an nobody bash them as hard as this

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 17th, 2021, 8:32 pm

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 17th, 2021, 8:49 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:

When Rowley always threatening the media they don't say nothing. What the hell them could do Nicki Minaj? All the corruption down here they don't want to investigate that but they want to investigate balls.

**sniffs the air**
smells like litigation. (and popcorn, because I just made some)

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » September 17th, 2021, 9:06 pm

hover11 wrote:Trinis again trying to be relevant for some BS...everyone is entitled to their opinion but because Nicki Minaj famous...people want to be relevant attacking her....I have heard worse about this vaccine on the net an nobody bash them as hard as this
Because none of them have a platform as large as her to spread misinformation on.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 17th, 2021, 9:07 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

**sniffs the air**
smells like litigation. (and popcorn, because I just made some)

Nicki from Queens, have no court there. This should be a wake up call to local media. Start hiring people actual brain cells and get serious!

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » September 17th, 2021, 10:37 pm

Leary Joseph have material like wow for the next comedy show

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » September 17th, 2021, 10:38 pm

Redress10 wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

She claimed that cnn was looking into the story as well and if he co operated then the local reporters won't report his identity and address etc. Could be taken as a threat to get him to comply.

Either way it is distateful for her to seek private medical information from someone who is not a public figure etc. Would she also like to know his sexual history as well? Where exactly is the line?

I think you looking at it from the wrong perspective. While Sharlene was unprofessional, she did say the the foreign news network would reveal his identity and his people but Guardian Media would not. That I see is just information, not a threat.

As far as he man's medical history is concerned, the plastic bottom bimbo in the US done let out the story of he swell balls to the public. What else is there to "reveal".

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » September 17th, 2021, 10:51 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

I think you looking at it from the wrong perspective. While Sharlene was unprofessional, she did say the the foreign news network would reveal his identity and his people but Guardian Media would not. That I see is just information, not a threat.

As far as he man's medical history is concerned, the plastic bottom bimbo in the US done let out the story of he swell balls to the public. What else is there to "reveal".

You really think that a foreign news agency would be interested in such a story? There are thousands of weird cases in US and Europe to keep cnn occupied without needing to travel to TT to cover some ghost story about testicular swelling? Yeah sure.

The reporter was pressuring this guy to come forward just to get another stupid headline to put on the frontpage. This at its core is a person's private medical issue. The general public doesn't need to know any updates. The person never came forward with this information yet the reporter saw it fit to identify this person even though the MOH has already drawn a line under this issue. It was never Nicki Minaj's story to reveal to begin with. The fact that the reporter sought out the source when it wasn't the source who revealed this info is worrying.

These reporters need to learn boundaries.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 17th, 2021, 10:56 pm

Wait what?
242185069_10157740778616266_4084685955664387983_n.jpg

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » September 17th, 2021, 11:27 pm

Apparently some of her fans attempted to call the Trinidad and Tobago Police service, but the called the police in Trinidad, Colorado. My goodness.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 17th, 2021, 11:31 pm

Christin farmer is an idiot

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 17th, 2021, 11:52 pm

When they hear Deyalsingh accent they thought he was white yes...they get fool lol.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 18th, 2021, 12:16 am

De Dragon wrote:Christin farmer is an idiot
Christin Farmer represents racist blacks everywhere

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 18th, 2021, 12:17 am

SuperiorMan wrote:When they hear Deyalsingh accent they thought he was white yes...they get fool lol.
More like Charmar injun

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”