Forums

Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby Country_Bookie » September 14th, 2021, 12:54 am

Looks like she stole the idea for this fake story about the vaccine reaction from reddit. The theory is She's using this to divert attention from her husband and brother legal problems. But so many people gonna refuse the vaccine because she posted this.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby bluefete » September 14th, 2021, 6:03 am

^^^ And she said he is her cousin friend! Joy Reid tried to correct her but anything to detract.

In that she is a true Trini.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend

Postby Les Bain » September 14th, 2021, 6:52 am

Nicki Minaj cousin friend probably resembles every american boy's 'summer girlfriend from Canada'.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Re: Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend

Postby Ben_spanna » September 14th, 2021, 7:54 am

So I see the wanna be Trini Nicki Min-aj or whatever she name is tweeted or blogged that SUPPOSEDLY her Trini friend took the vaccine and as a result became Impotent and his Fiance called off the wedding because his wood was no longer any good!

Sparked quite the fire with her stooge of idiotic fans who are also anti vaxx. what an irresponsible thing to tweet...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 14th, 2021, 1:55 pm

Well look at BACCHANAL!

Boris VS Nicki Minaj: Surreal war of words breaks out as US pop star sends PM bizarre voice message with faux British accent after he blasted her for sharing anti-vax myth about impotence to her 22m Twitter followers

By MARK DUELL FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 16:44 BST, 14 September 2021 | UPDATED: 18:15 BST, 14 September 2021

Chris Whitty and Boris Johnson today criticised Nicki Minaj for spreading an 'untrue' and 'ridiculous' myth that coronavirus vaccines can cause impotence - before she responded to the 'diss' on social media minutes later.

The Prime Minister said he would rather listen to NHS England's top GP Nikki Kanani about the jab as he and the Chief Medical Officer both condemned the remarks by the star, who has not yet been vaccinated.

Minaj had been mocked after telling her 22million Twitter followers last night that her cousin will not get the vaccine because his friend allegedly became impotent after being jabbed and his fiancé cancelled their wedding.

The 38-year-old tweeted yesterday: 'My cousin in Trinidad won't get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you're comfortable with ur decision, not bullied.'

Mr Whitty and Mr Johnson both criticised Minaj after being asked about what she said by a reporter during their press conference from Downing Street this afternoon. Minaj then took to Twitter again after watching a video of the two men speaking, saying: 'I love him even tho I guess this was a diss? The accent ugh! Yassss boo!!!'

Moment later she recorded an audio message for Mr Johnson in a comedic British accent, tweeting: 'Send this to the Prime Minister and let him know they lied on me. I forgive him. No one else. Only him.'

She said: 'Yes, hello Prime Minister, Boris, it's Nicki Minaj - I was just calling to tell you that you were so amazing on the news this morning. And I'm actually British. I was born there. I went to university there. I went to Oxford.

'I went to school with Margaret Thatcher. And she told me so many nice things about you. I'd love to send you my portfolio of my work, since you don't know much about me, I'm a big, big star in the United States.'

Minaj then called Laura Kuenssberg a 'dumbo' after the BBC News political editor quoted her 'diss' tweet, saying: '2021 everyone.' Minaj responded to this message by saying: 'Yes 2021 when jack asses hang on to my every tweet but can't decipher sarcasm & humor, and can't read. Go away dumbo.'

Nicki Minaj claimed that her cousin won't get the vaccine because his friend allegedly became impotent after being jabbed.

During the press conference, the Prime Minister said: 'I'm not as familiar with the works of Nicki Minaj as I probably should be.

'But I am familiar with Nikki Kanani, superstar GP of Bexley who's appeared many times before you, who will tell you that vaccines are wonderful and everybody should get them. So I prefer to listen to Nikki Kanani.'

And Mr Whitty said: 'There are a number of myths that fly around with varying… some of which are just clearly ridiculous, and some of which are clearly designed just to scare. That happens to be one of them. That is untrue.

'My own strong suggestion to media present and not present is repeating them in public actually gives them credence which they don't need. They're untrue, full stop.

'If you think about where we are actually overall… the great majority of people are getting vaccinated, so the great majority of people are ignoring these myths.

'And if you talking about people in their 50s and 60s and 70s, you're talking about over 90 per cent of people getting vaccinated, and very few people actually are actively in… the anti-vaxx group.

'There are a few people who've got strange beliefs, and fine, and they make their own choices, and in a sense, also fine, people, adults are allowed to make their own choices. However strange that is a basic principle of medical ethics actually.

'But there are also people who go around trying to discourage other people from taking a vaccine which could be life-saving or prevent them from having life-changing injuries to themselves.

'And many of those people, I regret to say, I think know they are peddling untruths and, but they still do it. In my view, they should be ashamed. And I'll leave it at that.'

Reacting to Mr Whitty's comments, DailyMail.com US editor-at-large Piers Morgan tweeted: 'Professor Whitty beefing with the ghastly @NICKIMINAJ (one of the rudest little madams I've ever met) is not the breaking news that I expected today - but it's most welcome. She's peddling lies that will cost lives.'

It comes after Minaj revealed this week that she is unvaccinated and was not moved to receive the jab by the Met Gala's attendance requirements.

The chart-topping rapper said she caught Covid while preparing for the MTV Video Music Awards, which took place on Sunday.

Guests at the Met Gala - a glamorous event in New York City known as fashion's biggest night - were reportedly required to be fully vaccinated in order to attend.

Minaj, who pulled out of the VMAs, told fans on Twitter she was still researching vaccines.

She tweeted: 'They want you to get vaccinated for the Met. if I get vaccinated it won't for the Met.

'It'll be once I feel I've done enough research. I'm working on that now. In the meantime my loves, be safe. Wear the mask with 2 strings that grips your head & face. Not that loose one.'

Minaj, whose son will turn one later this month, said Drake, her close friend and superstar rapper, caught Covid despite being vaccinated.

She said: 'I was prepping for vmas then i shot a video & guess who got COVID? Do u know what it is not to be able to kiss or hold your tiny baby for over a week? A baby who is only used to his mama? 'get vaccinated' Drake had just told me he got covid w|THE VACCINE tho so chile.'

Minaj, who was criticised for her comments, said she would recommend the vaccine for anyone who needed it for work.

And she said she may need to receive the jab when she starts touring.

In the US, vaccine hesitancy is one of the biggest issues facing Joe Biden's administration.

Last week the president criticised the roughly 80 million unvaccinated Americans and announced sweeping new vaccine requirements.

There have been more than 41 million confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the US, official figures show, with more than 660,000 deaths.

In Britain, it was announced today that booster Covid vaccines will be offered to millions of people from next week alongside annual flu jabs.

Those eligible include anyone aged 50 and over, people living and working in elderly care homes, and frontline health and social care workers.

All those who are clinically extremely vulnerable and anyone aged 16 to 65 in an at-risk group for Covid will also be eligible for a jab.

Impotence is not listed as a potential side effect of the vaccine on the NHS website.

The war of words comes as Mr Johnson's top medical and scientific advisers warned that 'winter is coming' and he might need to 'go early and go hard' with restrictions today - as the PM said compulsory masks and Covid passports are being 'kept in reserve' if booster jabs and vaccines for schoolchildren fails to keep the disease under control.

Fronting a press conference alongside Professor Whitty and Patrick Vallance, the PM insisted that the UK was 'incomparably' better placed to deal with the disease this year.

He said he hoped the situation could be kept stable with more jabs and the public behaving sensibly - although ministers have made clear another lockdown cannot be completely ruled out as a 'last resort'.

But Prof Whitty gave a more downbeat assessment, invoking the famous mantra from hit TV show Game of Thrones by warning that 'winter is coming'. He said that infections were 'high' relative to last year, and the NHS was under 'extreme pressure' even though vaccines were helping significantly.

Meanwhile, Sir Patrick seemed to send a thinly-veiled message to Mr Johnson by saying that when it comes to measures to stem cases the lesson was 'you have to go earlier than you want to, you have to go harder than you want to'.

The premier was addressing the nation just hours after it emerged his mother had died, and thanked people for their condolences.

But his winter plan has alarmed businesses and enraged Tory MPs, who heckled Sajid Javid in the Commons as he said it includes the 'Plan B' of making masks compulsory 'in certain settings', more working from home and social distancing if the NHS is under threat.

Vaccine passports will stay on the table and could be introduced in England with a week's notice, even though they will not go ahead from next month as originally intended.

There was a boost for Mr Johnson this evening as cases fell 30 per cent week on week to 26,628 and deaths dropped 12 per cent to to 185 - although hospitalisations were up 2 per cent.

Read the rest below.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... cines.html

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » September 15th, 2021, 10:19 am

Last edited by mamoo_pagal on September 15th, 2021, 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 16th, 2021, 12:43 am

K74T wrote:Key Points From the Ministry of Health’s Virtual Media Conference – Wednesday 15th September 2021

– Minister of Health, Terrence Deyalsingh, addressed a statement made by International Artist, Nicki Minaj and stated that after an investigation conducted by his Ministry yesterday, there are no cases of swollen testicles linked to COVID-19 vaccination in T&T. The Minister also added that this is not a known vaccine side effect.

Terrance Deyalsingh on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

From 6:23

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 16th, 2021, 2:02 am

It’s how Trinis worship Nikki Minaj and she doesn’t give a rats ass about them.

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » September 16th, 2021, 4:48 am

I like how people suddenly surprised to find out onika is a f**king imps.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » September 16th, 2021, 7:05 am

MaxPower wrote:It’s how Trinis worship Nikki Minaj and she doesn’t give a rats ass about them.

Please don’t generalize. Most Trinis and I mean a very significant majority don’t care about her. In fact she claims Trinidad way more than we claim her.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 16th, 2021, 7:10 am

Somebody throw that muppet show reject in a garbage can already nah.She is talentless and gross to look at.I guess intelligence isn't her redeeming quality

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 16th, 2021, 8:52 am

Doesn't Niky Minjai family have a lot of rapist/pedophiles?

So what exactly is the problem if the Vaccine causing impotence for them?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 9:02 am

j.o.e wrote:
MaxPower wrote:It’s how Trinis worship Nikki Minaj and she doesn’t give a rats ass about them.

Please don’t generalize. Most Trinis and I mean a very significant majority don’t care about her. In fact she claims Trinidad way more than we claim her.
She juss like the UNC, not important at the moment

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 16th, 2021, 9:05 am

Nikki cousin's friend in the mornings!!!

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 16th, 2021, 9:12 am

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

She juss like the UNC, more bamsee than brains

fixorised

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 16th, 2021, 9:22 am

Teary finally gt after 18 months. All over they calling him Dr. Deyalsingh

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 16th, 2021, 9:48 am

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » September 16th, 2021, 9:53 am

Damn look how they do Trinidad so...
Minaj covid story is in top 3 of yahoo searches...

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 16th, 2021, 9:55 am

Voice of the ppl
FB_IMG_1631800370744.jpg
FB_IMG_1631800370744.jpg (18.74 KiB) Viewed 1961 times

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » September 16th, 2021, 10:28 am

Wasn't expecting the Ministry to get involved in this, ngl.

If National Security could issue a statement about the war torn state Minaj parents fled from, I would summon the roflcopter.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 16th, 2021, 10:31 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Doesn't Niky Minjai family have a lot of rapist/pedophiles?

So what exactly is the problem if the Vaccine causing impotence for them?

not a problem for them but for everyone else who believes this myth and decides not to take the vax.

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » September 16th, 2021, 11:11 am

Nicki Minaj swollen testicles claim 'wasted' Trinidad health officials' time :lol: :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-58571353

Officials in Trinidad "wasted so much time" trying to confirm Nicki Minaj's comments about Covid jab side effects, according to a government minister.

The rapper tweeted disinformation about side effects of the coronavirus vaccine - saying that when a friend of her cousin had the jab, his testicles swelled up and he became impotent.

She claimed it happened in Trinidad.

Health minister Terrence Deyalsingh said officials "take all claims seriously".

"As we stand now, there is absolutely no reported side effect or adverse event of testicular swelling in Trinidad... and none that we know of anywhere in the world," he said in a press conference on Wednesday.

Nicki made the claims on Twitter earlier this week.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 16th, 2021, 11:17 am

yall shud watch 'HOW ITS MADE" video series on youtube & at least learn something productive than wasting ur time on this shitt ...

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 16th, 2021, 11:28 am

You know if either of them inetrnational news stations really did plan to come to POS, Abutu and them could try a thing on that same day. They would get much greater foreign coverage.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 16th, 2021, 12:49 pm

Who would have thought Deyalsing would be made an international laughing stock. I wept

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 16th, 2021, 12:57 pm

He go weep if you die from Covid with your unvaccinated self.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 16th, 2021, 1:05 pm

Na I will be fine like the over 40k ppl locally that recovered who were unvaccinated thanks for your concern nonetheless
timelapse wrote:He go weep if you die from Covid with your unvaccinated self.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » September 16th, 2021, 2:02 pm

"Officials in Trinidad "wasted so much time" trying to confirm Nicki Minaj's comments about Covid jab side effects, according to a government minister."

Ppl might distort headlines saying " Nicki Minaj is ah waste ah time"

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 16th, 2021, 2:30 pm

hover11 wrote:Na I will be fine like the over 40k ppl locally that recovered who were unvaccinated thanks for your concern nonetheless

a good % of them will continue to have breathing issues, shortness of breath from simply walking, fatigue, etc. the virus cud very well be still in them causing these problems. the vax has shown to relief these symptoms in at least some of them.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 16th, 2021, 2:57 pm

You stated a good percentage will however , I know people personally who had covid last year and they are fine, some run around the Savannah 4 times a week others have their own gym home , I don't understand this long covid, is it just for inactive or sedentary ppl
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:Na I will be fine like the over 40k ppl locally that recovered who were unvaccinated thanks for your concern nonetheless

a good % of them will continue to have breathing issues, shortness of breath from simply walking, fatigue, etc. the virus cud very well be still in them causing these problems. the vax has shown to relief these symptoms in at least some of them.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”