doubt we will see sales again until next year
august-october are the slow times

eliteauto wrote:
pugboy wrote:yeah, commercial shops use cookeen type shortening
gives that nice greasy mouth feel
only the real high end shops use butter

boy I sorry I didnt buy out the kerrygold shelf that day in trinicity truvalu
looks like i will be using a fair bit with panettone soon

Remember you passed after me :lol: I still have in the freeze, but I've told the wife anytime we encounter that again buy AWL!!

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Food prices in Trinidad and Tobago

Postby maj. tom » October 22nd, 2022, 10:54 pm

paid_influencer wrote:karailee doubles went up to $7
Two places in Chaguanas are still $5 and they going well. The ones for $6 also going well. People have the choice and they still will pay.

Despite all the complaints and claims about inflation costs, hard to find workers (for low wages) and covid supply chains, 2022 is turning out to be the most profitable year for business, not just in Trinidad.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 23rd, 2022, 12:06 am

maj. tom wrote:
Two places in Chaguanas are still $5 and they going well. The ones for $6 also going well. People have the choice and they still will pay.

Despite all the complaints and claims about inflation costs, hard to find workers (for low wages) and covid supply chains, 2022 is turning out to be the most profitable year for business, not just in Trinidad.

Fack dat $7 sheit

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 23rd, 2022, 6:54 am

Carailee doubles.Lord fadda

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 23rd, 2022, 7:06 am

I am not supporting doubles vendors.

Always looking for any reason to raise their prices and the food is UNhealthy and always INconsistent.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 23rd, 2022, 7:22 am

MaxPower wrote:I am not supporting doubles vendors.

Always looking for any reason to raise their prices and the food is UNhealthy and always INconsistent.
X2

Doubles contributes nothing nutritional to your diet , it is a want not a need. Doubles vendors making tax free money everyday in the thousands and yet finding any excuse to raise prices to maintain their profit margins.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 23rd, 2022, 8:18 am

hover11 wrote:

X2

Doubles contributes nothing nutritional to your diet , it is a want not a need. Doubles vendors making tax free money everyday in the thousands and yet finding any excuse to raise prices to maintain their profit margins.

Carbs and protein are a need. You need to get about half your daily calories as carbs. Chickpeas are are about 20% protein.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 23rd, 2022, 8:25 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:

X2

Carbs and protein are a need. You need to get about half your daily calories as carbs. Chickpeas are are about 20% protein.
Not in the number trinis consume sir...too much of one thing could never be good for you. Doubles is loaded with sugar as well. I see trinis eat 3 to 6 on a regular basis

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 23rd, 2022, 8:39 am

since when the average person handle eating 3-6? and if you doh eat doubles, how u know how much TRINIS eating on a regular basis? you macoing from afar like a pantyman?

:?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 23rd, 2022, 8:46 am

K
st7 wrote:since when the average person handle eating 3-6? and if you doh eat doubles, how u know how much TRINIS eating on a regular basis? you macoing from afar like a pantyman?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » October 23rd, 2022, 9:00 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:

X2

the karailee is also very healthy

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 23rd, 2022, 12:09 pm

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:

X2

Not in the number trinis consume sir...too much of one thing could never be good for you. Doubles is loaded with sugar as well. I see trinis eat 3 to 6 on a regular basis

Kinda correct and simultaneously kinda wrong.
All the carbs humans consume are eventually broken down into simple sugars. Whether doubles, bake, pasta/noodles, rice, provisions, even peas and beans, all are converted into simple sugars in the body during digestion. The only really important difference being some are more quickly converted than others, and mostly foods made with processed materials fall into the quicker category.

Granted, too much of any one thing isn't a good thing and can lead to problems, but to condemn doubles as a food with zero nutritional value is a bit of a stretch, particularly when you examine the nutritional content of its primary ingredients.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » October 23rd, 2022, 12:52 pm

st7 wrote:since when the average person handle eating 3-6? and if you doh eat doubles, how u know how much TRINIS eating on a regular basis? you macoing from afar like a pantyman?

Oh Lawdo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a related noted I does eat about 4 doubles in 1 sitting.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 23rd, 2022, 1:10 pm

DMan7 wrote:

waayyy... depending on the doubles, i would do 3... 4 if i greedy. but usually i good with 2

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 23rd, 2022, 1:18 pm

allyuh belly have oil refinery built to handle all that special frying oil

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » October 23rd, 2022, 1:19 pm

st7 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:

waayyy... depending on the doubles, i would do 3... 4 if i greedy. but usually i good with 2

Nah these are small bara doubles not the big roti sized looking doubles with bright yellow looking bara.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » October 23rd, 2022, 1:36 pm

Do you get an alert whenever hover post something? :lol: I only see you post when hover post

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » October 23rd, 2022, 1:40 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:

Do you get an alert whenever hover post something? :lol: I only see you post when hover post

Hover has himself a groupie

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 23rd, 2022, 2:14 pm

88sins wrote:
hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:

X2

Kinda correct and simultaneously kinda wrong.
All the carbs humans consume are eventually broken down into simple sugars. Whether doubles, bake, pasta/noodles, rice, provisions, even peas and beans, all are converted into simple sugars in the body during digestion. The only really important difference being some are more quickly converted than others, and mostly foods made with processed materials fall into the quicker category.

Granted, too much of any one thing isn't a good thing and can lead to problems, but to condemn doubles as a food with zero nutritional value is a bit of a stretch, particularly when you examine the nutritional content of its primary ingredients.

I said carbohydrates. Hoover said sugar. All sugars are carbohydrates.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 23rd, 2022, 2:16 pm

matix wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

Do you get an alert whenever hover post something? I only see you post when hover post

They've been a couple since the early COVID days.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 23rd, 2022, 2:50 pm

this just like the ole time days of Trinituner romance. :oops: :oops: :drinking:

bluesclues done promise we the erotica $40k shades of unregistered car dealer novel by Xmas so pre-order. I must admit the whole maxpower being a ckunt and trying too hard to be an atavistic creep scene has got wayyyy rancid a while back, good to see a fresh bromance in the works on the front page again.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 23rd, 2022, 2:51 pm

they can’t help themselves
any thread of interest and these lovebirds have to fall in

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » October 23rd, 2022, 3:25 pm

adnj wrote:
matix wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

Do you get an alert whenever hover post something? I only see you post when hover post

How many posts between me and hover compared to you and others between hover? :lol:

I just want to know if you all divide monitoring of all threads so that you call each other whenever hover makes a post :lol:

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 23rd, 2022, 3:34 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
adnj wrote:
matix wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

How many posts between me and hover compared to you and others between hover?

I just want to know if you all divide monitoring of all threads so that you call each other whenever hover makes a post

It warms the cockles to see your protective side spring into action.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 23rd, 2022, 5:05 pm

bwahahahahhahaha

allyuh is some mc oui XD

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 24th, 2022, 5:50 am

nagar was $8 i saw on some youtube video.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 24th, 2022, 7:02 am

st7 wrote:bwahahahahhahaha

allyuh is some mc oui XD
Thats why you love it here

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 24th, 2022, 8:23 am

timelapse wrote:

allyuh is some mc oui XD

Exactly. Almost everything in d ole talk does be sweeter than fudge. The only real exception being Max's shiddy ravings. But I'm sure if he gets something healthy to eat other than his steady diet of unwiped vene ass he will improve immensely.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 24th, 2022, 8:46 am

88sins wrote:
timelapse wrote:

allyuh is some mc oui XD

Exactly. Almost everything in d ole talk does be sweeter than fudge. The only real exception being Max's shiddy ravings. But I'm sure if he gets something healthy to eat other than his steady diet of unwiped vene ass he will improve immensely.
Like him or not,Max represents a viewpoint of a group of middle aged injun men.They cannot deal with a woman with a mind of her own.Vene women have a culture of blind obedience to men.Thats how they were trained from young.Men who cannot handle opposition from a woman will glorify Vene woman,simply because they don't talk back.Thats just being real.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 24th, 2022, 9:05 am

Ai in summary, the boy needs some actual food and a pair of balls :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”