TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby adnj » December 30th, 2021, 10:34 am

axe wrote:https://thecovidworld.com/nurse-blows-the-whistle-we-have-had-more-children-die-from-the-covid-vaccine-than-of-covid-itself/

“The Majority of our nurses, nurse managers, and some doctors do not even know what VAERS is. I’ve spoken to our chief medicine managers and other nurses on why we’re not reporting to VAERS, and the most common response is: ‘What is VAERS?‘.”

As if this were not bad enough already, she then said that none of the hospitals are reporting any data, meaning that even if someone was investigating, there would be no data to investigate.

“This is not just where I work. I know many nurses, friends and other local hospitals in Southeast Louisiana that say the same thing.”

However, what she says about the potential long-term effects of the jabs is shocking.

“We are not just seeing severe acute [short term] reactions with this vaccine, but we have zero idea what any long term reactions are. Cancers, autoimmune [disorders], infertility. We just don’t know.

We are potentially sacrificing our children for fear of maybe dying, getting sick of a virus, a virus with a 99% survival rate.”

Collete concludes by saying that these vaccine side-effects are being covered up as being caused by the new variant.

“As of now, we have more children that died from the COVID vaccine than COVID itself. And then for the Health Department to come out and say the new variant has all the side effects of the vaccine reactions we’re currently seeing now.

It’s maddening, and I don’t understand why more people don’t see it. I think they do, but they fear speaking out and, even worse, being fired.”
All adverse effects from manufacturer's studies for all drugs approved by the US FDA must be submitted. Hospitals, healthcare workers and the general public can also submit reports voluntarily.

The US FDA estimates that between 1% and 10% of adverse effects for any particular drug are submitted.

From the US FDA:

AERS has just as many limitations:

Underreporting; FDA does not get most reports of adverse events that occur in the United States. Estimates suggest that FDA receives reports of about 1 to 10 percent of the adverse events that occur.

Duplicate reporting. FDA can get the same report about the same event from the same person if they send it to the company and FDA, if manufacturers submit follow-up reports as new reports, or if more than one report is sent to the company or FDA by the patient, family member or healthcare providers. There's a manual process to remove duplicate entries but it is time-consuming.

Variable reporting quality. Some reports are very good; some are not. If reports don't have important clinical information, then it is difficult to determine if the drug was related to the adverse event.

Reporting biases. Some people report some things more than others.

Spontaneous report numbers cannot be used to determine incidence of adverse events. Without the total number of cases that occur in the United States, OSE cannot use the data to determine incidence rates of adverse events -- how commonly the event occurs in the population.

Difficult to attribute events with high background rate and long latency.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/ ... c=8&page=4
Last edited by adnj on December 30th, 2021, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » December 30th, 2021, 10:46 am

SMc wrote:I doh know about allyuh but I didn't have a choice into what race I was born into and what struggles I may or may not have had as a result.

I do have a choice as to whether I get vaccinated or not and reap the benefits or downfalls of making that decision- but its my decision.

How the fork you could relate and thereby diminish the effect of centuries of slavery and the knock-on effects of that on almost every country in the world (slavery wasn't and still isn't only related to those of African decent) by trying to align segregation of blacks and whites to those who vaccinated and who not? What sense that making?

He back on the stuff ar what?

This!!!!

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 30th, 2021, 11:17 am

more ting

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » December 30th, 2021, 1:04 pm

In SAPA right now. In about an hour, I estimate about 300 persons lined up for booster shots.
However the line for first shots have about 5 people.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 30th, 2021, 8:51 pm

matr1x wrote:
wing wrote:
matr1x wrote:With vaccine mandates becoming implemented in many places, I expect cases to go down and fatalities significantly decrease.

What I do propose is if this does not happen, the proponents of vaccine mandates which restrict people's freedoms in terms of work and life, should be hung. After all if you are ok with taking away people's livelihoods you should stake your life on it.

Fair?
Waste of sperm. Your father should be hung for not using a condom or pulling out.

Why? If you confident enough to restrict people's freedoms, you should be willing to stake your life on it.

Looks like you've suddenly become jealous of hoover and the attention he receives. :roll:

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 30th, 2021, 10:02 pm

The_Honourable wrote:chookin ting in a ched

Lolololololololol

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 30th, 2021, 10:04 pm

The_Honourable wrote:more ting

That part of the graphic so inaccurate. Those people have left the system a long time ago yet they still counting them. Give us the percentage of people unvaccinated that are currently in the system. I suspect that jaws will drop is they give that number.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » December 30th, 2021, 11:25 pm

matr1x wrote:With vaccine mandates becoming implemented in many places, I expect cases to go down and fatalities significantly decrease.

What I do propose is if this does not happen, the proponents of vaccine mandates which restrict people's freedoms in terms of work and life, should be hung. After all if you are ok with taking away people's livelihoods you should stake your life on it.

Fair?
You think they honestly want to take away people's livelihood and tank the economy?

This is all fun and games?

Morons like you deserve to be oppressed since you can't use what little grey matter you have.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » December 30th, 2021, 11:33 pm

PariaMan wrote:Got my phizer booster today . Original shots were AZ
Keep us updated any side effects etc... Next cycle may be mines

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » December 30th, 2021, 11:37 pm

teems1 wrote:

Fair?
You think they honestly want to take away people's livelihood and tank the economy?

Morons like you deserve to be oppressed since you can't use what little grey matter you have.

You clearly fell asleep since 2001

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 31st, 2021, 12:20 am

teems1 wrote:

Fair?

Antivaxxer "dey want tuh destroy de world!"
Normal person "why?"
Antivaxxer :|

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » December 31st, 2021, 8:29 am

Santa busy this year
FB_IMG_1640451503015.jpg

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 31st, 2021, 9:46 am

De Dragon wrote:
teems1 wrote:

Fair?

Normal person "why?"

Don't think they believe they want to destroy the work. They believe they want to destroy civil liberty. Which they certainly are

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 31st, 2021, 10:47 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:chookin ting in a ched

Lolololololololol

lol indeed. the definition of fully vaxxed is anyone receiving the full course which for most vaccines is 2 jabs. so by definition not fully vaxxed includes unvaccinated.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » December 31st, 2021, 10:59 am

matr1x wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
teems1 wrote:

Fair?

Normal person "why?"

Don't think they believe they want to destroy the work. They believe they want to destroy civil liberty. Which they certainly are

What part of your rights stop where they infringe on others.

You being a walking petri dish isn't conducive to enabling a society with civil liberties.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 31st, 2021, 11:08 am

teems1 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
teems1 wrote:

Fair?

Normal person "why?"

You being a walking petri dish isn't conducive to enabling a society with civil liberties.
In other words everyone must subject themselves to a million and one shots , be it willingly or coerced or else their freedoms and livelihoods be stripped away from them....makes sense

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » December 31st, 2021, 11:45 am

hover11 wrote:
teems1 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
teems1 wrote:

Fair?

Normal person "why?"

In other words everyone must subject themselves to a million and one shots , be it willingly or coerced or else their freedoms and livelihoods be stripped away from them....makes sense
Like we did with polio, smallpox etc.

The world is far more interconnected than a few decades ago, which is why something "mild" like Covid still necessitates such drastic action.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 31st, 2021, 12:59 pm

hover11 wrote:
teems1 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
teems1 wrote:

Fair?

Normal person "why?"

In other words, everyone should be subject to your nasty germs.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 31st, 2021, 3:15 pm

Fauchi germs. Let's not forget

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 1st, 2022, 10:10 am

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
teems1 wrote:
matr1x wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
teems1 wrote:

Fair?

Normal person "why?"

In other words, everyone should be subject to your nasty germs.
People that are more likely to infect others can just isolate to stop the spread. The choice is clear.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 1st, 2022, 10:18 am

matr1x wrote:Fauchi germs. Let's not forget
Fauci probably never set foot in Trinidad.Is hoover germs

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 2nd, 2022, 2:22 pm

Gary Aboud - Threatening our civil rights

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » January 2nd, 2022, 2:33 pm

Going to go out on a limb and say it's sinopharm Kenny take

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » January 2nd, 2022, 5:07 pm

Just a slight headache and slight chills for about a day
gastly369 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Got my phizer booster today . Original shots were AZ
Keep us updated any side effects etc... Next cycle may be mines

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 88944 (+964) cases, 2718 (+37) deaths, 16543 active, 696 recovered in T&T

Postby pugboy » January 3rd, 2022, 5:19 pm

https://fb.watch/aj8tnAjpqv/

have an infused drink alternative to the dewormer

paid_influencer

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 88944 (+964) cases, 2718 (+37) deaths, 16543 active, 696 recovered in T&T

Postby paid_influencer » January 3rd, 2022, 5:22 pm

BMJ opinion column on what needs to be done:
https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o1

tl:dr, wear an N95, ventilate/HEPA filter everything

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » January 3rd, 2022, 6:09 pm

Ontario closing schools and indoor dining in preparation of the #tsunamicron

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 3rd, 2022, 6:14 pm

paid_influencer wrote:Ontario closing schools and indoor dining in preparation of the #tsunamicron

Everything good over here though so no worries

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » January 3rd, 2022, 6:15 pm

paid_influencer wrote:Ontario closing schools and indoor dining in preparation of the #tsunamicron

Is this some place in Trinidad & Tobago ?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 3rd, 2022, 6:37 pm

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”