TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby Dohplaydat » December 20th, 2021, 5:03 am

hover11 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:These people make decisions based on unreliable and old data . What is the system for data collection the ministry uses, why they can't give up to date data?

Yup unlike anti vaxxers who go on "feelings".

The so called narrative with vaccines has never changed, everyone knew efficacy would fade over time we just didn't know by how much and how new variants would affect that.

Even at this point it seems a 2 dose regime of Pfizer even after 6 months protects very well against severe Omicron.

It's also extremely obvious how much the vaccines protect against hospitalisations and death. Maybe not Sinopharm as much, but the others sure do.

We championed vaccines because it was the only thing that could allow society to return to normal. Got a better plan? Then share it
UK is at almost 70% fully vaccinated and they are seeing their highest cases since January. Gibraltar is 100% fully vaccinated and they cancelled christmas celebration because of the rise in new cases. With that being said, how exactly is the vaccine helping again? You really believe it have any going back to normal again ....keep telling yourself that to console yourself

As of right now with a massive Omicron wave, everything is still open in the UK. Some restrictions have been reinstated but at present they are still far more open than Trinidad. Reason? Vaccinations duh
Boris is trying to appease the masses , the longer he takes to impose harsh or strict restrictions the worse it is going to get. You have to remember politics plays a heavy role in this pandemic, the politicians do not listen to the medical experts when they advise them on doing what needs to be done. If the vaccines are working why are countries still locking down?

Yes but in the UK it all depends on the NHS load. Right now in most places it's not overloaded, hence why they're still open, but it's being closely monitored.

Boris wanted to enact Plan B and half of his own party voted against it.

UK will probably enact more restrictions, but the situation isn't as bad as many think, look at their death rate compared to ours.

Deaths are going down despite cases going up in the UK.

Screenshot_20211220_090201.jpg

Screenshot_20211220_090255.jpg

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 20th, 2021, 5:52 am

It's a light rain at the beach right now but it's clearing up. Thanks, Keith.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 20th, 2021, 7:27 am

adnj wrote:It's a light rain at the beach right now but it's clearing up. Thanks, Keith.
Maracas? I have a week vacation and Keith bless me with beach.

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » December 20th, 2021, 9:19 am

This thread real repetitive, you could leave it alone for weeks and come back to see what's happening and its the same people arguing their same points (some better than others).

Happy the beaches open but waiting a couple days before I venture out

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 20th, 2021, 9:26 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:These people make decisions based on unreliable and old data . What is the system for data collection the ministry uses, why they can't give up to date data?

The so called narrative with vaccines has never changed, everyone knew efficacy would fade over time we just didn't know by how much and how new variants would affect that.

Even at this point it seems a 2 dose regime of Pfizer even after 6 months protects very well against severe Omicron.

It's also extremely obvious how much the vaccines protect against hospitalisations and death. Maybe not Sinopharm as much, but the others sure do.

We championed vaccines because it was the only thing that could allow society to return to normal. Got a better plan? Then share it
UK is at almost 70% fully vaccinated and they are seeing their highest cases since January. Gibraltar is 100% fully vaccinated and they cancelled christmas celebration because of the rise in new cases. With that being said, how exactly is the vaccine helping again? You really believe it have any going back to normal again ....keep telling yourself that to console yourself
Symmetry is required here.

When few people were dying and vaccines were not widely available, Hoover repeatedly posted that COVID was only 98% fatal.

Now that vaccines are widely available and the worldwide metric is that ~90% of contemporary COVID-related deaths are UNVACCINATED people, the issue is no longer survivabilty but breakthrough infections.

COVID vaccines reduce infection, disease, hospitalization, and death.

COVID vaccines have risks of severe side effects (rare) or death (extremely rare) that are far exceeded by their benefits.

I have yet to see any reliable argument to the contrary. If there is, pull it out.

why is master frother ignoring this post?

oh right he was proven wrong again and made to look like the jackass he is so he would run away like a lil jammette to spread comess somewhere else.

hover is number one bobolee yes

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 20th, 2021, 12:31 pm

Inshan Ishmael - ROWLEY I ENT TAKING DAT!

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 20th, 2021, 12:47 pm

lawd... he's a reallll big WOFT

all his sheep give him a real nice kitchen dey

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 20th, 2021, 1:04 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Only 45% of the local population is fully vaccinated - many of those are now past 6 months and require a booster which they have to wait for.
96% of covid deaths were people who were unvaccinated
But the logic is that the vaccines don't work.
How do you expect it to work if you don't take it?

lol see that's the issue...lol "Antivaxxers"[/termusedloosely] didnt/don't expect it to work...what they do expect is the number of boosters you have to take to increase...which in their minds nullifies it "working"...139 pages in and its still humorous yet painful to read each side's argument.

Whats beautiful about all of this is that the Pro-Vaxxers went eeen hard on the Anti's based on the data at the time and their (stupid in my view) opinion that the virus itself would not have mutated to the point where you need boosters to increase its efficacy.

Had that been the narrative ...rather than calling them Feeble and Stupid (your users comments not mine), the discussion on reason vs fact wud have a more lukewarm tinge.

Remember when there was scoffing at "ah fully vaxxed dying from the Virus is in the MINOR/OLDER FOLK?BLAH BLAH BLAH" was a thing?

Is it still? Fully Alas!! we go again!!

Also i'd double check this "96%" (especially if it's coming from the now proven inaccurate MOH)... not for me eh.... but inno...those who ride that "DataDick..."

Great reading guys..*thumbs up.

The giant hole in your "inaccurate" anti-MoH long arsed rant is that every single country in the world is also reporting similar figures for deaths among unvaccinated. So like hover and the anti vax crew who can't seem to get past their suspicions about the local health crew, you also fail to take a world view and realize that those are the facts.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 20th, 2021, 1:06 pm

hover11 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Yes, we're doomed for all eternity because this is the first pandemic in the history of mankind :roll:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 20th, 2021, 1:27 pm

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Yes, we're doomed for all eternity because this is the first pandemic in the history of mankind :roll:
he dunno he was marked by the beast at age 6 against his will

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » December 21st, 2021, 12:19 pm

Hoover dream girl...
FB_IMG_1640103528662.jpg

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » December 21st, 2021, 3:40 pm

wow this thread took a turn.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 24th, 2021, 1:54 pm

Jab jab jab jab.
Screenshot_2021-12-24-13-48-56_1.jpg

daring dragoon
12 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » December 24th, 2021, 2:21 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Inshan Ishmael - ROWLEY I ENT TAKING DAT!

god bless burger baldhead. he wanna start something with blak baldhead. fairest shud take back baraka grounds.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 28th, 2021, 4:23 pm

chooking ting

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 28th, 2021, 6:12 pm

Got my phizer booster today . Original shots were AZ

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 28th, 2021, 6:33 pm

The_Honourable wrote:chooking ting

What about saying NO to cocaine?

Wasn’t he an addict?

Didn’t he do his do and when he came to his senses he supposedly “changed”?

Point is, let the ppl run their safe zones and they will fix whatever issues later down the road.

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » December 28th, 2021, 11:05 pm

I doh know about allyuh but I didn't have a choice into what race I was born into and what struggles I may or may not have had as a result.

I do have a choice as to whether I get vaccinated or not and reap the benefits or downfalls of making that decision- but its my decision.

How the fork you could relate and thereby diminish the effect of centuries of slavery and the knock-on effects of that on almost every country in the world (slavery wasn't and still isn't only related to those of African decent) by trying to align segregation of blacks and whites to those who vaccinated and who not? What sense that making?

He back on the stuff ar what?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 29th, 2021, 12:04 am

SMc wrote:I doh know about allyuh but I didn't have a choice into what race I was born into and what struggles I may or may not have had as a result.

I do have a choice as to whether I get vaccinated or not and reap the benefits or downfalls of making that decision- but its my decision.

How the fork you could relate and thereby diminish the effect of centuries of slavery and the knock-on effects of that on almost every country in the world (slavery wasn't and still isn't only related to those of African decent) by trying to align segregation of blacks and whites to those who vaccinated and who not? What sense that making?

Vaccines do not protect against covid infection. So why would they make vaccination a requirement to be around others? Makes no sense. They just want control of the masses. The "they" will always be white, the masses will always be black. The whites use blacks as front men to capture the other blacks.

No one will simply give up that kind of power and money, slavery and the mentalities of slavery still exist.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 29th, 2021, 12:04 am

Blasted crack head.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 29th, 2021, 8:20 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
SMc wrote:I doh know about allyuh but I didn't have a choice into what race I was born into and what struggles I may or may not have had as a result.

Vaccines do not protect against covid infection. So why would they make vaccination a requirement to be around others? Makes no sense. They just want control of the masses. The "they" will always be white, the masses will always be black. The whites use blacks as front men to capture the other blacks.

No one will simply give up that kind of power and money, slavery and the mentalities of slavery still exist.

Easy dey Kwame Ture. :roll:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 30th, 2021, 2:12 am

chookin ting in a ched

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » December 30th, 2021, 4:02 am

The_Honourable wrote:chooking ting

Is this the complete video ? Seems like something is missing in the context

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » December 30th, 2021, 5:25 am

I not much in covid thread these days but i jus saw this .. i gone day. Laterz

"As Israel weighs whether to approve a fourth Covid vaccine dose, some scientists warn that too many shots might actually harm the body’s ability to fight the coronavirus."

https://mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/stat ... 0065449989

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 30th, 2021, 6:41 am

aaron17 wrote:I not much in covid thread these days but i jus saw this .. i gone day. Laterz

"As Israel weighs whether to approve a fourth Covid vaccine dose, some scientists warn that too many shots might actually harm the body’s ability to fight the coronavirus."

Would you look at that, how does the saying go....too much of anything is good for nothing

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby axe » December 30th, 2021, 6:58 am

https://thecovidworld.com/nurse-blows-t ... id-itself/

“The Majority of our nurses, nurse managers, and some doctors do not even know what VAERS is. I’ve spoken to our chief medicine managers and other nurses on why we’re not reporting to VAERS, and the most common response is: ‘What is VAERS?‘.”

As if this were not bad enough already, she then said that none of the hospitals are reporting any data, meaning that even if someone was investigating, there would be no data to investigate.

“This is not just where I work. I know many nurses, friends and other local hospitals in Southeast Louisiana that say the same thing.”

However, what she says about the potential long-term effects of the jabs is shocking.

“We are not just seeing severe acute [short term] reactions with this vaccine, but we have zero idea what any long term reactions are. Cancers, autoimmune [disorders], infertility. We just don’t know.

We are potentially sacrificing our children for fear of maybe dying, getting sick of a virus, a virus with a 99% survival rate.”

Collete concludes by saying that these vaccine side-effects are being covered up as being caused by the new variant.

“As of now, we have more children that died from the COVID vaccine than COVID itself. And then for the Health Department to come out and say the new variant has all the side effects of the vaccine reactions we’re currently seeing now.

It’s maddening, and I don’t understand why more people don’t see it. I think they do, but they fear speaking out and, even worse, being fired.”

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 30th, 2021, 7:02 am

hover11 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:I not much in covid thread these days but i jus saw this .. i gone day. Laterz

Would you look at that, how does the saying go....too much of anything is good for nothing
How's your monthly Horse dewormer subscription?

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 30th, 2021, 7:14 am

With vaccine mandates becoming implemented in many places, I expect cases to go down and fatalities significantly decrease.

What I do propose is if this does not happen, the proponents of vaccine mandates which restrict people's freedoms in terms of work and life, should be hung. After all if you are ok with taking away people's livelihoods you should stake your life on it.

Fair?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » December 30th, 2021, 8:12 am

matr1x wrote:With vaccine mandates becoming implemented in many places, I expect cases to go down and fatalities significantly decrease.

What I do propose is if this does not happen, the proponents of vaccine mandates which restrict people's freedoms in terms of work and life, should be hung. After all if you are ok with taking away people's livelihoods you should stake your life on it.

Fair?
Waste of sperm. Your father should be hung for not using a condom or pulling out.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » December 30th, 2021, 8:16 am

wing wrote:
matr1x wrote:With vaccine mandates becoming implemented in many places, I expect cases to go down and fatalities significantly decrease.

Fair?
Waste of sperm. Your father should be hung for not using a condom or pulling out.

Why? If you confident enough to restrict people's freedoms, you should be willing to stake your life on it.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”