TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby Carbon12 » November 18th, 2021, 8:29 am

adnj wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 11.36.03 PM.jpg
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... ed-to-know

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 11.37.55 PM.jpg
https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-a ... ster-doses

So why you have to get a whole flicking letter and fit a narrow narrow criteria to get a booster in Trinidad

temporary measure so that the very eager ones dont all crowd d place like a few months ago. afterwards depending on how much stock we have everyone will be able to get.

So in the meanwhile, who dead dead
Getting a booster requires that you vaccinated to begin with. I waiting for the antivaxers to demand boosters just because they not being called vaccines.Thats how stupid they are

Imagine a virus/mutation comes out that specifically attacking vaccinated persons, allyu wanna tell me that isn't possible?
Apparently, it's happening right now... if you are considered a mutation.

Imagine 2 years ago we were considered regular human beings regardless of vaccination status, your witch hunter genes showing.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 18th, 2021, 8:44 am

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 18th, 2021, 8:55 am

Carbon12 wrote:
adnj wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 11.36.03 PM.jpg
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... ed-to-know

Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 11.37.55 PM.jpg
https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-a ... ster-doses

So why you have to get a whole flicking letter and fit a narrow narrow criteria to get a booster in Trinidad

temporary measure so that the very eager ones dont all crowd d place like a few months ago. afterwards depending on how much stock we have everyone will be able to get.

So in the meanwhile, who dead dead
Getting a booster requires that you vaccinated to begin with. I waiting for the antivaxers to demand boosters just because they not being called vaccines.Thats how stupid they are

Imagine a virus/mutation comes out that specifically attacking vaccinated persons, allyu wanna tell me that isn't possible?
Apparently, it's happening right now... if you are considered a mutation.

Imagine 2 years ago we were considered regular human beings regardless of vaccination status, your witch hunter genes showing.

Nope the divide was always there in some form or fashion whether it be about race, religion, gender, no gender, sexuality, and the list goes on. Vaccination status is the leading trend now. And as people all we need is the right push to start something.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 18th, 2021, 9:06 am

Snowflakes don't understand how exaggerated their behavior is.Blame their parents

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 18th, 2021, 9:13 am

How is it segregation if you have a choice?
There’s science and data to help you make that choice.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 9:58 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:How is it segregation if you have a choice?
It is segregation and more of a discrimination.

Non Vaxs are being excluded from everyday life. Now you are required to be Vaxed to entry a bar, restaurant to apply for jobs ect.

I believe in been Vaxed but also support those that are non Vaxed because it is their choice and they should not be excluded from everyday life.

All this proves is that more work needs to be done to protect those that are Vaxed as it appears sometimes not effective.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » November 18th, 2021, 10:08 am

Wonder if before Covid these drama queens thought that vaccine requirements for entry to various countries was apartheid ?

Or requiring vaccination for workplace, study etc ( yes this always existed )

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 18th, 2021, 10:16 am

zoom rader wrote:

Non Vaxs are being excluded from everyday life. Now you are required to be Vaxed to entry a bar, restaurant to apply for jobs ect.

I believe in been Vaxed but also support those that are non Vaxed because it is their choice and they should not be excluded from everyday life.

All this proves is that more work needs to be done to protect those that are Vaxed as it appears sometimes not effective.

You are asking for a choice without consequence.
The reason it may seem not effective is because the larger part of the population does not want to be vaccinated or wear masks and social distance properly.
When more people are vaccinated and follow the protocol then there is less chance for the virus to spread.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 18th, 2021, 10:22 am

zoom rader wrote:

I also believe in being vaxxed and am fully vaxxed but I could never understand why the whole world seemingly needs to be in order for mine to work. I have no issues interacting with anyone vaxxed or otherwise and have been doing so consistently. To say otherwise may genuinely be discriminatory. Either way I don't take on COVID much, I'm just doing whatever the govt asks, mask, vaccine etc and living life as normal

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » November 18th, 2021, 10:36 am

The last time I vaxxed was about 19 years ago for university which needed a booster shot. No problem.

This mad shady covid experimental drug that they FORCING you to take under the guise of a vaccine and zero liability from maker or distributor or government is a totally different story.

It's not difficult to understand why people are reluctant and they kicking up a fuss.

If the shot was actually stopping covid fence sitters would have taken it. But the mere fact it failing and dropping efficacy and million boosters not helping.

Eg. I see a video saying carcinogenic things in fast food burger pizza etc. Its MY choice to buy or not.

But with covid you want to force people to vaccinate and then segregate ban block fire terminate employment etc is the problem

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 18th, 2021, 11:04 am

zoom rader wrote:

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 18th, 2021, 11:11 am

Anyone who gets vaccinated and then gets covid should be dismissed. Fair?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 11:14 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

The reason it may seem not effective is because the larger part of the population does not want to be vaccinated or wear masks and social distance properly.
When more people are vaccinated and follow the protocol then there is less chance for the virus to spread.
The larger part of the population needs to be educated on taking the vaccine.

It's the government responsibility to carry out this task. They have failed and heading in a direction to discrimination non Vaxes. Only when non Vaxs know the pros and cons then we can cast judgement on them. At the moment they are ignorant and not to be blamed

As I have said we live in a country filled with ignorant people and it shows up on their choice of government much less for get vaccinated.

We live in stupid County where reasoning and logic have no value

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 11:16 am

matr1x wrote:Anyone who gets vaccinated and then gets covid should be dismissed. Fair?
This is why I say more research and more potent vax are required.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 18th, 2021, 11:45 am

zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

It's the government responsibility to carry out this task. They have failed and heading in a direction to discrimination non Vaxes. Only when non Vaxs know the pros and cons then we can cast judgement on them. At the moment they are ignorant and not to be blamed

As I have said we live in a country filled with ignorant people and it shows up on their choice of government much less for get vaccinated.

We're not the only country with low numbers.
There is a lot of misinformation being spread about vaccines

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 11.44.07 AM.jpg

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 18th, 2021, 11:56 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

We're not the only country with low numbers.
There is a lot of misinformation being spread about vaccines

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 11.44.07 AM.jpg

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

The way how men talk you swear Trinidad and Tobago has their own vaccination factory. The same misinformation is being obtained from internationally . As to what info is not being let out by our specific government is totally perplexing .

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » November 18th, 2021, 11:58 am

zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You can’t educate people about vaccine much more. They have chosen misinformation over information to help them feel comfortable with their own unfounded fears. Only in a country where you can outright control information will you have success. It’s a free society let people choose, let them also choose their consequences.
It’s like smoking, people know the effects and they still choose to (addiction aside so maybe not the fairest comparison)
So while you may choose to smoke you don’t have the right to expose me to second hand smoke. You get where I’m going.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 18th, 2021, 12:03 pm

alfa wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I also believe in being vaxxed and am fully vaxxed but I could never understand why the whole world seemingly needs to be in order for mine to work. I have no issues interacting with anyone vaxxed or otherwise and have been doing so consistently. To say otherwise may genuinely be discriminatory. Either way I don't take on COVID much, I'm just doing whatever the govt asks, mask, vaccine etc and living life as normal

Finally, a vaccinated person made an intelligent post. All the other posts made by vaccinated persons have lacked intelligence so far and I was wondering if all vaccinated persons stupid or is it that the intelligent vaccinated persons don't post on this forum.

A change from the usual segregation, discrimination, wishing death and blaming the inefficiency of the vaccine on the unvaccinated that what has been put forward so far.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 12:05 pm

j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You can’t educate people about vaccine much more. They have chosen misinformation over information to help them feel comfortable with their own unfounded fears. Only in a country where you can outright control information will you have success. It’s a free society let people choose, let them also choose their consequences.
It’s like smoking, people know the effects and they still choose to (addiction aside so maybe not the fairest comparison)
So while you may choose to smoke you don’t have the right to expose me to second hand smoke. You get where I’m going.
I hope you understand why I keep saying we live in very stupid contree.

Even you have say we need revamp our education system.

Reasoning and logic should be made a subject and must pass before you leave school. Its also part reason why bad choices are made at the voting poll. People in Trinidad cannot think for themselves

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » November 18th, 2021, 12:05 pm

So then why can't they make it mandatory?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 18th, 2021, 12:11 pm

j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Being unvaccinated doesn't automatically equate to someone having the virus. Being unvaccinated doesn't prevent you from getting and spreading the virus.

You all acting like the unvaccinated is a threat to the vaccinated when this is not so. Vaccinated and unvaccinated persons can get and spread the virus.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 12:16 pm

Wraith King wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Being unvaccinated doesn't automatically equate to someone having the virus. Being unvaccinated doesn't prevent you from getting and spreading the virus.

You all acting like the unvaccinated is a threat to the vaccinated when this is not so. Vaccinated and unvaccinated persons can get and spread the virus.
This was the part of the point I was making.

It also has to do with knowing about the vaccine. The vaccine only limits your chances of getting Covid.

Vax and unvaxed are still open to catching Covid.

Being Vaxed does not mean you won't get Covid unless a more potent vax is developed that can secure you 100%.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 18th, 2021, 12:23 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

It also has to do with knowing about the vaccine. The vaccine only limits your chances of getting Covid.

Being Vaxed does not mean you won't get Covid unless a more potent vax is developed that can secure you 100%.

I don't even understand why it is being considered a vaccine if it doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. If this so called vaccine was preventing you from getting the virus then it would have made sense for the persons that took it to be upset with those who didn't take it because there would be a way to prevent the spread of the virus but this isn't the case and most of the vaccinated just being twats.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 18th, 2021, 12:40 pm

Wraith King wrote:
alfa wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Finally, a vaccinated person made an intelligent post. All the other posts made by vaccinated persons have lacked intelligence so far and I was wondering if all vaccinated persons stupid or is it that the intelligent vaccinated persons don't post on this forum.

A change from the usual segregation, discrimination, wishing death and blaming the inefficiency of the vaccine on the unvaccinated that what has been put forward so far.

A vaccine's role is not just to protect the individual that took it - it also helps prevent spread when everyone takes it.

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 12.37.47 PM.jpg

https://www.hhs.gov/immunization/basics ... index.html

Also protocols work hand in hand - they work as various layers of protection - vaccines + masking + social distancing + sanitization + isolation of the infected

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 18th, 2021, 12:55 pm

We eradicated (or very close to) many diseases due to mass vaccination, if the anti vax movement was this big back in the day, many of you might have already succumbed to small pox or measles.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 18th, 2021, 1:00 pm

Wraith King wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I don't even understand why it is being considered a vaccine if it doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. If this so called vaccine was preventing you from getting the virus then it would have made sense for the persons that took it to be upset with those who didn't take it because there would be a way to prevent the spread of the virus but this isn't the case and most of the vaccinated just being twats.
Because you don't understand how vaccines work.Don't be like hover nah hoss.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » November 18th, 2021, 1:05 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:We eradicated (or very close to) many diseases due to mass vaccination, if the anti vax movement was this big back in the day, many of you might have already succumbed to small pox or measles.

Measles was considered eradicated in the US, but due to international travelers, and a rise in anti vaxx rhetoric, it is starting to resurge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles_r ... ted_States

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 1:07 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:We eradicated (or very close to) many diseases due to mass vaccination, if the anti vax movement was this big back in the day, many of you might have already succumbed to small pox or measles.
Yes, it's just that it is going to take time to a covid vax that is 100% effective.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » November 18th, 2021, 1:14 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Yes, it's just that it is going to take time to a covid vax that is 100% effective.

Virologists have been aware of the coronavirus family since 2003. SARS and MERS are both members of the coronavirus family and work has been done to develop vaccines for those.

Covid19 is novel but still belongs to that family, hence the ability to get an approved vaccine in such a short time from discovery.

A lot of groundwork which can be reused was done over the past 16 years.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 18th, 2021, 1:25 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 1.25.02 PM.jpg

https://www.immune.org.nz/vaccines/effi ... ectiveness

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”