TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local anti-vaxxers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
drchaos
punchin NOS
Posts: 3769
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby drchaos » October 22nd, 2021, 11:19 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
Someone stated that there is no good argument against the vaccines.
So aren’t those who have genuine reasons for not taking the vaccine as you mentioned above arguments against the vaccine?


That's not an argument against vaccines, it's actually an argument FOR vaccines. All vaccines have had this problem where some persons are not able to take it due to allergies, immune-compromised, etc.

Therefore, the only way these persons get protected is if all of us take the vaccine.
U get immunity naturally, after infection.
Vaxed people can still catch it.

Who harden and dont want to vax will either develop immunity or die.

There isn't a big gain if all get vaxed,
And there isn't an increased risk if some people don't Vax. Cause they will either die or get naturally immune.


This (that there isn't a big gain) has proven to be completely untrue. 95% of the covid deaths we're having right now would not have happened if those persons were fully vaccinated. 90% of the hospitalizations we have now would not need to be there if they were vacinated.

You can't go back to any normalcy without vaccines, and you can't NOT overload hospitals without vaccines.

Basic logic, I still can't understand how some of you all don't get it.

You want to develop natural immunity? Fine, just expect hospitals jam up for months on end, and unnecessary deaths skyrocketing. So that isn't a solution.

If 99% of people took the vaccine the covid problem would be eliminated. Simple as that.


Your whole point is hinged on covid deaths ... What is the definition of a Covid death?
Also how does a vaccine prevent a covid death when a covid death is not actually a covid death??? :shock:
Let's talk actual deaths at rate... they are higher than they used to be, higher than what is reported and very, very likely have only one eeexplanation - COVID. But you should know this.

----------

How many people have died because of the covid-19 pandemic? The answer depends both on the data available, and on how you define “because”. Many people who die while infected with SARS-CoV-2 are never tested for it, and do not enter the official totals. Conversely, some people whose deaths have been attributed to covid-19 had other ailments that might have ended their lives on a similar timeframe anyway. And what about people who died of preventable causes during the pandemic, because hospitals full of covid-19 patients could not treat them? If such cases count, they must be offset by deaths that did not occur but would have in normal times, such as those caused by flu or air pollution.

Rather than trying to distinguish between types of deaths, The Economist’s approach is to count all of them. The standard method of tracking changes in total mortality is “excess deaths”. This number is the gap between how many people died in a given region during a given time period, regardless of cause, and how many deaths would have been expected if a particular circumstance (such as a natural disaster or disease outbreak) had not occurred. Although the official number of deaths caused by covid-19 is now , our single best estimate is that the actual toll is people. We find that there is a 95% chance that the true value lies between and additional deaths.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detai ... -estimates


With this logic we should start counting all road traffic deaths as caused by alcohol since some road traffic victims and perpetrators have alcohol in their systems.

You sir are a true loyal Tribal drone like the PNMites/dUNCes ... Even when you see your party/side spewing out sheit you lap it up and tell everyone to come they giving out free chocolate ice cream and its great. :lol:


Do you even know how to read?


It seems you can't even grasp simple analogies ... wait that word might be to big for you let me include the definition.

a·nal·o·gy
/əˈnaləjē/
noun

1.
a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification:
"an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies"

Hope thats helps ... doubt it would.

User avatar
drchaos
punchin NOS
Posts: 3769
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby drchaos » October 22nd, 2021, 11:21 am

i_code_and_stuff wrote:
sMASH wrote:If unvaxed, would rather die than take a jab, and vaxed can spread it still, why force people?
If ur unvaxed and get it, u die or gain immunity. U vaxed, and still spreading it.


hope ur still uttering this garbage when you break your leg and need hospital care and cant get it because everywhere filled to the brim with covid patients


This has not, is not and will not happen.
We have a parallel healthcare system.

If you don't understand the word parallel you can google it.

User avatar
drchaos
punchin NOS
Posts: 3769
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby drchaos » October 22nd, 2021, 11:23 am

Dohplaydat wrote:Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 12.56.47 pm.png

Do any Anti-vaxxers want to explain the excess deaths?


A retard would use 1 year of data to justify a surge in deaths due to covid.

You need to provide excess deaths charts for the last 20 years to even remotely try to make your claim of a pattern.

User avatar
PariaMan
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2476
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby PariaMan » October 22nd, 2021, 11:34 am

Less deaths with delta is due to almost 50 percent vaccination even a blind man can see that

Evidence is 98 percent in hospital are unvaccinated

User avatar
aaron17
punchin NOS
Posts: 4006
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby aaron17 » October 22nd, 2021, 11:41 am

PariaMan wrote:Less deaths with delta is due to almost 50 percent vaccination even a blind man can see that

Evidence is 98 percent in hospital are unvaccinated



ok..but time will tell

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3840
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby Dohplaydat » October 22nd, 2021, 12:11 pm

Idiot choas,

It's not about the analogy, it's how grossly misused it was that alarmed me. It's like you couldn't even get the simple singular point in that post. Which led me to wonder if you have even basic comprehension skills.

And that visualisation of excess deaths compares it to the average deaths at each date interval aka the historical baseline.

It is completely idiotic to think that they were comparing the last 22 months to the last year? Wanna know what the previous years would look like (i.e. before Covid), well look at New Zealand.
Last edited by Dohplaydat on October 22nd, 2021, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ed360123
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 248
Joined: October 13th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby ed360123 » October 22nd, 2021, 12:23 pm

nismotrinidappa wrote:Social engineering. Tests are being done to check systems. If they put it in the water many people will die yes. But they are trying to depopulate with a strategy. To answer the question posted before.
Okay then, what's the strategy?

User avatar
PariaMan
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2476
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby PariaMan » October 22nd, 2021, 12:37 pm

aaron17 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Less deaths with delta is due to almost 50 percent vaccination even a blind man can see that

Evidence is 98 percent in hospital are unvaccinated



ok..but time will tell
It's obvious every other factor have remained the same or gotten worse the factor that has improved is vaccination therefore its logical to conclude that that is the reason for us being in a relatively stable situation

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5301
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby adnj » October 22nd, 2021, 12:41 pm

drchaos wrote:It seems you can't even grasp simple analogies ... wait that word might be to big for you let me include the definition.

a·nal·o·gy
/əˈnaləjē/
noun

1.
a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification:
"an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies"

Hope thats helps ... doubt it would.


drchaos wrote:This has not, is not and will not happen.
We have a parallel healthcare system.

If you don't understand the word parallel you can google it.


drchaos wrote:A retard would use 1 year of data to justify a surge in deaths due to covid.

You need to provide excess deaths charts for the last 20 years to even remotely try to make your claim of a pattern.


Image

User avatar
ruffneck_12
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6859
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: I doh live no wey
Contact:

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby ruffneck_12 » October 22nd, 2021, 12:49 pm

hate how this thread devolves into essays quoting essays quoting essays

Like




The virus is basically harmless but overhyped.
The vaccine is basically harmless but overhyped.

But both are being overhyped for a reason. All these discussions are surface level.

Leh me know when yall ready to go balls deep with the tinfoil hat theories :drinking:

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3840
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby Dohplaydat » October 22nd, 2021, 1:00 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:hate how this thread devolves into essays quoting essays quoting essays

Like




The virus is basically harmless but overhyped.
The vaccine is basically harmless but overhyped.

But both are being overhyped for a reason. All these discussions are surface level.

Leh me know when yall ready to go balls deep with the tinfoil hat theories :drinking:


The virus isn't overhyped otherwise we wouldn't have had to lockdown.

It unfortunately falls in the category where healthy people are mostly fine, thus causing a lot of people to be ignorant of its effects.

We know older and sickly people are not fine with this virus.

Combine that with a virus that's extremely infectious and results in 10% of cases to require hospitalisation, it's obvious to see that it is causing real problems across the world.
Last edited by Dohplaydat on October 22nd, 2021, 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
ed360123
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 248
Joined: October 13th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby ed360123 » October 22nd, 2021, 1:05 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:hate how this thread devolves into essays quoting essays quoting essays

Like




The virus is basically harmless but overhyped.
The vaccine is basically harmless but overhyped.

But both are being overhyped for a reason. All these discussions are surface level.

Leh me know when yall ready to go balls deep with the tinfoil hat theories :drinking:
It's the 4th leading cause of death in the US, and the 6th deadliest pandemic in history.
That's absolutely not overhyped.

i_code_and_stuff
Street 2NR
Posts: 31
Joined: January 18th, 2021, 4:51 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby i_code_and_stuff » October 22nd, 2021, 2:50 pm

drchaos wrote:
i_code_and_stuff wrote:
sMASH wrote:If unvaxed, would rather die than take a jab, and vaxed can spread it still, why force people?
If ur unvaxed and get it, u die or gain immunity. U vaxed, and still spreading it.


hope ur still uttering this garbage when you break your leg and need hospital care and cant get it because everywhere filled to the brim with covid patients


This has not, is not and will not happen.
We have a parallel healthcare system.

If you don't understand the word parallel you can google it.


What do you think is going to happen if the facilities dedicated to covid are filled? Do you think the "regular" hospitals are going to deny covid patients? No, they will be forced to accept them, thus leading to the situation that i described. "parallel healthcare system" is nothing but a meaningless name in the face of outbreaks akin to those seen in states with low vaccination rates. you anti vax idiots are just incapable of understanding this because you've been largely shielded from the grim realities that other territories had to face. TT got lucky, but now I guess we'll wait and see if that luck holds out

User avatar
nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 989
Joined: October 31st, 2005, 12:33 am
Location: under d diff
Contact:

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby nismotrinidappa » October 22nd, 2021, 2:57 pm

ed360123 wrote:
nismotrinidappa wrote:Social engineering. Tests are being done to check systems. If they put it in the water many people will die yes. But they are trying to depopulate with a strategy. To answer the question posted before.
Okay then, what's the strategy?


Strategy?
Hunger games
Test the sh$t on the African continent
Test atmosphere on haiti
Remember it's about depopulate and then enslavement of the balance

Kill selectively
Survival of the fittest
Survival of the richest
Man wants to play god and man wants to live forever, hence being in a suspended form, age regeneration, cryo freezing, translating your consciousness into a clone of your body, or transferring you into another body, your body paralyzed but go and play in avatar world or the matrix. We are in a digital world more and more.
At the end of it all the line between what is real and what is digital/simulated gets thinner and thinner to ascertain.
Dont know if I said it here. But I told my friends If they start to mutate I won't kill them but cage them and take care of them and try my best to cure them just like in I Am legend . Tin foil hat on.

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5301
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby adnj » October 22nd, 2021, 4:41 pm

nismotrinidappa wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
nismotrinidappa wrote:Social engineering. Tests are being done to check systems. If they put it in the water many people will die yes. But they are trying to depopulate with a strategy. To answer the question posted before.
Okay then, what's the strategy?


Strategy?
Hunger games
Test the sh$t on the African continent
Test atmosphere on haiti
Remember it's about depopulate and then enslavement of the balance

Kill selectively
Survival of the fittest
Survival of the richest
Man wants to play god and man wants to live forever, hence being in a suspended form, age regeneration, cryo freezing, translating your consciousness into a clone of your body, or transferring you into another body, your body paralyzed but go and play in avatar world or the matrix. We are in a digital world more and more.
At the end of it all the line between what is real and what is digital/simulated gets thinner and thinner to ascertain.
Dont know if I said it here. But I told my friends If they start to mutate I won't kill them but cage them and take care of them and try my best to cure them just like in I Am legend . Tin foil hat on.
The talk crazy sh-t strategy.

User avatar
ruffneck_12
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6859
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 3:29 pm
Location: I doh live no wey
Contact:

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby ruffneck_12 » October 22nd, 2021, 4:55 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:hate how this thread devolves into essays quoting essays quoting essays

Like




The virus is basically harmless but overhyped.
The vaccine is basically harmless but overhyped.

But both are being overhyped for a reason. All these discussions are surface level.

Leh me know when yall ready to go balls deep with the tinfoil hat theories :drinking:


The virus isn't overhyped otherwise we wouldn't have had to lockdown.

It unfortunately falls in the category where healthy people are mostly fine, thus causing a lot of people to be ignorant of its effects.

We know older and sickly people are not fine with this virus.

Combine that with a virus that's extremely infectious and results in 10% of cases to require hospitalisation, it's obvious to see that it is causing real problems across the world.



Let me guess, you got these facts by the same news outlets that told you Epstein killed himself huh :D

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3840
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby Dohplaydat » October 22nd, 2021, 5:09 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:hate how this thread devolves into essays quoting essays quoting essays

Like




The virus is basically harmless but overhyped.
The vaccine is basically harmless but overhyped.

But both are being overhyped for a reason. All these discussions are surface level.

Leh me know when yall ready to go balls deep with the tinfoil hat theories :drinking:


The virus isn't overhyped otherwise we wouldn't have had to lockdown.

It unfortunately falls in the category where healthy people are mostly fine, thus causing a lot of people to be ignorant of its effects.

We know older and sickly people are not fine with this virus.

Combine that with a virus that's extremely infectious and results in 10% of cases to require hospitalisation, it's obvious to see that it is causing real problems across the world.



Let me guess, you got these facts by the same news outlets that told you Epstein killed himself huh :D


firetruck the media, I use stats from scientific journals, and other reputable statistical bodies.

Please learn how to verify research and figure out what are credible sources. Something tells me if you think 'we' get and trust stats given to us by the media then that's s reflection of your own information gathering skills.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17790
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby sMASH » October 22nd, 2021, 5:17 pm


User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17790
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby sMASH » October 22nd, 2021, 8:18 pm

Wd40
FB_IMG_1634946911748.jpg

User avatar
drchaos
punchin NOS
Posts: 3769
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby drchaos » October 22nd, 2021, 9:21 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Idiot choas,

It's not about the analogy, it's how grossly misused it was that alarmed me. It's like you couldn't even get the simple singular point in that post. Which led me to wonder if you have even basic comprehension skills.

And that visualisation of excess deaths compares it to the average deaths at each date interval aka the historical baseline.

It is completely idiotic to think that they were comparing the last 22 months to the last year? Wanna know what the previous years would look like (i.e. before Covid), well look at New Zealand.


I think you're covid brain dead since you can't see the relevance of a simple analogy.

Looking at a baseline gives you a yearly average ... If you don't show the individual years against the previous base line you are freaking yourself without lube.

Every year you will find countries that have deviations against the mean.

Time to put on your engineer outfit to figure this one out ... Or it is the Lawyer outfit? or is it the police woman outfit.
I forgot you're a Trans-professional ... you have your own definition of what profession you are :lol:

User avatar
drchaos
punchin NOS
Posts: 3769
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby drchaos » October 22nd, 2021, 9:24 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:hate how this thread devolves into essays quoting essays quoting essays

Like




The virus is basically harmless but overhyped.
The vaccine is basically harmless but overhyped.

But both are being overhyped for a reason. All these discussions are surface level.

Leh me know when yall ready to go balls deep with the tinfoil hat theories :drinking:


The virus isn't overhyped otherwise we wouldn't have had to lockdown.

It unfortunately falls in the category where healthy people are mostly fine, thus causing a lot of people to be ignorant of its effects.

We know older and sickly people are not fine with this virus.

Combine that with a virus that's extremely infectious and results in 10% of cases to require hospitalisation, it's obvious to see that it is causing real problems across the world.



Let me guess, you got these facts by the same news outlets that told you Epstein killed himself huh :D


firetruck the media, I use stats from scientific journals, and other reputable statistical bodies.

Please learn how to verify research and figure out what are credible sources. Something tells me if you think 'we' get and trust stats given to us by the media then that's s reflection of your own information gathering skills.


I'm gonna need to correct/translate this for you guys ....

"firetruck the media, I ONLY use stats from scientific journals, and other reputable statistical bodies that confirms my BIAS. While ignoring the reputable sources of information that is against my pseudoscientific beliefs"
#fixed

User avatar
drchaos
punchin NOS
Posts: 3769
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby drchaos » October 22nd, 2021, 9:30 pm

i_code_and_stuff wrote:
drchaos wrote:
i_code_and_stuff wrote:
sMASH wrote:If unvaxed, would rather die than take a jab, and vaxed can spread it still, why force people?
If ur unvaxed and get it, u die or gain immunity. U vaxed, and still spreading it.


hope ur still uttering this garbage when you break your leg and need hospital care and cant get it because everywhere filled to the brim with covid patients


This has not, is not and will not happen.
We have a parallel healthcare system.

If you don't understand the word parallel you can google it.


What do you think is going to happen if the facilities dedicated to covid are filled? Do you think the "regular" hospitals are going to deny covid patients? No, they will be forced to accept them, thus leading to the situation that i described. "parallel healthcare system" is nothing but a meaningless name in the face of outbreaks akin to those seen in states with low vaccination rates. you anti vax idiots are just incapable of understanding this because you've been largely shielded from the grim realities that other territories had to face. TT got lucky, but now I guess we'll wait and see if that luck holds out


Wow wow wow ... I'm not anti vax ... I have all my childhood vaccines plus I took a J&J.

I'm just anti-Moron and you seem to fall into that category.

We didn't get lucky we got hit as hard as we could get hit ... An were still freaking here.

So preach the Doom and Gloom brother ... the rest of us will be living it up.

User avatar
drchaos
punchin NOS
Posts: 3769
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby drchaos » October 22nd, 2021, 9:33 pm

ed360123 wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:hate how this thread devolves into essays quoting essays quoting essays

Like




The virus is basically harmless but overhyped.
The vaccine is basically harmless but overhyped.

But both are being overhyped for a reason. All these discussions are surface level.

Leh me know when yall ready to go balls deep with the tinfoil hat theories :drinking:
It's the 4th leading cause of death in the US, and the 6th deadliest pandemic in history.
That's absolutely not overhyped.


Depends on what's a covid death ...
30% false positives on PCR testing and anyone who dies with or from covid is a covid death statistic.

That sounds like we have no freaking clue on what the deaths actually are.
So no way for you to make an accurate assessment

User avatar
drchaos
punchin NOS
Posts: 3769
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby drchaos » October 22nd, 2021, 9:35 pm

PariaMan wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Less deaths with delta is due to almost 50 percent vaccination even a blind man can see that

Evidence is 98 percent in hospital are unvaccinated



ok..but time will tell
It's obvious every other factor have remained the same or gotten worse the factor that has improved is vaccination therefore its logical to conclude that that is the reason for us being in a relatively stable situation


False ... You have no clue what percentage of the population has natural immunity at this point. So you can't claim its only the vaccine has us in a stable state.
You sir are preaching anti-science and logic.

User avatar
ed360123
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 248
Joined: October 13th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby ed360123 » October 22nd, 2021, 9:39 pm

drchaos wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:hate how this thread devolves into essays quoting essays quoting essays

Like




The virus is basically harmless but overhyped.
The vaccine is basically harmless but overhyped.

But both are being overhyped for a reason. All these discussions are surface level.

Leh me know when yall ready to go balls deep with the tinfoil hat theories :drinking:


The virus isn't overhyped otherwise we wouldn't have had to lockdown.

It unfortunately falls in the category where healthy people are mostly fine, thus causing a lot of people to be ignorant of its effects.

We know older and sickly people are not fine with this virus.

Combine that with a virus that's extremely infectious and results in 10% of cases to require hospitalisation, it's obvious to see that it is causing real problems across the world.



Let me guess, you got these facts by the same news outlets that told you Epstein killed himself huh :D


firetruck the media, I use stats from scientific journals, and other reputable statistical bodies.

Please learn how to verify research and figure out what are credible sources. Something tells me if you think 'we' get and trust stats given to us by the media then that's s reflection of your own information gathering skills.


I'm gonna need to correct/translate this for you guys ....

"firetruck the media, I ONLY use stats from scientific journals, and other reputable statistical bodies that confirms my BIAS. While ignoring the reputable sources of information that is against my pseudoscientific beliefs"
#fixed
I love how you're basically describing yourself here.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11793
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby redmanjp » October 22nd, 2021, 10:19 pm

drchaos wrote:
Depends on what's a covid death ...
30% false positives on PCR testing and anyone who dies with or from covid is a covid death statistic.

That sounds like we have no freaking clue on what the deaths actually are.
So no way for you to make an accurate assessment


where u get that 30% figure from? and it definitely wont be the same false +ve among ppl in hospital. but how i know that the majority of the deaths likely have covid as the main factor is simply the fact that 98% of those deaths are unvaccinated. whereas in the general population, its about 60%. so the unvaxxed are disproportionately represented in deaths (virtually all deaths if u take away immunocompromised ppl) compared to the population. why is that? the vax certainly not helping yuh diabetes or heart condition.

so what's the common denominator here? no protection from covid. no antibodies. therefore one can come to a conclusion that for the majority of cases covid has to be a major factor in their death. lots of people live many years with NCDs. decades . my grandmother has diabetes AND hypertension for decades- she is in her nineties and still alive. however if she were to get covid and was not vaccinated, that may very well be a death sentence for her.

User avatar
PariaMan
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2476
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby PariaMan » October 22nd, 2021, 11:17 pm

98 percent of deaths are unvaxed

Therefore the more unvaxed the more deaths

That's simple logic

Natural immunity just does not factor

If you truly are a doctor and you know these facts and not advocating the vaccine that's genocide
drchaos wrote:
PariaMan wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Less deaths with delta is due to almost 50 percent vaccination even a blind man can see that

Evidence is 98 percent in hospital are unvaccinated



ok..but time will tell
It's obvious every other factor have remained the same or gotten worse the factor that has improved is vaccination therefore its logical to conclude that that is the reason for us being in a relatively stable situation


False ... You have no clue what percentage of the population has natural immunity at this point. So you can't claim its only the vaccine has us in a stable state.
You sir are preaching anti-science and logic.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17790
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby sMASH » October 22nd, 2021, 11:24 pm

PariaMan wrote:98 percent of deaths are unvaxed

Therefore the more unvaxed the more deaths

That's simple logic

Natural immunity just does not factor

If you truly are a doctor and you know these facts and not advocating the vaccine that's genocide
drchaos wrote:
PariaMan wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Less deaths with delta is due to almost 50 percent vaccination even a blind man can see that

Evidence is 98 percent in hospital are unvaccinated



ok..but time will tell
It's obvious every other factor have remained the same or gotten worse the factor that has improved is vaccination therefore its logical to conclude that that is the reason for us being in a relatively stable situation


False ... You have no clue what percentage of the population has natural immunity at this point. So you can't claim its only the vaccine has us in a stable state.
You sir are preaching anti-science and logic.
Does everyone contracting covid die?

User avatar
PariaMan
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2476
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby PariaMan » October 22nd, 2021, 11:24 pm

Read again how a doctor worth his salt thinks about the vaccine




I appreciate the position taken by Mr Kev­in Baldeosingh on the reasons why he will not get vaccinated against Covid-19. I respect his personal choice and do not seek to change it.
However, given that these views can influence others, my duty as a healthcare professional on the frontline of this pandemic is to provide counter-arguments to help others make an informed choice. Here are my responses to the arguments stated.
Medical and statistical:

It is correct that the most significant impact of Covid-19 in morbidity and mortality is among the elderly and those with co-morbidities. Ioannidis et al analysed population data early in the pandemic and noted that mortality rates among healthy persons below age 65 ranged between 0.6 and 2.6 per cent. In other words, among every 1,000 healthy persons below the age of 65, six to 26 persons will unfortunately die. This is indeed a lower risk than older persons, but it is not zero risk.

Cunningham et al followed 3,222 patients of ages 18 to 34 in the US population and showed that one-fifth required intensive care, one-tenth required mechanical ventilation, and unfortunately, 2.7 per cent (28 in 1,000 persons) died. The analysed data quoted did not consider the dreaded Delta variant, which we know can significantly affect younger, healthier persons.
Mortality data does not consider the impact on the quality of life among survivors of Covid-19. Studies among young persons with the virus showed that one in two to one in seven persons continued to suffer from long-Covid syndromes more than 15 weeks after contracting it.
So can a Covid-19 vaccine benefit a younger person without co-morbidities? Unvaccinated persons are four times more likely to get the virus, ten times more likely to get hospitalised, and 11 times more likely to die from the disease. Even in Trinidad and Tobago, this data corresponds with intern­ational experience, with 95.5 per cent of persons in the parallel health system being unvaccinated.

Vaccination also reduces the risk of Covid-­related morbidity. A study of Kings College London suggests reports of contin­ued symptoms of long-Covid syndromes were cut by almost 50 per cent. These risks exceed significant complications like thrombosis with the AstraZeneca vaccine, which stands at 1.6 in every 100,000 persons. One may choose not to get vaccinated based on a potential (but not unknown) risk. However, by choosing to remain unvaccinated, persons still subject themselves to the dangers of Covid-19, which has affected at least one in every 28 citizens in Trinidad and Tobago.
Ethical:
It is correct that vaccinated persons can still contract Covid-19 and, unfortunately, become potential transmitters to others. However, it is incorrect to say that choo­sing vaccination does not protect others theoretically and based on real-world data. Theoretically, vaccinated persons contain the virus better, thus having lower viral shedding rates, which means lower transmission rates.

Public Health England, in April 2021, reported in a large study involving 365,000 households that infected vaccinated individuals were half as likely to pass on the virus to others compared to unvaccinated persons. As recently as September 2021, the New England Journal of Medicine reported a study involving 144,525 ­healthcare workers, which showed lower transmission rates to other household members of vaccinated health workers than unvaccinated health workers.
Given the historical and scientific data related to Covid-19 vaccinations, it is unethical for health authorities and scientists not to advocate vaccination. Herd immunity—the concept of a population with baseline immunity to protect more vulnerable persons through reduced transmission rates—can be achieved either by data-driven vaccination or by allowing the virus to spread unchecked in the population. Given the morbidity and mortality previously quoted, the latter is unethical, and I dare say if the medical and scientific community chose to do nothing, we would have been accused of genocide.

I do not disagree with everything Mr Baldeosingh says. We can do more to allow persons to make informed choices. Persons should be able to have more effortless one-on-one conversations with health profession­als. Every concern, as trivial as it may be seen, should be treated seriously and openly. This will undoubtedly go a long way in reducing mistrust persons have in healthcare professionals at this time.
Covid-19 is here to stay, and almost two years on, we need enlightened solutions to allow citizens to return to normal livelihoods without putting themselves and others at risk. Vaccination seems to provide that avenue, but I am sure alternatives can be suggested. Such conversations will be beneficial to us all.

User avatar
PariaMan
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2476
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby PariaMan » October 22nd, 2021, 11:31 pm

The most important words

"Given the morbidity and mortality previously quoted, the latter is unethical, and I dare say if the medical and scientific community chose to do nothing, we would have been accused of genocide."

You sir, "Dr" Chaos can rightly be accused of genocide if you know these facts

If you do not know these facts then your only crime is stupidity

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Dizzy28, DMan7, Dohplaydat, Google Adsense [Bot], nick5434 and 99 guests