TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby pugboy » August 13th, 2021, 7:11 pm

u dissing social media researchers like inshan and pea or wha?

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:There is substantial scientific data to show the effectiveness of a vaccinated population.

There is also a considerable amount of information from credible sources showing the risk and benefits of taking the vaccines vs remaining unvaccinated.

It’s not sheep if ppl are following scientific data and making an informed decision to get vaccinated.

It is a very fluid situation and things can change. Science is not absolute and will correct itself when needed. Take the best most credible information and then decide on the best action to take.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 13th, 2021, 7:12 pm

hover11 wrote:Not even gonna entertain.....keep drinking that Kool aid....you vaxxers remind of Jim jones and his followers ....just drink that Kool aid no questions asked
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Ppl took a chance with polio vaccine why not....pay ppl the correct amount and they would volunteer but then again our efforts aren't on preventing Hiv as that would mean less money on medication for the pharmaceutical industry for treatments
pugboy wrote:not sure who would volunteer for a trial with hiv jab when there is a chance you could get hiv(for life)
at least with covid or flu you have a chance it will eventually pass if you survive the symptoms

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
matr1x wrote:Interesting they developed a vaccine so fast......but hiv still eludes them

Because we have had inactivated vaccine technology (the type used in Sinopharm) for over a century.
We have had other SARS and Flu vaccines for a long time as well.
HIV/AIDS is very different from SARS-CoV-2/Covid.

Take a read
https://www.poz.com/article/howd-get-co ... hiv-cancer

why u studying who making money or not? your opinion doesn't sway their financial status --- study yuh health first. unless u want to know why the man tracking yuh movement and search history on yuh phone and making a bang off yuh with ads.

Mr. MBA of Business Administration lol ... hope you RIP in Peace too
Lots of questions were asked.Suitable answers were given to those with enough sense to understand.

Lots of answers were given to anti vaxxers, except the questions weren't related to vaccines, but they too busy trying to look smart
that they didn't notice.
Why not vax- politics
Why not vax- economics
Why not vax- bhaigan souffle recipe didn't turn out good
Why not vax- German Shepherd
Why not vax - Orange juice

Why vax- proven science and common sense.But that fly over their heads

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 13th, 2021, 7:13 pm

i like how pea does say he did his research and he not telling anybody what to do but at same time giving a long antivaxxers lecture

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 13th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:There is substantial scientific data to show the effectiveness of a vaccinated population.

There is also a considerable amount of information from credible sources showing the risk and benefits of taking the vaccines vs remaining unvaccinated.

It’s not sheep if ppl are following scientific data and making an informed decision to get vaccinated.

It is a very fluid situation and things can change. Science is not absolute and will correct itself when needed. Take the best most credible information and then decide on the best action to take.

i think they prefer to go by trevor sayers for a cure for everything.

it real sad that anti-vaxxers NEED to convince other people to not take the vaccine so they can validate their own decision when the numbers (of sheep) grow.

we dont force them to take any vaccines --- so why are they so insecure about other people taking the vaccine?

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » August 13th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approval expected early September
Last month, Pfizer announced that the FDA granted Priority Review designation for their COVID-19 vaccine Biologics License Application (BLA) — the application to fully approve the vaccine. This means that the application is prioritized, shortening the FDA’s review time from 10 months to 6 months.

At the time of the announcement, the FDA’s decision wasn’t expected until January 2022. However, it was recently reported that the FDA is now targeting approval in early September — with an unofficial deadline of September 6.

As of yet, the FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) hasn’t posted a meeting date for when they’ll be discussing Pfizer’s application.

once fda approve i will take it in the arse if need be.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » August 13th, 2021, 7:43 pm

daring dragoon wrote:
Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approval expected early September
Last month, Pfizer announced that the FDA granted Priority Review designation for their COVID-19 vaccine Biologics License Application (BLA) — the application to fully approve the vaccine. This means that the application is prioritized, shortening the FDA’s review time from 10 months to 6 months.

At the time of the announcement, the FDA’s decision wasn’t expected until January 2022. However, it was recently reported that the FDA is now targeting approval in early September — with an unofficial deadline of September 6.

As of yet, the FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) hasn’t posted a meeting date for when they’ll be discussing Pfizer’s application.

once fda approve i will take it in the arse if need be.

OK

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » August 13th, 2021, 7:50 pm

Yip yap
FB_IMG_1628897629771.jpg

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 13th, 2021, 7:51 pm

Time to deny free public healthcare to the unvaccinated... Their decisions are directly affecting the public purse.

Most of the people I know that are making the decision to not take the vaccine are doing so on religious reasons. They all go to the small churches and are being told not to take it from religious leaders.

Of course they now spread their poison into the minds of those that are gullible.

I have taken the stance personally to not be a pro vaccine influencer. If you want it take it if you don't you stand the risks...I couldn't give a $hit.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 13th, 2021, 7:57 pm

You can't tell taxpayers they can't access Healthcare arbitrarily Fidel...plus that would go against the hippocratic oath health care workers stand by
Gladiator wrote:Time to deny free public healthcare to the unvaccinated... Their decisions are directly affecting the public purse.

Most of the people I know that are making the decision to not take the vaccine are doing so on religious reasons. They all go to the small churches and are being told not to take it from religious leaders.

Of course they now spread their poison into the minds of those that are gullible.

I have taken the stance personally to not be a pro vaccine influencer. If you want it take it if you don't you stand the risks...I couldn't give a $hit.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 13th, 2021, 8:55 pm

hover11 wrote:You can't tell taxpayers they can't access Healthcare arbitrarily Fidel...plus that would go against the hippocratic oath health care workers stand by
Gladiator wrote:Time to deny free public healthcare to the unvaccinated... Their decisions are directly affecting the public purse.

What does the hippocratic oath have to do with free healthcare? All it takes is a change in policy, a draft of a new law and a PNM madbull, all of which we have.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 13th, 2021, 9:08 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Ppl took a chance with polio vaccine why not....pay ppl the correct amount and they would volunteer but then again our efforts aren't on preventing Hiv as that would mean less money on medication for the pharmaceutical industry for treatments
pugboy wrote:not sure who would volunteer for a trial with hiv jab when there is a chance you could get hiv(for life)
at least with covid or flu you have a chance it will eventually pass if you survive the symptoms

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
matr1x wrote:Interesting they developed a vaccine so fast......but hiv still eludes them

Because we have had inactivated vaccine technology (the type used in Sinopharm) for over a century.

Take a read

why u studying who making money or not? your opinion doesn't sway their financial status --- study yuh health first. unless u want to know why the man tracking yuh movement and search history on yuh phone and making a bang off yuh with ads.

Mr. MBA of Business Administration lol ... hope you RIP in Peace too

funeral agencies making ah killing from anti vaxxers

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » August 13th, 2021, 9:14 pm

How many blasted Covid threads are there?

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » August 13th, 2021, 9:18 pm

Demigods among us

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 13th, 2021, 9:22 pm

What are you talking about clearly you never been to America even if you have no insurance you feel they will just throw you out on the street they have to see about you at least make sure you stable then release you
Gladiator wrote:
hover11 wrote:You can't tell taxpayers they can't access Healthcare arbitrarily Fidel...plus that would go against the hippocratic oath health care workers stand by

What does the hippocratic oath have to do with free healthcare? All it takes is a change in policy, a draft of a new law and a PNM madbull, all of which we have.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 13th, 2021, 9:46 pm

carluva wrote:How many blasted Covid threads are there?

ALL

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 13th, 2021, 9:48 pm

hover11 wrote:What are you talking about clearly you never been to America even if you have no insurance you feel they will just throw you out on the street they have to see about you at least make sure you stable then release you
Gladiator wrote:

but we talking about trinidad... why u taking it to the states? is it because it suits ur pointless narrative?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 13th, 2021, 9:53 pm

Ok well lemme break it down locally if the Venezuelans and other non nationals who pay zero tax continue to receive free health care there is no way you can deny citizens ...how many non national women have babies here on a daily or weekly basis but that not having an effect on the public purse LOL I rest my case
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:What are you talking about clearly you never been to America even if you have no insurance you feel they will just throw you out on the street they have to see about you at least make sure you stable then release you
Gladiator wrote:

but we talking about trinidad... why u taking it to the states? is it because it suits ur pointless narrative?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 13th, 2021, 10:14 pm

hover11 wrote:Ok well lemme break it down locally if the Venezuelans and other non nationals who pay zero tax continue to receive free health care there is no way you can deny citizens ...how many non national women have babies here on a daily or weekly basis but that not having an effect on the public purse LOL I rest my case
st7 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

am..i.. the only one.. seeing this lunacy?

ok hoover... *smiles and nods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 13th, 2021, 10:16 pm

Where else in the world can you deliver your child in another man's country for FREE (at the expense of taxpayers money)....please educate me, that isn't a drain on public funds but Healthcare for citizens who don't want to vaccinate is? Again...LOL
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Ok well lemme break it down locally if the Venezuelans and other non nationals who pay zero tax continue to receive free health care there is no way you can deny citizens ...how many non national women have babies here on a daily or weekly basis but that not having an effect on the public purse LOL I rest my case
st7 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 13th, 2021, 10:29 pm

hover11 wrote:Where else in the world can you deliver your child in another man's country for FREE (at the expense of taxpayers money)....please educate me, that isn't a drain on public funds but Healthcare for citizens who don't want to vaccinate is? Again...LOL
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

the council of tuner has come to the conclusion that free education is not working out for you

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » August 13th, 2021, 10:30 pm

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 13th, 2021, 10:33 pm

Les Bain wrote:

it spreading cuz of anti-vaxxers :lol: :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 13th, 2021, 10:34 pm

Again not answering my question and trying to be witty is that all you're good at ....we talked about that just today though you sure don't want to borrow my book bro...comprehension skills leave much to be desired....what grade you got in ENGLISH just curious
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Where else in the world can you deliver your child in another man's country for FREE (at the expense of taxpayers money)....please educate me, that isn't a drain on public funds but Healthcare for citizens who don't want to vaccinate is? Again...LOL
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

the council of tuner has come to the conclusion that free education is not working out for you

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 14th, 2021, 1:02 am

st7 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

My point exactly... revised policies wrt public health is drastically needed. NO MORE FREENESS..... you don't want to take the vaccine and go and get covid ...no frikin ventillator for yuh. You would see how fast people go in Nagar to take vaccine.

mragoobir
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mragoobir » August 14th, 2021, 2:23 am

Your life your choice
What is to be WILL BE
20210814_021848.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 14th, 2021, 4:05 am

^thanks to improved technology, using knowledge about the original SARS virus and massive emergency funding (Operation Warp Speed).

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » August 14th, 2021, 6:21 am

st7 wrote:
Les Bain wrote:

it spreading cuz of anti-vaxxers :lol: :lol:

More like conformists looking for validation.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 14th, 2021, 6:24 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

ALL

It's a COVID Education program .

Remember when YOU attended school and you had a multiple of books to read - similar application .

Oh wait ..

Wrong audience and or participant :D

Many complainers or non-vaccinated peeps have already taken the jabs :D

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » August 14th, 2021, 6:29 am

fokhan_96 wrote:Yip yapFB_IMG_1628897629771.jpg

Me either
FB_IMG_1628936826831.jpg

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 14th, 2021, 6:43 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Take a read

It's a tad more complex than people were willing to take a chance wrt the polio vaccine tho. When Jonas Salk developed it, he did not say "imma sell this thing whether it works or not and whichever government buy it hadda indemnify me in case people dead from it after I make meh billions" Basically, he gave it away in an altruistic attempt to come to the aid of humanity in the fight against a debilitating disease that left its victims with pain and disfigurement for the rest of their lives.
The drug companies that developed these covid vaccines don't give a 5th of a pound of dried rat droppings about humanity, they only care about profits and making sure that nobody holds them accountable if something untoward occurs.

That being said...
Why all the beat up? If John Public wants to take the vaccine, he's free to do so. If Jimmy Anybody doesn't want to take it, he's free to do so as well.
But neither John nor Jimmy have the authority or right to try to compel either one to adopt the other's stance.
People need to learn how to leave others alone and respect their choices. Simple as that.
The argument that getting vaccinated is for the greater good is all well and dandy, and quite understandable. But the thing is, nobody is obligated by any means, legislative, moral or otherwise, to have to care about anyone else. And nobody is responsible for your body (including its condition, what goes into it, and what comes out of it, and why) but you.

Please people, respect each other's choices that each person will make, whether you agree with their beliefs and choices or not.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”