TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers (Poll up)

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 11th, 2023, 7:46 am

paid_influencer wrote:

Aye thanks dawg

We need to do all we can to stop the spread of this deadly virus that the experts in the USA has lifted all restrictions for :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

Thank you, for posting this video from 2021, to remind us.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 11th, 2023, 12:16 pm

Allyuh never used to wash your hands with soap before covid? It always had other germs spread the same way before Covid-19.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 11th, 2023, 12:20 pm

It was Dracula vs. holy water before and it's Dracula vs. holy water again. Nastiness seems to be a genetic trait reinforced by repetition.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 11th, 2023, 6:36 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You do actually realize you proved my point with that death certificate.

Influenza + pneumonia death = Pneumonia death
Covid + Pneumonia death = Covid death

ONLY you FEMbot can try to disprove someone in an argument and end up proving them right
What a retard :shock:

Nope.

Yup

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 11th, 2023, 10:38 pm

Ey, bonx dong in the road + positive covee test= covee death

There is a difference between the 'cause of death' on the certificates, and the statistics.

The Problem was that ANY death, as long as it wss covee positive, was used as a figure fir civee death stats.

So, u die from ice staking, u test positive fir covee, the death certificate will state 'ice skating death', BUT the death would be used on the civee death stats as thst lumped deaths FROM covee together with deaths merely WITH covee.

Thats the main way they fudged the numbers to get adnj frighten to take jab

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 11th, 2023, 11:38 pm

sMASH wrote:Ey, bonx dong in the road + positive covee test= covee death

There is a difference between the 'cause of death' on the certificates, and the statistics.

The Problem was that ANY death, as long as it wss covee positive, was used as a figure fir civee death stats.

So, u die from ice staking, u test positive fir covee, the death certificate will state 'ice skating death', BUT the death would be used on the civee death stats as thst lumped deaths FROM covee together with deaths merely WITH covee.

Repeating the same thing over and over again doesn't make it so. Because what you still fail to grasp is cause of death vs. underlying cause of death.

Nearly twenty years ago, David Rosenthal, director of Harvard University Health Services, said, “People don't necessarily die, per se, of the [flu] virus—the viraemia. What they die of is a secondary pneumonia. So many of these pneumonias are not viral pneumonias but secondary [pneumonias].” But Dr Rosenthal agreed that the flu/pneumonia relationship was not unique.

In the US and Europe, essentially the same etiological methodology has been followed for over 100 years:

The underlying cause-of-death is defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as "the disease or injury which initiated the train of events leading directly to death, or the circumstances of the accident or violence which produced the fatal injury." Underlying cause-of-death is selected from the conditions entered by the physician on the cause of death section of the death certificate. When more than one cause or condition is entered by the physician, the underlying cause is determined by the sequence of conditions on the certificate, provisions of the ICD, and associated selection rules and modifications.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/ucd.html

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 12th, 2023, 8:08 am

maj. tom wrote:Allyuh never used to wash your hands with soap before covid? It always had other germs spread the same way before Covid-19.

No , nobody here used to even bathe. Or even eat or breathe oxygen.

We all just sit in our own peepee and eat da poopoo (Whilst not breathing as I mentioned before)

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 12th, 2023, 8:36 am

oh ok, I get the anti- basic hygiene projection sentiments throughout the forum now.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 13th, 2023, 8:08 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:Ey, bonx dong in the road + positive covee test= covee death

Repeating the same thing over and over again doesn't make it so. Because what you still fail to grasp is cause of death vs. underlying cause of death.

Nearly twenty years ago, David Rosenthal, director of Harvard University Health Services, said, “People don't necessarily die, per se, of the [flu] virus—the viraemia. What they die of is a secondary pneumonia. So many of these pneumonias are not viral pneumonias but secondary [pneumonias].” But Dr Rosenthal agreed that the flu/pneumonia relationship was not unique.

In the US and Europe, essentially the same etiological methodology has been followed for over 100 years:

The underlying cause-of-death is defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as "the disease or injury which initiated the train of events leading directly to death, or the circumstances of the accident or violence which produced the fatal injury." Underlying cause-of-death is selected from the conditions entered by the physician on the cause of death section of the death certificate. When more than one cause or condition is entered by the physician, the underlying cause is determined by the sequence of conditions on the certificate, provisions of the ICD, and associated selection rules and modifications.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/ucd.html
Science changes agsin. Like omicron solved the pneumonia too...
Lol

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 13th, 2023, 9:38 pm

Mask wearing sheep?
RDT_20230513_2137278996352864635750070.jpg

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers Vs Studies Spammers (Poll Up)

Postby paid_influencer » May 14th, 2023, 8:57 am

last two weeks was bad bad bad for saharan dust. San'do hill turn white. I doh want all that dust getting into my throat and lungs. coming with that dust is pathogens - bacteria and viruses on the dust - that does get people like me sick. I doh like being sick, I doh like doctor visit, I doh like spending that kinda money and I doh like needles.

the box for my N95 masks have nothing about covid written on it. All the labeling is about particulate exposure. And that is what these Saharan dust plumes are: particulates. one is one. I already have the masks I might as well use them.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 14th, 2023, 10:56 am

N95 is 5 micron size, i think. And covee os 3 micron...
Make it make sense...

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 14th, 2023, 1:28 pm

sMASH wrote:N95 is 5 micron size, i think. And covee os 3 micron...
Make it make sense...
If a mask has a NIOSH N95 rating, then it's 95% effective at filtering particles at the 0.3 micron range.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 14th, 2023, 1:40 pm

adnj wrote:
Make it make sense...
If a mask has a NIOSH N95 rating, then it's 95% effective at filtering particles at the 0.3 micron range.
Damned it, i wuz wrong again

I think 0.3 microns is 300 nm
IMG_20230514_133931.jpg

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 14th, 2023, 3:15 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
Make it make sense...

IMG_20230514_133931.jpg
The effective ability to filter particles INCREASES as the particle size becomes SMALLER than 0.3 microns for N95 filter media.

I know, I know. You can't see how that could make sense.

If you need some education of the physics involved, send a PM and I will shoot back some links.

If you still find that the concept is perplexing, it's rumored that a new Ant-Man movie, "Nanomania," will discuss this phenomenon. Maybe you'll be able to make sense out of it then.

I see that the movie ticket prices are going up, though. You'll need to bring candy from home instead of buying it at the concession stand to offset that extra cost.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 14th, 2023, 5:18 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
Make it make sense...

IMG_20230514_133931.jpg
The effective ability to filter particles INCREASES as the particle size becomes SMALLER than 0.3 microns for N95 filter media.

I know, I know. You can't see how that could make sense.

If you need some education of the physics involved, send a PM and I will shoot back some links.

If you still find that the concept is perplexing, it's rumored that a new Ant-Man movie, "Nanomania," will discuss this phenomenon. Maybe you'll be able to make sense out of it then.

I see that the movie ticket prices are going up, though. You'll need to bring candy from home instead of buying it at the concession stand to offset that extra cost.
I too used a rice strainer to filter salt out of sea water cause filtration works better the smaller the particle size...

The only time filtration works on smaller than design particle sizes is at end of run conditions, when there us so much fouling, that the residue on the filter obstruct snd effectively create smsller pore sizes.

Post ur ctrl c/v links. I talking from experience

If masks worked, China would not hsve had thst steep omicron curve after lock down.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 14th, 2023, 6:10 pm

sMASH wrote:I too used a rice strainer to filter salt out of sea water cause filtration works better the smaller the particle size...

The only time filtration works on smaller than design particle sizes is at end of run conditions, when there us so much fouling, that the residue on the filter obstruct snd effectively create smsller pore sizes.

If masks worked, China would not hsve had thst steep omicron curve after lock down.

Sorry. Wrong again.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 14th, 2023, 6:31 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:I too used a rice strainer to filter salt out of sea water cause filtration works better the smaller the particle size...

Sorry. Wrong again.

And in the 140nm size thst the covee exists at...

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 14th, 2023, 7:13 pm

sMASH wrote:And in the 140nm size thst the covee exists at...

Repost:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 14th, 2023, 9:14 pm

adnj wrote:

Repost:
Bs.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 14th, 2023, 9:36 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

Repost:
Bs.
Not BS, it's BM - Brownian motion.

Particles that are very small exhibit Brownian movement. These particles do not move along a fluid streamline, but diffuse throughout the electrospun nanofiber filter matrix. They may reach a possible retention site and remain there. The effect of Brownian motion would increase with smaller particles and decrease with higher fluid velocities.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 14th, 2023, 10:24 pm

doesn't matter the particle size- it mostly travels on droplets which are blocked by the mask.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 14th, 2023, 11:09 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

Repost:
Bs.

Particles that are very small exhibit Brownian movement. These particles do not move along a fluid streamline, but diffuse throughout the electrospun nanofiber filter matrix. They may reach a possible retention site and remain there. The effect of Brownian motion would increase with smaller particles and decrease with higher fluid velocities.
Brownian motion is wrt the other particles of similar size. Not wrt to the flow of the fluid body.
Yes, they will bonx and move chaotically, until someone inhales and exhales and the fluid flow changes.

I know, i know, turbidity exhibits Brownian motion under a microscope in a petri dish, but sill passes through the filter bed when pumped by a 5 bars.

Oh, btw, the water droplets thst get stopped by the masks, they dry up. Leaving the virus with smaller and smaller droplets.

Unless, there is a study thsts shows that droplets containing virus particles, trapped by masks, always remain the same size, never dry smaller

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 15th, 2023, 4:29 am

sMASH wrote:Brownian motion is wrt the other particles of similar size. Not wrt to the flow of the fluid body.
Yes, they will bonx and move chaotically, until someone inhales and exhales and the fluid flow changes.

I know, i know, turbidity exhibits Brownian motion under a microscope in a petri dish, but sill passes through the filter bed when pumped by a 5 bars.

Oh, btw, the water droplets thst get stopped by the masks, they dry up. Leaving the virus with smaller and smaller droplets.

Unless, there is a study thsts shows that droplets containing virus particles, trapped by masks, always remain the same size, never dry smaller

You're still confused. This is about N95 masks filtering air not liquids. Liquids and gases are both referred to as fluids.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2023, 7:41 am

N95 filtering air? Droplets of air?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 15th, 2023, 7:58 am

sMASH wrote:N95 filtering air? Droplets of air?

Water droplets are >~1 micron.
You posted that COVID viral particles are 0.05 to 0.140 micron.
For aerosols, N95 masks are:
¤ 95% efficient at 0.3 micron.
¤ ~99% efficient at >1 micron.
¤ ~98% efficient at <0.1 micron.

Repost:
Last edited by adnj on May 15th, 2023, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » May 15th, 2023, 8:07 am

wing wrote:Mask wearing sheep?RDT_20230513_2137278996352864635750070.jpg

Feds,

cmon mane, keep up with reality

notice how antifa wasnt there to protest them?

Masks are still a good way to hide your identity. So that's one thing I hope they don't ban tbh. I be up to dastardly deeds sometimes :evilbat:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 15th, 2023, 6:19 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

Repost:
Bs.

Brownian motion is wrt the other particles of similar size. Not wrt to the flow of the fluid body.

Ouch ... Simply shows ADNJ fembot only copying and pasting what it/she sees on google.
It/She does not actually understand the material its regurgitating out.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 15th, 2023, 6:20 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
wing wrote:Mask wearing sheep?RDT_20230513_2137278996352864635750070.jpg

Feds,

cmon mane, keep up with reality

notice how antifa wasnt there to protest them?

Masks are still a good way to hide your identity. So that's one thing I hope they don't ban tbh. I be up to dastardly deeds sometimes :evilbat:

Newer facial recognition software now can work out identity with a mask on. Once above your nose is exposed.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 15th, 2023, 9:29 pm

ppl should be made to remove face masks for a few seconds by the cctv for security reasons then put it back on

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”