TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

eitech
punchin NOS

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby eitech » October 21st, 2021, 10:33 am

This was according to one of the pro vaccine guys here. Your research means nothin lol

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 21st, 2021, 10:43 am

eitech wrote:Image

This was according to one of the pro vaccine guys here. Your research means nothin lol
There's a difference between looking into sources of videos and making unfounded and unsourced medical claims. But I don't expect you to understand that.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 21st, 2021, 10:48 am

ed360123 wrote:

There's a difference between looking into sources of videos and making unfounded and unsourced medical claims. But I don't expect you to understand that.

I’ll be sure to let the owner know what you said when next I notice him online

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » October 21st, 2021, 10:48 am

Yeah, applies to the antivaxxers and deniers and conspiracy theorists too.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 21st, 2021, 10:49 am

wing wrote:

Ahh a smart one. It swings both ways. Thank you

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 21st, 2021, 11:00 am

eitech wrote:
ed360123 wrote:

I’ll be sure to let the owner know what you said when next I notice him online
Sure, go ahead.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 21st, 2021, 11:01 am

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 21st, 2021, 11:06 am

hover11 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:wut?

Control the media and you control the masses, imagine it have men on here willing to take a vaccine that was financed by a man who casually stated that the world is overpopulated and they see absolutely nothing wrong with that
So tell me, if they were really planning on depopulating the world. Why even bother with vaccines? Why not just put it in the drinking water?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 21st, 2021, 11:06 am

eitech wrote:
wing wrote:

It swings only one way in reality. All verified and established scientific bodies have published their research and it is there for all of us to see.

The conclusions we can make from their assessments are:
1. Covid, especially the delta variant is highly contagious
2. Vaccines are by far our best defense as they significantly reduce the severity of covid in most. I say most because there are obviously people out there who are too sick to fight even the common cold.
3. Covid hospitalizations are the reason we keep having to lockdown and enforce restrictions. There isn't some totalitarian end game conspired by all world leaders who are suddenly on the same page.
4. The vaccines are safe for 99.9999% of people.

eitech
punchin NOS

Local anti-vaxxers

Postby eitech » October 21st, 2021, 11:19 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
wing wrote:

It swings only one way in reality. All verified and established scientific bodies have published their research and it is there for all of us to see.

2. Vaccines are by far our best defense as they significantly reduce the severity of covid in most. I say most because there are obviously people out there who are too sick to fight even the common cold.
3. Covid hospitalizations are the reason we keep having to lockdown and enforce restrictions. There isn't some totalitarian end game conspired by all world leaders who are suddenly on the same page.

Bro calm down. There are good arguments on both sides. My point is not to highlight them but show there can be a balanced or fair argument on most topics not just this vaccine/covid issue. Breathe.

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 21st, 2021, 11:21 am

eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
wing wrote:

Bro calm down. There are good arguments on both sides. My point is not to highlight them but show there can be a balanced or fair argument on most topics not just this vaccine/covid issue. Breathe.
There are not 'good arguments on both sides'.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 21st, 2021, 11:31 am

ed360123 wrote:
eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
wing wrote:

There are not 'good arguments on both sides'.

Last edited by adnj on October 21st, 2021, 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 21st, 2021, 11:31 am

eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
wing wrote:

No, this is how we end up with large portions of the population being scientifically illiterate. Fringe views and conspiracy theorists are being weighted equally by the minds of the masses.

You debate science with science, nothing else.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 21st, 2021, 11:58 am

So tell me this, aren’t there people who cannot take the vaccine?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 21st, 2021, 12:15 pm

eitech wrote:So tell me this, aren’t there people who cannot take the vaccine?
That is not anti-vaxx.

If you have medical or religious reasons, most governments allow for special dispensations.

---------

"... there are certain categories of unvaccinated safe zone employees that can enter these area once they have in their possession a medical exemption certificate or a medical deferral certificate."

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/u ... 3f0fe.html

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » October 21st, 2021, 12:30 pm

The only vaxx argument is one where they post memes and other ppl findings.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 21st, 2021, 12:41 pm

matr1x wrote:The only vaxx argument is one where they post memes and other ppl findings.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 21st, 2021, 12:41 pm

adnj wrote:
That is not anti-vaxx.

If you have medical or religious reasons, most governments allow for special dispensations.

---------

"... there are certain categories of unvaccinated safe zone employees that can enter these area once they have in their possession a medical exemption certificate or a medical deferral certificate."

All i am saying is that there are balanced arguments for and against. This has nothing to do with antivaxx or provaxx extremists. But some of you have on blinders and jus shoot out the stables. Geez boi

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » October 21st, 2021, 12:57 pm

My point proven

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » October 21st, 2021, 12:59 pm

matr1x wrote:My point proven
What point?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 21st, 2021, 1:02 pm

matr1x wrote:My point proven

Slim,

Do you even ever have a point?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 21st, 2021, 1:33 pm

eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
That is not anti-vaxx.

---------

All i am saying is that there are balanced arguments for and against. This has nothing to do with antivaxx or provaxx extremists. But some of you have on blinders and jus shoot out the stables. Geez boi

Let's hear some of your so called balanced arguments then.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 21st, 2021, 1:33 pm

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 21st, 2021, 1:49 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
That is not anti-vaxx.

---------

Someone stated that there is no good argument against the vaccines.
So aren’t those who have genuine reasons for not taking the vaccine as you mentioned above arguments against the vaccine?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 21st, 2021, 2:00 pm

eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
That is not anti-vaxx.

---------

So aren’t those who have genuine reasons for not taking the vaccine as you mentioned above arguments against the vaccine?

That's not an argument against vaccines, it's actually an argument FOR vaccines. All vaccines have had this problem where some persons are not able to take it due to allergies, immune-compromised, etc.

Therefore, the only way these persons get protected is if all of us take the vaccine.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 21st, 2021, 2:16 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
That is not anti-vaxx.

---------

That's not an argument against vaccines, it's actually an argument FOR vaccines. All vaccines have had this problem where some persons are not able to take it due to allergies, immune-compromised, etc.

Therefore, the only way these persons get protected is if all of us take the vaccine.

My word

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 21st, 2021, 2:17 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
That is not anti-vaxx.

---------

Forget this nonsense, no vaccine ,no problem . Why can't anyone see that every 6 months we will be required to take this thing? It is not working!!! You are depending on ppl who willing to continue taking shots for the rest of their lives , I for one not doing that sheit

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2021, 2:21 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
That is not anti-vaxx.

---------

U get immunity naturally, after infection.
Vaxed people can still catch it.

Who harden and dont want to vax will either develop immunity or die.

There isn't a big gain if all get vaxed,
And there isn't an increased risk if some people don't Vax. Cause they will either die or get naturally immune.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 21st, 2021, 2:41 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Image

hover should change his name to FLICC11 cause holy sheit... he does all of these things :shock: :shock:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 21st, 2021, 2:48 pm

there is nothing wrong with NOT taking the vaccine.

but there are certain individuals on here who spread misinformation and try to discourage others to not take the vaccine as well. when you bawl 'your body, your choice' but vex when no one else is making the same choices as you -- that's when people froth up.

if people dont want to take the vaccine, that's cool. but when you spam sheit about big pharma this and lick my ass that ... end of the day iz people choice...not YOUR choice for them. what are you -- the govt?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”