TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby daring dragoon » March 2nd, 2023, 2:28 am

according to allyuh logic which makes no sense take the vaccine and die yet half of TT who take the vaxx still alive and if you fat and obzokie and dont take the vaccine you die yet the other half of TT who aint take the vaxx still alive. clearly you can see of you take or dont take the vaccine you go die when yuh time reach.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 2nd, 2023, 4:41 am

redmanjp wrote:so no vaxxed ppl fat?
Fat obozcky vaxxed and covid x 3 or x4 victim checking in

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 2nd, 2023, 8:40 am

alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:it have some fellas that want you to take spike protein like is vitamins
sMASH wrote:Bill gates and Karl schwab.. And if u ain't mutate, u will be eating cockroach.
I don't care about what either of you two do regarding vaccinations. It's below the threshold of what I deem important.

I'm simply pointing out that with all your "common sense," you're both consistently wrong on yet another topic. And you've both been wrong for a long, long time.

Apparently, common sense isn't very common.

But but I thought if people didn't take the vaccine they were terrorists who were killing people's grandmas, they were supposed to be denied the ability to work and be ostracized from society. Oh wait 'the science' evolved

But wait... vaccines reduced the hospital burden so that there were still beds avaliable.

But wait, wait... half the people didn't care, were afraid of needles, were misinformed, read something on Facebook.

But wait, wait, wait... the unvaccinated did nothing but still benefitted from the half that did vaccinate.

Time goes by.
Data are collected.
Theories are proven or disproven.
Trinis that aren't smart pretend to be.
Lazy Trinis with miserable lives blame everyone else for their misery.

The 'science' did not evolve. It's the same science.

Some 'Trinis' didn't learn, either. They don't seem to want to.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 2nd, 2023, 10:09 am

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:it have some fellas that want you to take spike protein like is vitamins
sMASH wrote:Bill gates and Karl schwab.. And if u ain't mutate, u will be eating cockroach.
I don't care about what either of you two do regarding vaccinations. It's below the threshold of what I deem important.

I'm simply pointing out that with all your "common sense," you're both consistently wrong on yet another topic. And you've both been wrong for a long, long time.

But but I thought if people didn't take the vaccine they were terrorists who were killing people's grandmas, they were supposed to be denied the ability to work and be ostracized from society. Oh wait 'the science' evolved

But wait... vaccines reduced the hospital burden so that there were still beds avaliable.

But wait, wait... half the people didn't care, were afraid of needles, were misinformed, read something on Facebook.

But wait, wait, wait... the unvaccinated did nothing but still benefitted from the half that did vaccinate.

Time goes by.
Data are collected.

Guess we'll never know now that COVID is over, at least for me it is

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 2nd, 2023, 10:38 am

alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

Time goes by.
Data are collected.

ADNJ likes to lie conveniently

The science did evolve

"Science" Claims they made ...
Take the vaccine to stop the spread ... BS
Natural immunity does not make sense ...BS
Wear your cloth and surgical masks ... BS
Wash your hands to stop a respiratory virus ... BS
There are no longterm effects to the vaccine ... BS
Its completely impossible for mRNA to be integrated into your genome ... BS
The vaccine was not made using aborted fetal cell lines ... BS

So yeh they will try to white wash the lies they pushed/believed so they can continue to justify the bubble they exist in.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 2nd, 2023, 11:39 am

drchaos wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

Time goes by.
Data are collected.

ADNJ likes to lie conveniently

The science did evolve

"Science" Claims they made ...
Take the vaccine to stop the spread ... BS
Natural immunity does not make sense ...BS
Wear your cloth and surgical masks ... BS
Wash your hands to stop a respiratory virus ... BS
There are no longterm effects to the vaccine ... BS
Its completely impossible for mRNA to be integrated into your genome ... BS
The vaccine was not made using aborted fetal cell lines ... BS

So yeh they will try to white wash the lies they pushed/believed so they can continue to justify the bubble they exist in.

Seven statements made.
Seven statements discussed previously in this thread.

You just choose not to understand.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 2nd, 2023, 1:05 pm

daring dragoon wrote:according to allyuh logic which makes no sense take the vaccine and die yet half of TT who take the vaxx still alive and if you fat and obzokie and dont take the vaccine you die yet the other half of TT who aint take the vaxx still alive. clearly you can see of you take or dont take the vaccine you go die when yuh time reach.
Some of them dropping down, "suddenly".

Is like Russian roulette.

In the past they pulled Vax with less negative effects. This one, is ostrich syndrome

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » March 2nd, 2023, 1:27 pm

sMASH wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:according to allyuh logic which makes no sense take the vaccine and die yet half of TT who take the vaxx still alive and if you fat and obzokie and dont take the vaccine you die yet the other half of TT who aint take the vaxx still alive. clearly you can see of you take or dont take the vaccine you go die when yuh time reach.

In the past they pulled Vax with less negative effects. This one, is ostrich syndrome
2Q%3D%3D.jpg
2Q%3D%3D.jpg (3.86 KiB) Viewed 1068 times

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 2nd, 2023, 1:30 pm

sMASH wrote:

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts
- 'Some of them dropping down, "suddenly".'

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 2nd, 2023, 3:54 pm

Last edited by sMASH on March 2nd, 2023, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 2nd, 2023, 3:56 pm

ed360123 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

2Q%3D%3D.jpg
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts
- cites big pharma funded studies to prove big pharma chemicals work...

Citing rubbish is wurse than thinking out loud, bro.
U sound stupid.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 2nd, 2023, 4:41 pm

sMASH wrote:https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD006207.pub6/full

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/do ... .pub6/full

Masks do nothing to stop viral spread.

sMASH wrote:cites big pharma funded studies to prove big pharma chemicals work...

Citing rubbish is wurse than thinking out loud, bro.
U sound stupid.

You didn't bother to read the analysis that you cited.

---‐---‐‐---‐---

Authors' conclusions

The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions. There were additional RCTs during the pandemic related to physical interventions but a relative paucity given the importance of the question of masking and its relative effectiveness and the concomitant measures of mask adherence which would be highly relevant to the measurement of effectiveness, especially in the elderly and in young children.

There is uncertainty about the effects of face masks. The low to moderate certainty of evidence means our confidence in the effect estimate is limited, and that the true effect may be different from the observed estimate of the effect. The pooled results of RCTs did not show a clear reduction in respiratory viral infection with the use of medical/surgical masks. There were no clear differences between the use of medical/surgical masks compared with N95/P2 respirators in healthcare workers when used in routine care to reduce respiratory viral infection. Hand hygiene is likely to modestly reduce the burden of respiratory illness, and although this effect was also present when ILI and laboratory‐confirmed influenza were analysed separately, it was not found to be a significant difference for the latter two outcomes. Harms associated with physical interventions were under‐investigated.

There is a need for large, well‐designed RCTs addressing the effectiveness of many of these interventions in multiple settings and populations, as well as the impact of adherence on effectiveness, especially in those most at risk of ARIs. 

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » March 2nd, 2023, 5:52 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

i knew a few of the "suddenly". mark nottingham (westwood park) was one who get a stroke suddenly and died, he was about 45 years, slim ,fit always looking to go for a sweat from school days. he an jw and blaze was in the same class in school. i know a 18 year male got a clot in lungs was the doctor report as cause of death. mostly was some kind of blood clot related as cause of death. TT not going any studies on these things so there will be no form of cause and effect in those death since being vaxxed.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 2nd, 2023, 6:58 pm

daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

i knew a few of the "suddenly". mark nottingham (westwood park) was one who get a stroke suddenly and died, he was about 45 years, slim ,fit always looking to go for a sweat from school days. he an jw and blaze was in the same class in school. i know a 18 year male got a clot in lungs was the doctor report as cause of death. mostly was some kind of blood clot related as cause of death. TT not going any studies on these things so there will be no form of cause and effect in those death since being vaxxed.
I know a few people tgat suddenly dropped dead before 2019. There was no COVID, so COVID was not likely t b e cause.

The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein that is a possible cause of blood clots and heart failure that is introduced with every available COVID vaccine is also present in every virus causing a COVID infection.

Half the people on the island vaccinated. Nearly everyone on the island has been infected. None of that is of any consequence any longer.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 2nd, 2023, 8:20 pm

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QR7vfSir10o ... IECMiOmarE

30% more young people showing up with heart attacks...
Mussbe too much vitamin D...lolllll

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 2nd, 2023, 8:51 pm

sMASH wrote:https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD006207.pub6/full

sMASH,

Effective masks work and are proven to do so.

It’s 2023 and you still behind.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 2nd, 2023, 9:40 pm

MaxPower wrote:

sMASH,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » March 3rd, 2023, 5:19 am

adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

I know a few people tgat suddenly dropped dead before 2019. There was no COVID, so COVID was not likely t b e cause.

The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein that is a possible cause of blood clots and heart failure that is introduced with every available COVID vaccine is also present in every virus causing a COVID infection.

Half the people on the island vaccinated. Nearly everyone on the island has been infected. None of that is of any consequence any longer.

me eh care one arse. i aint take it an it is my choice. who take it is their choice. 2+ years an me eh get the covid yet so who want to believe the massa let them believe.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 3rd, 2023, 5:37 am

daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

me eh care one arse. i aint take it an it is my choice. who take it is their choice. 2+ years an me eh get the covid yet so who want to believe the massa let them believe.
You may not have been vaccinated.
You may not have been sick.
Your chances of having never infected are almost the same as buying a winning lottery ticket.

And you will continue to repeatedly become infected for many years to come.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 3rd, 2023, 7:13 am

MaxPower wrote:

sMASH,

Rowley too, doesnt he know the jabs reduce the risk of infection by 300x?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 3rd, 2023, 7:17 am

adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

Your chances of having never infected are almost the same as buying a winning lottery ticket.

Chances of "suddenly collapsed" caused by micro lesions due to mRNA spike protein damage is 0%

Ill take my chances with a virus that most people didn't know they were infected with.

The ONLY problem is when u dumb bricks support paid by Bill Gates authorities to punish people for. Not taking the jab.

Go to a covee safe zone they said. Every one is jabbed so u wouldn't get covee they said.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 3rd, 2023, 8:11 am

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

Chances of "suddenly collapsed" caused by micro lesions due to mRNA spike protein damage is 0%

Ill take my chances with a virus that most people didn't know they were infected with.

The ONLY problem is when u dumb bricks support paid by Bill Gates authorities to punish people for. Not taking the jab.

Go to a covee safe zone they said. Every one is jabbed so u wouldn't get covee they said.
You've already been infected at least once.

My prediction:
In a few years, when you're older and have a few more NCDs, you'll be standing out in the rain hoping and praying that the health center doesn't run out of Sinopharm before it's your turn.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 3rd, 2023, 8:41 am

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:Some of them dropping down, "suddenly".

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

My prediction:
In a few years, when you're older and have a few more NCDs, you'll be standing out in the rain hoping and praying that the health center doesn't run out of Sinopharm before it's your turn.

Bmt, how come you push for vaxes so hard tho? It's only healthy people I see protesting against the vax and the whole agenda.

Are you a healthy individual with a healthy lifestyle? Just trying to unders where you coming from. Do you go to the gym regularly and lift heavy?

Also how old are you? you don't have to be too pacific if you don't want. Just a general age range

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 3rd, 2023, 8:49 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

My prediction:

Bmt, how come you push for vaxes so hard tho? It's only healthy people I see protesting against the vax and the whole agenda.

Are you a healthy individual with a healthy lifestyle? Just trying to unders where you coming from. Do you go to the gym regularly and lift heavy?

Also how old are you? you don't have to be too pacific if you don't want. Just a general age range

I can't speak for him personally but a lot of people pushed for vaccines and masks to feel they're better than everyone else and now that it's not ' cool' anymore you hear the whole narrative about everybody was already infected and it doesn't matter who's vaxxed and who's not. But two years ago the same vax Karen's and mask nazis were saying something different, it was their chance to feel important for once in their life. As for me I was consistent from the get go, do whatever you feel is necessary to protect yourself but don't insist I have to do what you choose to do. Simple

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 3rd, 2023, 9:08 am

Yeah i was cautious at first tbh

Then less than a year inside I looking at ground reports from countries that reported to have high death rates and people dying on the streets, and the resisdents said life was normal there, and that nooooobody was randomly dropping down.

However, there WAS a big arse quarantine colony in Australia where they would stick you in and beat tf outta you if you tried to leave.

Seems fair for a virus with just a fever in healthy individuals.

Plato's cave allegory case in point. The shadow master is the MSM, the puppets is the so called severity of Covid.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 3rd, 2023, 9:40 am

alfa wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

My prediction:

I can't speak for him personally but a lot of people pushed for vaccines and masks to feel they're better than everyone else and now that it's not ' cool' anymore you hear the whole narrative about everybody was already infected and it doesn't matter who's vaxxed and who's not. But two years ago the same vax Karen's and mask nazis were saying something different, it was their chance to feel important for once in their life. As for me I was consistent from the get go, do whatever you feel is necessary to protect yourself but don't insist I have to do what you choose to do. Simple
I don't push for vaccinations. Demonstrative evidence indicates that vaccines provide a public health benefit. Those same benefits were demonstrated during the peak of COVID surges. Those benefits continue to this day.

Those benefits also extended to people that don't believe in vaccination and rail against vaccination because of reasons that aren't shared by the majority of people worldwide. The same complaining and proselytizing persists until they get sick - that's when the flip-flopping begins. Then they start talking about the benefits of vaccination and how God talked to them and showed them the way.

Anti-vaxxers, the morbidly obese, smokers, alcoholics, addicts - it's the same mindset following the exact same pattern, over and over.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 3rd, 2023, 3:50 pm

There's also evidence that show that the vax does more harm than good, and that the virus itself isn't that serious.

They are usually from smaller news outlets though, unfunded by the big companies that usually own the larger well known news outlets.

So who is more credible in this regard? The small person who is focused on the facts? Or the large person who is paid to say what the company wants them to say?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 3rd, 2023, 5:42 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:Some of them dropping down, "suddenly".

In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

My prediction:
When I'm older my immune system is not ad good as now, I take a Vax for SARS/MERS / FLU at thst time.
U really think I will take a bivalant for covid alpha strain, tested on 8 mice?

U sound stupid

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 3rd, 2023, 6:16 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
adnj wrote:
In search of:

- Bigfoot
- Alien astronauts

My prediction:
When I'm older my immune system is not ad good as now, I take a Vax for SARS/MERS / FLU at thst time.
U really think I will take a bivalant for covid alpha strain, tested on 8 mice?

U sound stupid
You're living in the past. You will be taking Sinopharm.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » March 3rd, 2023, 7:50 pm

333614421_1157378314954622_199202368685502549_n.jpg

kohveed is a thing of the past. bird flu go kill us all soon. no more curry chicken by the river.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”