TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 10:56 am

Ignore the world's evidence

For this thing to go away all we need to do is wear masks for the rest of our lives

That the hi-tech solution

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » December 4th, 2021, 10:56 am

PariaMan wrote:I use to laugh at African nations and their reactions to modern medicine

We are now even worst

We have a problem with a proven solution that we can see with our own eyes yet we prefer instead to boast about how good we are with masks

Meanwhile we have the highest death rate in the world

It would be funny if it was not so tragic

:lol: Proven to do what exactly? Vaccinated people spreading the Omicron variant around the place like wild fire.
The only thing the vaccine doing is protecting yourself.

Therefore everyman for himself, this has nothing to do with do the right thing for your community.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 4th, 2021, 10:57 am

drchaos wrote:
PariaMan wrote:I use to laugh at African nations and their reactions to modern medicine

We are now even worst

We have a problem with a proven solution that we can see with our own eyes yet we prefer instead to boast about how good we are with masks

Proven to do what exactly? Vaccinated people spreading the Omicron variant around the place like wild fire.

Therefore everyman for himself, this has nothing to do with do the right thing for your community.
Wait but I thought taking the vaccine shows you care about your fellow man and is about protecting humanity

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 10:59 am

Are you looking at the TV are you seeing the football games

Not a mask in sight and a full stadium

While we are masked up and hiding in our dungeons

The solution is here wear masks for the rest of out lives
drchaos wrote:

We are now even worst

Proven to do what exactly? Vaccinated people spreading the Omicron variant around the place like wild fire.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 4th, 2021, 10:59 am

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 4th, 2021, 11:00 am

We are now even worst

People rather believe in voodoo than science.

Remember people used to think of you get wet in the rain your will get the cold. You know how much duncey head people drinking bush tea and black seed oil. This is the same kinda people that would always be playing lotto and scrunting month to month looking for an HDC house.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 11:05 am

What's the root cause?

Is it a failing of our education system?

Why are there so many educated jackarses walking around?

Are we doomed from now on to have this stupid idea towards all vaccination?

Are we to eventually see a return of small pox and measles and other diseases that were eradicated because of vaccination?

Will the mantra for all vaccination be my body my choice from now on?
Last edited by PariaMan on December 4th, 2021, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 4th, 2021, 11:06 am

adnj wrote:Image
Being against the covid vaccine doesn't mean you against all vaccines but carry on....I just see no need to take them as I doing completely fine without such certified by a MD but there are ppl who like their vaccines but just not the covid vaccine so how does that make you an anti vaxxer?

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 11:15 am

I expect this anti vaxx stupidness to grow

If people will not vaccinate when they see the world moving on where there are high vaccination rates and we at the top of the world in deaths I expect that they will carry on their thoughts to all vaccines

Education is no answer since some of the loudest anti vaxxers are very well "Educated"

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » December 4th, 2021, 11:20 am

PariaMan wrote:I expect this anti vaxx stupidness to grow

If people will not vaccinate when they see the world moving on where there are high vaccination rates and we at the top of the world in deaths I expect that they will carry on their thoughts to all vaccines

Education is no answer since some of the loudest anti vaxxers are very well "Educated"

Is not antivax stupidity. It's overall stupidity. You would find that many of the stupid antivaxxers are stupid in every other aspect of life too. They rather play lotto and play whe and buy brands and "invest" in dss

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » December 4th, 2021, 11:32 am

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:Image
Being against the covid vaccine doesn't mean you against all vaccines but carry on....I just see no need to take them as I doing completely fine without such certified by a MD but there are ppl who like their vaccines but just not the covid vaccine so how does that make you an anti vaxxer?

The problem is not everyone can assess their Covid risk. That has clearly resulted in hundreds of arrogant people being hospitalised (because they assumed they'd handle Covid fine) and using up resources meant for other sick people.

Grande hospital has been a mess for weeks now and it's getting worse.

People with heart issues being turned away and dying because of the covid overload. No ICU units available for other accident victims or those with surgical complications, and tones of surgeries being delayed.

All because of nonsensical anti vax propaganda.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 11:33 am

I firmly believe that all those diseases that were eradicated because of vaccines would not be possible today with the advent of social media

If ever we had to face another small pox or measles we would not be able to vaccinate the world

Maybe humans will end not like the dinosaurs in a blaze of glory but by stupid people refusing to take a jab

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 4th, 2021, 12:33 pm

PariaMan wrote:I firmly believe that all those diseases that were eradicated because of vaccines would not be possible today with the advent of social media

If ever we had to face another small pox or measles we would not be able to vaccinate the world

Maybe humans will end not like the dinosaurs in a blaze of glory but by stupid people refusing to take a jab
The moment you began with firmly believe then everything after became an Opinion. You are not a MD or a scientist or in any position , form or fashion to come to that conclusion.

Meanwhile, see below:

Vaccines alone aren't enough to eradicate a virus – lessons from history

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconvers ... ory-152734

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » December 4th, 2021, 12:34 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:

We are now even worst

Remember people used to think of you get wet in the rain your will get the cold. You know how much duncey head people drinking bush tea and black seed oil. This is the same kinda people that would always be playing lotto and scrunting month to month looking for an HDC house.

Just to point out to you that those "DUNCEY HEAD" people might be onto something that you slow to catch up on.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5633670/

"Black seed and TQ are shown to possess multiple useful effects for the treatment of patients with several diseases, such as inflammatory and auto-immune disorders, as well as metabolic syndrome. Also, other advantages, including antimicrobial, anti-nociceptive and anti-epileptic properties, have been documented. The side effects of this herbal medicine appear not to be serious, so it can be applied in clinical trials because of its many advantages."

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 12:35 pm

Well ok let's all stop taking vaccines

That's the solution

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 4th, 2021, 12:38 pm

PariaMan wrote:Well ok let's all stop taking vaccines

That's the solution
Haven't taken any since the age of 5 still living and breathing still declared healthy regularly by an MD so failing to see your point
Last edited by hover11 on December 4th, 2021, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 12:38 pm

The people in the packed stadium did not take Black Seed or TQ and they are normal

Not knocking the potential of these but there is a solution right in front of our eyes
drchaos wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

We are now even worst

Just to point out to you that those "DUNCEY HEAD" people might be onto something that you slow to catch up on.

"Black seed and TQ are shown to possess multiple useful effects for the treatment of patients with several diseases, such as inflammatory and auto-immune disorders, as well as metabolic syndrome. Also, other advantages, including antimicrobial, anti-nociceptive and anti-epileptic properties, have been documented. The side effects of this herbal medicine appear not to be serious, so it can be applied in clinical trials because of its many advantages."

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 4th, 2021, 12:42 pm

the attempts for validation are strong today

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 12:43 pm

14 diseases eliminated by vaccines.

www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/diseases/f ... eases.html

Once you start going down thus road I know you are totally against vaccination

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 12:50 pm

You are being protected because the people around you are vaccinated

You are benefiting from the smart people who have decided to be vaccinated

None so blind as those who will not see
hover11 wrote:

That's the solution
Haven't taken any since the age of 5 still living and breathing still declared healthy regularly by an MD so failing to see your point

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 12:52 pm

As I said the world is in danger by anti vaxxers

I expect the thinking to spread

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » December 4th, 2021, 12:53 pm

PariaMan wrote:14 diseases eliminated by vaccines.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/dis ... eases.html

You can't eliminate a respiratory RNA virus with high transmission rates and possible zoonotic reservoirs. Spreads too fast and mutates too fast.

A good example to compare this to is Influenza ... And how successful have we been at eliminating that?

You can push immunity with vaccines and wait for those who refuse to get natural immunity. Then it becomes endemic and stays with us forever.

Any other narrative like we can end the pandemic with vaccines and lockdowns/handwashing/mask wearing means you either dotish or you have some Dr. No level agenda sheit you trying to push onto the population.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » December 4th, 2021, 12:54 pm

PariaMan wrote:You are being protected because the people around you are vaccinated

You are benefiting from the smart people who have decided to be vaccinated

None so blind as those who will not see
hover11 wrote:

That's the solution

How are they protecting us by spread Omicron variant around the world?
Cause its only the vaccinated that is doing this.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 1:19 pm

As it is now 90 percent in the hospital are unvaccinated I want to avoid that. At the personal level

Mutations more likely in populations with a large portion of unvaccinated people. At the macro level we need as much people va cinated as possible

The rest is just fluff

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 4th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Watch as CNC3's Khamal Georges gets an exclusive look inside the Couva Hospital ICU, as front line healthcare workers battle T&T's third COVID wave.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » December 4th, 2021, 3:43 pm

Very sobering to watch . I hope it inspires more people to get vaccinated

Especially the part where he said the chair with one who brought it into the family (hover) is usually not the missing chair

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 4th, 2021, 3:51 pm

drchaos wrote:How are they protecting us by spread Omicron variant around the world?
Cause its only the vaccinated that is doing this.

drchaos wrote:We gonna have a vaccine mandate and I hearing the price for a "legit" vaccine card with your name going in the data base for $1500 ... Last price I heard was $2500, price going down.

The infected vaccinated, the children that can't get vaxxed, the unvaxxed nationals, the quack doctors, the immunocompromised, the waning immunity Vaxxed, the waning natural immunity unvaxxed, the fake PCR tested, and the phoney vaxpassed. Every third person on an international flight. They are all moving COVID around the globe. The unvaccinated simply have an opportunity to move it with less effort.

And just in time for the holidays.

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Penguin » December 4th, 2021, 3:54 pm

drchaos wrote:
PariaMan wrote:14 diseases eliminated by vaccines.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/dis ... eases.html

You can't eliminate a respiratory RNA virus with high transmission rates and possible zoonotic reservoirs. Spreads too fast and mutates too fast.

A good example to compare this to is Influenza ... And how successful have we been at eliminating that?

You can push immunity with vaccines and wait for those who refuse to get natural immunity. Then it becomes endemic and stays with us forever.

Any other narrative like we can end the pandemic with vaccines and lockdowns/handwashing/mask wearing means you either dotish or you have some Dr. No level agenda sheit you trying to push onto the population.

Did we ever have a mass vaccination drive to eliminate the flu? Nope so your point is pointless.

You show a complete lack of understanding of how to handle pandemics, this to me shows your lack of exposure to the health care industry.

There is no 'narrative' being spewed on you, you created your own. The 3Ws and vaccinations are mechanisms by which we SLOW down the rate of infection, allowing hospitals to not become overloaded. I can't believe it's almost 2 years into this and you still don't get those simple basic concepts.

Why push natural immunity of high-risk persons? That's a foolish suggestion given how severe covid is on many people. And it's not simply that if you're healthy you'll be fine, there's a genetic component to getting severe covid thus leading to many healthy young people dying.

It is a matter of time before covid becomes endemic but until then we need to do our best to protect ourselves and each other.

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Penguin » December 4th, 2021, 3:55 pm

drchaos wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:

We are now even worst

/r/woosh

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » December 4th, 2021, 4:20 pm

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”