TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Local anti-vaxxers

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 10:21 am

Didn't know you were a psychologist.....struggling with the English language yet at the same time can analyze people....utterly remarkable
st7 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
hover11 wrote:So we only recognize the good in science and disregard the bad ...got you
ed360123 wrote:
st7 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Bro alot of ppl say trust the science right .....the same science did the tuskegee project..Google it
matr1x wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52151722.amp

Leaving this rigggghhhttt here
Saying "the same science" is extremely broad. The Tuskegee study was carried out by the US Government, not simply "the science". Cause you can also say "the same science" invented Panadol, or Space travel or Computers etc.
Science and Scientists are not a monolith.

hover does try to throw out very broad sticks hoping one of them catches fire. that has been his strategy since day one.

he is spreading misinformation about everything because he does not understand the topic he's trying to debate, forcing everyone to not take the vaccine as well so he feels validated about his decision.
Exactly! If he ever needs to go to a hospital or take medication I wonder off he'll shun the same "science".
That's not what I was saying and you know it. I was saying that since you distrust the vaccines because of the Tuskegee experiment (which again was carried out by the US Govt and not simply "science") then I hope you also don't trust the hospitals and any form of medication for the same reason.

+1

he is trying his best to constantly stir up drama. imagine his other toxic traits

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 14th, 2021, 10:27 am

hover11 wrote:Didn't know you were a psychologist.....struggling with the English language yet at the same time can analyze people....utterly remarkable
st7 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
hover11 wrote:So we only recognize the good in science and disregard the bad ...got you
ed360123 wrote:
st7 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Bro alot of ppl say trust the science right .....the same science did the tuskegee project..Google it
Saying "the same science" is extremely broad. The Tuskegee study was carried out by the US Government, not simply "the science". Cause you can also say "the same science" invented Panadol, or Space travel or Computers etc.

hover does try to throw out very broad sticks hoping one of them catches fire. that has been his strategy since day one.

he is spreading misinformation about everything because he does not understand the topic he's trying to debate, forcing everyone to not take the vaccine as well so he feels validated about his decision.
Exactly! If he ever needs to go to a hospital or take medication I wonder off he'll shun the same "science".
That's not what I was saying and you know it. I was saying that since you distrust the vaccines because of the Tuskegee experiment (which again was carried out by the US Govt and not simply "science") then I hope you also don't trust the hospitals and any form of medication for the same reason.

+1

he is trying his best to constantly stir up drama. imagine his other toxic traits

struggling with the english language? what? grasping at straws again dey or what.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 14th, 2021, 10:32 am

Fact is, all of these are still in testing phase. 1 year is barely enough testing time for short term side effects.

Wonder how much WHO partners making from this.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 10:36 am

Well I asked for your grade in English again a very simple question and you have yet to answer such so I have come to the conclusion that you have difficulties in grasping the English language...completely understandable
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Didn't know you were a psychologist.....struggling with the English language yet at the same time can analyze people....utterly remarkable
st7 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
st7 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:Saying "the same science" is extremely broad. The Tuskegee study was carried out by the US Government, not simply "the science". Cause you can also say "the same science" invented Panadol, or Space travel or Computers etc.

+1

struggling with the english language? what? grasping at straws again dey or what.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 10:37 am

They will say with the advancement in science over the years we dont need all that time to research even though the CDC says they are still learning how the vaccine works and how the virus interacts with such.....essentially we are all the lab rats under observation
matr1x wrote:Fact is, all of these are still in testing phase. 1 year is barely enough testing time for short term side effects.

Wonder how much WHO partners making from this.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 14th, 2021, 10:40 am

hover11 wrote:Well I asked for your grade in English again a very simple question and you have yet to answer such so I have come to the conclusion that you have difficulties in grasping the English language...completely understandable
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
st7 wrote:

+1

i get a G in english... as in Good. come at me brah

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 10:42 am

You "get" a G in English....take that as a U then....carry on and it all makes sense now
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Well I asked for your grade in English again a very simple question and you have yet to answer such so I have come to the conclusion that you have difficulties in grasping the English language...completely understandable
st7 wrote:
st7 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
ed360123 wrote:Exactly! If he ever needs to go to a hospital or take medication I wonder off he'll shun the same "science".

+1

i get a G in english... as in Good. come at me brah

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 14th, 2021, 10:52 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 14th, 2021, 11:15 am

ed360123 wrote:
Redman wrote:Of course others just need to bracket others as stupid just to be dismissive.

I took the vax...and I fully understand anyone's reluctance to take it.

It's a choice based on insufficient information on both sides.
There is a ton of info from seemingly credible sources that advocate for and against.

The article includes a link to Vanden Bossches blog.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/vacci ... s-variants
In a summary of his findings, he writes: "As of the early days of the mass vaccination campaigns, at least a few experts have been warning against the catastrophic impact such a program could have on global and individual health. Mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic is prone to promoting selection and adaptation of immune escape variants that are featured by increasing infectiousness and resistance to spike protein (S)-directed antibodies (Abs), thereby diminishing protection in vaccinees and threatening the unvaccinated."
That guy doesn't really seem to know what he's talking about. This article does a decent job of explaining why he's incorrect. Also there are no 'credible sources' on the against side.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... en-bossche

Yes and that's the point....VB is in a position to know what he is talking about.
So is McGill.

You pick who you choose to listen too...on the basis of what some one elsee says about the source.

Every one here is relying on third fourth and fifth party credibly on order to make a decision that has long term PERSONAL consequences.

Smart people do what makes sense to them.

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » August 14th, 2021, 11:20 am

Redman wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
Redman wrote:Of course others just need to bracket others as stupid just to be dismissive.

There is a ton of info from seemingly credible sources that advocate for and against.

In a summary of his findings, he writes: "As of the early days of the mass vaccination campaigns, at least a few experts have been warning against the catastrophic impact such a program could have on global and individual health. Mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic is prone to promoting selection and adaptation of immune escape variants that are featured by increasing infectiousness and resistance to spike protein (S)-directed antibodies (Abs), thereby diminishing protection in vaccinees and threatening the unvaccinated."
That guy doesn't really seem to know what he's talking about. This article does a decent job of explaining why he's incorrect. Also there are no 'credible sources' on the against side.

Yes and that's the point....VB is in a position to know what he is talking about.
So is McGill.

You pick who you choose to listen too...on the basis of what some one elsee says about the source.

Every one here is relying on third fourth and fifth party credibly on order to make a decision that has long term PERSONAL consequences.

I agree that you ultimately should talk to your doctor about it. But what VB is saying is completely contrary to the consensus of other scientists. That's the point I was making.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 11:33 am

Watson Duke. The latest antivaxxer

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 14th, 2021, 11:48 am

ed360123 wrote:
Redman wrote:
ed360123 wrote:

So is McGill.

I agree that you ultimately should talk to your doctor about it. But what VB is saying is completely contrary to the consensus of other scientists. That's the point I was making.

Well that's the thing as well....many of the facts about C19 that are accepted today were pilloried last year.
The WHO is admitting that they allowed China to control the flow of info in the early stages.
VB might just be early.

Let's face it..Saddam had WMDs. :?

My only point here is that we shouldn't be dismissive of people that have a POV that is opposed to ours when we are ALL just parroting something that other people with their own agendas vocalize.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 12:06 pm

^ nah democracy is overrated. Do as I say. Don't question my authoritah

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 14th, 2021, 12:34 pm

hover11 wrote:I always say ....consult with your MD before taking that plunge and taking the vaccine at the end of the day it's your choice. [b]However we all have to follow the same health protocols and still protect ourselves from covid [/b]not like after you're fully vaccinated you automatically don't have to wear a mask or sanitize anymore
PariaMan wrote:I wonder how people feeling encouraging people not to take the vaccine when there are people who would be alive today if they had been vaccinated

It's one thing to not take but to encourage others who may not be as healthy and who ends up dead is a grevious offense

You keep speaking as if these two things are mutually exclusive and not already in the public domain :roll: One can only conclude that you're never going to, MD or not, and that is your right, but your right to peddle misinformation and twist the facts cannot, and will not, go unchallenged.
Imagine in the middle of August 2021 still professing amazement, and wielding it as an anti vax argument that Covid can still be spread from vaxxed people, without acknowledging that prior to Delta, this was simply the most negligible of instances. This is believing that Gamma, Beta and the all others went away somewhere :roll:
Dominant strain doesn't mean only :roll:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 14th, 2021, 12:52 pm

hover11 wrote:How in God's green earth is that unrelated, this shows their manner of "study" when doing tests ....when I travel I never had to take shots so I confused what you talking about and when it had breakouts of yellow fever etc I simply waited till it died down then flew out
timelapse wrote:
matr1x wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52151722.amp

Again you are relating unrelated things.
Tell me, what makes this particular vaccine different?
Because if you were traveling to some countries in the past, you would need yellow fever, typhoid etc vaccines.What changed? Global wokeness? Tell me more
India

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 12:54 pm

Have no plans to visit there so I could live without seeing there
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:How in God's green earth is that unrelated, this shows their manner of "study" when doing tests ....when I travel I never had to take shots so I confused what you talking about and when it had breakouts of yellow fever etc I simply waited till it died down then flew out
timelapse wrote:

Because if you were traveling to some countries in the past, you would need yellow fever, typhoid etc vaccines.What changed? Global wokeness? Tell me more
India

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 14th, 2021, 1:22 pm

hover11 wrote:Have no plans to visit there so I could live without seeing there
timelapse wrote:
timelapse wrote:

India
WHO page has a whole pdf of countries.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 1:30 pm

^ passport expires 2027 and VISA expires 2028. By that time vaccination pass will be a thing of the past. So I can wait

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 14th, 2021, 3:05 pm

timelapse wrote:

Who is their?
That's why I said it is unrelated.
I suppose in your mind , once you name scientist, you automatically become a member of Science Inc. which is responsible for everything scientific.
If you are buying into that theory, stop using your smartphone, computer, car and whatever else 'they' have influenced, because other than that you are a hypocrite.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 14th, 2021, 3:13 pm

timelapse wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Who is their?
That's why I said it is unrelated.
I suppose in your mind , once you name scientist, you automatically become a member of Science Inc. which is responsible for everything scientific.
If you are buying into that theory, stop using your smartphone, computer, car and whatever else 'they' have influenced, because other than that you are a hypocrite.

+1

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » August 14th, 2021, 3:21 pm

Just gonna leave this here.
FB_IMG_1628968870292.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 3:35 pm

So this chart clearly shows you can be hospitalized even after being fully vaccinated....interesting
fokhan_96 wrote:Just gonna leave this here.
FB_IMG_1628968870292.jpg

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 14th, 2021, 3:41 pm

'Breakthrough cases'

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 14th, 2021, 3:48 pm

When delta overwhelms our current hospital beds and ICU, they should give priority to those who are vaccinated should they have breakthrough cases.. leave all the anti vaccers outside by the tents as they did not want to help support our fight against covid….

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 14th, 2021, 3:49 pm

hover11 wrote:So this chart clearly shows you can be hospitalized even after being fully vaccinated....interesting
fokhan_96 wrote:Just gonna leave this here.FB_IMG_1628968870292.jpg

You are nothing if not determined to spew the same nonsense throughout.
Where did you read/research that you absolutely cannot get Covid if you're vaccinated? I hope the same place shows you the lesser severity of illness and death rates and not just infections. I hope you see the recovery times and long Covid rates in both groups

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 14th, 2021, 3:50 pm

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:So this chart clearly shows you can be hospitalized even after being fully vaccinated....interesting

You are nothing if not determined to spew the same nonsense throughout.
Where did you read/research that you absolutely cannot get Covid if you're vaccinated? I hope the same place shows you the lesser severity of illness and death rates and not just infections. I hope you see the recovery times and long Covid rates in both groups

:deadhorse:

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » August 14th, 2021, 3:53 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:When delta overwhelms our current hospital beds and ICU, they should give priority to those who are vaccinated should they have breakthrough cases.. leave all the anti vaccers outside by the tents as they did not want to help support our fight against covid….
Is how people say such nasty things about doctors and when they get sick they go and have treatment by these very doctors. I mean, if you think doctors don't know what they talking about, why would you go seek treatment by doctors when you get sick. I'm confused.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 3:53 pm

Half the nurses didn't take it....20 percent of defense force, 40 percent police, 20 percent prisoners have taken it based on the PM....they don't even have a figure for teachers , people don't trust the vaccine clear indication... what you gonna do beg them to take it

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 14th, 2021, 4:15 pm

Wrt delta.....once you feel something, you should start treatment as soon as. Same goes to once u test positive and show no symptoms. You can't wait till you get symptoms. That is why ppl are dying and hospitalized more. Yeah the vaccines doing what it doing for the now..but for the future , we don't know about effects. We have treatments but they treating at late stages. Best to treat at home. There is a preventative too.

Flccc site has protocols. Is that site a scam?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 4:18 pm

https://www.wlrn.org/2021-08-11/cdc-fix ... -takeaways

In a series of tweets published Monday night, the state argued the CDC was getting the Florida stats wrong and misleading the public.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”