Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Re: Homeless Lie in front of MP ?

Postby Country_Bookie » August 8th, 2021, 5:07 pm

Gotta give it to those opposition politicians..... they does hire real committed ppl to embarrass the government. Imagine pretending to be a vagrant. Next thing Brian Manning go say all those homeless ppl in Riverside and on Independence Square is also staged.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 8th, 2021, 5:18 pm

They should hire some of them to vote unc.

Just saying.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 8th, 2021, 5:26 pm

Now in fairness, Manning did say that they've been working with her, but she lacks documentation to verify her status as needing HDC/GORTT social assistance, but that word "staged" basically clouded that whole issue and still made him seem a bit callous.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby matr1x » August 8th, 2021, 6:16 pm

De Dragon wrote:
matr1x wrote:The atypical pnm gunta

Spray tan go work?

You gotta get the walk and talk right

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 8th, 2021, 6:25 pm

matr1x wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
matr1x wrote:The atypical pnm gunta

Spray tan go work?

You gotta get the walk and talk right

Ok lemme lime ah lil bit with Tunts7 and Colos, brb..........

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 8th, 2021, 6:47 pm

^^

When you homeless you are homeless .

What documentation do you need to be homeless ?

Brain Boy is a wind that blows beneath callousness .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 8th, 2021, 6:53 pm

RedVEVO wrote:^^

Documentation to qualify her for the grant to rebuild the home she said her neighbours torched.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 8th, 2021, 6:59 pm

De Dragon wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^

Documentation to qualify her for the grant to rebuild the home she said her neighbours torched.

Brain Boy gave her a hamper . Where she going to cook , sleep etc ?

You really think THEY ( whoever THEY rule ) will assist her further ?

When you are homeless you really think your affairs are in order ?

You seem to be really out of touch - grocery closing soon - Let's go :D

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 8th, 2021, 7:12 pm

when is election time politrickcians does come by ur house to pick u up to carry u to vote for dem but when u in need u feel dem have time for u , they done get in power & living it up nice , they only need d ppl's vote every 3-5yrs ...

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 8th, 2021, 10:32 pm

Rovin wrote:when is election time politrickcians does come by ur house to pick u up to carry u to vote for dem but when u in need u feel dem have time for u , they done get in power & living it up nice , they only need d ppl's vote every 3-5yrs ...

Thanks Rovin :D

Why the callousness for a homeless woman person ?

Another abuse for woman ! She went for assistance to her MP !

Why the media attention on a high horse that the woman's predicament was staged ?

There is a common sense approach that allows an MP to give assistance to the less fortunate , however Brain Boy seems not able to understand he is dealing with PEOPLE and it's his JOB to assist PEOPLE.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 9th, 2021, 12:29 am

In this country, politicians do not care about or for the people, and that is a trend that has held steady for almost 40 years. They do not see themselves as servants of the people, they view themselves as the masters and all those outside of their circles are viewed and treated as their subjects. All this is plainly visible if one would open ones eyes and look at it for what it is, objectively and without bias for or against one side or the other.

But alas, this is a divided nation inhabited by very primitive people with painfully short memory capabilities, people who are easily distracted by a ditty or a catch phrase, or a t-shirt or a lie disguised as a promise. A people who have grown so used to being lied to and abused that I believe if they actually ever found an honest politician he'd never make it to office, and if he did by some miracle get elected they would probably fault him for his honesty.

This is what you wanted, this is what you chose, this is what you gonna have to learn to live with.
And it will only change for the better when you decide to get up and change it.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 9th, 2021, 7:14 am

matr1x wrote:You gotta get the walk and talk right

What about the dress code?
Do I need to have my pants waist at my ankles too with my bamsee exposed for all the male coworkers to watch?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 9th, 2021, 7:23 am

Say no more.
Attachments
DFFAA414-0BB5-47FE-8927-5DB53D8D367B.jpeg

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 9th, 2021, 7:24 am

True or not?
Attachments
83D3E195-174B-4234-9A88-5C26E0D4379D.jpeg

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » August 9th, 2021, 9:47 am

RedVEVO wrote:Why the callousness for a homeless woman person ?

Why the media attention on a high horse that the woman's predicament was staged ?

There is a common sense approach that allows an MP to give assistance to the less fortunate , however Brain Boy seems not able to understand he is dealing with PEOPLE and it's his JOB to assist PEOPLE.

That’s what happens when you take an entitled child, one who never spent a day in his life working in the trenches, but when it makes better political sense because of his father’s name to give him a seat and expect that will solve all problems.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 9th, 2021, 3:30 pm

sMASH wrote:using pre covid projections that showed the slimmest of increases to show how tnt will look in 2024... the whole estimate of just the second term of rowliar cant even make up for the downward spiral of 2016 year alone.

Dragon said "prior to the pandemic, which you so dotishly lie and try to portray as our source of economic woe, that the LFD RFD PNM was already facking it up?"

I was responding that prior to the pandemic IMF and World Bank were projecting growth for T&T. You need to read and understand the context.

Nevertheless, our credit rating is directly proportional to external hydrocarbon prices and our internal production. Production had been falling long this admin and projected to stabilise and probably increase. Prices were supposed to remain low. Hence the falling credit rating. Then covid hit which dropped production and prices even further. Now production is ramping up, prices are going up.

"The negative outlook reflects our view that there is at least a one-in-three chance that we could lower the ratings over the next 12-to-24 months. "

Wraith King wrote:Lie 13.

The source I used was the Guardian article you posted and I already explained it above and you falsely claimed it was a biased opinion (see Lie 12).

The article never says citizens' lives were better under the UNC, that is your biased interpretation you are putting on it. The citizens speak with their votes, and since 2011 UNC has lost every major election because the citizen don't agree that their lives are better under the UNC. Even as recent as last year, the citizen/electorate reaffirm that. You can disagree, you can call it a lie, you can cry in your pillow about it. But one absolute truth is that the majority of citizens in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago do not want the current UNC party, led by Kamla Persad-Bissessar, governing them because they don't believe their lives were better under her. If you want to call that truth a lie, I can't help you.

sMASH wrote:correcting pnm propaganda is tedious as its more like repeating obvious facts

when goebbels young went on cnc 3 and talking counter to marla doukeran and pronounced 'levying is not borrowing' economics students around the world threw up an eyebrow.

u need to be lobotomized to believe pnm propaganda. and u need to believe every one else is lobotomized, to PUSH pnm propaganda.

How do you think geography feel when you say this?
sMASH wrote:u can have densely populated rural areas and sparsely populated urban areas.

urban and rural has to do with the amount/kinds of infrastructure and the main kinds of activity, basic agriculture to specialized administration.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 9th, 2021, 3:30 pm

gt4tified wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:Why the callousness for a homeless woman person ?

That’s what happens when you take an entitled child, one who never spent a day in his life working in the trenches, but when it makes better political sense because of his father’s name to give him a seat and expect that will solve all problems.

Entitled and spoilt... I remember being his father's guest at a Divali function at the Prime Minister's house, in the middle of the formalities junior start playing hard rap music in the guest house. They went and told him to slow it down beause it was affecting the prayers etc. 15 mins later music come on again... i think security took off the breaker.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 9th, 2021, 3:45 pm

geography look at all the asphalt, concrete, galvanize and forest removal, then look at the water courses barely any different from the queen days, then look at all the global warming we hear the pnm big wigs and buss one big fat wet steups.

*steups*

pnm in charge now, deal with it!

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 9th, 2021, 7:30 pm

Don't get me started on when and his brother were teenagers.
Entitled idiots riding on daddy coattails since then, no shock they probably still doing it now.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 9th, 2021, 7:36 pm

The brother was the bad seed. Pulled a gun on daddy once and had to be put out. It is alleged.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 9th, 2021, 8:53 pm

For those with short memories and feel that Brian in this to help others:

SPORTT split on funding for PM's son

By Irene Medina
Trinidad & Tobago Newsday
Tuesday, June 19 2007

Brian Manning’s $9M proposal for funding to run a professional basketball league has been handed to the Sports Ministry for final approval before it goes to Cabinet, which is headed by his father Prime Minister Patrick Manning.

https://www.socawarriors.net/forum/inde ... 657.0;wap2

“Yet,” he claimed, “he (B Manning) has gotten a licence from the National Basketball Federation of Trinidad and Tobago to start a professional basketball league. For what funding? $3.9M. And who giving him that? We, the people of this country,” Mark thundered.

http://triniblag.blogspot.com/2007/06/m ... s-son.html

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 9th, 2021, 8:54 pm

Gladiator wrote:Entitled and spoilt... I remember being his father's guest at a Divali function at the Prime Minister's house, in the middle of the formalities junior start playing hard rap music in the guest house. They went and told him to slow it down beause it was affecting the prayers etc. 15 mins later music come on again... i think security took off the breaker.

Poor Shelley.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 10th, 2021, 3:04 am

" In a telephone interview yesterday, she said, “I am 57 years old why would I stage anything? I want back my house, I had a home.”

Denying that her actions were politically motivated, she said, “Right now Mr Manning is staining my character without doing his homework.”

she said, “I have no reason to lie. I am not mad ... "

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/homeles ... 6abe1c81fc

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 10th, 2021, 7:26 am

bluefete wrote:For those with short memories and feel that Brian in this to help others:

Yuh mean no memories.
Diehard pnm/unc idiots have no cerebral matter or function, so expecting them to remember anything is asking for a bit much.

I surprised some of them can even remember their names and where they living .

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby daring dragoon » August 10th, 2021, 9:55 pm

Later yesterday when asked about Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s claim that under his leadership since 2015, some $300 billion was spent with nothing to show for it, the Prime Minister fired back via WhatsApp:

“I’m glad she, even in her stupor of fog, is not able to say that we stole that. At least she could say that we spent the people’s money on the people’s business, especially in a pandemic, which from her ridiculous utterances, she still thinks it’s about dome and sunshine.”

the response of a sitting PM who leads an entire country of different supporters. what an example to set to unite a country or to divide? No one can have more dignity, class, statesmanship than PM Manning.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 10th, 2021, 11:07 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:using pre covid projections that showed the slimmest of increases to show how tnt will look in 2024... the whole estimate of just the second term of rowliar cant even make up for the downward spiral of 2016 year alone.

Dragon said "prior to the pandemic, which you so dotishly lie and try to portray as our source of economic woe, that the LFD RFD PNM was already facking it up?"

I was responding that prior to the pandemic IMF and World Bank were projecting growth for T&T. You need to read and understand the context.

Nevertheless, our credit rating is directly proportional to external hydrocarbon prices and our internal production. Production had been falling long this admin and projected to stabilise and probably increase. Prices were supposed to remain low. Hence the falling credit rating. Then covid hit which dropped production and prices even further. Now production is ramping up, prices are going up.

"The negative outlook reflects our view that there is at least a one-in-three chance that we could lower the ratings over the next 12-to-24 months. "

The source I used was the Guardian article you posted and I already explained it above and you falsely claimed it was a biased opinion (see Lie 12).

The article never says citizens' lives were better under the UNC, that is your biased interpretation you are putting on it. The citizens speak with their votes, and since 2011 UNC has lost every major election because the citizen don't agree that their lives are better under the UNC. Even as recent as last year, the citizen/electorate reaffirm that. You can disagree, you can call it a lie, you can cry in your pillow about it. But one absolute truth is that the majority of citizens in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago do not want the current UNC party, led by Kamla Persad-Bissessar, governing them because they don't believe their lives were better under her. If you want to call that truth a lie, I can't help you.

sMASH wrote:correcting pnm propaganda is tedious as its more like repeating obvious facts

when goebbels young went on cnc 3 and talking counter to marla doukeran and pronounced 'levying is not borrowing' economics students around the world threw up an eyebrow.

u need to be lobotomized to believe pnm propaganda. and u need to believe every one else is lobotomized, to PUSH pnm propaganda.

sMASH wrote:u can have densely populated rural areas and sparsely populated urban areas.

urban and rural has to do with the amount/kinds of infrastructure and the main kinds of activity, basic agriculture to specialized administration.
Gee dem Habitarse7.

UNC is in power and very important.

This Cont-Tree running smooth

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 11th, 2021, 12:58 pm

Habit7 wrote:

*Trigger warning* My post below contains facts to discredit your asinine statements. PNM fanboys may get butthurt.

Lie 14.

The article stated -

However the S&P overview, did also assess other factors which could negatively affect the economy and lead to a potential downgrade.

S&P said it expected the decline in energy production to reverse over the next two years, and the economy to return to growth by next year and that uptick “should significantly reduce the government’s fiscal deficit and eventually stabilise its net debt-to-GDP figures. However, it remains uncertain whether this improvement will be sufficient to bring per capita income back toward earlier levels, following five years of negative real GDP per capita growth, on a sustained basis.”

Per capita income can be used to determine the average per-person income for an area and to evaluate the standard of living and quality of life of the population.

So if per capita income will not be brought back towards earlier levels that means citizens will not enjoy the same standard of living it did in earlier times following 5 years of negative real GDP per capita experienced under the PNM. Which administration was there prior to the 5 years of negative real GDP per capita, the UNC. Therefore the standard of living was better under the UNC.

Habit7 wants others to believe the article didn't directly state a bad reflection of the PNM's performance so it's a lie.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 11th, 2021, 2:38 pm

Wraith King wrote:*Trigger warning* My post below contains facts to discredit your asinine statements. PNM fanboys may get butthurt.

Lie 14.

The article stated -

However the S&P overview, did also assess other factors which could negatively affect the economy and lead to a potential downgrade.

S&P said it expected the decline in energy production to reverse over the next two years, and the economy to return to growth by next year and that uptick “should significantly reduce the government’s fiscal deficit and eventually stabilise its net debt-to-GDP figures. However, it remains uncertain whether this improvement will be sufficient to bring per capita income back toward earlier levels, following five years of negative real GDP per capita growth, on a sustained basis.”

Per capita income can be used to determine the average per-person income for an area and to evaluate the standard of living and quality of life of the population.

So if per capita income will not be brought back towards earlier levels that means citizens will not enjoy the same standard of living it did in earlier times following 5 years of negative real GDP per capita experienced under the PNM. Which administration was there prior to the 5 years of negative real GDP per capita, the UNC. Therefore the standard of living was better under the UNC.

Habit7 wants others to believe the article didn't directly state a bad reflection of the PNM's performance so it's a lie.
First, it was Dragon lying about S&P, now is this embarrassed UNC apologist trying to spin it for UNC.

It seems none of you all read the actual S&P report which says, "Nevertheless, we expect the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, together with the domestic energy sector downturn that began before, but was exacerbated by, the pandemic, will result in per capita income that is 19% lower this year than it was a decade ago." A decade ago was when we had our highest GDP growth rates ever: 13.2% 2006, 4.8% 2007, 3.8% 2008, -4.4% 2009, 3.3% 2010.

Our GDP didn't start falling since 5 years ago, it started since 2014 -0.6%. S&P predicts that in 2022 our real GDP growth will be 3.9% which is a higher growth rate than ever experienced under the UNC. The only time higher was a decade prior under the PNM.

So when it says, "However, it remains uncertain whether this improvement will be sufficient to bring per capita income back toward earlier levels, following five years of negative real GDP per capita growth, on a sustained basis." The "earlier levels" are 2010 and prior, since then we never got above 3%.

Nevertheless, to say that "citizens' lives were better under the UNC" is to ignore the large democratic voice of the citizens who rejected the UNC with their individual votes since 2013. That is how you judge what citizens think, with elections. You don't judge it with fortuitous oil prices between 2010-2014 and when the price starts to drop we were in a recession.

Say it with me, "the citizens rejected the UNC and choose the PNM...twice" Ent you say you are not a UNC supporter? Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » August 11th, 2021, 2:54 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:*Trigger warning* My post below contains facts to discredit your asinine statements. PNM fanboys may get butthurt.

Lie 14.

The article stated -

First, it was Dragon lying about S&P, now is this embarrassed UNC apologist trying to spin it for UNC.

It seems none of you all read the actual S&P report which says, "Nevertheless, we expect the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, together with the domestic energy sector downturn that began before, but was exacerbated by, the pandemic, will result in per capita income that is 19% lower this year than it was a decade ago." A decade ago was when we had our highest GDP growth rates ever: 13.2% 2006, 4.8% 2007, 3.8% 2008, -4.4% 2009, 3.3% 2010.

Our GDP didn't start falling since 5 years ago, it started since 2014 -0.6%. S&P predicts that in 2022 our real GDP growth will be 3.9% which is a higher growth rate than ever experienced under the UNC. The only time higher was a decade prior under the PNM.

So when it says, "However, it remains uncertain whether this improvement will be sufficient to bring per capita income back toward earlier levels, following five years of negative real GDP per capita growth, on a sustained basis." The "earlier levels" are 2010 and prior, since then we never got above 3%.

Nevertheless, to say that "citizens' lives were better under the UNC" is to ignore the large democratic voice of the citizens who rejected the UNC with their individual votes since 2013. That is how you judge what citizens think, with elections. You don't judge it with fortuitous oil prices between 2010-2014 and when the price starts to drop we were in a recession.

Say it with me, "the citizens rejected the UNC and choose the PNM...twice" Ent you say you are not a UNC supporter? Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Lie 15.

2021 -5 = 2010 and prior.

Just because I don't support a political party doesn't mean I will create a fictional interpretation of what is stated.

You out forward an article and then want to disregard certain contents of the same article that doesn't suit your agenda. Not the first time you attempted to do so.

The economic reality has nothing to do what citizens think. You also want to put forward that citizens not voting UNC is an indicator that life wasn't better when PNM supporters openly say they rather suffer under than the PNM than prosper under an Indian Prime Minister. That isn't the rational of a person that votes based on policy and standard of living. By the way they said it so much the PNM is putting them to the test.

"Flooding and suffering for most by 2030." - Keith Rowley probably.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 11th, 2021, 3:28 pm

Wraith King wrote:You out forward an article and then want to disregard certain contents of the same article that doesn't suit your agenda. Not the first time you attempted to do so.

I agree with everything in the article. What I reject is your attempt to shoehorn a UNC ad in the middle of the article when it is not there. The article doesn't say "citizens' lives were better under the UNC"

A financial year and a calendar year is not the same. The S&P report is comparing our GDP growth now with it "a decade ago." The financial year 2021 is not complete and in 2011 our GDP growth was negative. So it was comparing it to 2010 and prior that is our high watermark. It just referenced the last 5 years as our most recent consistent negative growth rate but it started since 2014. And even that is not true because in the same report it shows we had positive GDP growth in 2018.

The point is you are just an embarrassed UNC supporter trying to chum up the We Will Rise nostalgia out of nothing. The majority of the ppl in TT did not agree that under UNC their lives were better and they removed them. And as usual, when you are losing the argument, you run to race. Race doesn't explain UNC losing Chag West in 2013, race does explain PNM getting the majority of votes when Afros are only ~35% of the country. Ppl have no problem with an Indo PM, ppl have a problem with Kamla, why is that so hard for you to accept?

You are confusing correlation with causation. High oil prices between 2010-2014 correlated with UNC being in power, but UNC did not cause citizens lives to be better.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”