TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID vaccine passes. and SAFE ZONES Yay or Nay?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should vaccine/covid passes be implemented to safely reopen the economy?

Yes
27
47%
For International travel only
3
5%
Yes for travel as well as certain high risk venues e.g. bars, clubs, indoor dining, not for others
7
12%
No, unless unvaccinated can get a pass for negative PCR test
0
No votes
No
21
36%
 
Total votes: 58

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5299
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2021, 12:20 pm

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
88sins wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Seems you have a problem with your body , your choice....let's see how long these safe zones will last with only vaccinated patrons

Derek Chin making old noise when the cinemas had a seating capacity limit prior to lockdown now he had less customers , let's see how this works out


seems you have a problem with being called out. doh beyotch and cry cause you cant enter those safe zones.

also less customers compare to no customers is better but your brain cannot compute that because it still frothing up over the perks vaxxed are going to have. almost half of trinidad gonna be fully vaxxed by the time cinemas open. it funny you really think the unvaxxed gonna impact businesses lololol

All the hullabaloo aside, everyone needs to ask themselves the question-
How safe are these so-called "safe zones", if vaccinated persons can still contract and (even if to a lesser extent than the vaccinated) transmit the virus?

I say ask yourselves that, reason being, from what I seeing there's some people that have taken the vaccine, who have low to no antibodies when compared to others, just few months after being fully vaccinated. So far, it looking like this is happening more with one vaccine in particular that has been rather widely administered. And you as an individual might be one of those people who had a suboptimal vaccination immune response. This is not something I notice not many people considering at all, while touting this safe zone nonsense talk. Because in all honesty, the only true safe zone there can be, is the zone that you occupy and control totally. Anything else is an illusion you either buy into or not.

So, if you in your "safe zone" and happen to be one of the above described persons and you get infected, you gonna feel the full brunt of the symptoms and effects that the virus has to offer, including the possibility of long covid, organ damage, and death.

My advice?
Before you go palance yourself in your "safe zones", i recommend that the vaccinated take it one step further and go spend a little time and coin on getting yourself an antibody test. Because unless you are certain that your body can fight off infection, you may not be as safe as you think you are in your little safe zones.

Be careful people.
They need to remember even vaccinated people can end up the ICU it is a possibility that still exists, I was thinking thinking Sinopharm which is the weakest vaccine available which the majority of the populace were offered will begin to wane soon how will that be treated? These safe zones WILL become mass breeding grounds and cases and deaths will skyrocket


ok hover


I am sure the experts took all that into consideration already and advised the public as such.
Image
How can the vax pass be fake when it's real healthcare staff who stamped and signed it. When ppl buy their license is it fake
Image

User avatar
st7
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2147
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:22 pm

hover i gonna find you and stab you

with a JnJ covid vaccine

and there's nothing you can do about it.

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9417
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby MaxPower » October 2nd, 2021, 12:24 pm

Safe Zones mean nothing.

Knowing Trinis, all they hear is “Safe Zone” and the the protocols are relaxed.

Until the pandemic is over, i am living my life as if the restrictions still exist.

Follow the protocols
Go to Work
Get the Essentials
STAY HOME

A Safe Zone is considered a hazard to me.

Allyuh blasted Trini jackasses just cannot wait to congregate and spread germs.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3580
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:24 pm

st7 wrote:hover i gonna find you and stab you

with a JnJ covid vaccine

and there's nothing you can do about it.
Good luck guy

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3580
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:24 pm

MaxPower wrote:Safe Zones mean nothing.

Knowing Trinis, all they hear is “Safe Zone” and the the protocols are relaxed.

Until the pandemic is over, i am living my life as if the restrictions still exist.

Follow the protocols
Go to Work
Get the Essentials
STAY HOME

A Safe Zone is considered a hazard to me.

Allyuh blasted Trini jackasses just cannot wait to congregate and spread germs.
Well said Max

User avatar
st7
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2147
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 12:29 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:hover i gonna find you and stab you

with a JnJ covid vaccine

and there's nothing you can do about it.
Good luck guy


i just hadda shout out 'antivaxxers are sheep' and see who froth up.

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5299
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2021, 12:32 pm

hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Safe Zones mean nothing.

Knowing Trinis, all they hear is “Safe Zone” and the the protocols are relaxed.

Until the pandemic is over, i am living my life as if the restrictions still exist.

Follow the protocols
Go to Work
Get the Essentials
STAY HOME

A Safe Zone is considered a hazard to me.

Allyuh blasted Trini jackasses just cannot wait to congregate and spread germs.
Well said Max
Image

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3418
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 12:37 pm

Dont worry. The qr code that coming will be a permanent technology

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3580
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 1:11 pm

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Safe Zones mean nothing.

Knowing Trinis, all they hear is “Safe Zone” and the the protocols are relaxed.

Until the pandemic is over, i am living my life as if the restrictions still exist.

Follow the protocols
Go to Work
Get the Essentials
STAY HOME

A Safe Zone is considered a hazard to me.

Allyuh blasted Trini jackasses just cannot wait to congregate and spread germs.
Well said Max
Image
Again when ppl buy their license is it fake

User avatar
st7
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2147
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 1:12 pm

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Safe Zones mean nothing.

Knowing Trinis, all they hear is “Safe Zone” and the the protocols are relaxed.

Until the pandemic is over, i am living my life as if the restrictions still exist.

Follow the protocols
Go to Work
Get the Essentials
STAY HOME

A Safe Zone is considered a hazard to me.

Allyuh blasted Trini jackasses just cannot wait to congregate and spread germs.
Well said Max
Image
Again when ppl buy their license is it fake


ok hover

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8238
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby 88sins » October 2nd, 2021, 1:37 pm

eitech wrote:Dont worry. The qr code that coming will be a permanent technology

Just like the nanochip they inject in people with the vaccine :drinking:

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3418
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby eitech » October 2nd, 2021, 2:24 pm

88sins wrote:
eitech wrote:Dont worry. The qr code that coming will be a permanent technology

Just like the nanochip they inject in people with the vaccine :drinking:


Na. Had no nano chip in there

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 24446
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 2nd, 2021, 3:43 pm

paid_influencer wrote:wdmc is a qr code

A QR code is a barcode that can contain information or a link to a website for verification etc.
It is widely used for airline tickets, ordering and purchasing, verification etc
A menu can have a QR code - you scan it with the restuarant app and places an order for the product you scanned - to reduce the interaction between you and a waiter.
A newspaper or magazine or brochure can have a QR code next to an article that lets the reader scan to view a video.

Looks like this
qrcode_3053447_.jpg
qrcode_3053447_.jpg (26.6 KiB) Viewed 446 times


You can scan it with your phone camera.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 24446
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 2nd, 2021, 3:46 pm

Health Minister: QR digital codes coming to access covid19 records

In the upcoming weeks, QR (quick response) codes will be available for people in Trinidad and Tobago to access their covid19 vaccination records.

The Health Minister said the Government is moving to have QR codes (barcodes) on cellphones.

"We are putting data in our database. In about six-eight weeks, we will have that system up where people can have their vaccination status on the phone with a QR code to scan," Terrence Deyalsingh said. "People would not have to walk around with a physical card."

The minister said it would be up to business owners to have the codes scanned.

"It is not an expensive technology. The smallest of shops have barcode scanning at a cashier level. It would boost their businesses, " Deyalsingh said.

The code will verify information on a person’s phone.

Deyalsingh thanked all the nurses for showing up for work on Friday despite their union’s "blackout" call. The call was to highlight outstanding issues like gratuities, increments owed to workers and job security.

The minister estimated the turnout as 90-95 per cent, saying absolutely no patient care has been compromised.

Considering the vaccination is not mandatory, a reporter asked if unvaccinated police would arrest someone in a safe zone designated for the vaccinated only.

He replied, "You do not have long again to wait until all those legal matters are discussed, All those issues have been addressed by the Attorney General. I got the brief yesterday, and the appropriate answer will be made by the AG."


https://newsday.co.tt/2021/10/01/health ... 9-records/

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 2647
Joined: May 22nd, 2010, 11:24 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby toyolink » October 2nd, 2021, 5:26 pm

I and my family are all waiting on the verification call/communication from the MOH which we and the public were advised would take place (around the time of fake cards).
If the data base isn't solid, how can this new initiative be executed in a timely and accurate manner?
If we can't get our vehicle registration system right, how is this new program realistic?

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3580
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 5:35 pm

toyolink wrote:I and my family are all waiting on the verification call/communication from the MOH which we and the public were advised would take place (around the time of fake cards).
If the data base isn't solid, how can this new initiative be executed in a timely and accurate manner?
If we can't get our vehicle registration system right, how is this new program realistic?
You do remember this is public healthcare right? The same public healthcare that you have to wait sometimes days for a hospital bed

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11793
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby redmanjp » October 2nd, 2021, 5:42 pm

hover11 wrote:
toyolink wrote:I and my family are all waiting on the verification call/communication from the MOH which we and the public were advised would take place (around the time of fake cards).
If the data base isn't solid, how can this new initiative be executed in a timely and accurate manner?
If we can't get our vehicle registration system right, how is this new program realistic?
You do remember this is public healthcare right? The same public healthcare that you have to wait sometimes days for a hospital bed


All the more reason to get vaccinated if u not guaranteed a hospital bed. Maybe that's why the death rate increasing. Dr. Trotman spoke about triaging when that happens today at the press conference

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8238
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby 88sins » October 2nd, 2021, 6:51 pm

redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
toyolink wrote:I and my family are all waiting on the verification call/communication from the MOH which we and the public were advised would take place (around the time of fake cards).
If the data base isn't solid, how can this new initiative be executed in a timely and accurate manner?
If we can't get our vehicle registration system right, how is this new program realistic?
You do remember this is public healthcare right? The same public healthcare that you have to wait sometimes days for a hospital bed


All the more reason to get vaccinated if u not guaranteed a hospital bed. Maybe that's why the death rate increasing. Dr. Trotman spoke about triaging when that happens today at the press conference

Only 2 things guaranteed in this country..

You will be taxed to death by an incompetent "government"
There will always be an incompetent "government" to tax you to death.

daring dragoon
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1170
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby daring dragoon » October 2nd, 2021, 7:09 pm

88sins wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
toyolink wrote:I and my family are all waiting on the verification call/communication from the MOH which we and the public were advised would take place (around the time of fake cards).
If the data base isn't solid, how can this new initiative be executed in a timely and accurate manner?
If we can't get our vehicle registration system right, how is this new program realistic?
You do remember this is public healthcare right? The same public healthcare that you have to wait sometimes days for a hospital bed


All the more reason to get vaccinated if u not guaranteed a hospital bed. Maybe that's why the death rate increasing. Dr. Trotman spoke about triaging when that happens today at the press conference

Only 2 things guaranteed in this country..

You will be taxed to death by an incompetent "government"
There will always be an incompetent "government" to tax you to death.


trotman should shame to say that at this point in time. she and all MOH decision makers should resign for mismanagement of covid. lockdown failed, SOE failed, mandatory mask wearing failed, $1000 fine for no mask failed because covid is still rampant that the hospital is full. the AG said SOE would end when cases reach 15 persons or less per day. Media conference after media conference, business destroyed, lives and livelihood crumbled cause they managed covid and up to now 300 cases a day. failures all of them. why dont they tell the population of the daily covid positive cases how man of them are fully vaccinated vs non vaccinated.
Last edited by daring dragoon on October 2nd, 2021, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17790
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby sMASH » October 2nd, 2021, 7:10 pm

Country of 1.5m people have 10 covid icu spaces.
F*

adnj
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5299
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2021, 7:30 pm

daring dragoon wrote:
88sins wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
toyolink wrote:I and my family are all waiting on the verification call/communication from the MOH which we and the public were advised would take place (around the time of fake cards).
If the data base isn't solid, how can this new initiative be executed in a timely and accurate manner?
If we can't get our vehicle registration system right, how is this new program realistic?
You do remember this is public healthcare right? The same public healthcare that you have to wait sometimes days for a hospital bed


All the more reason to get vaccinated if u not guaranteed a hospital bed. Maybe that's why the death rate increasing. Dr. Trotman spoke about triaging when that happens today at the press conference

Only 2 things guaranteed in this country..

You will be taxed to death by an incompetent "government"
There will always be an incompetent "government" to tax you to death.


trotman should shame to say that at this point in time. she and all MOH decision makers should resign for mismanagement of covid. lockdown failed, SOE failed, mandatory mask wearing failed, $1000 fine for no mask failed because covid is still rampant that the hospital is full. the AG said SOE would end when cases reach 15 persons or less per day. Media conference after media conference, business destroyed, lives and livelihood crumbled cause they managed covid and up to now 300 cases a day. failures all of them. why dont they tell the population of the daily covid positive cases how man of them are fully vaccinated vs non vaccinated.


Image

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 3580
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby hover11 » October 2nd, 2021, 7:48 pm

adnj wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
88sins wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
toyolink wrote:I and my family are all waiting on the verification call/communication from the MOH which we and the public were advised would take place (around the time of fake cards).
If the data base isn't solid, how can this new initiative be executed in a timely and accurate manner?
If we can't get our vehicle registration system right, how is this new program realistic?
You do remember this is public healthcare right? The same public healthcare that you have to wait sometimes days for a hospital bed


All the more reason to get vaccinated if u not guaranteed a hospital bed. Maybe that's why the death rate increasing. Dr. Trotman spoke about triaging when that happens today at the press conference

Only 2 things guaranteed in this country..

You will be taxed to death by an incompetent "government"
There will always be an incompetent "government" to tax you to death.


trotman should shame to say that at this point in time. she and all MOH decision makers should resign for mismanagement of covid. lockdown failed, SOE failed, mandatory mask wearing failed, $1000 fine for no mask failed because covid is still rampant that the hospital is full. the AG said SOE would end when cases reach 15 persons or less per day. Media conference after media conference, business destroyed, lives and livelihood crumbled cause they managed covid and up to now 300 cases a day. failures all of them. why dont they tell the population of the daily covid positive cases how man of them are fully vaccinated vs non vaccinated.


Image
I wonder why ppl dont listen to the government....oh right
FB_IMG_1633218512355.jpg
Last edited by hover11 on October 2nd, 2021, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 24446
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 2nd, 2021, 7:51 pm

daring dragoon wrote:
88sins wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
toyolink wrote:I and my family are all waiting on the verification call/communication from the MOH which we and the public were advised would take place (around the time of fake cards).
If the data base isn't solid, how can this new initiative be executed in a timely and accurate manner?
If we can't get our vehicle registration system right, how is this new program realistic?
You do remember this is public healthcare right? The same public healthcare that you have to wait sometimes days for a hospital bed


All the more reason to get vaccinated if u not guaranteed a hospital bed. Maybe that's why the death rate increasing. Dr. Trotman spoke about triaging when that happens today at the press conference

Only 2 things guaranteed in this country..

You will be taxed to death by an incompetent "government"
There will always be an incompetent "government" to tax you to death.


trotman should shame to say that at this point in time. she and all MOH decision makers should resign for mismanagement of covid. lockdown failed, SOE failed, mandatory mask wearing failed, $1000 fine for no mask failed because covid is still rampant that the hospital is full. the AG said SOE would end when cases reach 15 persons or less per day. Media conference after media conference, business destroyed, lives and livelihood crumbled cause they managed covid and up to now 300 cases a day. failures all of them. why dont they tell the population of the daily covid positive cases how man of them are fully vaccinated vs non vaccinated.

What do you think the numbers would have been if there was no lockdown and no SOE and no mandatory mask-wearing?

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17174
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby pugboy » October 2nd, 2021, 9:19 pm

they do state the % at the bottom of the moh daily releases
it’s about 96% unvaxxed or something like that

User avatar
st7
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2147
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 9:33 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:
88sins wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:
toyolink wrote:I and my family are all waiting on the verification call/communication from the MOH which we and the public were advised would take place (around the time of fake cards).
If the data base isn't solid, how can this new initiative be executed in a timely and accurate manner?
If we can't get our vehicle registration system right, how is this new program realistic?
You do remember this is public healthcare right? The same public healthcare that you have to wait sometimes days for a hospital bed


All the more reason to get vaccinated if u not guaranteed a hospital bed. Maybe that's why the death rate increasing. Dr. Trotman spoke about triaging when that happens today at the press conference

Only 2 things guaranteed in this country..

You will be taxed to death by an incompetent "government"
There will always be an incompetent "government" to tax you to death.


trotman should shame to say that at this point in time. she and all MOH decision makers should resign for mismanagement of covid. lockdown failed, SOE failed, mandatory mask wearing failed, $1000 fine for no mask failed because covid is still rampant that the hospital is full. the AG said SOE would end when cases reach 15 persons or less per day. Media conference after media conference, business destroyed, lives and livelihood crumbled cause they managed covid and up to now 300 cases a day. failures all of them. why dont they tell the population of the daily covid positive cases how man of them are fully vaccinated vs non vaccinated.

What do you think the numbers would have been if there was no lockdown and no SOE and no mandatory mask-wearing?


another example of those with small minds. only see what in front they face and nothing else.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17174
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby pugboy » October 2nd, 2021, 9:36 pm

try not to denigrate them, educate them to see better

User avatar
st7
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2147
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 9:46 pm

pugboy wrote:try not to denigrate them, educate them to see better


we have tried again and again. it's exhausting that they still have the revolving door syndrome and they are relentless lol

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17174
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby pugboy » October 2nd, 2021, 10:01 pm

you need to realize a lot of them are trolls

once you see above that and don’t take the bait your mind can think on a higher level consistently

st7 wrote:
pugboy wrote:try not to denigrate them, educate them to see better


we have tried again and again. it's exhausting that they still have the revolving door syndrome and they are relentless lol

User avatar
st7
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2147
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby st7 » October 2nd, 2021, 10:10 pm

pugboy wrote:you need to realize a lot of them are trolls

once you see above that and don’t take the bait your mind can think on a higher level consistently

st7 wrote:
pugboy wrote:try not to denigrate them, educate them to see better


we have tried again and again. it's exhausting that they still have the revolving door syndrome and they are relentless lol


yeah lol

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17174
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby pugboy » October 2nd, 2021, 10:42 pm

Notice once somebody call them out as trolls they get quiet
Well at least until next rounds next day

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: daring dragoon, Dizzy28, Duane 3NE 2NR, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Marlon..., ron_28 and 121 guests