TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID vaccine passes. and SAFE ZONES Yay or Nay?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should vaccine/covid passes be implemented to safely reopen the economy?

Yes
48%
For International travel only
5%
Yes for travel as well as certain high risk venues e.g. bars, clubs, indoor dining, not for others
11%
No, unless unvaccinated can get a pass for negative PCR test
No votes
No
36%

Total votes: 61

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: COVID vaccine passes. and SAFE ZONES Yay or Nay?

Postby pugboy » October 24th, 2021, 9:32 am

trolls up early today

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 24th, 2021, 11:17 am

With waning immunity getting the booster to remain 'fully vaxxed' makes sense. it doesn't mean that u not considered 'fully vaxxed' after the original 2 shots, just that once 6 months pass and u are due for the booster, if u dont get it then u dont retain fully vaxxed status. so someone who just got their 2nd shot 2 weeks ago would still be 'fully vaxxed'.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 24th, 2021, 11:21 am

redmanjp wrote:With waning immunity getting the booster to remain 'fully vaxxed' makes sense. it doesn't mean that u not considered 'fully vaxxed' after the original 2 shots, just that once 6 months pass and u are due for the booster, if u dont get it then u dont retain fully vaxxed status. so someone who just got their 2nd shot 2 weeks ago would still be 'fully vaxxed'.
Meanwhile Israel is preparing for their 4th shots

Israel Is Preparing for Possible Fourth Covid Vaccine Dose

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ccine-dose

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 24th, 2021, 11:22 am

redmanjp wrote:With waning immunity getting the booster to remain 'fully vaxxed' makes sense. it doesn't mean that u not considered 'fully vaxxed' after the original 2 shots, just that once 6 months pass and u are due for the booster, if u dont get it then u dont retain fully vaxxed status. so someone who just got their 2nd shot 2 weeks ago would still be 'fully vaxxed'.

Actually some countries already stating that you will lose your fully vaxxed freedoms if you don’t get your booster

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 24th, 2021, 11:24 am

eitech wrote:

Actually some countries already stating that you will lose your fully vaxxed freedoms if you don’t get your booster
In Israel, Being Fully Vaccinated Now Means Three Shots

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.co ... 1630426257

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 24th, 2021, 11:28 am

hover11 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Is the booster the same as the first shot or something different?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 24th, 2021, 11:33 am

eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Is the booster the same as the first shot or something different?
It's the same dosage as the first shot however it can be a different vaccine to allow more ppl to access such

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 24th, 2021, 12:23 pm

hover: doh compare the US with here

also hover: *uses other countries to compare with TnT to support his frothing

also also hover: a dumb mc

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 24th, 2021, 1:10 pm

hover11 wrote:
eitech wrote:

Within 6 months. If 6 months hasn't passed u will likely retain the fully vaccinated status. So at least in Israel's case u don't have to wait 6 months to achieve fully vaccinated status.

Holders of Israel’s vaccine passports must get a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine within six months of their second dose, or lose the so-called green pass that allows them more freedom.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 26th, 2021, 6:44 am

I strongly recommend that anyone who took the Sinopharm vaccine over 3 months ago have an antibody test done. This can be done at any lab, and only costs about $250-$350.
Take what I telling allyuh, if you value your health enough to take that vaccine, you should value it enough to take an antibody test.

The result may surprise you.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » October 26th, 2021, 6:47 am

Did you have one done or know someone who did?

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 26th, 2021, 8:30 am

IMG_4464.JPG

We’ll look at that, really need to keep my vaxx card close

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 26th, 2021, 8:48 am

j.o.e wrote:
IMG_4464.JPG

We’ll look at that, really need to keep my vaxx card close
Bhagwansingh will always get my money

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 26th, 2021, 10:42 am

yet no one cares

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 26th, 2021, 5:49 pm

Dave wrote:Did you have one done or know someone who did?

For my own personal information I have had a few tests done over last year and a half.

I recommend that people get the test done so that they can be sure that they as individuals actually have the antibody response that the vaccine is SUPPOSED to induce, because I am noticing that some people who have taken the Sinopharm vaccine, if they do contract the virus, suffer from severe symptoms of it. This has lead me to believe that either they never developed an immune response or it was a very weak response, or that if they did the that duration of the immunity of the vaccine doesn't last as long as we may think it does.

An ounce of caution can go a long way.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 26th, 2021, 6:24 pm

88sins wrote:

For my own personal information I have had a few tests done over last year and a half.

I recommend that people get the test done so that they can be sure that they as individuals actually have the antibody response that the vaccine is SUPPOSED to induce, because I am noticing that some people who have taken the Sinopharm vaccine, if they do contract the virus, suffer from severe symptoms of it. This has lead me to believe that either they never developed an immune response or it was a very weak response, or that if they did the that duration of the immunity of the vaccine doesn't last as long as we may think it does.

Antibody Tests Should Not Be Your Go-To For Checking COVID Immunity

Unlike other COVID-19 tests that are used to diagnose an active infection, these antibody tests are aimed at finding evidence of your body's immune response to a past infection with the virus, but they can also pick up certain antibodies that your body generated in response to the vaccine. And while the Food and Drug Administration does not currently recommend antibody tests to assess immunity, that isn't stopping some people.

Why tests don't tell the full story

On an individual level, antibody tests can be useful for picking up evidence of a past SARS-CoV-2 infection. They're also helpful to researchers studying the prevalence of the virus across a population or tracking the degree to which antibody levels wane over time. And the decline in antibody levels against the coronavirus among some people who got vaccinated late last year were cited as part of the scientific case for why millions of Americans need booster shots.

But scientists in the field say there's still considerable uncertainty about what these levels of detectable antibodies really mean when it comes to protection. And a lack of standardization among the commercially available tests for antibodies makes it even harder to decipher the results.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... d-immunity

Antibody Testing Is Not Currently Recommended to Assess Immunity After COVID-19 Vaccination: FDA Safety Communication

Date Issued: May 19, 2021

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reminding the public and health care providers that results from currently authorized SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests should not be used to evaluate a person’s level of immunity or protection from COVID-19 at any time, and especially after the person received a COVID-19 vaccination.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/saf ... fda-safety

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 26th, 2021, 6:49 pm

88sins wrote:

Aye hush yuh going against the narrative. The vaccines work.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » October 26th, 2021, 8:04 pm

88sins wrote:

In a previous post I did claim Sinopharm was ineffective. All the doctors who took Pfizer or AZ showed a significant increase in immune response compared to those who took Sinopharm which showed no increase in immune response. This was compared to a normal immunity level. They were all well aware that the antibody test is a generalized test and would detect other antibodies as well.

It was pointed out to me that it was bs and some article was posted to show that there is no definitive way to test if the vaccine is working.

Maybe the Sinopharm is a reserved vaccine and likes to work in secret but what do I know I have no qualifications in medicine.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 26th, 2021, 8:32 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
88sins wrote:

In a previous post I did claim Sinopharm was ineffective. All the doctors who took Pfizer or AZ showed a significant increase in immune response compared to those who took Sinopharm which showed no increase in immune response. This was compared to a normal immunity level. They were all well aware that the antibody test is a generalized test and would detect other antibodies as well.

It was pointed out to me that it was bs and some article was posted to show that there is no definitive way to test if the vaccine is working.

Maybe the Sinopharm is a reserved vaccine and likes to work in secret but what do I know I have no qualifications in medicine.
The salient point is that currently there is no definitive means to ascertain vaccine protection with available antibody tests. If you want to spend your cash anyway, go nuts.

Rather than single out Sinopharm BBIBP, which has a similar efficacy to both Janssen and AstraZeneca vaccines, you may decide to look at the CDC recommendations for boosters:

Pfizer or Moderna - some people after six months.
Janssen - EVERYONE after two months.

There appears to be a clear differential for mRNA vaccines vs. just about everything else. And if the delta variant is a health concern, nearly everyone vaccinated in TTO is about due for a booster shot.

--------

"For individuals who received a Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, the following groups are eligible for a booster shot at 6 months or more after their initial series:

65 years and older

Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings

Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions

Age 18+ who work or live in high-risk settings

For the nearly 15 million people who got the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, booster shots are also recommended for those who are 18 and older and who were vaccinated two or more months ago."

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021 ... oster.html
Last edited by adnj on October 26th, 2021, 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 26th, 2021, 8:33 pm

how come no talk of booster for az?

4kin4kar
Sweet on this forum

Postby 4kin4kar » October 26th, 2021, 8:41 pm

A set of followers, Covid is two two

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 26th, 2021, 8:51 pm

pugboy wrote:how come no talk of booster for az?
AstraZeneca is also manufactured in the USA but is only for export. It is not authorized for use in the USA.

In the UK, people that received AstraZeneca vaccinations will be/are being given Pfizer booster shots.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 27th, 2021, 11:18 pm

MoH: Paper, electronic copies of COVID-19 vaccination card accepted

Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh said photocopies and electronic copies of the COVID-19 vaccination card can be accepted as proof of vaccination at safe zones.

Speaking at today’s Ministry of Health briefing, Deyalsingh said police officers and public health officials have been notified that a copy of the vaccination card can be used as proof of vaccination:

“Under the Inter-Ministerial team which includes the TTPS [Trinidad and Tobago Police Service], the CMO [Chief Medical Officer] has indicated to the TTPS and public health inspectors that yes, photocopies and electronic copies on your phones will be accepted."

For lost vaccination cards, Deyalsingh said one can either return to the site where they were vaccinated or their local County Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) office.

“If somebody loses their card they should either go back to the health centre [where they received their vaccination doses] or their CMOH to acquire a replacement card.”

Additionally, Deyalsingh mentioned previously that those who were turned away from a safe zone because their vaccination cards were unstamped can visit their local CMOH office to have this rectified.

Currently, bars and restaurants, waterparks, casinos and other indoor businesses can take part in the TT Safe Zone system, under which only fully vaccinated people can enter.

The health regulations state: "Only vaccinated persons twelve years of age and over, on presenting a valid vaccination card or a copy thereof and a form of identification at point of entry, are allowed within the premises of the business."

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/moh-pap ... d-accepted

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 28th, 2021, 12:41 am

We living in a Nazi state now ,

Show me your papers

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 28th, 2021, 4:34 am

zoom rader wrote:We living in a Nazi state now ,

Show me your papers

reminds me of alo alo but in TT it will be aloo aloo. joke aside bible predictions coming to pass in our lifetime.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 28th, 2021, 5:41 am

daring dragoon wrote:

Show me your papers

reminds me of alo alo but in TT it will be aloo aloo. joke aside bible predictions coming to pass in our lifetime.

If you believe in such things, seeing and hearing but no understanding

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 28th, 2021, 11:10 am

Show me your papers

As opposed to drivers license, insurance cert, ID card, passport or any other form of documentation we already used before?

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » October 28th, 2021, 12:29 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Show me your papers

As opposed to drivers license, insurance cert, ID card, passport or any other form of documentation we already used before?

never used any of those to go buy food though.. just saying.
Heil Hitler!

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 28th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Sundar wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Show me your papers

Heil Hitler!

No identification is required to sit in a bar? A casino? Or are you so old they don't give a sh*t? Get on a ferry? You dining at a restaurant or buying food?... just saying.

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » November 1st, 2021, 11:23 am

adnj wrote:
Sundar wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Show me your papers

Heil Hitler!

No identification is required to sit in a bar? A casino? Or are you so old they don't give a sh*t? Get on a ferry? You dining at a restaurant or buying food?... just saying.

Soldier you go in a bar/Casino often to buy food? if yes cool, not everyone will do that. So what if I'm old? Are you ashamed of your age? Whatever yes.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”