TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID vaccine passes. and SAFE ZONES Yay or Nay?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should vaccine/covid passes be implemented to safely reopen the economy?

Yes
48%
For International travel only
5%
Yes for travel as well as certain high risk venues e.g. bars, clubs, indoor dining, not for others
11%
No, unless unvaccinated can get a pass for negative PCR test
No votes
No
36%

Total votes: 61

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby adnj » August 10th, 2021, 10:35 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:^ Of course covid would not behave like chicken pox, covid mutates. Why do you think you get the common flu ever so often? The flu mutates.
There are four different strains of flu virus that circulate causing the flu. The are more than 200 viruses that cause the common cold. One of those is a different Coronavirus that is responsible for about 20% of colds.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 10th, 2021, 10:38 pm

sMASH wrote:i will beat that same drum till covid has the same level of concern as the flu and common cold, that 98% of people who are KNOWN to get covid was good. that natural immunity of those that recovered from it will be better at the variants than the vaccines . vaccines will have to be studied and developed to meet the new strains, but natural exposures will get ur body in tune with what it have swimming around.

i have no problem with people taking the vaccine, the data shows it works as intended. but dont get ur self up in huff that u have to blockade unvaxed cause vaxed persons will still catch it and still spread it..

The data is saying your statement here is wrong

Vaccination offers longer, stronger immunity, says virologist
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles ... ction.html

This study shows you are twice as likely to get infected again if you are unvaccinated
https://www.newsweek.com/does-natural-i ... ne-1617541

Natural infection isn't enough to protect against COVID-19, experts say. You still need a vaccine.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/hea ... 535920001/

Acquired immunity is safer than natural immunity. For all vaccine-preventable illnesses, the risk of developing a serious vaccine-related side effect is much smaller than the risk of serious complications if infected. A person who contracts COVID-19 is at risk of hospitalization and long-term side effects, including post-COVID-19 syndrome (or “long-haul COVID”). There are known risk factors for severe COVID-19, such as heart disease, but thousands of people with none of those risk factors have developed severe COVID-19. A person who receives the COVID-19 vaccine is unlikely to require hospitalization or develop post-COVID-19 syndrome.
https://www.healthgrades.com/right-care ... -is-better

I could post more links

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » August 10th, 2021, 10:44 pm

adnj wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:^ Of course covid would not behave like chicken pox, covid mutates. Why do you think you get the common flu ever so often? The flu mutates.
There are four different strains of flu virus that circulate causing the flu. The are more than 200 viruses that cause the common cold. One of those is a different Coronavirus that is responsible for about 20% of colds.

Four different strains of the flu which mutates into the 200+ viruses that causes the common cold. Chances are that every time you get the flu its a different strain since there is so much in circulation.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 10th, 2021, 10:46 pm

timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:and what measures going to put in place for vaccinated to vaccinated spread?
Mafia tactics.Sneeze anywhere near me and I will make you sleep with the fishes.lol
What Duane said

vaccinated persons are mostly asymptomatic... because thats what the vaccines do. so u can have it and not know.

kinda the same with unvaccinated cause is only 3% of people with covid, die from it. most people who have covid, vaxed or not, will not know they have covid.
So what is your solution?

every one, vaccinated or not, that has to come into the same breathing space as a person who cant take the vaccine for any reason, to verify their covid status not less than 7 days prior to contact. other than that, is talk by the gate or video conference.

because putting up pitchforks and flambeu at any one who not vaccinated and welcoming vaxed persons with no protocols WILL allow a exposure. u reduce the odd significantly of exposing those susceptible to the virus, by blocking totally unvaxed persons, but u still have a significant enough route of exposure via vaxed persons who at most will have a lil sore throat, that still could be a lil flu. but the point is, u dont know.

all the vaccine does, it reduce YOUR chances of hospitaliztion and death. but not ur chances of catching it and spreading it, low enough to reduce the guard against vaxed persons as well.
And then what? There's no known cure, and covid isn't behaving like chicken pox or those things where once you catch it you cant get it again.It also isn't behaving like the common cold.The common cold does not kill this many people.So what do you propose? So far you are saying what you don't want.
What is the solution to reduce the carnage that covid is causing?
Complete isolation of people?
Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

the solution, or rather the eventuality, is immunity from THIS virus. that immunity can be natural or via vaccinations.

i am not trying to 'solve' this worldwide virus. i am merely pointing out that when people demonize and segregate unvaxed persons, using the reason that there are some that cant vaccinate, is a flawed reasoning. because the vaccine can still allow a signficnat amount of spread. 'significant' does not mean a majority. it merely means an amount that cannot be discounted, it has to be accounted for because it still can propagate via them.
'significant' in the manner that a chip on a windscreen might be small to u, but significant enough to get ticket from a LO.

the only absolute solution cannot get implemented. i.e. u lock down every single person in the world for 3 months, so who ever has it will overcome it or expire, and then it will phase out of their systems and die in the environment. enough time that it cannot survive in the wild and no body will have it living.
if u can arrange that, then it will get 'solved'. but other than that, its here like the common cold and the flu.... that u get seasonal boosters for their expected variants.

... or, just continue down the populist rant of vaccine passport. yes, that will save the unavaxable from exposure. as they will only get in contact with vaxed persons... yes, that will save them..... .......

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 10th, 2021, 11:28 pm

^ vaccine mandates are put in place when vaccination rates are low or decreasing.
The reason for mandating vaccines or having vaccine passes is to encourage more people to take the vaccine.

"in 6.5 million residents of Israel, aged 16 years and older, the vaccine was found to be 95.3% effective after both shots. Within two months, among the 4.7 million fully vaccinated, the detectable infections fell by 30-fold. Similarly in California and Texas, only 0.05% of fully vaccinated health care workers tested positive for COVID-19."
https://theconversation.com/can-people- ... rus-161166

Less people with the virus means less chances of it spreading.
While there are breakthrough cases where fully vaccinated people still get Covid and Delta variant is showing that vaccinated people with Covid may be able to spread the virus as much as unvaccinated people, there will be far less people with Covid if everyone is vaccinated.

Vaccination coupled with continued masking and social distancing will be safer than removing one, some or all those layers of protection.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 11th, 2021, 12:33 am

^bring vaccine passports.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 11th, 2021, 7:09 am

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:and what measures going to put in place for vaccinated to vaccinated spread?
Mafia tactics.Sneeze anywhere near me and I will make you sleep with the fishes.lol
What Duane said

vaccinated persons are mostly asymptomatic... because thats what the vaccines do. so u can have it and not know.

kinda the same with unvaccinated cause is only 3% of people with covid, die from it. most people who have covid, vaxed or not, will not know they have covid.

every one, vaccinated or not, that has to come into the same breathing space as a person who cant take the vaccine for any reason, to verify their covid status not less than 7 days prior to contact. other than that, is talk by the gate or video conference.

because putting up pitchforks and flambeu at any one who not vaccinated and welcoming vaxed persons with no protocols WILL allow a exposure. u reduce the odd significantly of exposing those susceptible to the virus, by blocking totally unvaxed persons, but u still have a significant enough route of exposure via vaxed persons who at most will have a lil sore throat, that still could be a lil flu. but the point is, u dont know.

all the vaccine does, it reduce YOUR chances of hospitaliztion and death. but not ur chances of catching it and spreading it, low enough to reduce the guard against vaxed persons as well.
And then what? There's no known cure, and covid isn't behaving like chicken pox or those things where once you catch it you cant get it again.It also isn't behaving like the common cold.The common cold does not kill this many people.So what do you propose? So far you are saying what you don't want.
Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

the solution, or rather the eventuality, is immunity from THIS virus. that immunity can be natural or via vaccinations.

i am not trying to 'solve' this worldwide virus. i am merely pointing out that when people demonize and segregate unvaxed persons, using the reason that there are some that cant vaccinate, is a flawed reasoning. because the vaccine can still allow a signficnat amount of spread. 'significant' does not mean a majority. it merely means an amount that cannot be discounted, it has to be accounted for because it still can propagate via them.
'significant' in the manner that a chip on a windscreen might be small to u, but significant enough to get ticket from a LO.

the only absolute solution cannot get implemented. i.e. u lock down every single person in the world for 3 months, so who ever has it will overcome it or expire, and then it will phase out of their systems and die in the environment. enough time that it cannot survive in the wild and no body will have it living.
if u can arrange that, then it will get 'solved'. but other than that, its here like the common cold and the flu.... that u get seasonal boosters for their expected variants.

... or, just continue down the populist rant of vaccine passport. yes, that will save the unavaxable from exposure. as they will only get in contact with vaxed persons... yes, that will save them..... .......
Its discrimination against non vaxed people that you are talking about.I get you now.
I don't support discrimination either.And yeah ,there are people that coming across as bullying people into taking the vaccines.
But understand there are also people that are coming across as bullying people into not taking vaccines for reasons that go completely against centuries of medical science all based on what people that are not qualified in the medical field ie. politicians, religious leaders, media personalities etc who seem to have a large following.
It will become a shouting match eventually

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 11th, 2021, 7:28 am

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
adnj wrote:

Four different strains of the flu which mutates into the 200+ viruses that causes the common cold. Chances are that every time you get the flu its a different strain since there is so much in circulation.

I will assume that you are being sarcastic. The common cold and the flu are NOT the same infection.

"Flu and the common cold are both respiratory illnesses but they are caused by different viruses. Because these two types of illnesses have similar symptoms, it can be difficult to tell the difference between them based on symptoms alone."

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/coldflu.htm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 11th, 2021, 8:15 am

timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
What Duane said

Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

Its discrimination against non vaxed people that you are talking about.I get you now.
I don't support discrimination either.And yeah ,there are people that coming across as bullying people into taking the vaccines.
But understand there are also people that are coming across as bullying people into not taking vaccines for reasons that go completely against centuries of medical science all based on what people that are not qualified in the medical field ie. politicians, religious leaders, media personalities etc who seem to have a large following.

nope, i am not talking about the discrimination against non vaxed. i am saying, WHEN the vaxed discriminate against non vaxed but dont take taht same precautions with other vaxed persons, that is the route of exposure to the people that cant be vaxed.

if the rational to discriminate is to protect those that cant be vaxed, then all precautions still ahve to be imposed regardless of vaxed status.

go ahead with the vaccine pass port, but dont think its absolute protection, for the sake of those that cant be vaxed.

and what duane mentioned is the heard immunity. yeah, bring proper vaccine and dont ram the chinee water down we throat with we OWN tax money, and u would get better uptake.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 11th, 2021, 8:21 am

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:Mafia tactics.Sneeze anywhere near me and I will make you sleep with the fishes.lol
What Duane said

Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

nope, i am not talking about the discrimination against non vaxed. i am saying, WHEN the vaxed discriminate against non vaxed but dont take taht same precautions with other vaxed persons, that is the route of exposure to the people that cant be vaxed.

if the rational to discriminate is to protect those that cant be vaxed, then all precautions still ahve to be imposed regardless of vaxed status.

go ahead with the vaccine pass port, but dont think its absolute protection, for the sake of those that cant be vaxed.

and what duane mentioned is the heard immunity. yeah, bring proper vaccine and dont ram the chinee water down we throat with we OWN tax money, and u would get better uptake.
Define proper vaccine.
Also vaxed spreading to other vaxed people is pure dotishness and ignorance because literally everybody saying that the vaccines does not make you completely immune to spreading covid.Either that or people not paying when you get your shot you are informed of this
Last edited by timelapse on August 11th, 2021, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 11th, 2021, 8:42 am

Such as pfizer or Moderna only...not these Chinese rejects and AstraZeneca which are controversial by themselves
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

Define proper vaccine

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 11th, 2021, 10:04 am

timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

Define proper vaccine.
Also vaxed spreading to other vaxed people is pure dotishness and ignorance because literally everybody saying that the vaccines does not make you completely immune to spreading covid.Either that or people not paying when you get your shot you are informed of this

ones that anaphylactic could take and ones that didnt cause blood clotting.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 11th, 2021, 10:22 am

hover11 wrote:Such as pfizer or Moderna only...not these Chinese rejects and AstraZeneca which are controversial by themselves
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:So what is your solution?

Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

Define proper vaccine
Controversial in terms of politics.At the beginning of the vaccine race, the Americans tried to get the monopoly.As China or Russia,I would be very skeptical to give them any info.
That being said, you have it wrong.
The so called Chinese reject is the closet thing to traditional vaccines which have been tried and tested.ie dead cell of virus.
But You and other Trinis that can develop your own vaccine know better, so take win

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 11th, 2021, 11:22 am

Let's say you had the choice from the get go would you take pfizer or sinopharm ...I would go with what is recognized
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:Such as pfizer or Moderna only...not these Chinese rejects and AstraZeneca which are controversial by themselves
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:every one, vaccinated or not, that has to come into the same breathing space as a person who cant take the vaccine for any reason, to verify their covid status not less than 7 days prior to contact. other than that, is talk by the gate or video conference.

Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

Define proper vaccine
Controversial in terms of politics.At the beginning of the vaccine race, the Americans tried to get the monopoly.As China or Russia,I would be very skeptical to give them any info.
The so called Chinese reject is the closet thing to traditional vaccines which have been tried and tested.ie dead cell of virus.
But You and other Trinis that can develop your own vaccine know better, so take win

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 11th, 2021, 11:34 am

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:So what is your solution?

Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

Define proper vaccine.

ones that anaphylactic could take and ones that didnt cause blood clotting.
AstraZeneca COVID vaccine blood clot risk 'similar' to Pfizer, new study finds

https://www.euronews.com/next/2021/07/2 ... tudy-finds

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 11th, 2021, 11:56 am

hover11 wrote:Let's say you had the choice from the get go would you take pfizer or sinopharm ...I would go with what is recognized
timelapse wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:And then what? There's no known cure, and covid isn't behaving like chicken pox or those things where once you catch it you cant get it again.It also isn't behaving like the common cold.The common cold does not kill this many people.So what do you propose? So far you are saying what you don't want.
Do absolutely nothing ?
What do you propose?

Define proper vaccine
You falling for branding.

Sinopharm:
WHOLE VIRUS
Many conventional vaccines use whole viruses to trigger an immune response. There are two main approaches. Live attenuated vaccines use a weakened form of the virus that can still replicate without causing illness. Inactivated vaccines use viruses whose genetic material has been destroyed so they cannot replicate, but can still trigger an immune response. Both types use well-established technology and pathways for regulatory approval, but live attenuated ones may risk causing disease in people with weak immune systems and often require careful cold storage, making their use more challenging in low-resource countries. Inactivated virus vaccines can be given to people with compromised immune systems but might also need cold storage.

Pfizer Biontec:
Nucleic acid vaccines use genetic material – either RNA or DNA – to provide cells with the instructions to make the antigen. In the case of COVID-19, this is usually the viral spike protein. Once this genetic material gets into human cells, it uses our cells' protein factories to make the antigen that will trigger an immune response. The advantages of such vaccines are that they are easy to make, and cheap. Since the antigen is produced inside our own cells and in large quantities, the immune reaction should be strong. A downside, however, is that so far, no DNA or RNA vaccines have been licensed for human use, which may cause more hurdles with regulatory approval. In addition, RNA vaccines need to be kept at ultra-cold temperatures, -70C or lower, which could prove challenging for countries that don’t have specialised cold storage equipment, particularly low- and middle-income countries.

Source: https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/there-are-four-types-covid-19-vaccines-heres-how-they-work

Long story short: Pfizer is the sketchy one

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 11th, 2021, 12:02 pm

^^ bring vaccine passport.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 11th, 2021, 12:46 pm

The western media has painted a less than desirable picture of Sinopharm.

The rest of the world trusts in Sinopharm

UAE rolls out Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine to children aged 3-17
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 021-08-02/

Dubai and Abu Dhabi wouldn’t have taken this decision lightly without proper research, especially for their own Emiratis.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 11th, 2021, 12:48 pm

Did you see Americans for the NBA finals there was no masks and there were no protocols I don't think sinopharm could dream of that environment setting
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:Let's say you had the choice from the get go would you take pfizer or sinopharm ...I would go with what is recognized
timelapse wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Define proper vaccine
You falling for branding.

Sinopharm:
WHOLE VIRUS
Many conventional vaccines use whole viruses to trigger an immune response. There are two main approaches. Live attenuated vaccines use a weakened form of the virus that can still replicate without causing illness. Inactivated vaccines use viruses whose genetic material has been destroyed so they cannot replicate, but can still trigger an immune response. Both types use well-established technology and pathways for regulatory approval, but live attenuated ones may risk causing disease in people with weak immune systems and often require careful cold storage, making their use more challenging in low-resource countries. Inactivated virus vaccines can be given to people with compromised immune systems but might also need cold storage.

Pfizer Biontec:
Nucleic acid vaccines use genetic material – either RNA or DNA – to provide cells with the instructions to make the antigen. In the case of COVID-19, this is usually the viral spike protein. Once this genetic material gets into human cells, it uses our cells' protein factories to make the antigen that will trigger an immune response. The advantages of such vaccines are that they are easy to make, and cheap. Since the antigen is produced inside our own cells and in large quantities, the immune reaction should be strong. A downside, however, is that so far, no DNA or RNA vaccines have been licensed for human use, which may cause more hurdles with regulatory approval. In addition, RNA vaccines need to be kept at ultra-cold temperatures, -70C or lower, which could prove challenging for countries that don’t have specialised cold storage equipment, particularly low- and middle-income countries.

Source: https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/there-are-four-types-covid-19-vaccines-heres-how-they-work

Long story short: Pfizer is the sketchy one

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 11th, 2021, 12:51 pm

FB_IMG_1628700612272.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 11th, 2021, 12:53 pm

If i have to be vaccinated to work in your establishment I should be vaccinated to buy so, don't understand the logic
K74T wrote:
FB_IMG_1628700612272.jpg

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 11th, 2021, 12:54 pm

UAE is an authoritarian Monarchy with no opposition.

Sure let's believe them!!!!!
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:The western media has painted a less than desirable picture of Sinopharm.

Dubai and Abu Dhabi wouldn’t have taken this decision lightly without proper research, especially for their own Emiratis.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 11th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:The western media has painted a less than desirable picture of Sinopharm.

and then they hadda tripple boost. it wasnt america that sent back its order of chinee water eh. was the phillippines.

bhutan, on the footsteps of china, sources vaccines from india az, and for the second dose, got 500k from america.
but rowley say, he couldnt organize and china was the only source...mc, lying dutty sob.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 11th, 2021, 1:03 pm

hover11 wrote:If i have to be vaccinated to work in your establishment I should be vaccinated to buy so, don't understand the logic
K74T wrote:FB_IMG_1628700612272.jpg

u unnerstand!!! hope they sanitize the money from the unclean unvaxed.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 11th, 2021, 1:04 pm

The other vaccines are not as effective against the Delta variant either.
Just be objective in your reading

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 11th, 2021, 1:05 pm

At least in America some businessmen flat out say it they will only serve the vaccinated , don't be a hypocrite where u don't want unvaccinated workers but you don't mind unvaccinated customers
sMASH wrote:
hover11 wrote:If i have to be vaccinated to work in your establishment I should be vaccinated to buy so, don't understand the logic
K74T wrote:FB_IMG_1628700612272.jpg

u unnerstand!!! hope they sanitize the money from the unclean unvaxed.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » August 11th, 2021, 1:05 pm

the solution is simple,
every one who is vaccinated should get a "mark" of some kind ... some where easily readable , lets say the forehead.
that way it can be easily seen and scanned, this mark will be needed to do govt business, go to grocery - gas- houses of pleasure etc etc

everyone else will remain indoor at all time, until they dead

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 11th, 2021, 1:06 pm

If you had a choice between sinopharm and the others not just pfizer....would you have still taken sinopharm?
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:The other vaccines are not as effective against the Delta variant either.
Just be objective in your reading

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 11th, 2021, 1:08 pm

Stay tuned we heading there, vaccine passes started off as a conspiracy theory, now here we are
death365 wrote:the solution is simple,
every one who is vaccinated should get a "mark" of some kind ... some where easily readable , lets say the forehead.
that way it can be easily seen and scanned, this mark will be needed to do govt business, go to grocery - gas- houses of pleasure etc etc

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » August 11th, 2021, 1:09 pm

death365 wrote:the solution is simple,

They should also make it easy to read, like 666, right?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”