TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID vaccine passes. and SAFE ZONES Yay or Nay?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Should vaccine/covid passes be implemented to safely reopen the economy?

Yes
48%
For International travel only
5%
Yes for travel as well as certain high risk venues e.g. bars, clubs, indoor dining, not for others
11%
No, unless unvaccinated can get a pass for negative PCR test
No votes
No
36%

Total votes: 61

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby adnj » September 15th, 2021, 8:03 pm

hover11 wrote:Yup I will be there

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 1st, 2021, 9:27 am

T&T Covid19 Vaccination eCertificate
https://www.ttbizlink.gov.tt/tntcmn/fac ... nnaire.jsf

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 9.24.18 AM.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 1st, 2021, 9:53 am

this is how we get the vax passes for safe zones?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 1st, 2021, 10:17 am

redmanjp wrote:this is how we get the vax passes for safe zones?

I'm really not sure.
I haven't seen any ads or notices about it - but it appears to be a legit TTGOV page.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 1st, 2021, 10:21 am

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 1st, 2021, 10:23 am

adnj wrote:Image
This is Trinidad Guy, it always has a way to beat the system

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 1st, 2021, 3:31 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
redmanjp wrote:this is how we get the vax passes for safe zones?

I'm really not sure.
I haven't seen any ads or notices about it - but it appears to be a legit TTGOV page.

Saw this to the right of the page

Announcements
e-Vaccination Certificate Link is a TEST LINK ONLY
The public is advised that the e-Vaccination Certificate link currently being circulated is a TEST LINK ONLY. If you inadvertently received it and are not part of the private testing group, kindly do not use nor circulate the link. Only when this initiative is formally rolled out to the public by the Ministry of Health, can applications be made via TTBizLink. For further details, please contact Ministry of Health via vaccertqueries@health.gov.tt.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 1st, 2021, 3:42 pm

I wonder if andrea bharat would have jumped in the PH taxi an feel she in a safe zone if the rapist criminal has his vaxed passport an card. The murdered sitting next to you an your child in the movies an resturant can end your life faster than an unvaxxed saint. Pick allyuh dam battles with sense nah.

Where the sex offender regustry?
Why it takes weeks to get a police certificate if character?
Why PH allowed to pick up your children that is driven by criminals who cant get a taxi badge?

Pick a battle that can benefit your life an beat up over that.
Last edited by daring dragoon on October 1st, 2021, 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 1st, 2021, 3:44 pm

daring dragoon wrote:I wonder if andrea bharat would have jumped in the PH taxi an feel she in a safe zone if the rapist criminal has has vaxed passport an card. The murdered sitting next to you an your child in the movies an resturant can end your life faster than an unvaxxed saint. Pick allyuh dam battles with sense nah.

Lol. Safe from what? The unvaxxed? Riiiight.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 1st, 2021, 6:34 pm

Vaccine Safe Zone Rules Coming Soon

Rules for the conduct of Government’s proposed COVID-19 vaccine safe zones are due in short order.

During a visit to Marabella for the South West Regional Health Authority’s vaccination road trip, Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh told reporters the Attorney General is working on those guidelines.

The vaccine safe zones will allow fully vaccinated people to enjoy entertainment and leisure activities like cinemas and gyms which have remained closed due to the risk of COVID-19 spread in these environments where masks have to be removed.

The safe zones will become operational October 11.

For now, the Minister said the rules – hopefully – won’t apply to places of worship and retail shopping.

He also gave an update on the system in place to remove the need for patrons to walk around with their physical immunisation cards as proof of vaccination status.

“It’s not a smaller vaccination card. What we’re moving towards is a QR code on your phone as other countries have done. We are inputting all of that data into our database as Minister Young indicated last week Saturday.”

The system is expected to come on stream within six to eight weeks.

“You will have your vaccination status on your phone with a QR code and you just scan it, so you don’t have to walk around with a physical card. That’s what we are moving towards.”  

He said it will be up to business to have these readers installed, noting that it’s not “expensive technology”.

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/vaccine ... oon-568471

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 1st, 2021, 8:09 pm

Sorry but even as I'm vaxxed I will not be partaking in some those "safe zones" mostly cinemas that recirculating air and ppl laughing chewing etc and also since covid mostly budget crappy flims are being released... I'm good with my lil home theater I did some years ago

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 1st, 2021, 8:17 pm

gastly369 wrote:Sorry but even as I'm vaxxed I will not be partaking in some those "safe zones" mostly cinemas that recirculating air and ppl laughing chewing etc and also since covid mostly budget crappy flims are being released... I'm good with my lil home theater I did some years ago

X2,

Stay home when you can, and stay safe.

Safe Zones do not guarantee my safety.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 1st, 2021, 8:21 pm

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 1st, 2021, 8:24 pm

Maxpoder, have you equipped all your outlets with scanners to read QR code’s? Are all your business places safe zones?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 1st, 2021, 8:29 pm

sam1978 wrote:Maxpoder, have you equipped all your outlets with scanners to read QR code’s? Are all your business places safe zones?

Na mate,

In the process of trying to work out something.

eitech
punchin NOS

Covid vaccine passes. Yay or Nay?

Postby eitech » October 1st, 2021, 8:35 pm

adnj wrote: 

Vaccine Safe Zone Rules Coming Soon

Rules for the conduct of Government’s proposed COVID-19 vaccine safe zones are due in short order.

During a visit to Marabella for the South West Regional Health Authority’s vaccination road trip, Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh told reporters the Attorney General is working on those guidelines.

The vaccine safe zones will allow fully vaccinated people to enjoy entertainment and leisure activities like cinemas and gyms which have remained closed due to the risk of COVID-19 spread in these environments where masks have to be removed.

The safe zones will become operational October 11.

For now, the Minister said the rules – hopefully – won’t apply to places of worship and retail shopping.

He also gave an update on the system in place to remove the need for patrons to walk around with their physical immunisation cards as proof of vaccination status.

“It’s not a smaller vaccination card. What we’re moving towards is a QR code on your phone as other countries have done. We are inputting all of that data into our database as Minister Young indicated last week Saturday.”

The system is expected to come on stream within six to eight weeks.

“You will have your vaccination status on your phone with a QR code and you just scan it, so you don’t have to walk around with a physical card. That’s what we are moving towards.”  

He said it will be up to business to have these readers installed, noting that it’s not “expensive technology”.

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/vaccine ... oon-568471

So we cud shop together but not gym together. Lol

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 1st, 2021, 9:23 pm

All of the safe zones likely involve ppl taking off masks to eat or drink and exercise. Hence the need to mitigate the higher risk of spread by other means. In this case vaccination.

To be fair to those who for medical reasons can't Government should consider antigen or PCR tests which is acceptable in New York.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 1st, 2021, 10:46 pm

redmanjp wrote:All of the safe zones likely involve ppl taking off masks to eat or drink and exercise. Hence the need to mitigate the higher risk of spread by other means. In this case vaccination.

To be fair to those who for medical reasons can't Government should consider antigen or PCR tests which is acceptable in New York.
A PCR test, 1000 dollars extra, to dine in a restaurant ?

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 2nd, 2021, 3:47 am

so doesnt this remind you of the times in the USA where signs in restaurants were 'BATHROOMS ARE FOR WHITES ONLY' only now would be "BATHROOMS ARE FOR VACCINATED ONLY". Restaurants would have to renovate to have an area were non vaccinated can enter to purchase take away food so one door for vaxxed and one for non vaxxed. yet blacks want to vex when they were beaten for using a white only door, restaurant, washroom, sitting in front of the bus but basically feeling they have the same rights at white people when clearly they inferior as history has repeated itself where segregation is the way to go and when people mix it cause problems. so i guess no more beatup over race because if you vaxxed dont want to mix with the unvaxxed then you can see why white people dont want to mix with you n!g@s

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 2nd, 2021, 4:58 am

hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:All of the safe zones likely involve ppl taking off masks to eat or drink and exercise. Hence the need to mitigate the higher risk of spread by other means. In this case vaccination.

A PCR test, 1000 dollars extra, to dine in a restaurant ?

I guess a 1% who have some special occasion like a wedding might benefit from it. But all the employees of businesses who require it would also benefit. If they have to do it might as well kill 2 bird with 1 stone. Take d gf out somewhere anytime u do the test.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 2nd, 2021, 5:02 am

daring dragoon wrote:so doesnt this remind you of the times in the USA where signs in restaurants were 'BATHROOMS ARE FOR WHITES ONLY' only now would be "BATHROOMS ARE FOR VACCINATED ONLY". Restaurants would have to renovate to have an area were non vaccinated can enter to purchase take away food so one door for vaxxed and one for non vaxxed. yet blacks want to vex when they were beaten for using a white only door, restaurant, washroom, sitting in front of the bus but basically feeling they have the same rights at white people when clearly they inferior as history has repeated itself where segregation is the way to go and when people mix it cause problems. so i guess no more beatup over race because if you vaxxed dont want to mix with the unvaxxed then you can see why white people dont want to mix with you n!g@s

Except this rounds u choose to not get vaccinated. U don't choose to be black. And the former is a threat to public health in a setting where ppl are taking off masks to eat and drink. Not the latter.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 2nd, 2021, 5:20 am

so its ok to discriminate against people in some cases and wrong in some? under Jesus eyes we are all his children and he did not discriminate against the lepers. if someone choose not to take the vaccine because it is not a proper vaccine they should not be discriminated against. how many new cases are vaccinated people? 200-300 new cases then the mask not working or is it the vaccinated taking off their mask at the office etc ?

in any case i dont really care because buy food too to expensive this rounds, i still wont be changing my covid practices that i have between doing for the last 18 or so months and i just ducking all human contact form now till after carnival.hopefully by then they make a proper vaccine that can prevent covid an not do something else.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 2nd, 2021, 5:31 am

daring dragoon wrote:so its ok to discriminate against people in some cases and wrong in some? under Jesus eyes we are all his children and he did not discriminate against the lepers. if someone choose not to take the vaccine because it is not a proper vaccine they should not be discriminated against. how many new cases are vaccinated people? 200-300 new cases then the mask not working or is it the vaccinated taking off their mask at the office etc ?

in any case i dont really care because buy food too to expensive this rounds, i still wont be changing my covid practices that i have between doing for the last 18 or so months and i just ducking all human contact form now till after carnival.hopefully by then they make a proper vaccine that can prevent covid an not do something else.

Yes.
Says who?
Then why beatup?

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 2nd, 2021, 6:45 am

The first vaccination ever was for smallpox. In 1796 an English doctor, Edward Jenner, noticed something. He saw that people who got cowpox did not get sick from smallpox. He gave a young boy the cowpox virus to protect him from smallpox. This was done by scratching liquid from cowpox sores into the boy's skin. This same method using the liquid from sores was also used to give people smallpox. People did this so they might get smallpox on one place on their bodies. Then they could pick which body part got scars from smallpox. But sometimes people who did this got very sick from smallpox. Some even died. This was a dangerous thing to do. But people did it because it was less dangerous than getting smallpox.

Edward Jenner gave the boy cowpox in the same way people tried to give smallpox. Six weeks later, he scratched smallpox into the boy's skin. The boy did not get sick from smallpox. This boy was the first person ever to get a vaccination.[2][3]

It was not until almost 100 years after the smallpox vaccination that the next vaccine for cholera was found in 1879. After that, vaccines for 28 different types of diseases have been found.

vaccines prevent you from getting sick according to wikipedia. it doesnt say you will get sick but little bit. but i dont want to beat a dead horse. so whatever.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » October 2nd, 2021, 6:53 am

wdmc is a qr code

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2021, 7:11 am

redmanjp wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:so doesnt this remind you of the times in the USA where signs in restaurants were 'BATHROOMS ARE FOR WHITES ONLY' only now would be "BATHROOMS ARE FOR VACCINATED ONLY". Restaurants would have to renovate to have an area were non vaccinated can enter to purchase take away food so one door for vaxxed and one for non vaxxed. yet blacks want to vex when they were beaten for using a white only door, restaurant, washroom, sitting in front of the bus but basically feeling they have the same rights at white people when clearly they inferior as history has repeated itself where segregation is the way to go and when people mix it cause problems. so i guess no more beatup over race because if you vaxxed dont want to mix with the unvaxxed then you can see why white people dont want to mix with you n!g@s

Except this rounds u choose to not get vaccinated. U don't choose to be black. And the former is a threat to public health in a setting where ppl are taking off masks to eat and drink. Not the latter.
Infectious disease was one of the rationalizations for segregation.

--------

Historian Samuel K. Roberts’s study of tuberculosis and race goes one step further to say that such surveillance was informed by whites’ fear of infection, grounded in the troubling politics of black urban health. While his book Infectious Fear: Politics, Disease, and the Health Effects of Segregation focuses on African Americans and tuberculosis, it offers much for my examination of African Americans and the flu epidemic in Chicago. 

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/f ... 086/701105

During the years of the Nazi regime, German doctors frequently argued that Jews spread disease. Reflecting common themes in Nazi propaganda, these medical professionals repeatedly pushed the false claim that Jews were especially responsible for outbreaks of typhus—a deadly contagious disease spread by lice.

https://perspectives.ushmm.org/item/pro ... use-typhus

The alien, the foreigner, the outsider have been historically represented as unclean, sick, contagious, and mentally unsound. In the nineteenth century, the British and American imaginaries framed both the Irish and the Chinese in such terms, even though it was primarily the Irish who staffed Britain’s imperial armies, and the Chinese who manned its merchant ships, washed it sailors’ clothes, and dug its trenches. The sexual union of both Irish and Chinese with British or American women was particularly feared, and the hybrid child seen as especially mentally unstable and undesirable. The discursive and institutional treatment of “the Irish” and “the Chinese” was not an isolated practice, and would be reapplied to other ethnic groups in both the USA and the UK right into the present century, as the UK Home office’s treatment of the British citizens of Caribbean origin has illustrated.

https://journals.openedition.org/transtexts/1011

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 2nd, 2021, 8:03 am

:a good chinese name - Poo Ping

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 2nd, 2021, 8:35 am

daring dragoon wrote:The first vaccination ever was for smallpox. In 1796 an English doctor, Edward Jenner, noticed something. He saw that people who got cowpox did not get sick from smallpox. He gave a young boy the cowpox virus to protect him from smallpox. This was done by scratching liquid from cowpox sores into the boy's skin. This same method using the liquid from sores was also used to give people smallpox. People did this so they might get smallpox on one place on their bodies. Then they could pick which body part got scars from smallpox. But sometimes people who did this got very sick from smallpox. Some even died. This was a dangerous thing to do. But people did it because it was less dangerous than getting smallpox.

Edward Jenner gave the boy cowpox in the same way people tried to give smallpox. Six weeks later, he scratched smallpox into the boy's skin. The boy did not get sick from smallpox. This boy was the first person ever to get a vaccination.[2][3]

It was not until almost 100 years after the smallpox vaccination that the next vaccine for cholera was found in 1879. After that, vaccines for 28 different types of diseases have been found.

vaccines prevent you from getting sick according to wikipedia. it doesnt say you will get sick but little bit. but i dont want to beat a dead horse. so whatever.

That is the goal of a vaccine, not the definition. Many who get the covid vaccine will meet that goal as well.

That is the reason efficacy is used as a performance metric by WHO in approving a vaccine.

FYI there has never been a single vaccine that had 100% efficacy.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 2nd, 2021, 8:45 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:The first vaccination ever was for smallpox. In 1796 an English doctor, Edward Jenner, noticed something. He saw that people who got cowpox did not get sick from smallpox. He gave a young boy the cowpox virus to protect him from smallpox. This was done by scratching liquid from cowpox sores into the boy's skin. This same method using the liquid from sores was also used to give people smallpox. People did this so they might get smallpox on one place on their bodies. Then they could pick which body part got scars from smallpox. But sometimes people who did this got very sick from smallpox. Some even died. This was a dangerous thing to do. But people did it because it was less dangerous than getting smallpox.

That is the goal of a vaccine, not the definition. Many who get the covid vaccine will meet that goal as well.

That is the reason efficacy is used as a performance metric by WHO in approving a vaccine.

FYI there has never been a single vaccine that had 100% efficacy.
The OP's post is a regurgitation of popular anti-vaccine misinformation.

-----------

Vaccine Facts and Myths

Myth: Since most vaccines are not 100 percent effective, there’s really no need to get them.

Fact:

It’s true that vaccines are not effective 100 percent of the time, but that doesn’t mean that you should skip any recommended vaccination. Most vaccines protect against disease 85 percent to 99 percent of the time, making vaccination the best way to avoid these diseases. In addition, for some vaccine-preventable diseases, the seriousness of the disease may be less for someone who has received the vaccine. Finally, the more people who get the vaccine, the less likely the disease will be present in the community where it can spread to people who are unable to get the vaccine either because they are too young or have certain medical conditions. This is called "herd immunity".

https://www.texaschildrens.org/departme ... -and-myths

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 2nd, 2021, 9:16 am

Yous a real dumba ss. You can’t catch nigg@ from being close to a nigg@ and there was no niggaritis vaccines. You’re just racist.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”