TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Can you support my cousin's dreams of becoming a doctor?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Can you support my cousin's dreams of becoming a doctor?

Postby Redress10 » June 19th, 2021, 3:31 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Redress10 wrote:How much a uwi med degree cost?

She does not want a UWI degree :roll:

And she is well aware of the consequences .

UK or USA medical degree is exponentially superior :wink:

She has to take what she can afford. If the family wanted better then they could have take the risks and become business people etc. Can't get champagne life with mauby money.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 19th, 2021, 3:37 pm

Redress10 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

She has to take what she can afford. If the family wanted better then they could have take the risks and become business people etc. Can't get champagne life with mauby money.

The parents are not to blame . They were blessed with an exceptional daughter .

She is extremely ambitious and wants the best .

Again OP apply to the USA for a scholarship.

100% sure she will be successful :D

Sissy
Street 2NR

Postby Sissy » June 19th, 2021, 3:53 pm

Redress10 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

I want to the risk and do business. What kind of business all yuh fellas recommend?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 19th, 2021, 3:56 pm

With your qualifications, I would say streetwalking Murray st . The risks are easily mitigated. Bribe the police and use condoms. Violence from male customers ? Well pepper spray will soon be on the market.

Be safe out there.
Last edited by sam1978 on June 19th, 2021, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy
Street 2NR

Postby Sissy » June 19th, 2021, 3:57 pm

sam1978 wrote:With your qualifications, I would say streetwalking Murray st .

You mean a masters in electrical engineering from Penn State?

What you do? Aren't you a labourer/welder?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 19th, 2021, 4:04 pm

Kenjo wrote:She should pick up a good lawyer and sue the state for reducing scholarships . But she also could be guided that she can go mt hope quick and then buss out to specialize . She can easily pay back the government which would be much cheaper even if she left Trinidad 2 years after graduating and migrating to a foreign country .

if we weren't in a pandemic she might have won that case.

or if it was a small cut and she barely miss the mark

like 180 to 170 scholarships

not 180 to 50

that scholarship thing is a real waste of taxpayers money i find

plenty of my classmates get scholarships and fly out and never return, never pay back loan, never work down here etc

i think recently they start to sue scholarship recipients to recover money but the thing is the state does never have positions to put high end scholarship winners in locally, so they does real get through

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » June 19th, 2021, 4:17 pm

so i realised she mentioned searching for and applying to every other grant she's eligible for... but makes no mention of any other avenues to try to get money. it's a tough luck govt screw everyone over but she didnt even try to do fundraisers?

wham to bbq/curry-q initiatives? car washes? she had since 2020 to do these things but relying on hopes and dreams of ppl just giving her money which she would not repay? if it is she wanted to go, she would try a thing to make money. even get a job if it was possible. since 2020 she know the scene and coming late in june to say 'uncle yuh cud bless meh with a twenny (thousand)?'

nah boy, this hand out thing eh wokkin for meh

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 19th, 2021, 4:30 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redress10 wrote:This is why I keep saying the scholarship program should be abolished and that money used to continually improve UWI or UTT.

This is a perfect example of children in TT thinking that they are entitled to foreign study simply because they made the "grade". There is nothing stopping this young lady from beginning employment at this stage of her whether it is public service or one of the services. Yet she has been brought up to believe that she is "better than that", entitled and "worthy" of studying overseas even though she is a prime candidate for the local program. This is a clear case of entitlement and our taxes shouldn't be used to help someone migrate via study route. That is unacceptable.

Alot of families fill their children head that this is their only viable way out of Trinidad so they grow up pushing themselves not to get educated for the betterment of society but to migrate.

The world is going through economic instability right now and they see nothing wrong with begging for 3 million tt to fund her study in London? Studying in London is a privilege for those who can afford it. It's not a right.

Scholarships are necessary for people who simply cannot afford higher education. This young lady doesn't qualify. You feel a few million could improve UWI/UTT, even if it makes it to them that is, because our history of cutting stuff is to merely throw it behind other loss making/stealing/mismanagement/ friends and family rewards

Really :!:

The esteemed young lady - and she should be applauded following her dreams - did get a scholarship.

So why are you saying she does not deserve it or qualified ?

OP asking you to contribute to a fund not slander the young lady :roll:

Give a contribution $$ or move on and go look for your father tomorrow.

And UWI is an outdated institution like WASA.

No, and I already have plans to go by your mother tomorrow. Ask her if she'll take a raincheck

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » June 19th, 2021, 4:34 pm

RedVEVO wrote:

Just contribute or move on :D

I for one will not be contributing. As everyone says UWI is a perfect option. I never understood why the govt pays for scholarships to foreign universities in the first place if the course can be done locally. Lil girl needs to grow up and accept responsibility or pee and go in her bed

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 19th, 2021, 4:38 pm

alfa wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

I for one will not be contributing. As everyone says UWI is a perfect option. I never understood why the govt pays for scholarships to foreign universities in the first place if the course can be done locally. Lil girl needs to grow up and accept responsibility or pee and go in her bed

The 2NR White Knights Association will not be pleased with your common sense post.

Sissy
Street 2NR

Postby Sissy » June 19th, 2021, 5:09 pm

De Dragon wrote:
alfa wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

The 2NR White Knights Association will not be pleased with your common sense post.

You're the biggest simp on this forum.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » June 19th, 2021, 5:22 pm

Mr Duane, I find is time you start profiting from the ole talk section of tuner... serious. Man just highlight ah scene to help somebody, and watch way it reach... Cheezuhs-fvkkin-krYste.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 19th, 2021, 5:45 pm

Sissy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
alfa wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

You all deliberately chose the name Pissy Sissy and accusing people of being simps? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sissy
Street 2NR

Postby Sissy » June 19th, 2021, 6:23 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Sissy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
alfa wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

You all deliberately chose the name Pissy Sissy and accusing people of being simps? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh yeah?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 19th, 2021, 7:29 pm

Sissyboy , where you got the funds to pay for your degree? I want to call them to say they got robbed.

Sissy
Street 2NR

Postby Sissy » June 19th, 2021, 7:45 pm

sam1978 wrote:Sissyboy , where you got the funds to pay for your degree? I want to call them to say they got robbed.

Samlal/Zoom

Did you get triggered by this post by another tuner?

What are the chances of multiple people mis spelling evidence as "edvendence"?

Here are the different accounts and proof of this.

Zoom Rader -

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=700270&start=1200#p10142884
http://img.trinituner.com/v4/forums/vie ... #p10141604

One Eye -

http://trinituner.com/v4/forums//viewto ... #p10165898

Kickstart -

http://trinituner.com/v4/forums/viewtop ... start=1980

Bluefete -

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=759135&start=30#p10120821

Now the term "edvendence" is not a common spelling mistake....in fact if you google it, it actually brings up trinituner as the second result with only TWELVE results in entire internet. So it is likely that it's one person using these accounts.

So this all begs two questions,

why would someone have all of these alt accounts and play both sides? His alter egos Zoom Rader and Kickstart continually makes inflammatory UNC posts while One Eye etc sides with PNM.

Also why would the mods allow this?
Is it secretly an admin/mod doing this to be as controversial as possible to get more views thus raking in more advertisers? or is it just to have fun? Maybe it's an incel weirdo who has enough time and this is form of pleasure? There is one mod who takes the side of these accounts.

Now you have to wonder how many accounts are actually the same person on here?

redakkmooz62
Riding on 13's

Postby redakkmooz62 » June 19th, 2021, 7:59 pm

y d mods allw multi accnts sissy aka superiorman aka mnt Hope doctah miami boi kewell35 who always cussn calln everybdy clown n odder insult becuz he hav no daddy......y dey allw dat cnt to post so much rubish all ovrr?????

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » June 19th, 2021, 8:02 pm

There are lots of people who would like to advance themselves academically but they don't got the money.

What do they do?
Get jobs in the shoe stores and grocery etc.
What makes her so special? Because she got good grades? Earlier this year there was another girl in a similar position where she had already signed up to go to a Canadian university that was costing her close to a million dollars but didn't get no scholarship. She and her single parent mom had to humble herself and the girl had to go UWI.
She will ultimately have to humble herself and seek local alternatives.

Also the timing of her request is bad. People barely have food in there homes and money to pay bills and her asking for 2.5 million to "study" for a useless medicine degree in an over saturated field is a slap in the face to all of us. Do you know how many hampers can be made and distributed with 2.5 million dollars?

I don't blame the girl because she is only 19 years and very naive but the adults around her are allowing her to embarrass herself and her family. Later on in life people will remember her as the girl who had to beg for money to go away to study.
It may also foster a sense of "I too good to study here" when she indeed enroles in UWI Mt Hope. Her colleagues later on in life may stab her in the back. Trinis aren't an easy bunch.

She also has options with the addition scholarship she received. She not in the road.

With 2.5 million dollars I can give her a better alternative than some foolish medicine degree.

Sissy
Street 2NR

Postby Sissy » June 19th, 2021, 8:08 pm

redakkmooz62 wrote:y d mods allw multi accnts sissy aka superiorman aka mnt Hope doctah miami boi kewell35 who always cussn calln everybdy clown n odder insult becuz he hav no daddy......y dey allw dat cnt to post so much rubish all ovrr?????

Yup he's triggered lol....here comes the alt accounts.

redakkmooz62
Riding on 13's

Postby redakkmooz62 » June 19th, 2021, 8:09 pm

u cant hide plinky boi.....alwayz know its u becuz u hav no daddy n u alwayz talk d sme way becuz ur daddy leave ur stink gluenailz guttah mudda so u cme out stink n dumb liek she 2.....wat els u cud hav lerned kewell35??? dbu shitzdumny

Sissy
Street 2NR

Postby Sissy » June 19th, 2021, 8:13 pm

redakkmooz62 wrote:u cant hide plinky boi.....alwayz know its u becuz u hav no daddy n u alwayz talk d sme way becuz ur daddy leave ur stink gluenailz guttah mudda so u cme out stink n dumb liek she 2.....wat els u cud hav lerned kewell35??? dbu shitzdumny

#triggered.

lol.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » June 19th, 2021, 8:15 pm

redakkmooz62 wrote:u cant hide plinky boi.....alwayz know its u becuz u hav no daddy n u alwayz talk d sme way becuz ur daddy leave ur stink gluenailz guttah mudda so u cme out stink n dumb liek she 2.....wat els u cud hav lerned kewell35??? dbu shitzdumny
That type of woman is referred to as a PNM woman by some tuners and from what they say, they give a better sexual experience than a UNC woman who full of cellulite.

WhiteAnalyst
Street 2NR

Postby WhiteAnalyst » June 19th, 2021, 8:27 pm

So wait, redakkmooz62 is Zoom too? I mean read the username backwards.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » June 19th, 2021, 8:51 pm

WhiteAnalyst wrote:So wait, redakkmooz62 is Zoom too? I mean read the username backwards.
zoom_is_mooz%200_0.jpeg

redakkmooz62
Riding on 13's

Postby redakkmooz62 » June 19th, 2021, 9:00 pm

am not zoomradar i dnt make d names my son taek d fone n sign in d app 4 me 2 use whn i gt permbann n delted.

Sissy
Street 2NR

Postby Sissy » June 19th, 2021, 9:19 pm

WhiteAnalyst wrote:So wait, redakkmooz62 is Zoom too? I mean read the username backwards.

wtf

ANOTHER Zoom account? How many accounts does this man have lol

WhiteAnalyst
Street 2NR

Postby WhiteAnalyst » June 20th, 2021, 2:04 pm

redakkmooz62 wrote:am not zoomradar i dnt make d names my son taek d fone n sign in d app 4 me 2 use whn i gt permbann n delted.

Zoom, like you getting licks from a fella named sissy.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » June 20th, 2021, 2:09 pm

Sissy wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Sissyboy , where you got the funds to pay for your degree? I want to call them to say they got robbed.

Samlal/Zoom

Did you get triggered by this post by another tuner?

What are the chances of multiple people mis spelling evidence as "edvendence"?

Here are the different accounts and proof of this.

Zoom Rader -

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=700270&start=1200#p10142884
http://img.trinituner.com/v4/forums/vie ... #p10141604

One Eye -

http://trinituner.com/v4/forums//viewto ... #p10165898

Kickstart -

http://trinituner.com/v4/forums/viewtop ... start=1980

Bluefete -

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=759135&start=30#p10120821

Now the term "edvendence" is not a common spelling mistake....in fact if you google it, it actually brings up trinituner as the second result with only TWELVE results in entire internet. So it is likely that it's one person using these accounts.

So this all begs two questions,

why would someone have all of these alt accounts and play both sides? His alter egos Zoom Rader and Kickstart continually makes inflammatory UNC posts while One Eye etc sides with PNM.

Also why would the mods allow this?
Is it secretly an admin/mod doing this to be as controversial as possible to get more views thus raking in more advertisers? or is it just to have fun? Maybe it's an incel weirdo who has enough time and this is form of pleasure? There is one mod who takes the side of these accounts.

Now you have to wonder how many accounts are actually the same person on here?

Interesting

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » June 20th, 2021, 5:39 pm

What going on with this case? She going UWI now?

fallen_angel
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby fallen_angel » June 20th, 2021, 7:11 pm

The thread getting real long and I couldn’t read through all d pages because I browsing on a cheap phone and d web ads messing up my browser.

I interested in helping however I can…not sure if u posted them yet…but can u share some pics of this bright young naive girl who being dazzled by the bright lights and dreams of a lavish luxurious easy life? and a phone number too. Please also send some bank account details. Just last week I won a lottery in Nigeria and the prince I won it from said they would personably wire my newfound fortunes directly to my bank account. I’m trying to call him but not getting through, I think it’s because it’s night over there, once he answers I’ll tell him send part directly to the lovely young lady as I am a very loving and generous man, also please don't forget the pics and phone number.

Thanks bro

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”