Forums

Search for missing woman, mom of one, Kadijah Flament

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Search for missing woman, mom of one, Kadijah Flament

Postby timelapse » June 18th, 2021, 8:02 am

No beatups and vigils for this one by the afro community? But they wanted to call racism on indos for the Andrea issue?Afros, step up when your people in peril or shut your pie hole when other people doing what you should be doing.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 18th, 2021, 8:09 am

Must we include race talk in everything? Pathetic..

I'm a dougla,your mother ain't more kewli than mine and her hair never pass her knees and touch the ground like mine , so here's my say then, how about some humanity and grace in the circumstances and f@ck idiots on both sides and dont bring it down to a race thing, how about that?

And the girl was very fair and had straight hair,what was her racial make up then ? Or is it one drop and you out ?

Pleh...

Thankfully all this race thing gonna dilute to a majority mixed population in the future,and just like that f@ck race...great times ahead,lock up your indian betas and bateys !!
Last edited by VII on June 18th, 2021, 8:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

Dmodisahbullah
Ricer

Postby Dmodisahbullah » June 18th, 2021, 8:15 am

timelapse wrote:No beatups and vigils for this one by the afro community? But they wanted to call racism on indos for the Andrea issue?Afros, step up when your people in peril or shut your pie hole when other people doing what you should be doing.

Where the local Black Lives Matter folks that were upset over an incident that happen in USA? Where is Womantra?

These groups only care about incidents that fit a certain narrative that suits their agenda.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 18th, 2021, 8:25 am

You a dougla, so you get a pass.Little known fact, so am I.I also have Taino in my genetics.

Understand that I am reacting to things that were said right here when Andrea went missing.
Why is it only a racism issue when hypocrisy of those who pushing an afro centric agenda being questioned for inactivity when their own in trouble, but want to berate others when they are concerned about theirs?
I think it is a genuine issue that requires some thought.
Mind you I think that I am choosing my words in a respectful manner.My intention is not to offend but understand this, the truth does not care about your feelings or mine
VII wrote:Must we include race talk in everything? Pathetic..

I'm a dougla,your mother ain't more kewli than mine and her hair never pass her knees and touch the ground like mine , so here's my say then, how about some humanity and grace in the circumstances and f@ck idiots on both sides, how about that?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 18th, 2021, 8:26 am

F@ck allyuh race...one human race...pathetic..

My mother and I knew the people that were appalled by this abomination and they weren't on my dad's side..

F@ck the race shiit, one race the human race..some of y'all cant help your racist selves,you're disgusting mischievous transparent and rotten to the core..

RIP to the departed no matter race, damnation to the killer mo matter race..

Bye now..

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » June 18th, 2021, 8:56 am

http://trinituner.com/v4/forums/viewtop ... #p10132911

"virtue signalling"
"One lil Indian girl killed and you ready to overthrow the government."
"Where was this outrage when hundreds of black women were killed here?"

I find VII's reaction overblown to the reality of things said on these forums. I would normally agree with him but these circumstances have specifically been compared by some people here and in our nation. Ignoring disguised racism agendas doesn't mean it stops existing. Like in USA, ignoring BLM movement doesn't mean that institutionalized Jim Crow still doesn't exist in the 21st century. Topics like this need to be openly addressed and discussed to go forward, rather than getting into an upset rage and call everyone else racist.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » June 18th, 2021, 11:17 am

Police find skeletal remains while searching for Khadija Flament.

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/poice-find-skeletal-remains-while-searching-missing-woman

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 18th, 2021, 1:43 pm

timelapse wrote:No beatups and vigils for this one by the afro community? But they wanted to call racism on indos for the Andrea issue?Afros, step up when your people in peril or shut your pie hole when other people doing what you should be doing.

This ain't a stereotypical case of afro men commiting crimes against the rest of trinidad

This is just regular village disputes. No need to beat up, the people in the community wont beat up, so why should we?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 18th, 2021, 2:49 pm

The body of a human still missing hoss.Or did they find it already?
ruffneck_12 wrote:

This ain't a stereotypical case of afro men commiting crimes against the rest of trinidad

This is just regular village disputes. No need to beat up, the people in the community wont beat up, so why should we?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 22nd, 2021, 3:29 am

Post on missing woman’s Facebook account: 'I am not dead'

One of the Facebook accounts of a missing Princes Town mother of one, Khadijah Flament, became active on Monday.

One post said she is not dead but in Tobago.

"I am okay, guys. I’m not dead I am in Tobago wtf alyuh saying I dead. I just need a f--king break will come home when I am ready. I have no phone. I now say let me take a log and all this sh-t," one of the posts said.

Eight minutes earlier, a post on the same account said: "So bad alyuh want me dead."

A screenshot sent by a relative, showed the first message said: "Lol nah now self I staying way is how much places alyuh find meh body."

Khadijah's mother Anastasia Flament, 44, was not convinced her daughter wrote the posts.

"If this is a good sign, she is supposed to have called me. I saw the messages, but we (relatives) do not know if someone hacked her account. We are here now, sitting down and looking at the messages. I still have not have any word from her," she said in a brief conversation by phone on Monday.

Newsday was unable to confirm the exact times the posts were made.

Flament, 25, was last seen on June 7 when she left her home at Lothians Road to visit her daughter, eight, in San Fernando.

Relatives and search groups have been searching for Flament. There were no searches on Monday but the search resumes on Tuesday.

A female suspect, a nurse from Olera Heights in San Fernando, held in connection with Flament’s disappearance, was taken to the St Ann’s Psychiatric Hospital for an evaluation.

Police removed the suspect, who was in home quarantine under police guard, to the hospital after she stripped herself naked. She exposed herself to passers-by, and they also saw her screaming and singing throughout that day.

Up to Monday afternoon, police could not identify the author of the posts on Flament’s account, and said Flament remained unaccounted for.

Investigations are ongoing.

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/06/21/post-on-missing-womans-facebook-account-i-am-not-dead/

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 22nd, 2021, 11:21 am

Someone on real games.

It is either she is dead or she does not want to be found.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » June 22nd, 2021, 3:31 pm

Can't the COP command or at least strongly recommend she reports to a police station to confirm she is alive?
Cause this seems like the woman is acutally dead and some dotish person trying to be clever to cover their tracks.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 22nd, 2021, 3:51 pm

Watch this video nah.

Damn sad at the end what her little daughter said.

https://www.facebook.com/kadijah.flamen ... 801683385/

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » June 22nd, 2021, 3:57 pm

bluefete wrote:Someone on real games.

It is either she is dead or she does not want to be found.
If she is in fact still alive, to know that your child is currently in the care of the state and you as the mother in Tobago 'taking a break / vacation / whatever', then maybe the child is better off in the state's care? If it's the latter, then I guess the child will remain in the care of the state anyways.. Lose lose situation for the child.

Edit: Just watched the vid posted above. Gives credence to the FB posts. Hope the daughter doesn't turn out like her mom in that regard.
Last edited by killercow on June 22nd, 2021, 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 22nd, 2021, 3:58 pm

If she not dead, and I was the nurse is level cutass in she mc

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 22nd, 2021, 5:39 pm

He bluffed a man into apologising once , so I guess he's trying it again.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 23rd, 2021, 11:09 am

bluefete wrote:Watch this video nah.

Damn sad at the end what her little daughter said.

https://www.facebook.com/kadijah.flamen ... 801683385/

Summary/paraphrase:

"remember when we went by grandma and I hit my head and you come home drunk and beat me on top of that"

goddamn dawg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Search for missing woman, mom of one, Kadijah Flament

Postby MaxPower » June 23rd, 2021, 11:29 am

sam1978 wrote:He bluffed a man into apologising once , so I guess he's trying it again.

samlal,

The user did the right, mature thing by apologizing and it was duly accepted based on a misunderstanding.

Things could have gotten worse if the matter was vigorously pursued but thankfully we were able to rectify the situation as adults. Some users even advised and pm’d for me to take legal action.

Its a joke to you and others because any statement now we can include “contacting the relevant authority” as a mockery of the previous situation.

But as i said, the kicks is all well and fine now until serious allegations are made that needs to be addressed. Right now its just petty statements and there is no need to forward information to the authorities. Do not underestimate what action can be taken over the network.

Allyuh junior members wont remember username “rye” many years ago. He is currently in jail for making some very questionable worrying comments.

Allyuh have fun and just keep it clean.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 23rd, 2021, 4:05 pm

What I don’t get is how men want to tell other people anything they want , fat shaming , calling man dead beat , racist comments , and then protesting when anybody answer them in kind.

Glad to see someone stand up .

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 4th, 2021, 10:12 am

Nurse charged with Kadijah's murder: Body reduced to bones
Carolyn Kissoon Jul 4, 2021 Updated 2 hrs ago

The Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) has given instructions to charge a San Fernando nurse for the murder of Kadijah Flament, who was reported missing on June 7.

A male relative of the nurse is expected to be charged with disposing Kadijah's body.

The nurse, Flament’s close friend and legal guardian of her daughter, was detained by police days after she went missing.

The suspect had tested positive for the Covid-19 coronavirus was been in self-quarantine at her fourth-floor apartment.

Two weeks ago, however, the suspect was taken from her apartment for psychiatric treatment and evaluation at the St Ann’s hospital.

Last week, two close relatives of a female suspect were taken into custody.

The female relative was detained at her home at Ste Madeleine and brought to the police station, while the male relative voluntarily came into the station on Monday, police said.

The Express was told that Kadijah's eight-year-old daughter wants to know when her mummy will return.

The little girl, being cared for by her grandmother, has not been sleeping well and asks relatives to call her mother on the phone.

Grandmother Anastasia Flament says she is heartbroken and wants to know what happened to her daughter.

“Every morning I wake up hoping we get some closure. Her daughter is asking for her mummy and I have no answers,” she said.

Flament has submitted tissue samples for DNA comparative to be done against skeletal human remains found on June 17 during a search for Kadijah at a dumpsite near agricultural land at Reform Road, Gasparillo.

“I returned to that site yesterday (Friday) hoping to find something that can confirm it was my daughter’s remains. I walked around the site looking in the bushes,” the mother said.

Flament has been leading the search for clues in her daughter’s disappearance or her body.

Flament said two weeks ago she was contacted by police to review surveillance camera footage take from a building near Olera Heights, Circular Road, San Fernando.

The mother said she identified her daughter walking into the road leading to the apartment complex. She was wearing the same white dress as when she left her home on June 7.

There was no footage of her leaving, she said.

Raymond Frederick, the missing woman’s boyfriend, told police that Kadijah left their Lothian’s Road, Princes Town, home to visit her daughter in San Fernando.

Frederick told the Express, “I gave her money to look for her child. Kadijah never returned. I don’t know what went wrong when she went there. When the curfew time was coming I couldn’t find her and I called her mother. Her mother got on to her and she was at the location with the child. Whoever is responsible for Kadijah disappearance must be dealt with accordingly.

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/n ... 2da62.html

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » July 4th, 2021, 1:29 pm

damn dread

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 4th, 2021, 1:45 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:damn dread

Yup. Now we see why she was "playing mad" by stripping off her clothes.

Insanity is a defense and if we fall for that performance well ......

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 4th, 2021, 2:21 pm

Plenty twists in this tale.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”