this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: AV Drilling wins its case

Postby De Dragon » June 20th, 2021, 9:47 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:ZR was getting ban when I was here and when I am not. I don't need to whisper anything to any mod for him to jump out of himself and suffer the consequences.

Summn fall inna yuh garden? :lol:

Shouldn't you be busy with Panday's legal team proving his innocence?
And with Kamla's legal team working to show how the arbitration result doesn't matter in her High Court defamation case?

UNC must be proud to have such unwavering supporters like you despite of the evidence.

Dummy, YOU posted and crowed about how AV won an arbitration DESPITE losing a court case, and want to still argue about the two cases that your nasty, vindictive, self salivating over still being inextricably linked? AGAIN, stink tiefin with LFD RFD PNM support AV may win his libel case, but it does not hinge on the arbitration.
You are the worst kind of dotish, the one who simply will not see reason, no matter what, what I term willfully dotish.
Keep posting it, I will copy and paste this reply EVERY SINGLE TIME

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 20th, 2021, 11:49 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:ZR was getting ban when I was here and when I am not. I don't need to whisper anything to any mod for him to jump out of himself and suffer the consequences.

And with Kamla's legal team working to show how the arbitration result doesn't matter in her High Court defamation case?

UNC must be proud to have such unwavering supporters like you despite of the evidence.

Dummy, YOU posted and crowed about how AV won an arbitration DESPITE losing a court case, and want to still argue about the two cases that your nasty, vindictive, self salivating over still being inextricably linked? AGAIN, stink tiefin with LFD RFD PNM support AV may win his libel case, but it does not hinge on the arbitration.
You are the worst kind of dotish, the one who simply will not see reason, no matter what, what I term willfully dotish.

"Despite losing a court case"?

Because A&V lost the stay in evicting them from Catshill, it makes the damages claim from the arbitration worse for PT.

Kamla's case of defamation of Baksh is inextricably linked to the recent outcome of arbitration. Even at the RLM presser he called on her again to apologise. You are the only one saying it is not linked.

You are defending Kamla harder than she is.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 20th, 2021, 1:07 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

"Despite losing a court case"?

Because A&V lost the stay in evicting them from Catshill, it makes the damages claim from the arbitration worse for PT.

Kamla's case of defamation of Baksh is inextricably linked to the recent outcome of arbitration. Even at the RLM presser he called on her again to apologise. You are the only one saying it is not linked.

You are defending Kamla harder than she is.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 20th, 2021, 4:19 pm

Oh, I guess you can't deal with the facts so you have to deal with it in the most infantile way possible.

Happy Fathers Day.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 20th, 2021, 5:18 pm

Habit7 wrote:Oh, I guess you can't deal with the facts so you have to deal with it in the most infantile way possible.

Happy Fathers Day.

You call yuh Spiritual Father JUHN Scarfy? :lol:
I keep my word

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 20th, 2021, 5:30 pm

Habit7 , I want to ask you a straightforward question. Forgetting all the technicalities of the lawsuit , allegations and legal jargon . Do you believe it went down as AV is claiming and that Trinidad , the country on a whole ( including the treasury) , got justice ?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 20th, 2021, 6:13 pm

sam1978 wrote:Habit7 , I want to ask you a straightforward question. Forgetting all the technicalities of the lawsuit , allegations and legal jargon . Do you believe it went down as AV is claiming and that Trinidad , the country on a whole ( including the treasury) , got justice ?

Waste of breath, yuh eh see de man salivating at the win and the prospect of KPB having to pay? Luxuries of the non taxpayer I guess :lol: :lol:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 20th, 2021, 10:16 pm

sam1978 wrote:Habit7 , I want to ask you a straightforward question. Forgetting all the technicalities of the lawsuit , allegations and legal jargon . Do you believe it went down as AV is claiming and that Trinidad , the country on a whole ( including the treasury) , got justice ?

I have read the arbitration, which outlines PT claims and AV claims, their cross examination and the judges conclusion. I agree with the judges as they outlined the most informed and objective verdict on the dispute.

Otherwise, I would have to be like De Dragon and the other UNC ppl in this thread, talking from uninformed positions and defending Kamla.

My position is based on facts, not speculation.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 20th, 2021, 10:26 pm

We know what the legal outcome was but I’m asking if you are satisfied that Trinidad got justice.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 20th, 2021, 10:27 pm

Ps. Note that not everybody who is against AV or the actions of the GORTT is UNC .

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 20th, 2021, 10:36 pm

I don't think you understand what justice is. Justice is to impartially adjudicate based on the facts.

So justice did occur. If you think otherwise that is your speculation. I don't share that speculation.

The PNM appointed board did not act in PT's best interest.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 20th, 2021, 10:43 pm

A person could murder someone and still win their case . Legality does not always mean correct or that justice is served, but I agree with your last sentence.

Deborah Peake SC is advising that it should be pursued further , I wonder if this advice would be followed.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 9:42 am

Legality does not necessarily correspond with morality.

It's illegal for a citizen to murder another but legal for the State to murder said citizen as punishment. Does that make any sense?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 21st, 2021, 12:58 pm

Habit7 wrote:

I have read the arbitration, which outlines PT claims and AV claims, their cross examination and the judges conclusion. I agree with the judges as they outlined the most informed and objective verdict on the dispute.

Otherwise, I would have to be like De Dragon and the other UNC ppl in this thread, talking from uninformed positions and defending Kamla.

WTF Kamla have to do with this? Are you really so dotish?. You're literally salivating at the prospect that something connected to KPB's name could end very badly for her. The only person involving Kamla is Ramesh, Arse Wari and dotish you.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 21st, 2021, 1:41 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

WTF Kamla have to do with this? Are you really so dotish?. You're literally salivating at the prospect that something connected to KPB's name could end very badly for her. The only person involving Kamla is Ramesh, Arse Wari and dotish you.

The arbitration references the leader of the Opposition several times.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » June 21st, 2021, 1:49 pm

Panday was the greatest leader this country ever had. All you dotish Kamla cow worshippers and PNM clowns too dumb to realize that.

Panday was a world class leader....he would have made this country better than third world if he was in power for longer.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 21st, 2021, 2:00 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Does it blame her or find her at fault?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 2:20 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

An arbitration panel consisting of three persons; a person selected by A&V (a PNM financier), a person selected by Petrotrin (a state company that a PNM appointee was in charge of) and lastly a person agreed upon by both (the PNM financier and the PNM appointee).

Any neutral person would not be comfortable with that make up and find their verdict questionable at best.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 21st, 2021, 2:38 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Who is claiming that she is at fault for the discrepancy? You are trying to create a red herring. I already said the PNM appointed board is at fault for not acting in PT's best interest and Kamla's defamation guilt has been established as a result of the arbitration.

But you jump out from the start saying this has nothing to do with her and that the result doesn't hinge on the lawsuit she is fighting, when it does. You are the only one saying it doesn't.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 21st, 2021, 2:52 pm

Tuntsy, YOU posted this. For what purpose? To imply impropriety or fault? Then you come right after saying you not blaming KPB :roll:
I feel like you have split personalities, Dotish and More Dotish, and sometimes you don't know which one will show up.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 3:42 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Who is claiming that she is at fault for the discrepancy? You are trying to create a red herring. I already said the PNM appointed board is at fault for not acting in PT's best interest and Kamla's defamation guilt has been established as a result of the arbitration.

But you jump out from the start saying this has nothing to do with her and that the result doesn't hinge on the lawsuit she is fighting, when it does. You are the only one saying it doesn't.

On what legal basis?

I don't think Kamla is guilty based on the decision of the arbitration panel. The Court may find her guilty of defamation but it definitely is not going to be determined by the decision of the arbitration panel. Personally, I don't think she'll be found guilty as her statement was based on the information contained in two reports. If there was a defamation case to answer it would have been the source of those two reports yet A&V not interested in engaging those parties (highly suspicious in my opinion). Again if Kamla is found guilty it wouldn't be as a result of the decision of the arbitration panel.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 3:50 pm

De Dragon wrote:The arbitration references the leader of the Opposition several times.
Tuntsy, YOU posted this. For what purpose? To imply impropriety or fault? Then you come right after saying you not blaming KPB :roll:
I feel like you have split personalities, Dotish and More Dotish, and sometimes you don't know which one will show up.

Lmao. Temper your expectations.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 21st, 2021, 4:00 pm

De Dragon wrote:The arbitration references the leader of the Opposition several times.

I posted that in response to "WTF Kamla have to do with this?"

Reading and comprehension.

Wraith King wrote:On what legal basis?

I don't think Kamla is guilty based on the decision of the arbitration panel. The Court may find her guilty of defamation but it definitely is not going to be determined by the decision of the arbitration panel. Personally, I don't think she'll be found guilty as her statement was based on the information contained in two reports. If there was a defamation case to answer it would have been the source of those two reports yet A&V not interested in engaging those parties (highly suspicious in my opinion). Again if Kamla is found guilty it wouldn't be as a result of the decision of the arbitration panel.

The Kroll and Gaffney Cline reports were subsequent to Kamla utterances. Kamla made her statement based only on an interim audit report that was private and confidential. The arbitration mentions that.

Thanks for the legal opinion though.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 4:15 pm

Habit7 wrote:

The Kroll and Gaffney Cline reports were subsequent to Kamla utterances. Kamla made her statement based only on an interim audit report that was private and confidential. The arbitration mentions that.

I'll ask again because you either didn't comprehend the question or don't have an answer.

On what legal basis is Kamla's defamation guilt established by the arbitration decision (which is a claim you have made)?

Are you trying to claim that Kamla's statement wasn't based on the two reports and that the two reports were generated after her claims?

Forget Kamla, why haven't the sources of the two reports sued for defamation? Perhaps it's because they didn't defame A&V and were accurate in their assessment.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 4:25 pm

Someone guide me, is Habit7 claiming Kamla can be sued for defamation because of her statement and is guilty because the arbitration panel said so but the two sources of the reports generated cannot be sued even though they were used in the Court's and the Privy Council's decision to allow Peteotrin to terminate its contract with A&V.

I'm trying to understand the logic for Kamla being sued but not the sources of the reports used against A&V. If a contract was terminated based on information generated by two reports wouldn't the two sources be guilty and liable to pay compensation if A&V was innocent of the claims contained in the report?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 21st, 2021, 4:31 pm

Wraith King wrote:I'll ask again because you either didn't comprehend the question or don't have an answer.

On what legal basis is Kamla's defamation guilt established by the arbitration decision (which is a claim you have made)?

Are you trying to claim that Kamla's statement wasn't based on the two reports and that the two reports were generated after her claims?

Forget Kamla, why haven't the sources of the two reports sued for defamation? Perhaps it's because they didn't defame A&V and were accurate in their assessment.

I am not trying to claim anything. Kamla made her statement 10 Sept 2017, the Kroll and Gaffney Cline reports came weeks after.
You were wrong/made an error. Don't try to turn it on me. Those reports played no role in what Kamla initially said, she was working only with an interim audit report that wasn't definitive and now the arbitration showed as wrong.

Kroll and Gaffney Cline can't sue for defamation because they weren't publicised.

Once again thanks for your legal opinion.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 21st, 2021, 4:35 pm

Habit7 wrote:

The arbitration could mention whatever it wants, it has no necessary relation on any defamation case going forward.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 4:45 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:I'll ask again because you either didn't comprehend the question or don't have an answer.

I am not trying to claim anything. Kamla made her statement 10 Sept 2017, the Kroll and Gaffney Cline reports came weeks after.
You were wrong/made an error. Don't try to turn it on me. Those reports played no role in what Kamla initially said, she was working only with an interim audit report that wasn't definitive and now the arbitration showed as wrong.

Kroll and Gaffney Cline can't sue for defamation because they weren't publicised.

I'll ask again because you failed to answer. On what legal basis is Kamla's defamation guilt established by the arbitration decision (which is a claim you have made)?

Habit7 would have us believe that Kamla made an arbitrary statement that had nothing to do with the two reports and that these reports fortunately appeared after to give credence to what she said.

He would also have us believe that the two companies hired by Petrotrin that produced individual reports which were used by the Court and the Privy Council to allow for Petrotrin to terminate its contract with A&V are wrong but not liable to pay damages. He also thinks defamation only arises from a public statement that a person cannot suffer from defamation of character in reports to a company saying the person is guilt of fraud. Wouldn't the person's name be defamed to the company hiring him by such reports if the reports were untrue?

Don't forget to start of by answering the first question as it has been put to you multiple times.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 4:47 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

The arbitration could mention whatever it wants, it has no necessary relation on any defamation case going forward.

Let him answer. He keeps providing further proof of his lack of intelligence and integrity.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 21st, 2021, 5:00 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Habit7 would have us also believe that the interim audit report was being done prior to the two reports that Petrotrin paid for. He's saying Petrotrin did an interim report without receiving the reports that it paid for to be conducted.

Did the arbitration consider the two reports? If they did A&V should be taking the two sources to Court for damages as his contract was terminated based on the findings of the two reports.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”