Riding on 18's

Re: What's going on in the Middle East?

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 2:57 pm

FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:I meant the correct opinion regarding the Islamic position. (vs some rando Imaam misquoting at-Tabari).

If both sides believe they have a divine right to the lands, why is the Islamic stance the correct opinion?

This is the point I raised to him....Is it basically whose book is right? The Old Testament vs the Koran then?

Alors, let's summarize this portion of the thread, no?
- SM tries to pull some rando Imaam's opinion from the Jewish Chronicle as evidence. Asks for input.
- FC responds that this is a rando opinion from some rando Imaam quoted on a Jewish site (obvious bias).
- FC posts the correct Islamic position regarding the Issue from a renowned Islamic Scholar (Shaykh Uthaymeen), which basically says SM's rando Imaam quote is off.
- WK still asking about divine rights to the land.

So, to summarize the way out of this, from Sh. Uthaymeen's tafsir above,
- Ultimately God owns all the land, everywhere. All of creation tbh.
- God will give the land to His Righteous Slaves (ie the Muslims) when they become His righteous slaves...
- so (and this is me now) there's something they're doing that's preventing that (like maybe working with the terrorist state Iran and Hammas maybe? or not just leaving? or remaining patient and learning their deen properly? or outright praying? I don't know).

Regarding the Israeli apartheid of the Palestinian people though, that is a different matter. Opression/War-crimes, etc.
Same with China and the Uyghurs, Rawanda, Bosnia, Mandela and the s/Africans,.... The First peoples in Australia, the First peoples on American Reservations... oppression of weaker people for their land is not a new thing to humankind, and it's wrong wherever you find it.

Good people should speak out against any kind of oppression like this.

I must ask the question as that's what you were claiming. Are you claiming Muslims have a divine claim to the entire earth?

Where'd you read that?
We're taking about Palestine.

Comprehension. Std 2.

God owns all the land, God will give the lands to his righteous slaves i.e. the Muslims.

Did you skip Standard Two?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 17th, 2021, 3:05 pm

The world has evolved past the age of conquest.This dotishness need to stop.I watching videos where Israelis just moving into Palestinian homes.Jusso, like they fadda put house for them there.Thats what I mean by squatters.So there was allocation of land in the past, just abide by the thing and move on with your life.
But no, my god hadda be more right than yours on both sides of this fcuckery.In the meantime, Uncle Sam , soviet and German guns selling like hot hops to God's people and they killing each other out like flies.God have to be a wicked fella to chain up two set of his people to be killing each other for centuries.
This won't end any time soon.
Dem fellas need some Haram tea leaves out there to chill tf out
Wraith King wrote:
timelapse wrote:Is basically squatters that wrong and strong because 'woke' people supporting them.This going to continue for centuries to come because the chief witness 'God' isnt going to come and make a definitive statement and both sides quoting him.

Who are the squatters? War is not new to mankind and this is a war. The victors become the rulers of the land.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 17th, 2021, 3:06 pm

In non theological news Biden has approved a $735m arms deal for Israel for the purchase of JDAMs from Boeing.

President Joe Biden's administration approved the potential sale of $735 million in precision-guided weapons to Israel, and congressional sources said on Monday that U.S. lawmakers were not expected to object to the deal despite violence between Israel and Palestinian militants.

Three congressional aides said Congress was officially notified of the intended commercial sale on May 5, as part of the regular review process before major foreign weapons sales agreements can go ahead.
https://www.reuters.com/business/aerosp ... 021-05-17/

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 3:12 pm

timelapse wrote:The world has evolved past the age of conquest.This dotishness need to stop.I watching videos where Israelis just moving into Palestinian homes.Jusso, like they fadda put house for them there.Thats what I mean by squatters.So there was allocation of land in the past, just abide by the thing and move on with your life.
But no, my god hadda be more right than yours on both sides of this fcuckery.In the meantime, Uncle Sam , soviet and German guns selling like hot hops to God's people and they killing each other out like flies.God have to be a wicked fella to chain up two set of his people to be killing each other for centuries.
Wraith King wrote:
timelapse wrote:Is basically squatters that wrong and strong because 'woke' people supporting them.This going to continue for centuries to come because the chief witness 'God' isnt going to come and make a definitive statement and both sides quoting him.

Who are the squatters? War is not new to mankind and this is a war. The victors become the rulers of the land.

Don't blame God for the actions of man.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 3:21 pm

Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:I meant the correct opinion regarding the Islamic position. (vs some rando Imaam misquoting at-Tabari).

If both sides believe they have a divine right to the lands, why is the Islamic stance the correct opinion?

This is the point I raised to him....Is it basically whose book is right? The Old Testament vs the Koran then?

- SM tries to pull some rando Imaam's opinion from the Jewish Chronicle as evidence. Asks for input.
- FC responds that this is a rando opinion from some rando Imaam quoted on a Jewish site (obvious bias).
- FC posts the correct Islamic position regarding the Issue from a renowned Islamic Scholar (Shaykh Uthaymeen), which basically says SM's rando Imaam quote is off.

- God will give the land to His Righteous Slaves (ie the Muslims) when they become His righteous slaves...
- so (and this is me now) there's something they're doing that's preventing that (like maybe working with the terrorist state Iran and Hammas maybe? or not just leaving? or remaining patient and learning their deen properly? or outright praying? I don't know).

Regarding the Israeli apartheid of the Palestinian people though, that is a different matter. Opression/War-crimes, etc.
Same with China and the Uyghurs, Rawanda, Bosnia, Mandela and the s/Africans,.... The First peoples in Australia, the First peoples on American Reservations... oppression of weaker people for their land is not a new thing to humankind, and it's wrong wherever you find it.

I must ask the question as that's what you were claiming. Are you claiming Muslims have a divine claim to the entire earth?

Where'd you read that?

Comprehension. Std 2.

God owns all the land, God will give the lands to his righteous slaves i.e. the Muslims.

- Ultimately [in any case; eventually anyways] God owns all the land, everywhere. All of creation tbh.

God will give the land [ie, the specific land we were talking about, ie the Holy Land] to His Righteous Slaves (ie the Muslims) when they become His righteous slaves...

VV

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 3:30 pm

FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Where'd you read that?

Comprehension. Std 2.

- Ultimately [in any case; eventually anyways] God owns all the land, everywhere. All of creation tbh.

God will give the land [ie, the specific land we were talking about, ie the Holy Land] to His Righteous Slaves (ie the Muslims) when they become His righteous slaves...

VV

You need to work on your summary skills because when you say God owns all the land and then he will give the land to... One might reasonably assume "the land" in the latter is referring to "the land" in the former.

You will be aware of what you're saying but you have to express it with enough clarity so that the reader will understand. In this case not everyone has read the Qur'an.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 17th, 2021, 3:35 pm

Wraith King wrote:
timelapse wrote:The world has evolved past the age of conquest.This dotishness need to stop.I watching videos where Israelis just moving into Palestinian homes.Jusso, like they fadda put house for them there.Thats what I mean by squatters.So there was allocation of land in the past, just abide by the thing and move on with your life.
Wraith King wrote:

Read over my posts buddy.What I saying is that they calling up God name in vain.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 3:44 pm

timelapse wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Read over my posts buddy.What I saying is that they calling up God name in vain.

I understand but you did say sarcastically God has to be a wicked fella to chain up two sets of his people... so while you may not have been blaming God you did sort of use his name in a mocking manner. I dont think you had the intention of mocking God.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 17th, 2021, 4:08 pm

No sir.I just pointing out that their logic doesn't add up.
God is beyond all mocking and butthurt.Thats a characteristic of man
Wraith King wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

I understand but you did say sarcastically God has to be a wicked fella to chain up two sets of his people... so while you may not have been blaming God you did sort of use his name in a mocking manner. I dont think you had the intention of mocking God.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 7:24 pm

Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Where'd you read that?

Comprehension. Std 2.

VV

You need to work on your summary skills because when you say God owns all the land and then he will give the land to... One might reasonably assume "the land" in the latter is referring to "the land" in the former.

You will be aware of what you're saying but you have to express it with enough clarity so that the reader will understand. In this case not everyone has read the Qur'an.

This is what happens when students don't read the chapter before class.
And the teacher writes a summary on the board, they fail the test, and then blame the summary.

[To break it down for you, to curtail this sub-thread, if you read what I posted earlier, you we might not have been here, and I could be eating my dinner]

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 7:54 pm

FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Where'd you read that?

Comprehension. Std 2.

VV

And the teacher writes a summary on the board, they fail the test, and then blame the summary.

[To break it down for you, to curtail this sub-thread, if you read what I posted earlier, you we might not have been here, and I could be eating my dinner]

Is being a twat a requirement of Islam or was that a personal choice?

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 8:00 pm

Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:

Where'd you read that?

Comprehension. Std 2.

VV

You should read more.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 8:02 pm

Also you're projecting, as an ego defense... never read the chapter before class huh...

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 8:07 pm

FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Where'd you read that?

Comprehension. Std 2.

VV

You should read more.

So the Qur'an is facts and logic?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 8:12 pm

[vimeo][/vimeo]
FrankChag wrote:Also you're projecting, as an ego defense... never read the chapter before class huh...

You shouldn't use terms regarding regarding psychological theories inaccurately as it may lead others to have a low estimation of your intelligence.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 8:15 pm

Duh...
You're projecting again btw.

Wraith King wrote:[vimeo][/vimeo]
FrankChag wrote:Also you're projecting, as an ego defense... never read the chapter before class huh...

You shouldn't use terms regarding regarding psychological theories inaccurately as it may lead others to have a low estimation of your intelligence.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 8:26 pm

FrankChag wrote:Duh...
You're projecting again btw.

Wraith King wrote:[vimeo][/vimeo]

Projecting is not letting someone know they're being a twat when they're actually being a twat.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 8:32 pm

^ riiiiiiiiiiite. /austin powers

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 8:34 pm

The sad death loop.

https://www.vox.com/22430488/israel-gaza-war-2021-hamas-sheikh-jarrah

The Gaza doom loop

“The most likely scenario is unfortunately the one we’ve been in for the past 15 years,” says Ilan Goldenberg, the director of the Middle East Security Program at the Center for a New American Security.

Goldenberg co-authored a report in 2018 documenting what he terms “the cycle of violence” between Israel and Hamas. It documents the ways in which the political status quo is arranged in a way that makes frequent violent flare-ups all but inevitable.

The stage is set, Goldenberg and his co-authors say, by the policy approaches of both sides. Israel aims to minimize the threat posed by Hamas and other militant factions, imposing a harsh blockade on Gaza that limits the flow of goods and people into the territory. Hamas aims to cement its hold on power and expand its influence relative to its Palestinian rivals, seeing violence against Israel as a key tool in this struggle. This creates an underlying reality in which fighting breaks out again and again.

“Eventually, humanitarian and economic pressure builds inside Gaza, and Hamas escalates its use of violence both to generate domestic political support and to pressure Israel to ease the economic situation,” they write. “Israel responds with its own escalation, including military strikes inside Gaza and punitive economic measures that further choke the Strip.”

Palestinians mourn Rasheed Abu Arra, who was killed while confronting Israeli forces in Aqqaba near the West Bank town of Tubas, on May 12. Majdi Mohammed/AP

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 8:37 pm

"Just shoot one in the head..." - Israeli citizen

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 8:42 pm

FrankChag wrote:The sad death loop.

https://www.vox.com/22430488/israel-gaza-war-2021-hamas-sheikh-jarrah

The Gaza doom loop

“The most likely scenario is unfortunately the one we’ve been in for the past 15 years,” says Ilan Goldenberg, the director of the Middle East Security Program at the Center for a New American Security.

Goldenberg co-authored a report in 2018 documenting what he terms “the cycle of violence” between Israel and Hamas. It documents the ways in which the political status quo is arranged in a way that makes frequent violent flare-ups all but inevitable.

The stage is set, Goldenberg and his co-authors say, by the policy approaches of both sides. Israel aims to minimize the threat posed by Hamas and other militant factions, imposing a harsh blockade on Gaza that limits the flow of goods and people into the territory. Hamas aims to cement its hold on power and expand its influence relative to its Palestinian rivals, seeing violence against Israel as a key tool in this struggle. This creates an underlying reality in which fighting breaks out again and again.

“Eventually, humanitarian and economic pressure builds inside Gaza, and Hamas escalates its use of violence both to generate domestic political support and to pressure Israel to ease the economic situation,” they write. “Israel responds with its own escalation, including military strikes inside Gaza and punitive economic measures that further choke the Strip.”

Palestinians mourn Rasheed Abu Arra, who was killed while confronting Israeli forces in Aqqaba near the West Bank town of Tubas, on May 12. Majdi Mohammed/AP

They both seem to be responsible for the current situation.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 8:44 pm

FrankChag wrote:"Just shoot one in the head..." - Israeli citizen

It's basically a war. I'm sure the feeling is mutual on the other side.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 8:46 pm

Abusive husband: I'm beating you up, and it's your fault.

Makes sense.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 8:53 pm

FrankChag wrote:Abusive husband: I'm beating you up, and it's your fault.

Makes sense.

I don't believe there is an innocent party in this conflict. If Israel didn't have the Iron Dome they would have had more casualties. They are attacking each other.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 9:13 pm

Yea, so what you 'believe', or what anyone else 'believes', doesn't affect the number of body bags (on both sides), and the human rights and war crimes committed, here or elsewhere.

Like I'm intimating, a woman slaps your face, and so you did proceed to 'buss she head' with a cutlass, and subsequently proceeded to 'kill she chile'... no one is going to look past your murderizing her..

And at this point, i know, you're trolling, to sideline what's happening to these people. But idc. Bc, I'm sure if I check, you have strong feelings about the knee-to-neck killing of George Floyd by a white police officer (as you should). So shouldn't this be the same response for any human?..... or are you a racist?..

Israeli soldier with his knee on a 60yr old Palestinian's neck...

White officer's knee on George Floyd's neck...

Wraith King wrote:

Makes sense.

I don't believe there is an innocent party in this conflict. If Israel didn't have the Iron Dome they would have had more casualties. They are attacking each other.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 17th, 2021, 9:21 pm

Different perspective
Attachments
186528890_10161188734017942_6676690873425970155_n.jpg

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 9:30 pm

matr1x wrote:Different perspective

In actuality, the IDF gives them abt 1 hour to evacuate their homes before bombing it.. which is nice I suppose.

Gaza residents watch in horror as their house is bombed by Israeli air strikes (May 14, 2021)

Frantic phone call with Israeli army moments before media tower bombed in Gaza (May 15, 2021)

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 17th, 2021, 9:36 pm

Why does everyone think they innocent? When they throw rocks and then get shot,who is to blame?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 9:42 pm

FrankChag wrote:Yea, so what you 'believe', or what anyone else 'believes', doesn't affect the number of body bags (on both sides), and the human rights and war crimes committed, here or elsewhere.

Like I'm intimating, a woman slaps your face, and so you did proceed to 'buss she head' with a cutlass, and subsequently proceeded to 'kill she chile'... no one is going to look past your murderizing her..

And at this point, i know, you're trolling, to sideline what's happening to these people. But idc. Bc, I'm sure if I check, you have strong feelings about the knee-to-neck killing of George Floyd by a white police officer (as you should). So shouldn't this be the same response for any human?..... or are you a racist?..

Israeli soldier with his knee on a 60yr old Palestinian's neck...

White officer's knee on George Floyd's neck...

Wraith King wrote:

Makes sense.

I'm not trolling. It's sad that there are civilian casualties on both sides but I don't see either state having any moral authority for their actions.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 9:43 pm

Totally. These kids are to blame.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”