TunerGod

Re: What's going on in the Middle East?

Postby sMASH » May 11th, 2021, 8:23 pm

zionists. not all jews are nazis

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 11th, 2021, 8:25 pm

Sheit getting real. Tel Aviv under constant bombardment even now at 3am and there is a CNN correspondent with a short vid showing movement of Israeli armour. A ground incursion into Gaza could be imminent

IMG_20210511_202448.jpeg

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » May 11th, 2021, 8:27 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Sheit getting real. Tel Aviv under constant bombardment even now at 3am and there is a CNN correspondent with a short vid showing movement of Israeli armour. A ground incursion into Gaza could be imminent

IMG_20210511_202448.jpeg

Yup invasion looks like it's happening.

Man Isreal doh stick, them was just waiting for covid to be over and then move on to operation f*ck Gaza.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 11th, 2021, 8:27 pm

Why the hell they have to leave their own country and get absorbed elsewhere?
matr1x wrote:Neither side wants to compromise.

Don't forget, Islam teaches that everyone else is heathens and deserve to die.

Remember that.

Also, other countries could absorb Palestinians and make things better, but they won't. They gotta win, no matter the cost.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 11th, 2021, 9:05 pm

That’s the thing, if Israel invade yet again with their vastly superior forces they will simply take more land again as in the past

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 11th, 2021, 11:46 pm

Well the Palestinians will live. Or they can continue to kill each other. Which is fine.

But Muslims gotta Muslim.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 11th, 2021, 11:49 pm

As far as i know, this is only in a army/war situation under a ruler/king/president; not in a civilian-to-civilian situation, and not in a 'war-on-terror'-type clandestine war situation.

so you safe.

matr1x wrote:
Don't forget, Islam teaches that everyone else is heathens and deserve to die.

Remember that.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 11th, 2021, 11:54 pm

That's the thing, they don't want to compromise.

They claim to the fastest growing religion in the world. So is covid. So......

Besides those morons can't take a joke and need to kill people. So go Isreal!

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » May 12th, 2021, 1:20 am

This looking serious

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 12th, 2021, 4:08 am

Trevor, who lived under South-African apartheid, on Palestinian apartheid:

"Honest question: If you are in a fight, where the other person cannot beat you, how hard should you retaliate when they try to hurt you?"

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 7:03 am

bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
bluefete wrote:
pugboy wrote:minimal coverage by the yankee media eh
wonder which religion owns most of them

Well 2 Israeli's died today so it will be all over every station on the news - CNN, ABC, FOX, CBS, CNBC, AON, BBC, NBC etc.

But there will be no mention of the many Palestinians who were killed by Israel.
That's because those media houses are owned by Jews

Same as the local fake news we get from the 1% media houses

Be careful yuh doh get a next name - Anti-semite!!!!!!!

I can go on about Jews but I wont waste anytime on tuner with this topic. Trinis are too dumb to understand , if they cant under the red government then it makes no sense to explain about Jews .

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 12th, 2021, 7:07 am

FrankChag wrote:Trevor, who lived under South-African apartheid, on Palestinian apartheid:

"Honest question: If you are in a fight, where the other person cannot beat you, how hard should you retaliate when they try to hurt you?"

As hard as required to get the 'Dontfkwithus' message to Iran.

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » May 12th, 2021, 7:08 am

Explain zoom. Would like to hear your view.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 7:25 am

Yeh Zoombindras, speak up.

What you have to lose? you gonna get ban again anyhow.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 12th, 2021, 7:26 am

Matrix bhai, do your research.This has nothing to do with religion to the Palestinians.Is actually Christians gotta Christian in this case because their God told that that they could take the land no matter who was living there first.Same thing the Christians did to Asia,Africa and the Americas.The Christian God is a God of free real estate.Ps.I not Muslim

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 12th, 2021, 8:27 am

timelapse wrote:Matrix bhai, do your research.This has nothing to do with religion to the Palestinians.Is actually Christians gotta Christian in this case because their God told that that they could take the land no matter who was living there first.Same thing the Christians did to Asia,Africa and the Americas.The Christian God is a God of free real estate.Ps.I not Muslim

It's actually the Jews that stake claim to the land via the old testament as they believe they have a biblical right to it and that it was 'stolen' from them millennia before by Islamic empires. When England decided to appease the persecuted Jews in 1948 they gave them part of the land they conquerer from the ottoman empire to form what is today called Israel which was at the time occupied by Palestinians. From then it was just about kicking out people who have lived there for centuries before. It's like if Caribs and Arawaks suddenly claim that we stole their land, which Columbus did and now they want it back and started evicting us with superior force. You'd probably fight back with rocks homemade missiles to and not settle for a two state solution

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 12th, 2021, 8:37 am

Jokes on all of them. That land is useless

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 8:40 am

Jews???

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 12th, 2021, 8:42 am

alfa wrote:
timelapse wrote:Matrix bhai, do your research.This has nothing to do with religion to the Palestinians.Is actually Christians gotta Christian in this case because their God told that that they could take the land no matter who was living there first.Same thing the Christians did to Asia,Africa and the Americas.The Christian God is a God of free real estate.Ps.I not Muslim

It's actually the Jews that stake claim to the land via the old testament as they believe they have a biblical right to it and that it was 'stolen' from them millennia before by Islamic empires. When England decided to appease the persecuted Jews in 1948 they gave them part of the land they conquerer from the ottoman empire to form what is today called Israel which was at the time occupied by Palestinians. From then it was just about kicking out people who have lived there for centuries before. It's like if Caribs and Arawaks suddenly claim that we stole their land, which Columbus did and now they want it back and started evicting us with superior force. You'd probably fight back with rocks homemade missiles to and not settle for a two state solution

Beta,

Nice explanation.

If you want to give the land back to the Jews because they were there before...why not give it back to Canaanites who were there even before the Jews? Modern-day Lebanon can trace their genetic ancestry back to the Canaanites. The Canaanites were residents of the Levant (modern-day Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel and Palestine).

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 8:45 am

alfa wrote:

Jews cannot stake any claim to the land, when they arrived in Palestine there was already Canaanite people living their that was not Jewish.

Old testament is a book of fables

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 8:49 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:Explain zoom. Would like to hear your view.
Sure you would, but we have idiot mods on this board who don't like hearing the truth.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2021, 9:48 am

zoom rader wrote:
Sure you would, but we have idiot mods on this board who don't like hearing the truth.

But is Israel and Jews we talking 'bout not no red government.

So educate them nah, Zoom!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 12th, 2021, 9:58 am

Christian God is the God of Abraham, so is the same God of Jews.And we all know how greedy jews are.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 12th, 2021, 10:01 am

Beta,

Nice explanation.

If you want to give the land back to the Jews because they were there before...why not give it back to Canaanites who were there even before the Jews? Modern-day Lebanon can trace their genetic ancestry back to the Canaanites. The Canaanites were residents of the Levant (modern-day Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel and Palestine).[/quote]

Hello inferior man.
I agree with your analysis. Laying claim to land based on occupancy thousands of years ago is worthless, someone was always there before you

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » May 12th, 2021, 10:23 am

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 10:25 am

bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Yesterday I got a preaction protocol letter from the mods, citing that I using hate speech all because I label Redman as a Homosexual together with members in the Red government who are predators.

Mods got upset that I exposed the predators in the red government. Those post was deleted pronto.

I notice in the past they did not say a word or sent any letters to those tuners who abused the MP for Princess Town and continue to do so, but when I call name in the red government together with red Tuners its a problem.

So I know tuner and the mods are not ready for a debate on the Jewish problem. So I leaving dis here.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 10:28 am

zoom rader wrote:
bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Yesterday I got a preaction protocol letter from the mods, citing that I using hate speech all because I label Redman as a Homosexual together with members in the Red government who are predators.

Mods got upset that I exposed the predators in the red government.

I notice in the past they did not say a word or sent any letters to those tuners who abused the MP for Princess Town, but when I call name in the red government together with red Tuners its a problem.

So I know tuner and the mods are not ready for a debate on the Jewish problem. So I leaving dis here.

Zoom,

Doh worry about them.

Talk nah i am always looking forward to your input.

Do it na fast before you get ban again.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » May 12th, 2021, 10:35 am

timelapse wrote:Christian God is the God of Abraham, so is the same God of Jews.And we all know how greedy jews are.

Islam is also an Abrahamic religion, so Christians, Jews and Muslims all believe Jerusalem is their holy land and will fight for it

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2021, 10:38 am

abducted wrote:
timelapse wrote:Christian God is the God of Abraham, so is the same God of Jews.And we all know how greedy jews are.

Islam is also an Abrahamic religion, so Christians, Jews and Muslims all believe Jerusalem is their holy land and will fight for it

You do see the irony there, right?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”