Forums

What's going on in the Middle East?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: What's going on in the Middle East?

Postby Wraith King » May 17th, 2021, 9:44 pm

FrankChag wrote:Totally. These kids are to blame.

I condemn the killing of children from both sides. An Israelite life is not worth more than a Palestinian life and vice versa.
Last edited by Wraith King on May 17th, 2021, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby axe » May 17th, 2021, 10:43 pm

Guess who takes the pictures

https://youtu.be/Z8mUyG12QhQ

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 11:08 pm

axe wrote:Guess who takes the pictures

Nope. This is a very old video.
My arabic is very rusty but she's asking 'wayn' (where) is my grandfather or something... the soldiers took someone from their family, and they're just laughing it off. Brave girl, but they shouldn't be there. It's fortunate the press were there.

--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4FM9WGRWdQ

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 11:23 pm

Personally I don't agree with this kind of activism, but this girl is Ahed Tamimi.
She grew up to be an anti- jewish-apartheid activist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahed_Tamimi

FrankChag wrote:

My arabic is very rusty but she's asking 'wayn' (where) is my grandfather or something... the soldiers took someone from their family, and they're just laughing it off. Brave girl, but they shouldn't be there. It's fortunate the press were there.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 17th, 2021, 11:56 pm

Netanyahu having trouble forming a government in the midst of the corruption allegations against him and the subsequent investigations, is the reason he activated his right wing fascists. Just look at the video sMASH posted. How can that be justified?

At the same time, the Palestinians NEED to find slightly more secular leadership. Hamas and Hezbollah just ain't cutting it.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 18th, 2021, 12:06 am

What is Crime Against Humanity: Apartheid against the Palestinian People?
Human Rights Watch, Apr 26, 2021

See also: https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/04/27/t ... ersecution

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 18th, 2021, 12:15 am

Hezbollah is actually Lebanese. The other major Palestinian group is Fatah
shogun wrote:Netanyahu having trouble forming a government in the midst of the corruption allegations against him and the subsequent investigations, is the reason he activated his right wing fascists. Just look at the video sMASH posted. How can that be justified?

At the same time, the Palestinians NEED to find slightly more secular leadership. Hamas and Hezbollah just ain't cutting it.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 18th, 2021, 12:25 am

^Understood. However, the Israelis use both as examples of "terrorism" and "anti-Semitism" when giving rhetorical reasons for their asymmetrical responses. They have no qualms about quoting Hezbollah leadership even when responding.
Last edited by shogun on May 18th, 2021, 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 12:29 am

shogun wrote:Netanyahu having trouble forming a government in the midst of the corruption allegations against him and the subsequent investigations, is the reason he activated his right wing fascists. Just look at the video sMASH posted. How can that be justified?

that might be rational thought for free and fair thinking.
isreal is not interested in logic. israel is interested in taking all the land. when it is quiet, they move in and send their zionists to resettle palestinan houses. when they fight back, they use that as opportunities to destroy Palestinian infrastructure properties.

the palestinians are trapped like fish in barrels, and the israelis want the barrels to use.
they will not outright send in troops and tanks and take it in one fell swoop as that could be the red line for foreign forces to step in.
but they will do it slowly, house by house, building by building. enough to look unjust, but not enough that a foreign country would be willing to take military action.

is like the neighor quarrling with u and moving the fence post each time. when u quarrel back evry body telling u to keep the peace, and not make a fuss. then they will come across on ur side and when any body ask, they will say the pulling down vine. then move the fence post again, u start to quarrel, and evey body say dont make no noise, try to work it out. then they come to pull vine again.

there is no solution where israel will voluntarily give back land.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 12:31 am

FrankChag wrote:Personally I don't agree with this kind of activism, but this girl is Ahed Tamimi.
She grew up to be an anti- jewish-apartheid activist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahed_Tamimi

FrankChag wrote:

u grow up to be anti-anybody who keep taking ur stuff.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 12:34 am

Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:Image

since i small i know this pic from cnn. and the short clip of the pedestrian in tienamin square.
babylon is babylon no matter what uniform or what ever pappyshow words they spit.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 12:37 am

Wraith King wrote:
FrankChag wrote:"Just shoot one in the head..." - Israeli citizen

It's basically a war. I'm sure the feeling is mutual on the other side.

war in the sense of occupied WW2 france, where the opposing force is la resistance... the local resistance force, cause it doesnt have a military.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » May 18th, 2021, 1:58 am

sMASH wrote:

that might be rational thought for free and fair thinking.
isreal is not interested in logic. israel is interested in taking all the land. when it is quiet, they move in and send their zionists to resettle palestinan houses. when they fight back, they use that as opportunities to destroy Palestinian infrastructure properties.

the palestinians are trapped like fish in barrels, and the israelis want the barrels to use.
they will not outright send in troops and tanks and take it in one fell swoop as that could be the red line for foreign forces to step in.
but they will do it slowly, house by house, building by building. enough to look unjust, but not enough that a foreign country would be willing to take military action.

is like the neighor quarrling with u and moving the fence post each time. when u quarrel back evry body telling u to keep the peace, and not make a fuss. then they will come across on ur side and when any body ask, they will say the pulling down vine. then move the fence post again, u start to quarrel, and evey body say dont make no noise, try to work it out. then they come to pull vine again.

there is no solution where israel will voluntarily give back land.
This example is exactly what has and is still taking place. It's a rell sad situation for the Palestinian people.

Saw a vid today of the aftermath of one of the rocket bombings. Can't remember when last my heart feel so na. Bodies of children lying everywhere. Most with either their faces, heads, limbs or multiple of the aforementioned missing. Really couldn't watch past 30 seconds.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 18th, 2021, 6:50 am

When I watch this constant folly, I wonder why Hitler didn't start there.It would have done the whole world a favour.Jews were trouble from day 1

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 18th, 2021, 7:46 am

Anti semitism and calling for genocide - you actually not helping the Palestinian cause as this reinforces why Israel needs to exist
timelapse wrote:When I watch this constant folly, I wonder why Hitler didn't start there.It would have done the whole world a favour.Jews were trouble from day 1

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 18th, 2021, 8:06 am

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 18th, 2021, 8:18 am

Israelis are 'God's chosen people that he gave all the land to.Be glad is not your land they after.Jews already own America, what more do they want?
Dizzy28 wrote:Anti semitism and calling for genocide - you actually not helping the Palestinian cause as this reinforces why Israel needs to exist
timelapse wrote:When I watch this constant folly, I wonder why Hitler didn't start there.It would have done the whole world a favour.Jews were trouble from day 1

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 18th, 2021, 8:19 am

The movie Kingdom of Heaven clarifies the futility of this situation.
This will not stop.
You have both sides populated by people that were not born when the original issue occured...yet have only lived under conflict conditions.

How does a person who has been indoctrinated to hate 'them' since birth, who grew up militarized and living with death just become peaceful?

They do not.
At best it will take time to build trust

There has to be a cease fire governed by a third party with a transition period and goal of an end to the war years away.

Peace from people that only know war is unrealistic.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 18th, 2021, 8:29 am

timelapse wrote:Israelis are 'God's chosen people that he gave all the land to.Be glad is not your land they after.Jews already own America, what more do they want?
Dizzy28 wrote:Anti semitism and calling for genocide - you actually not helping the Palestinian cause as this reinforces why Israel needs to exist

You're doubling down on your earlier call for genocide with the racist trope of Jewish control.
Even at this early in the day its best you step away from the keyboard.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 8:46 am

i am not anti semite, i am not anti jew.
i am anti zionist.

the only problem i have with zionists is there stealing of the palestinian land.

but, that has gone on for so long that many people over generations of israelis have grown up there knowing israel as their home, that it is unreasonable to move them out as well.

so, in my shithole lil opinion, the most middle ground solution, is to do what east and west germany did, put a giant wall from the sea to the jordan border, and say one side is the nation of israel, the other side is the nation of palestine, allyuh cyar play together, so separate.

there are man palestinians living as refugees in other countries, since 1947. so they will need to be repatriated. and when i say refugees, i mean refugees, they dont want to keep living like that,

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 18th, 2021, 8:57 am

As opposed to genocide of Palestinians?
Does being God's chosen people give them the right to do so?
They had a God given right to this also?
see link below
Dizzy28 wrote:
timelapse wrote:Israelis are 'God's chosen people that he gave all the land to.Be glad is not your land they after.Jews already own America, what more do they want?

You're doubling down on your earlier call for genocide with the racist trope of Jewish control.
Even at this early in the day its best you step away from the keyboard.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1993/10/17/half-truths-and-history-the-debate-over-jews-and-slavery/6b2b2453-01da-4429-bd50-beff03741418/

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » May 18th, 2021, 9:07 am

sMASH wrote:there is no solution where israel will voluntarily give back land.
\

??

Israel disengaged Gaza in 2005 in the hopes of better relations and look what happened soon after when Hamas took it over. They continued their attacks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestini ... _on_Israel

Israel removed (forcibly in most instances) over 25 Jewish settlements which comprised of over 9000 jews despite most of the nation's public opposing the move. Every rocket fired is on the shoulders of Hamas. This didn't start yesterday, radicals continue to ask for trouble citing their greater goals. Every casualty on their end in such a fight isn't seen as a loss, it's an honour. Nobody wants to see any innocent person killed but it could stop immediately, history has shown who the real aggressors are and we know who support them in their cause. They're happy to see the people stay in a state of squalor and expend their resources on defeating Israel rather than improve their own state of affairs.
It's ironic though to hear Iran's support of Gaza and its rhetoric of Israel's crime against humanity in light of the events in 1988.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_exec ... _prisoners

As Obama said, "If somebody was sending rockets into my house where my two daughters sleep at night, I'm going to do everything in my power to stop that. I would expect Israelis to do the same thing."

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 18th, 2021, 9:28 am

no justice, no peace.

they moved their people out of gaza cuse it is a concentration camp. easier to bomb without israeli casualties.

the air space is still controlled by Israel, the sea is still controlled by Israel, the water the electricity, the movement in and out of people goods and services.

to say that gaza is free to do as they please is disingenuous.

they removed their country men in one area, but control every thing from the outside
they keep settling other palestinian areas, booting them out of their own homes, under frivolous court rulings.

to make peace with a theif in ur house is a whole lot of mental gymnastics.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 18th, 2021, 9:47 am

Who ever orchestrated Rwandas recovery should be the people running this recovery.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 18th, 2021, 10:06 am

Israeli Arabic twitter (today) taunts the Arab/Palestinians/Muslims with the Words of the Quran, where Allah described how He destroyed the army of the elephant with birds and rocks (Surah Fil, 105; which we all learn as kids). With the quote, they post a picture of the destroyed apartment building... because that's how it's done. /s

https://quran.com/105
https://twitter.com/IsraelArabic/status ... 6492973058

..but then another user replied with this verse as a reminder.
So why is anyone at all surprised.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 18th, 2021, 10:37 am

^Any quotes from the good book justifying the claim over holy land in Ayodhya? Asking for a friend

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 2:40 pm

timelapse wrote:^Any quotes from the good book justifying the claim over holy land in Ayodhya? Asking for a friend

I remember this incident. Seemed like they were trying to spite the Hindus.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 18th, 2021, 3:11 pm

Any religion that can inspires suicide bombers is something to end.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 18th, 2021, 3:58 pm

Like daesh/ISIS/ISIL/khawarij/hamas/etc you mean? The (and some ppl say literally) dogs of the Fire?
Yes. Their religion needs to end, because their religion is not Islaam, as much as they claim it.

Because the real Islam (pretty clearly) teaches:

- “O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allâh is Most Merciful to you” (The Quran, 4:29) https://quran.com/4/29

- "Indeed, whoever (intentionally) kills himself, then certainly he will be punished in the Fire of Hell, wherein he shall dwell forever", [Bukhaaree (5778) and Muslim (109 and 110).

--> Read more: http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/

See also:
http://dusunnah.com/video/what-is-your- ... -uthaymin/
http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/ar ... ations.cfm

matr1x wrote:Any religion that can inspires suicide bombers is something to end.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 18th, 2021, 4:14 pm

Sorry, not buying it. The response to suicide bombs are often flaccid and meaningless. And when states retaliate, Muslims show solidarity. So, the condemnation is just lip service.

Islam is a religion of violence and they see everyone else as heathen to die. But very good at crying and prostitution of their dead to garner sympathy

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”