Forums

Neighbors and Car Music

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Neighbors and Car Music

Postby daring dragoon » April 24th, 2021, 2:51 pm

So how long does it take to tune or fix music in a vehicle? whole day a clong fixing some sheit much in a van an is start, stop, one minute loud next is a next sheit. they just disturbing everyone one. i studying to call the police but that is temporary how can i shut them down for good? any one know a good obeah man? these people aint care about anyone in the area and is like them aint know what they doing cause is whole day the same sheit. the jack have a purple van with music so i sure music men go know the jack.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Neighbors and Car Music

Postby Rovin » April 24th, 2021, 8:55 pm

i out of d hard pong scene some yrs going so i dunno who own what

sticking to d topic , for me tuning for gallery is not hard

u must be able to read\comprehend speaker freq response & adjust ur high\low\bandpass filters to products specifications range

set ur gains properly with a oscilloscope or smd dd1

do ur EQing either with a rta or to ur ears , recheck for distortion & thats about it ... about 2-3hrs

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 26th, 2021, 2:59 am

back in the day when we acted like civilized people we took vehicles out into the middle of nowhere to test.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 26th, 2021, 6:03 pm

^^^ent

i used to go in d middle of d canefields to test meh lil knock ....

make meh care
Trinituner Peong

Postby make meh care » April 26th, 2021, 8:30 pm

Rovin them days gorn bhai. Nobody cares about anyone. If you tell them something they more vex than you.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 26th, 2021, 9:18 pm

Go in the middle of canefield now nah.

You will end up hogtied, bamsee bleeding and you car and hard pong gone.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 26th, 2021, 9:26 pm

Hopefully he mudda will get sick like my former neighbor.Thats the only reason he stop

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 28th, 2021, 11:06 am

Have you tried talking to him? as in plenty grovelling and begging. Most trinis do not respond well to getting cussout.

If you cuss him out, he will play it louder.

Just swallow your pride and be like "bossman, I know d music loud and ting and meen mind you play it round lunch time an ting, but keep it down in the night nah"

This would let him know that it is a bother to you, and he has a golden bridge to retreat across if he wants. He now has the choice to help you (by choosing when to play) , he will be in the position of power so to speak. Trinis love power.
But in reality , you still dictating the pace.

Chess not checkers.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 28th, 2021, 11:34 am

Other side to this, most noisy men are ignoramuses as their brain cells are deteriorated.I used to reason with my mom neighbor.Even tried reasoning with his father.They had a good laugh at me.I was apparently the village fassyman for asking him to lower his volume levels.Karma was a beyotch in the end though.His mom got cancer and all that loud noise stopped.Sound boys here know him very well.
Some years later, I have these noisy idiots over the road.I didn't take that approach this time.
ruffneck_12 wrote:Have you tried talking to him? as in plenty grovelling and begging. Most trinis do not respond well to getting cussout.

Just swallow your pride and be like "bossman, I know d music loud and ting and meen mind you play it round lunch time an ting, but keep it down in the night nah"

This would let him know that it is a bother to you, and he has a golden bridge to retreat across if he wants. He now has the choice to help you (by choosing when to play) , he will be in the position of power so to speak. Trinis love power.

Chess not checkers.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 28th, 2021, 12:07 pm

When they playing music, go light a black candle in front their house.
Draw a circle with chalk, shake up a brown bag with some gravel and take two chicken foot and make an X in the circle. Pull out a PQ of puncheon and scatter it above the candle to make it flare up.
Maintain constant eye contact when doing the above.

Total cost: 50TTD. Repeat as needed when they start.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 28th, 2021, 12:12 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Have you tried talking to him? as in plenty grovelling and begging. Most trinis do not respond well to getting cussout.

Chess not checkers.

Hello ruffneck_12,

I agree with your diplomatic approach.

However, a typical ignorant Trini will tell you to HYMC either way.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 28th, 2021, 12:17 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:When they playing music, go light a black candle in front their house.
Draw a circle with chalk, shake up a brown bag with some gravel and take two chicken foot and make an X in the circle. Pull out a PQ of puncheon and scatter it above the candle to make it flare up.

what about if he collect 3 big stone on he head from dem b4 he get to finish .... :lol:

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 28th, 2021, 12:42 pm

Rovin wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:When they playing music, go light a black candle in front their house.

what about if he collect 3 big stone on he head from dem b4 he get to finish .... :lol:

Then that is assault with intent. Jail time itmc, either way the noise go stop

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 28th, 2021, 1:08 pm

The man music panel van have the two front doors lifting up into the air an speakers on the sliding doors that open outwards an police come they stop the music, police did nothing regarding if the van is against the MVRT act an as police gone music start back. Is years this sheit going on an they dont care about anyone. Man have gold like sherron so like everyone afraid to gèt involved. I lòoking for a good obeahman instead.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 28th, 2021, 1:27 pm

If you want to play baseball, gimme a holler.Bats cheap in the indian expo.
daring dragoon wrote:The man music panel van have the two front doors lifting up into the air an speakers on the sliding doors that open outwards an police come they stop the music, police did nothing regarding if the van is against the MVRT act an as police gone music start back. Is years this sheit going on an they dont care about anyone. Man have gold like sherron so like everyone afraid to gèt involved. I lòoking for a good obeahman instead.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 28th, 2021, 1:37 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Chess not checkers.

Hello ruffneck_12,

I agree with your diplomatic approach.

However, a typical ignorant Trini will tell you to HYMC either way.

Might have a chance dey. Had to do that years ago, both myself and the wife was sick and the music was obnoxiously loud. He tacky, remand yard children was in full swing too, cause his wife went out.

So I went out, wrap up like a druid and tell him yeah we accustomed to the music but today is the worst day for our tolerance.

Music went down, children knock it off.

I woulda go in detail but I sure he is one of ulyuh MC on this site.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » April 28th, 2021, 1:59 pm

You posted about this already and the guy told you to confront him in person.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=745200

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » April 28th, 2021, 4:34 pm

Rovin wrote:^^^ent

i used to go in d middle of d canefields to test meh lil knock ....

Jus realized I misjudged all the ppl i see parkup in canefields... jus testin their music... :)

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 28th, 2021, 4:51 pm

timelapse wrote:They had a good laugh at me.I was apparently the village fassyman

Lmaoo. From village fassy to 2nr fassy.

Progress

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 28th, 2021, 5:06 pm

Hoss just go and ruff up he ras nah man.Talking doesn't work on the deaf.
Men will defend them kinda fools with reasons such as ' you jealous' and dem kinda sheit.Buy a mike and start playing jim reeves , indian funeral music,baby shark all day, every day.Point it at his house.Something will have to give
Edit:
Buy a drum set .3 am is the best time to practice on a balcony
Last edited by timelapse on April 28th, 2021, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 28th, 2021, 5:35 pm

Like yuh fraid ah touch yuh awa?And also afraid you would enjoy it?
mero wrote:
timelapse wrote:They had a good laugh at me.I was apparently the village fassyman

Lmaoo. From village fassy to 2nr fassy.

Progress

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 28th, 2021, 5:45 pm

Only way to counter ignorant people is with more ignorance.
I had one neighbour across to road who after drinking his rum will come home after midnight and park up in front his house opposite my bedroom and play 105 or some PNM talkshow loudly. The cooli3 next door have pool party in the backyard but have the speaker boxes in the front right next to my bedroom.

I took my jam for months, till across the road daughter had a baby and next door wife mother got sick. I went down south came back with a 3 ton truck loaded with DJ music. Built a wall from the front yard down the adjoining wall. 12:01am I started with SOAD Aerials.
Sat in the gallery cleaning my galil.

I've never had a problem again, in fact next door moved out. We now have an understanding.
Last edited by rollingstock on April 28th, 2021, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 28th, 2021, 5:50 pm

timelapse wrote:Hoss just go and ruff up he ras nah man.Talking doesn't work on the deaf.
Men will defend them kinda fools with reasons such as ' you jealous' and dem kinda sheit.Buy a mike and start playing jim reeves , indian funeral music,baby shark all day, every day.Point it at his house.Something will have to give

u telling d man to go play song like PUT YOUR SWEET LIPS A LITTLE CLOSER TO THE PHONE to another man ? .... ppl might get d wrong idea ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:poke:

before u tell d man go play some death metal , dem sound boys does run like cockroach when they hear metal .... in my old store location had a cd cart indian youth who used to leave all of chaguanas main road to come park in front my store to play gaza\gully sh1t music he selling , he had a 2 12 set & me with my lil 1 12 full range self powered box used to level some hard metal in hmc when he come , after 10 mins man gone yes , he couldnt take take dat kinda music in he head .... :twisted:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 28th, 2021, 6:07 pm

Mr Noisy ,I remember him
I tell op to buy a mike.You cannot disrespect a mike by playing anything else other than what I stated.Was more thinking along the lines of This world is not my home.
Rovin wrote:
timelapse wrote:Hoss just go and ruff up he ras nah man.Talking doesn't work on the deaf.

u telling d man to go play song like PUT YOUR SWEET LIPS A LITTLE CLOSER TO THE PHONE to another man ? .... ppl might get d wrong idea ...

:poke:

before u tell d man go play some death metal , dem sound boys does run like cockroach when they hear metal .... in my old store location had a cd cart indian youth who used to leave all of chaguanas main road to come park in front my store to play gaza\gully sh1t music he selling , he had a 2 12 set & me with my lil 1 12 full range self powered box used to level some hard metal in hmc when he come , after 10 mins man gone yes , he couldnt take take dat kinda music in he head .... :twisted:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 28th, 2021, 6:23 pm

nice defense :mrgreen:

nah not noisy , a other indian guy , i didnt see him around much so look like he came out on some evenings or just for d christmas time to make a hustle ...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 28th, 2021, 6:26 pm

Also,Rovin you around the car music scene.Whats your take on these zesser songs in cars and the associated tuning?.That awful 55 hz bass line I find is completely noisy

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 28th, 2021, 7:09 pm

timelapse wrote:Also,Rovin you around the car music scene.Whats your take on these zesser songs in cars and the associated tuning?.That awful 55 hz bass line I find is completely noisy

since d late 80s as a young guy i going carshows, so i have seen\heard d "evolution" of local "car audio" from then to now

10yrs ago i voiced my opinion online about local 1tone bass & too much ear busting distorted mids & ppl bashed me, so i never said anything online about it again, havent gone to a carshow in about 5-6yrs but thru fb & YT i see what ppl doing out there ... no comment

as for d zesser songs : i never listen to radio stations that play that nor dunno what song or who is hot , occasionally i might glance something scrolling on fb but otherwise i completely not in that world , same thing with chutney

doesnt mean i out of d hard pong but past yrs only bass i listen to or play is those rebassed songs which is a different type of bass from anything that were heard in d past ... some ppl create really interesting bass takes on normal pop songs & even some 30-40yr old songs, there is nothing like killer ultra lows

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » April 28th, 2021, 8:24 pm

rollingstock wrote:Only way to counter ignorant people is with more ignorance.
I had one neighbour across to road who after drinking his rum will come home after midnight and park up in front his house opposite my bedroom and play 105 or some PNM talkshow loudly. The cooli3 next door have pool party in the backyard but have the speaker boxes in the front right next to my bedroom.

I took my jam for months, till across the road daughter had a baby and next door wife mother got sick. I went down south came back with a 3 ton truck loaded with DJ music. Built a wall from the front yard down the adjoining wall. 12:01am I started with SOAD Aerials.
Sat in the gallery cleaning my galil.

I've never had a problem again, in fact next door moved out. We now have an understanding.

Quite correct. Fight Fire with Fire.

Also quick one to remember, check and see what time they does go and sleep. If they want to play music whole night, let them, eventually they will have to fall asleep some time.
Then jam them with some Death Metal music. This kinda music will wake the dead, trust me.
Be resilient, keep at this and soon they will eventually stop.

Just last year my cousin complain to me, during the lockdown, he neighbor dem does have big lime inviting all he friend and family to lime. Jamming music whole night, in dem self powered box (laughing and singing). Living country side so police doh pass. Mih cousin is a quiet fella so he doh wah cause confusion.
Gone down by him ah night to lime (mih van load up with music). AA neighbor dem start, heavy kanchan and sundar popo then followed by journey and survivor (real kinda mix down).
Now ah reach by mih cousin late bout 10pm. Ah tell him is whole night up till daylight we liming.
About 12am ah crank up, 1 full hour ah death metal and loud.
This was the link from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvUBuyae64I
Take off mih music after, the neighbor dem quiet, some ah dem leave too. They try and start back they music but ah put on mines one time. Not ah note from them.
End up leaving my van by mih cousin for about ah week, tell him use it when he neighbor dem f'ing round. To this day he has zero problem with them.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 29th, 2021, 12:22 am

i need to step up from my champian 10

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby hindian » April 29th, 2021, 5:24 am

About 11 years ago I was still living at my parents house and we had this neighbor opposite who used to come out every evening with his little Sharp component system and face it in our direction and crank up while he siddong in he yard building a weed to smoke. For hours he doing this. Until one day I realised I can turn off his system with my remote from my component system ( got that idea from a tuner right here). Boy did I have fun for the next week and he was non the wiser lmao. Eventually, there was peace cuz he get fed up of getting up to put on the system or to turn up the volume. He told my nextdoor neighbor that something wrong with his radio and wanted to know a good technician to fix it. We still laugh about it today.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”