Forums

Energy Minister Franklyn Khan has died

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Energy Minister Franklyn Khan has died

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 1:04 pm

Redman wrote:You mean he win, get the docs but he just put his spin on it-they eh publish it??

Forget the antics- deal with what they have done.

if it was that clear they would have wine back.

Again NEGLIGENCE is the bar-different from acknowledging they did crap.

You had the UNCs finest legal team-Ramlogan,Ramdeen,Debedeen and Nelson-45M worth of fees pass and apparently pass back they eh really make progress until after elections men start to bail
2019 -now the UNC have the pivotal witness statements.... besides cherry picking some juicy parts....they boil down.
What is the picture painted by the WHOLE of the witness statement??

The facts are that the same Nelson QC plead guilty to corruption with Ramlogan and Ramdeen.
You feel it beyond probability that the NEGLIGENCE case was stretched...at the state expense to the benefit of the pay for play UNC legal dream team.

I like how you all remember events with just enough omission of the truth to sound like you know something. The PRIVY COUNCIL suggested that there was political interference in the dropping of the case, not me, not Anand, not Ramdeen. Try again, or change ollour formation cuz ollour defense porous like de borders. :roll:

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 10th, 2021, 1:14 pm

I wonder how he wife doing?.considering the millions they siphoned, they should be fine

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 10th, 2021, 1:24 pm

No sheeeeit !!!there was political interference???-you needed the PC to realise that????

Its a political case- start to finish....now establish the Negligence aspect...cuz the Q here isnt whether they did tootz(they did) but whether there is negligence...to a level that will hold up in court.

The facts are that the same Nelson QC plead guilty to corruption with Ramlogan and Ramdeen pay for play....
You feel it beyond probability that the NEGLIGENCE case was stretched...at the state expense to the benefit of the pay for play UNC legal dream team???

What did the witness statements say in their entirety???-not what the cherry picked paragraph says....if that is the best Balgobin can do after a PC run led by Anand himself...then the witness statements seem rather useless to the UNCs 'fight for justice'

you keep fighting that noise cuz it matches your politics.....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 1:35 pm

Redman wrote:No sheeeeit !!!there was political interference???-you needed the PC to realise that????

Its a political case- start to finish....now establish the Negligence aspect...cuz the Q here isnt whether they did tootz(they did) but whether there is negligence...to a level that will hold up in court.

The facts are that the same Nelson QC plead guilty to corruption with Ramlogan and Ramdeen pay for play....
You feel it beyond probability that the NEGLIGENCE case was stretched...at the state expense to the benefit of the pay for play UNC legal dream team???

What did the witness statements say in their entirety???-not what the cherry picked paragraph says....if that is the best Balgobin can do after a PC run led by Anand himself...then the witness statements seem rather useless to the UNCs 'fight for justice'

you keep fighting that noise cuz it matches your politics.....

Dummy, only the LFD RFD PNM was accused of political influence in DROPPING the case. Ollour sub bench thin, because if that is your counterpoint, then maybe P*rnsie need to sub the sub.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 10th, 2021, 3:09 pm

What is it you said to me about running down white folks for their opinion?

Here you are pivoting on a suggestion...not a ruling mind you.. of the same white folk...whose opinion you disdained because they don't fit your politics.
Base hypocrisy...

More relevantly...
...why would the UNC drop the whole deal after reading the witness statements they went to the PC for?

If the witness statements supported the UNC claim of Negligence on MJs part,the unc would have been flogging it till now...and correctly so.

However they have not gone a step further...why is that?

The simplest conclusion is that it didn't.

The UNC dream team was taking payment for playment.They made 45M off of the case.
Nelson QC...pled guilty and implicated And and Gerry.

You think it is only the Petrotrin case?

Of course tantie Kamla knew nothing about the wholesale fraud taking place under her nose...not like she is a SC or nuttin.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Redman wrote:What is it you said to me about running down white folks for their opinion?

Here you are pivoting on a suggestion...not a ruling mind you.. of the same white folk...whose opinion you disdained because they don't fit your politics.
Base hypocrisy...

More relevantly...
...why would the UNC drop the whole deal after reading the witness statements they went to the PC for?

If the witness statements supported the UNC claim of Negligence on MJs part,the unc would have been flogging it till now...and correctly so.

However they have not gone a step further...why is that?

The simplest conclusion is that it didn't.

The UNC dream team was taking payment for playment.They made 45M off of the case.
Nelson QC...pled guilty and implicated And and Gerry.

You think it is only the Petrotrin case?

Of course tantie Kamla knew nothing about the wholesale fraud taking place under her nose...not like she is a SC or nuttin.

Arse there is a reason why hundreds of years of jurisprudence is relied upon from the PC as the ultimate arbiter for legal matters. They weren't called upon to make that pronouncement, but when they go out of their way to even suggest that Arse Wari interfered to get the case dismissed, then its simply their way of saying 'we have eyes on you".
Where did the UNC "drop" the issue?, for as far as I know it was dismissed in 2016 when LFD RFD PNM clowns and ethically and morally bankrupt 7 year, never win a case AG Arse Wari took over. How convenient that the man with nothing to lose, terminally ill corrupt and unethical Nelson suddenly turns LFD RFD PNM after he also suddenly gave a 180 degree walk back on an opinion given just a year or so before.
The failed World GTL project had a final cost of US$399 million (TT$2.8 billion) and was eventually sold to NiQuan for US$35 million (TT$245 million), Energy Minister Franklin Khan told Parliament last June.
Let that last part sink into your thick skull, but then again you're tha arse who dismissed an unwarranted and arseholish move to spend $300M on a plant which we own 10% as nothing :roll:
BTW it get gas yet? Musse waiting for Ruby!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 10th, 2021, 3:56 pm

Friends,

Please stop.

The UNC has LOST the elections and nothing can get them back into power atm.

Zoom has said over and over that the UNC is not important at this stage.

Don’t work yourselves up.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 10th, 2021, 3:58 pm

yeah the covid have them wind up toys panties in a bunch

MaxPower wrote:Friends,

Please stop.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 10th, 2021, 4:21 pm

As usual you revert to your stock in trade.
More blather.

The pivotal witness statements probably didn't support the UNCs claim of Negligence.Hence radio silence from Balgobin and Anand....but dem get their cut already...45M...Nelson pled guilty to the kickback deals.
It isn't hard to see that Anan stretched cases.so he and Gerry could eat ah food.
Not like it's the only one.All day silk had to be paid for.

Negligence was the charge..again tough to prove Negligence vs bad decisions...in a business as complex as Petrotrin.
Nothing you posted has added to your point.. unsurprisingly.

Political interference at the start and political interference at the end..its PETROTRIN...that was .stated already...yet you blathering on.

Now yuh quoting what PC is for cuz they pelt a stone at Al Rawi....yet in your usual bigotry you had a problem with white people opinions wrt Poten and Associates when they validated GORTT actions.

You all over the place and nowhere.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 5:02 pm

Redman wrote:As usual you revert to your stock in trade.
More blather.

The pivotal witness statements probably didn't support the UNCs claim of Negligence.Hence radio silence from Balgobin and Anand....but dem get their cut already...45M...Nelson pled guilty to the kickback deals.
It isn't hard to see that Anan stretched cases.so he and Gerry could eat ah food.
Not like it's the only one.All day silk had to be paid for.

Negligence was the charge..again tough to prove Negligence vs bad decisions...in a business as complex as Petrotrin.
Nothing you posted has added to your point.. unsurprisingly.

Political interference at the start and political interference at the end..its PETROTRIN...that was .stated already...yet you blathering on.

Now yuh quoting what PC is for cuz they pelt a stone at Al Rawi....yet in your usual bigotry you had a problem with white people opinions wrt Poten and Associates when they validated GORTT actions.

You all over the place and nowhere.

So, so much dotish to unpack here, *sigh*
Too bad for you that these things are not litigated in the court of the Red Colostomy Bag :roll:
The matter wasn't decided on because Arse Wari run interference and made sure that the case never saw the light of day, not surprising since it seems to be the only way a 7 year law school man could "win" a case. :roll: However the fervour in which Arse Wari and the LFD RFD PNM including the LYING JUHN Scarfy tried to keep Balgobin from obtaining the statements of Chan Tack and Baptiste screams innocence ent?
Secondly Colos, apples to apples, Poten has absolutely nothing to do with, and no comparison to what is our Constitutionally bound highest court.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 10th, 2021, 5:55 pm

You unpack your dotish yourself, you obviously have much to do.

As stated the point here is that the case at the outset, was tainted by the pay for play UNC legal team made up of the AG and Senators Gerry.
So it is probable that they stretched for the charge....cuz it was money in their pockets...45M
They then spent a few years filing little to progress the case...Why???
That combined with the fact that the Anand himself has read Chan Tack and Baptiste's statements and left it there, says much about the contents of the statements.
If they showed that Jones was negligent..I'm sure it would be public knowledge.

As I said already MJ did crap...whether it met the legal requirements of a Negligence charge is what is at question.

You repeating stuff that isn't in question wouldn't change anything.

And Poten wasn't about anything other than your reference to white people's opinion when you were shown to be talking crap.

It's your bigoted hypocrisy that is the point not Poten or the PC jurisdictions.

You know that.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 10th, 2021, 6:04 pm

MaxPower wrote:Friends,

Please stop.

Yup

UNC not in power nor are they running the county. Once you not in power you are not important.

The red government is and they are responsible for all actions we see day to day.

So far they the red government failed in every which way. Total failure

But at the end of it UNC is too blame.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 10th, 2021, 6:06 pm

Redman wrote:You unpack your dotish yourself, you obviously have much to do.

As stated the point here is that the case at the outset, was tainted by the pay for play UNC legal team made up of the AG and Senators Gerry.
So it is probable that they stretched for the charge....cuz it was money in their pockets...45M
That combined with the fact that the Anand himself has read Chan Tack and Baptiste's statements and left it there, says much about the contents of the statements.

As I said already MJ did crap...whether it met the legal requirements of a Negligence charge is what is at question.

And Poten wasn't about anything other than your reference to white people's opinion when you were shown to be talking crap.

It's your bigoted hypocrisy that is the point not Poten or the PC jurisdictions.

You know that.
Red puss , its time to stop posting.

Go change your pad and come back tomorrow.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 6:54 pm

Redman wrote:You unpack your dotish yourself, you obviously have much to do.

You know that.

You're stupid and ignorant. The timeline didn't allow for Malcolm Jones' civil matter to progress. Are you really so stupid and thick headed? How on earth Arse Wari dropped the case then? He went back in facking time? The case was still an active one, but here you are with your utter dotishness about the cases' merits, like you're an unbiased bystander :roll:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 11th, 2021, 7:29 am

Morning dumbass and Zoombindranath

I am biased....I should be since the UNC AG was getting kickbacks to persecute political cases.
I am biased ...Gerry and the AG was cutting and pasting for big money.

I am biased...Kamla Persad Bissesaar SC was overseeing all of that and more ...big time lawyer but clueless as to the indepth fraud in the AGs chair.

So yes I'm biased...that however doesn't change the realities of this case.

Proving Negligence is a high hurdle... especially in the context of Petrotrin.

Your UNC legal team was on the take.
Why would a QC plead guilty?...money was passing back to AG and Gerry...They were studying 45M in fees that they sharing not protection of the people's interest.

Anand and Balgobin have the witness statements that you quoted...yet beyond a tepid cherry pick...are silent since 2019..Why?
Isn't it possible that the statements didn't support the Negligence charge.?

...you both seem unable to accept that the case may have been a long shot to win from the start.Not part of the UNC good narrative.

Blather on Jr.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 11th, 2021, 8:17 am

Redman wrote:Morning dumbass and Zoombindranath

I am biased....I should be since the UNC AG was getting kickbacks to persecute political cases.

I am biased...Kamla Persad Bissesaar SC was overseeing all of that and more ...big time lawyer but clueless as to the indepth fraud in the AGs chair.

Why would a QC plead guilty?...money was passing back to AG and Gerry...They were studying 45M in fees that they sharing not protection of the people's interest.

Anand and Balgobin have the witness statements that you quoted...yet beyond a tepid cherry pick...are silent since 2019..Why?

...you both seem unable to accept that the case may have been a long shot to win from the start.Not part of the UNC good narrative.

Blather on Jr.
Yawn

All hearsay and red government harassment.

Looks like Rowlair does give you a face job everynight

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 11th, 2021, 9:36 am

Hearsay?

QC Nelson was tried and convicted for corruption. If he is guilty of a kickback conspiracy, who did he conspire with?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 11th, 2021, 9:38 am

the beatup remains strong here

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 11th, 2021, 9:41 am

Habit7 wrote:Hearsay?

QC Nelson was tried and convicted for corruption. If he is guilty of a kickback conspiracy, who did he conspire with?
He played the red government tune and was brought out, his rewards for false information will have him set for life.

30 peices of silver does a lot

Another case of emailgate

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 11th, 2021, 9:47 am

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Hearsay?

He played the red government tune and was brought out, his rewards for false information will have him set for life.

30 peices of silver does a lot

Another case of emailgate

Now this is hearsay.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 11th, 2021, 9:33 pm

Redman wrote:Morning dumbass and Zoombindranath

...you both seem unable to accept that the case may have been a long shot to win from the start. Not part of the UNC good narrative.

Blather on Jr.

JackarseFack, Beh Beh Cuffie buss the mark about Malcolm Jones case being dropped DAYS before receipt of the official written opinion of Nelson. Yet here you are with your dotish arse arguing about who is a better lawyer when a political activist kick up JUHN Scarfy and Arse Wari to the point where even the Privy Council weighed in and called it political. Your team of bumblers couldn't even keep their kant closed before conspiring to free their own from a case in which the chance of being found liable for breach of fiduciary duty was very high.
You still talking sheit about statements when the fact is the case was dropped so the merits and outcome will never be known because of corrupt collusion between Nelson and Arse Wari. Your logic here is dotish to the point of retarded.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 12th, 2021, 6:57 am

You sound like a real unc lawyer dumbass ....witness statements irrelevant when there is money to be made.

In their angst to jam the PNM and eat ah 45m food the unc lawyers witheld material witness statements from disclosure.
In their angst to kill the case Cuffie buss the mark early.

Martin Daly said the PC alluded to political interference on both sides.He white so I eh know how you would take his opinion.This after he watched the entire PC hearing.Not just the cherry picked part that bad for the PNM

As stated multiple times the Baptiste and Chan Tack statements are what Nelson used to kill it.
Balgobin and Anand have these statements in hand...having gone to the PC to get sight of them in order to determine whether the people's interest.

Yet he has been quiet...as has Balgobin.

These two champion s of the people haven't published the statements to vindicate themselves.

That says alot.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 6:59 am

Redman wrote:You sound like a real unc lawyer dumbass ....witness statements irrelevant when there is money to be made.

In their angst to jam the PNM and eat ah 45m food the unc lawyers witheld material witness statements from disclosure.

Martin Daly said the PC alluded to political interference on both sides.He white so I eh know how you would take his opinion.This after he watched the entire PC hearing.Not just the cherry picked part that bad for the PNM

As stated multiple times the Baptiste and Chan Tack statements are what Nelson used to kill it.
Balgobin and Anand have these statements in hand...having gone to the PC to get sight of them in order to determine whether the people's interest.

These two champion s of the people haven't published the statements to vindicate themselves.

That says alot.

unc lawyers always wins their cases Redpus

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 12th, 2021, 7:02 am

They better....cuz they certainly can't win an election.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 7:04 am

Redman wrote:They better....cuz they certainly can't win an election.

Look at Bago,

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 12th, 2021, 7:08 am

Redman wrote:You sound like a real unc lawyer dumbass ....witness statements irrelevant when there is money to be made.

That says alot.

Few things here Dotishee.
Arse Wari colluded with Nelson and had the case dropped.
The plan was always to drop the case, as evidenced by Beh Beh's "bussing the mark" DAYS before the advice from shyster Nelson was received
What exactly are you expecting Balgobin and Ramlogan to say AFTER the case has been dropped. The UNC has already made its position known.
PETROTRIN, a State enterprise in case you dotishly didn't know, brought that case against Malcolm Jones. Which asinine planet do you live on to expect a Board chaired by the PERSONAL lawyer of JUHN Scarfy to attempt to re-litigate it?
Any attempt to try to relitigate it could be seen as malicious prosecution since Arm Wrestling Arsehole Arse Wari dropped the case already
Malcolm Jones is dead.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 12th, 2021, 7:09 am

Lol
You get pitiful when you dregsing
Lol de man say bago.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 12th, 2021, 7:15 am

Redman wrote:Lol
You get pitiful when you dregsing
Lol de man say bago.

You and your dummy tag team partner P*rnHabit7 need to come up with a better strategy than pantyman hissy fits and storming off when you get a cutarse. It reeks of Form 2 girlism, and as the frontline LFD RFD PNM 2NRers I think your handlers expect better of you.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 12th, 2021, 7:47 am

So you inject yourself into a conversation talking about winning an online ole talk session and complaining about tag teaming

12 year old much?

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 12th, 2021, 9:50 am

Has the pnm ever been good for anything?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”