Forums

Energy Minister Franklyn Khan has died

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Energy Minister Franklyn Khan has died

Postby widdyphuck » May 12th, 2021, 9:54 am

matr1x wrote:Has the pnm ever been good for anything?
Giving bl@ck people false hope.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 12th, 2021, 10:56 am

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 12th, 2021, 11:52 am

wtf wrote:

Well give them credit... they know how to keep most afro trinidadians under manners while in government to the point that i'm impressed hence why the syrian community use the party as a buffer. The things pnm are doing now, imagine if Kamla did it? PNM tuner crew would have been on the ball. Their base prefers to live (or die) in squalor dreaming of Wakanda one day than having a non-afro government in power, meanwhile party financiers laugh focusing on generational wealth.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 12:32 pm

Habit7 wrote:

What a load of fu*king horse5hit

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 12:35 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
wtf wrote:

Well give them credit... they know how to keep most afro trinidadians under manners while in government to the point that i'm impressed hence why the syrian community use the party as a buffer. The things pnm are doing now, imagine if Kamla did it? PNM tuner crew would have been on the ball. Their base prefers to live (or die) in squalor dreaming of Wakanda one day than having a non-afro government in power, meanwhile party financiers laugh focusing on generational wealth.
Habit7 lives a nice life, he got his HDC though the back door. People like Habit7 are blood suckers that will sell our Africans into slavery once he lives a nice life.

Just ask elitetuntun he sells slaves everyday

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 12th, 2021, 1:13 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
wtf wrote:

What hogwash.

I don't know who can tell what ethnicity as a group what to do, but for many afro trinis what the PNM does is of no concern to them. The Syrian community support both sides. George Nicholas disagreed with Jack Warner and got Transport stripped from his portfolio, Gerry Hadeed called Kamla corrupt and her cabinet a bunch of rats and still got a ministry. The very Andrew Gabriel who UNC making heavy weather over some event he had, was a UNC senator, but they will never admit that. The UNC is just threatened by microcosms that challenge them against the Afro dominated PNM, so they attack Syrians, Venezuelans, Tobagonians, Caricom nationals. Thus they make themselves attractive to their Indo base but abhorrent to everyone else. Syro Trinis are Trinis, stop attacking them.

Kamla put TT on a 3mth SoE and locked up thousands of ppl for no reason, her minister had a video of him with 2 Vene hookers doing drugs with them and she didn't fire him, she badly proclaimed part of a law to free Panday and their financiers from corruption, her best minister is wanted by Interpol, her AG is on 2 different criminal charges and many more...and you talking about what PNM did now? Anything close to that?

And this is one of the reasons UNC lost the 2020 elections, they continue to portray afro Trinis as sufferers. PNM's base is the EW Corridor and San Fernando, not just the Laventilles which has a very low voter turn out. I don't know what squalor you believe the PNM base lives in but they are very middle class and upwardly mobile. Ask yourself which constituency attracts more rent, Diego Martin West or Siparia? Which one has more services, smoother roads, better utilities and growth in population?

Continue to create your own reality and you will be disappointed and crying in your pillow on election night...again.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 12th, 2021, 4:04 pm

Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
wtf wrote:

What hogwash.

I don't know who can tell what ethnicity as a group what to do, but for many afro trinis what the PNM does is of no concern to them. The Syrian community support both sides. George Nicholas disagreed with Jack Warner and got Transport stripped from his portfolio, Gerry Hadeed called Kamla corrupt and her cabinet a bunch of rats and still got a ministry. The very Andrew Gabriel who UNC making heavy weather over some event he had, was a UNC senator, but they will never admit that. The UNC is just threatened by microcosms that challenge them against the Afro dominated PNM, so they attack Syrians, Venezuelans, Tobagonians, Caricom nationals. Thus they make themselves attractive to their Indo base but abhorrent to everyone else. Syro Trinis are Trinis, stop attacking them.

Kamla put TT on a 3mth SoE and locked up thousands of ppl for no reason, her minister had a video of him with 2 Vene hookers doing drugs with them and she didn't fire him, she badly proclaimed part of a law to free Panday and their financiers from corruption, her best minister is wanted by Interpol, her AG is on 2 different criminal charges and many more...and you talking about what PNM did now? Anything close to that?

And this is one of the reasons UNC lost the 2020 elections, they continue to portray afro Trinis as sufferers. PNM's base is the EW Corridor and San Fernando, not just the Laventilles which has a very low voter turn out. I don't know what squalor you believe the PNM base lives in but they are very middle class and upwardly mobile. Ask yourself which constituency attracts more rent, Diego Martin West or Siparia? Which one has more services, smoother roads, better utilities and growth in population?

Continue to create your own reality and you will be disappointed and crying in your pillow on election night...again.

Propaganda

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 12th, 2021, 4:10 pm

Wraith King wrote:Propaganda

Thanks for joining Tuner today just to tell me that. It is almost as if you are another tuner who is too scared to respond so you create another username.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 12th, 2021, 5:01 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Thanks for joining Tuner today just to tell me that. It is almost as if you are another tuner who is too scared to respond so you create another username.

Your attempt at an insult is noted and disregarded. I've been visiting the forum and reading the comments for almost two years. I saw a lot of your biased and inaccurate comments so I decided to create an account and call you out on it. I get the impression you're rewarded for your efforts on this forum and possibly other forums as well (surely you can't be paid for promoting propaganda on solely one forum) because you put a lot of effort in being misleading.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 5:04 pm

Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
wtf wrote:

What hogwash.

Ah feeding me cows right now , so will respond later to the utter f*cking 5hit you just posted.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 12th, 2021, 5:14 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Your attempt at an insult is noted and disregarded. I've been visiting the forum and reading the comments for almost two years. I saw a lot of your biased and inaccurate comments so I decided to create an account and call you out on it. I get the impression you're rewarded for your efforts on this forum and possibly other forums as well (surely you can't be paid for promoting propaganda on solely one forum) because you put a lot of effort in being misleading.

You actually want to try refuting what I said not just attacking me in classic ad hominem logical fallacy?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 5:44 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
wtf wrote:

What hogwash.

Ah feeding me cows right now , so will respond later to the utter f*cking 5hit you just posted.
Ok kant Habit7 this is by the red government Selwyn Cudjoe.

Selwyn Cudjoe must be a UNC

The black betrayed.

By Dr Selwyn R. Cudjoe
March 09, 2020
[http://www]AFTER my article appeared in the Express last Sunday I received the following note: “Gd Mr Cudjoe. I have been reading your articles in the newspapers for a while and I want to invite to come and take a look at East Port of Spain where we live. My name is Aaron St John. I am 41 years old and was born in this city. It has not changed for all my life. It remains the same dirty, nasty undeveloped, unprotected and it’s only getting worse and more dangerous. Our lives are not improving and a deep sadness covers every home and everyone in and around the city.

“I want to invite you and also the media to come and see what we have been dealing with over 50 years—50 years of neglect. Our grandparents and parents some of them are already dead. They died of sadness, unhappiness, shame and bitterness. Please come and see for yourself and maybe they will listen to you or not but at least u would (have) done a great deed for your people, the children of slaves.”
I couldn’t ignore Aaron’s letter. I went to East Port of Spain to see things for myself. This is my modus operandi. The previous Sunday I referred to a report I did on Torrib Trace Presbyterian School in 2005 about the callous racial manner in which some teachers there treated black students. I spent about three days documenting conditions there. Lennox Sirjusingh concluded that black professionals, black children, and black parents and I lied about the conditions there because the “responsible Presbyterian Primary Schools Board of Education investigated and found no evidence of the allegation” (Express, February 29). Other people tell the truth; black people lie about their conditions.
I met Aaron on Wednesday. He painted a bleak picture of the area. He believed PNM failed to take care of its own. Other residents shared his concerns. He remembers two photos in his grandmother’s living room: Jesus Christ and Eric Williams. They were the twin leaders of his home. His grandmother kept a dried-up balisier in her home.
“It was wasting away, but she never throw it away.”
She never missed voting in an election.
He remembers: “When time come to vote she would rush to the polling station even though she couldn’t see very well. Such was her love for the PNM.”
Aaron believes his grandmother’s devotion was never reciprocated. They (the members of Parliament) never loved the people as the people love the party.
“Our parents should have fired them a long time ago. Our downfall in town is that we believe in the PNM so much that we accepted being deceived by them. For years, we have called evil good. But love has no colour, no gender, no race and the PNM does not show us that love.”
He continued: “We have four parliamentarians in Parliament (Fitzgerald Hinds, Marlene McDonald, Stuart Young and Adrian Leonce) but they do nothing for us. We don’t see them. We have no political clout in the party. Our schools (Success Laventille Secondary, South East Port of Spain Secondary and primary schools Eastern Boys’ Government and Eastern Government Girls’ are broken and under-protected. They are under-developed and under-performing.”
Aaron claims that the physical surrounding of these places leaves much to be desired.
He says: “The stench of faeces and urine around the school (South East Port of Spain Secondary) makes it undesirable for educating the young minds of the area. These schools have nothing going on for them. Homeless people walk around smoking crack. This makes things look hopeless.”
This neglect disturbs Aaron greatly. He pulls out a Sunday Guardian article from his bag which lists prominent men who came out of that area. They include Dr Alvin Hilaire, Central Bank Governor; George Chambers, former prime minister; and Clinton Bernard, former CJ.
Errol “Bush” Holder, a long-standing member of the community, says: “It hurts my heart to see what’s going on now…We can’t walk up Nelson Street now…because of the vagrants living in the river and we might catch a disease. It’s a shame to see how the place has become” (September 1, 2019).
This article reminds of what he considers a lost Arcadia.
I visited the area yesterday morning. I took a taxi to Duncan and Prince streets, walked across Prince Street, turned on George Street, turned on Charlotte Street and ended up in a Port of Spain secondary school. The stench on George and Cockton streets was suffocating but I persevered.
The friendliness, cleanliness and warmth within the school contrasted with offensive-smelling surrounding. Inside the school, I spoke with Dean Roger Martin, whose commitment to the school and his pupils are boundless. Colins Wason, a math teacher who offers his services freely to the children on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, says: “I come back to give something back to the country and the school.”
Another English teacher was studiously at work.
She attended to her students’ needs assiduously. She preferred to remain nameless.
I asked the dean what kind of assistance the school receives from its parliamentary representative.
I was told: “We haven’t seen Marlene in years. She has never come to this school and asked a question even though her office is on Piccadilly Street.”
I also asked what kind of assistance the school receives from its past students or members of the black community. The answer was in the negative. Representing one’s community faithfully or giving back seems to be a foreign concept to many of us.
Fortunately, the people within the school had other ideas of what constituted service. I will speak of those challenges next week.

Dr Selwyn R. Cudjoe
March 31, 2020
PART 2
[http://www]In response to my column of three weeks ago, “Black Betrayal,” a critic attacked me in a slanderous manner. Mercifully, the Express deleted the more vitriolic aspects of his original letter. He claimed I invented Aaron St. John to carry on my nefarious agenda.
St. John responded:
“My name is Aaron Kerwin St. John, son of Gemma St. John, and grandson of Ester St. John. I am very real although certain persons would choose not to see the truth…They would rather we, the ordinary people, just shut up and be sad, unhappy, and poor, and continue, no matter what, to support this wickedness called governance by the PNM.

“PNM has deceived our parents and grandparents and thousands of poor simple and ordinary black people. Every African community is in trouble with gangs, crime, guns and inequality in the distribution of our country’s wealth. We have been waiting for the PNM to make our lives better but our lives are not changing. Our grandparents and parents owned nothing. So black people children don’t inherit nothing from our parents but an old house, old appliances and a crime infested community” (March 14).
On Wednesday Anthony Wilson questioned the propriety of a $1.5 billion bond offering that was given to NCB Global Finance of which Angus Young, the brother of Stuart Young, is the CEO.
Wilson notes that the $1.5 billion bond that NCB Global Finance Ltd. received “has a term of 20 years and carries a fixed interest rate of 5.74 percent per annum. That means that the government must pay $86.1 million a year for the next 20 years to the bond holders or a total of $1.722 billion in interest on the life of the bond.
“The issues include that in its Request for Proposals for the $1.5 billion bond, the Ministry of Finance may have deviated from established practice by omitting some traditional bidders from the mandate to raise money for the government” (Express, March 25).
On March 9, Kamla Persad-Bissessar listed the loans (TT$357 million) the government borrowed from NCB Global Finance. She asked: “How is it that a company which has such small asset base (TT$383 million) is able to loan the Government close to TT$ 1 billion” (Monday Night Forum). Now we have added another TT$1.5 billion.
Subsequently Persad-Bissessar queried the NCB bond transaction of which Wilson spoke. The Minister of Finance responded: “When we borrow from Scotia or Republic Bank, we borrow from the bank….So the Government has borrowed from NCB, not from Angus Young. That is the absurdity of what the Leader of the Opposition is saying. Angus Young is just an employee of NCB. NCB is majority owned by Michael Chin-Lee. Angus Young just works there” (my italics).
Angus Young isn’t just another NCB worker. It is entirely appropriate for Persad-Bissessar to query the probity of the government’s largess to NCB.
The Minister of Finance disdainfully dismissed Kamla’s concerns: “How on earth could an entity that is owned by a Jamaican billionaire benefit the brother of a Cabinet minister? It’s nonsense and I didn’t know why the Opposition Leader continues along those lines….It’s nonsense.”
Wish it were nonsense.
Other questions still remain: Was there a competitive request for proposals to underwrite the Government’s bond? If so, what are the names of the other bidders and what were their interest rates, legal fees and commitment fees? Shouldn’t the Ministry of Finance disclose the responses of the other bidders in the interest of transparency?
Our government bonds are analogous to the $1.2 trillion municipal bond market in the United States. All this easy money breeds “a thick layer of sleaze atop many municipal financings, with corruption tracing from white-shoe Wall Street firms all the way…to a state governor’s spouse. Today’s municipal bond market presents a sordid tale of fast dealing, price manipulation, even bribery” (“The Big Sleaze in Muni Bonds Mix Politics, and Big Taxpayer Subsidies,” CNN Money).
Terrence P. Para, one of the authors of the above article, shares the following story: “In March of last year, a dentist, one Dr. Billy Collins, began serving a 5 1/4 -year prison term for extortion and tax fraud. Collins who was married to Martha Layne Collins, governor of Kentucky at the time her spouse committed his crimes, regularly demanded that Wall Street firms pay him if they wished to do municipal bond business with their state.”
I do not claim that any shenanigans necessarily took place in the NCB transaction but it is disingenuous to suggest that there is no connection between politics and bond transactions. It is entirely appropriate for Persad-Bissessar to raise concerns about what transpired in that transaction, especially when it is the largest T&T dollar bond issued by the current administration.
I have been asking why the black members of the Government and their families are not as fortunate in their dealings with government as their non-black counterparts. I have said: “The rabble is looking, listening and whispering that the PNM continues to betray black people, its main supporters….
“Whispers on the ground suggest that the higher echelon of the PNM feel they can whine on and insult its black supporters and at election time, all they have to do is ‘throw some corn for de fowls and de fowls go nyam it up” (May 28, 2019).
This is why St. John’s comments are so important and the bond arrangement with Angus Young’s company should be subjected to further circumspection especially after our global ratings have decreased to BBB- from BBB which will result in the further deterioration of the country’s growth in the next few years (S&P Global Ratings, March 26).
I will return to this topic next week.

By Dr Selwyn R. Cudjoe
April 13, 2020

“They say the sun will shine for all/But in some people’s world, it doesn’t shine at all./ So much been said, so little been done./ They still killing the people/ And they having their fun”

—Bob Marley, “Crisis”
PART 3
[http://www]I have been writing about the plight of black people in Trinidad and Tobago for a while. Like Marvin Gaye, sometimes it “make me wanna holler/The way they do my life” (“Inner City Blues”). I have argued that we will never solve black impoverishment unless we see it as a national problem that demands the same resolve that we brought to combat the coronavirus pandemic.

On March 30, 1986, I addressed the 35th Anniversary Emancipation Celebration of the Spiritual Baptists. I said, “Today, in Trinidad and Tobago, the plight of the black man [and woman] is truly alarming. Most of us are at the bottom of the economic ladder, with the highest levels of unemployment, and, with the coming economic crisis we can confidently predict that we will receive the worst end of it.” (Afterword to Eudora Thomas, A History of the Shouter Baptists in Trinidad & Tobago.)
On July 2019, I wrote: “Sometimes I wonder if it won’t be better to scrap the Toco-Manzanilla highway and pump that money ($2.5 billion) into social, educational, sporting, and academic programs for our young people and our children. Might it not be better to favor young minds (spiritual/intellectual) over roads (material/infrastructural) at this point in our social development?” (Express, July 30, 2019).
Last month I visited South East Port of Spain Secondary School. I wrote: “The school’s unhealthy surroundings assume more importance in light of the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. The homeless people who defecate and urinate round the school’s premises remains a substantial threat to the well-being of the teachers and the students.”
I also cited the failure of the Port of Spain City Corporation to wash down the surrounding streets although it promised the school’s PTA that it would do so (Express, March 16).
The plague arrived a week later. It was only then that the Port of Spain mayor realized his neglect had created a health hazard for all of his burghers.
Neither the PNM nor the UNC has taken the plight of black people seriously. On August 24, 2017, I wrote: “The economic disparities between the rich and the poor are becoming more pronounced while the growing poverty among Africans threatens the integrity of our social fabric. Increasingly, Africans are sliding to the bottom of the society economically. Many people argue that Africans are risk averse and hence their impoverishment….
“If there was an outbreak of bubonic plague in the Caroni area, would citizens in other parts of the country describe this catastrophe as an Indian problem which Indians should solve themselves?
“If such a catastrophe were to occur, the entire nation would come together to eliminate this plague from the land in the knowledge that if we did not get this plague under control it would spread until it engulfed the entire nation. Such a tragedy could even mean the end of our civilization as we know it” (Express).
When the coronavirus landed we did things we said we couldn’t do: paid attention to social inequalities we had overlooked and acknowledged the vulnerabilities of our poor people. The government found the money it thought it didn’t have; took measures it believed it couldn’t take; and paid greater attention to people’s lives in a way it had not done in the past.
On Wednesday, the New York Times led with the following headline: “Black Americans Bear the Brunt as Deaths Climb.” Its report opened: “The coronavirus is infecting and killing black people in the United States at disproportionately high rates, according to data released by several states and big cities highlighting what public health researchers say are entrenched inequalities in resources, health and access to care.”
In Chicago where blacks are 30% of the population, 68% of the deaths were black. In Louisiana where 33% of the population is blacks 70% of recorded deaths are black. In Michigan 40% of the people who have died are blacks even though they are only 14% of the population. In New York City black and Hispanic people are twice as likely to die from the virus as whites. Underlying health conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and cardiovascular diseases were major contributors to their deaths.
Asked about the disparity of deaths between blacks and whites, Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York, responded: “Why is it the poorest people always pay the highest price?” (Express, April 9).
Black people in T&T will suffer disproportionately from this pandemic. More than likely they have underlying health symptoms that make them more vulnerable. They do not have the same access to medical care as their fellow citizens; their cash reserves are nonexistent; and their low-paying jobs won’t see them through this crisis.
They will go back to work in fast food joints and other low-wage jobs that keep the country running. Since they are more exposed to the public, they are more likely to become infected. As they consume Kentucky Fried Chicken, Mario pizza, and doubles, their health will continue to deteriorate and create heavier burdens on our health system.
Black people have suffered too long while our politicians keep on having their fun. The deadliness of this unseen enemy should convince those in government that they need to take their jobs more seriously. They should be doing everything to ensure that the sun shines equally in everybody’s world, no matter what the crisis is.
If they do not, more of us will die.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 12th, 2021, 6:21 pm

Zoombindranath... Best you stick with bago.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 7:07 pm

I think today is Zoombindra’s last night before Bantanamo...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 12th, 2021, 8:05 pm

Redman wrote:Zoombindranath... Best you stick with bago.
Selwyn Cudjoe getting to you that the red government has failed the blackman in this banana Republic.

The facts are there to see .

Look who are the people in Jail. That shows the success of the black man.

Carry on rainbow pride

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 12th, 2021, 9:52 pm

Redman wrote:So you inject yourself into a conversation talking about winning an online ole talk session and complaining about tag teaming

12 year old much?

Dotishee, you don't understand the difference in merely noting the pantyman hissy fit tactic you always fall back on and is employed as frequently by P*rnhabit7 to "complaining"?
I have no reason to complain as the cumulative power of the peabrain crew of you Pornsie, Tokesy Cokey Eye and elitecorolla has never been any kind of worthy adversary.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 12th, 2021, 11:32 pm

Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
wtf wrote:

What hogwash.

ammm... I think De Dragon has triggered you. So your response is Kamla, the UNC and elections? you sound esdelle-ish :lol:

FYI i'm one of those who wants Kamla to go and for the UNC to fix their business. They are a weak opposition and projected to loose in 2025. Right... so mooting 90% of your response i'll respond to your question about Diego vs Siparia. Where does the Syrian-Lebanese community reside? Exactly... and that is why Diego can attract more rent, has more services, smoother roads, better utilities, etc Well... FOR THE MOST PART... because i mean once you enter into areas outside that S/L influence, you see a different picture in the same constituency.

And yes, they do support both sides. Guess which side they support the most? One side needs them while the other doesn't but willing.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 13th, 2021, 6:27 am

The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
wtf wrote:

What hogwash.

ammm... I think De Dragon has triggered you. So your response is Kamla, the UNC and elections? you sound esdelle-ish

FYI i'm one of those who wants Kamla to go and for the UNC to fix their business. They are a weak opposition and projected to loose in 2025. Right... so mooting 90% of your response i'll respond to your question about Diego vs Siparia. Where does the Syrian-Lebanese community reside? Exactly... and that is why Diego can attract more rent, has more services, smoother roads, better utilities, etc Well... FOR THE MOST PART... because i mean once you enter into areas outside that S/L influence, you see a different picture in the same constituency.

And yes, they do support both sides. Guess which side they support the most? One side needs them while the other doesn't but willing.
Why in 2021 are Africans still renting?

The red government dream is for Africans to rent and they proud of that?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 13th, 2021, 7:14 am

The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
wtf wrote:

What hogwash.

ammm... I think De Dragon has triggered you. So your response is Kamla, the UNC and elections? you sound esdelle-ish :lol:

Not hard to do when he feels that his LFD RFD PNM cult is infallible.
People dying left right and center, this nimrod posts up a graph showing that Guyana and Barbados better off, like we give a fack about them right now :roll: :roll:
Until these LFD RFD PNM supporters start holding this GORTT to task, we will never get better. The Opposition is irrelevant as JUHN Scarfy and his jackarse MoH Town Cryer, have already pre-blamed them for vaccination failures :roll: and have resisted repeated calls for greater collaboration despite their frequent disingenuous "all ah wee in dis togeddah" nonsense.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 13th, 2021, 7:46 am

zoom rader wrote:
Selwyn Cudjoe getting to you that the red government has failed the blackman in this banana Republic.

Carry on rainbow pride

Nah man.

Cudjoe stated his reason for switching allegiance in Aug 2020....as being his hope that UNC will do something for black people.

Anyone that bases their allegiance to a national political party...on what they could do for one race...can't be worthy of serious contemplation.

But hey I see why you gravitate to that train of thought...it fits you.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 13th, 2021, 8:07 am

The_Honourable wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
wtf wrote:

What hogwash.

You sounding like some country bookie who first believes all PNM are from Laventille and now all S/L live in Diego Martin West. The S/L are like 2000ppl even if you falsely believe they all live in one constituency, it still doesn't account for the better conditions for the other 20,000 ppl in the Diego Martin West.

But if you cant get over you S/L racism, Arouca is PNM's best seat. Property values of there compared to Chaguanas West UNC's best seat, are miles apart.

The reason why allyuh trying in vain to distance yourself from Kamla is because she is clearly guilty of what you are accusing PNM. Her base lives the squalor of poverty, bad roads, lack of water, growing dependancy on welfare and she has several accusations of enriching her friends and family.

Fix your UNC base who keeps voting in by a landslide such a horrible leader before you point fingers at others. The fact that 5yrs off you could predict defeat is a UNC issue. Stop trying to project your problems on PNM and "keeping afro trinidadian under manners" that is clearly a problem for UNC and their loyal base.

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » May 13th, 2021, 8:20 am

Username zoom rader that lengthy post stated that "Marlene was not seen in years".

What you are doing is "hearsay" and spreading propaganda.

That person was informed, there was no credible source to validate that statement.

Marlene is involved in her community and provides support to those who need it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 13th, 2021, 8:26 am

one eye wrote:Username zoom rader that lengthy post stated that "Marlene was not seen in years".

What you are doing is "hearsay" and spreading propaganda.

That person was informed, there was no credible source to validate that statement.

Marlene is involved in her community and provides support to those who need it.
That post was written by the red government Selwyn Cudjoe who is highlighting how the red government is failing the black man.

I did not write it

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 13th, 2021, 8:32 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Carry on rainbow pride

Nah man.

Cudjoe stated his reason for switching allegiance in Aug 2020....as being his hope that UNC will do something for black people.

Anyone that bases their allegiance to a national political party...on what they could do for one race...can't be worthy of serious contemplation.

I all for the uplifting the blackman but the red government only uses the black community.

Selwyn Cudjoe & Selwyn Ryan are two people that the red government try to discredit them when government is exposed .

However when both Selwyn go's on the attack on the UNC no red government members stays anything.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 13th, 2021, 8:33 am

Habit7

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 13th, 2021, 8:39 am

Could someone make sure Marlene OK? With flood season coming we might need her as a raft

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 13th, 2021, 9:08 am

matr1x wrote:Could someone make sure Marlene OK? With flood season coming we might need her as a raft
More importantly we need her to answer to the fraud charges!

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 13th, 2021, 9:23 am

zoom rader wrote:Habit7

Everybody rents. Even UNC is renting their HQ. What's your point?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 13th, 2021, 9:23 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Carry on rainbow pride

Nah man.

I all for the uplifting the blackman but the red government only uses the black community.

Selwyn Cudjoe & Selwyn Ryan are two people that the red government try to discredit them when government is exposed .

However when both Selwyn go's on the attack on the UNC no red government members stays anything.

Selwyn Cudjoe also is still a member of the PNM....funny how that works.

And of course real indicators of national progress say we ain't doing so bad as a people.We in the top half of the world.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 13th, 2021, 9:24 am

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Habit7

Everybody rents. Even UNC is renting their HQ. What's your point?

Bas doh pay no rent fada.

But Kamla house quadruple with SIS doing the work.

She couldn't a break off a likkle end to set up the party home?

Zoombindranath what going on dey?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”