Forums

1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VII
punchin NOS

Re: RIP! Arima woman, Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby VII » October 4th, 2021, 6:30 pm

So it's okay to not rape her and kill her then ?

The autopsies were inconclusive, she was in an advanced state of decomposition, even the FBI struggles to come to definite conclusions in such cases ..

And was the licks they got made them direct the officers to her body . The police cracked the case down to the car and the occupants ffs...the only mistake was probably one lash too many, and we can forgive them for that..

F@ck those pests..

matr1x wrote:In both autopsies they disputed that.

One was non conclusive and the other put trauma to the head. Neither found sexual assault.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 4th, 2021, 6:33 pm

Stalking man now huh?

What a little priick you are ..a very funny little one..that fat sour crotch have you bazodee huh ? Marry it bruh...she will mind your dumb lazy ass until you die for just being with her..

SuperiorMan wrote:
VII wrote:I'm with Max and bamfo here, f@ck those pests, those officers took one for the whole country, sicko would always think twice after that...now they wanna eff up a good thing..

T&T must stand up for these officers, they got their men, f@ck all the self righteous bullshittt talk, how come.dey ain come by me my sons or any of our friends to beat we to death ?

Hush your mouth lagoon dog-la.

Nobody cares what a labourer scrunting to make a little change with no identity thinks.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 4th, 2021, 6:37 pm

VII wrote:Stalking man now huh?

What a little priick you are ..a very funny little one..that fat sour crotch have you bazodee huh ? Marry it bruh...she will mind your dumb lazy ass for just being with her..

SuperiorMan wrote:
VII wrote:I'm with Max and bamfo here, f@ck those pests, those officers took one for the whole country, sicko would always think twice after that...now they wanna eff up a good thing..

T&T must stand up for these officers, they got their men, f@ck all the self righteous bullshittt talk, how come.dey ain come by me my sons or any of our friends to beat we to death ?

Hush your mouth lagoon dog-la.

Nobody cares what a labourer scrunting to make a little change with no identity thinks.

Stalking? You literally told me that before you dunce ass....if you wasn't the result of a bunch of loser dunce inbreds producing a dunce failure like you then you might have remembered. No wonder you're a labourer scrunting to find work. Embarassment. Poor dog-la.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 4th, 2021, 6:40 pm

On two threads you've approached me with bullshitt unprovoked, sour crotch have you going crazy ?

But you have no shame and no standards, it's a payday ent ?

#Dirtyjobs

Make sure and wash dem big ole dirty bingo bag good eh..

And please to f@ck off now, thanks..

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 4th, 2021, 6:49 pm

VII wrote:On two threads you've approached me with bullshitt unprovoked, sour crotch have you going crazy ?

But you have no shame and no standards, it's a payday ent ?

#Dirtyjobs

Make sure and wash dem big ole dirty bingo bag good eh..

And please to f@ck off now, thanks..

Hush your kant. You start it first.
Last edited by SuperiorMan on October 4th, 2021, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 4th, 2021, 7:01 pm

Damn right

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 4th, 2021, 7:04 pm

One was non conclusive and the other put trauma to the head. Neither found sexual assault.

Was there ever a woman you defended?

Every single rape case we have and you always defending these stink rapists.

Does it please you to know the pain and suffering these women went through?

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » October 4th, 2021, 7:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Was there ever a woman you defended?

Every single rape case we have and you always defending these stink rapists.

Does it please you to know the pain and suffering these women went through?

You should not talk. You support venes who rape and traffick. Perhaps you are taking part in the trade...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 24th, 2022, 8:05 pm

almost a year already.

CNC3: just mere weeks before her death, Andrea selected her own burial plot.

she also superimposed a skeleton over a picture of her face.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 24th, 2022, 8:44 pm

Allyuh sure she wasn't in some fraud or corruption in the court? And they try to cover it up?

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » January 24th, 2022, 8:56 pm

matr1x wrote:Allyuh sure she wasn't in some fraud or corruption in the court? And they try to cover it up?
Nope. Just some mentally ill man she crossed paths with and he decided to rob and rape her.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 24th, 2022, 9:00 pm

wtf wrote:
matr1x wrote:Allyuh sure she wasn't in some fraud or corruption in the court? And they try to cover it up?
Nope. Just some mentally ill man she crossed paths with and he decided to rob and rape her.
But she wasn't the only woman that was robbed and raped so why was she treated so special ? She wasn't the first nor will she be the last so what exactly was the proverbial straw which broke the camel's back here?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » January 24th, 2022, 10:26 pm

hover11 wrote:
wtf wrote:
But she wasn't the only woman that was robbed and raped so why was she treated so special ? She wasn't the first nor will she be the last so what exactly was the proverbial straw which broke the camel's back here?

gonna bring up some bad memories, but the phone calls with the killer reported in the media probably did it. people saw evil, pure evil with that one, made it really graphic. especially for people that religious, god-fearing.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 24th, 2022, 10:53 pm

hover11 wrote:
wtf wrote:
Society has this way we make judgement calls by just looking at the cover of a book. We saw the late Andrea in graduation attire and she seemed like a sweet, soft spoken, innocent introvert that we tend to want to protect or look out for. Then social media and traditional media weighed in on this because it increases one's exposure, add revenue and it sold a lot of papers.

So whilst I agree, many women have fallen victim to similar circumstances, in this digital age we are living in, anything can be catapulted into trending status literally in seconds.

Take for example the Gabby Petito case in the USA. A lot of people up there were like hey, it have so much other women who went missing how come the media focused on her?

It is what it is bro. Let's not cause any unnecessary divide amongst us by alluding to certain things (I'm not saying you did but I hope you get my drift). All in all, the crime is heinous and all victims and their families deserve justice.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 24th, 2022, 11:31 pm

She may have been the straw to break the camel back but in the marches and vigils they did have pictures of other women who were victims. And in her case it happened just a few weeks after another woman had the same fate. So while we were still reeling from that one this one happened.
Last edited by redmanjp on January 25th, 2022, 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 25th, 2022, 6:14 am

Allyuh assume she innocent because
A) she is a woman
B) she pretty

Long talk done.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 25th, 2022, 7:18 am

matr1x wrote:Allyuh assume she innocent because
A) she is a woman
B) she pretty

Long talk done.

Others mentioned it before, but it's not entirely that, it's mainly because she looked young, innocent and was a normal middle class girl. Something a lot of the population can relate too.

Secondly, the crime seemed almost random.

Now no offense to other women, but when a poor/black/ghetto looking/ugly girl gets killed the middle class can't often relate and empathize with their misfortune. Many will even think 'she look for it'.

Look at the hashtags many girls used during the debacle, #shewasoneofus or#shecouldbeme were quite popular.

Despite our extremely high murderate it's rare a middle class, young Indian girl gets murdered randomly (not talking about kidnap, drug or domestic).

I think it's fairly obvious why the population was so upset over her murder.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 25th, 2022, 7:27 am

Not to be devil's advocate but all crimes from now on we should only take interest based on the appearance of the victims, not the crime at all? This makes no sense I have seen some crimes against females , I don't know if some remember a woman was beaten with a shovel on her head where was the public outcry. I guess we picking and choosing who we feel sorry for , meanwhile, close to 500 men die each year nobody bats an eye

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 25th, 2022, 7:34 am

I think is more of a social media escalation.Take George Flloyd for example.
Police brutality occurs on a daily basis around the world.What made him so special?Also fully knowing that he was in the process of commiting a crime when he was killed.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » January 25th, 2022, 8:10 am

The girl was basically a child and people saw that and identified with her.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 25th, 2022, 8:33 am

She was no child. My point is, when a business man gets kidnapped, allyuh first to jump and assume he in drugs or something.

Be fair to everyone.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » January 25th, 2022, 9:13 am

We need to stop associating adjectives like beautiful, attractive and pretty etc in describing females that do not have African ethnicity.

This will further strengthen the insecurity amongst some. To digress a bit, when you look at music videos that involve "black" women, it typically does not showcase the stereotypical look as one would say. Think about that! It's mostly some red chick with longish hair. It appears black men (by many other examples) are making their choice and already judged what looks pretty falling in line with the rest of society. Some black women now have weave to get the longish hair now which can give them some attention or more attention.

A woman can be beautiful once she has confidence in herself and acts like a true lady. It has nothing to do with skin tone or hair length. So society judged Andrea, just let it be, but it's wrong to start a divide simply because another type of girl did not get the attention like her.

When I look at the late Andrea's face I still see her baby features and that is one of the things that triggered my attention in this case. She was just a child gone too soon in my opinion and that's it.

Shannon Banfield was another highly unfortunate case and that one got national headlines for years. In fact, people even started to boycot the store associated with the death.

The common denominator here is that they're all dead and we must focus on the reasons and what could have been done differently so that it doesn't happen again.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 26th, 2022, 10:20 am

Vanna Vee missing in Tobago now.

Last edited by Dohplaydat on January 26th, 2022, 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 26th, 2022, 11:49 am

i think shes a tuner's daughter.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 26th, 2022, 6:17 pm

I would be more empathy, if the double standard didn't exist

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 26th, 2022, 6:20 pm

matr1x wrote:I would be more empathy, if the double standard didn't exist
I have to agree here....a life is a life , what made hers better than another. Seems we basically saying is ok for criminals to touch certain members of society but others must remain untouched because they appear to be innocent and we identify with them....

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 26th, 2022, 6:25 pm

matr1x wrote:I would be more empathy, if the double standard didn't exist

double standards always exist like this. Not saying it should. Read up on missing white woman syndrome.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » January 26th, 2022, 11:38 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Vanna Vee missing in Tobago now.

Think they found her body

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 31st, 2022, 12:38 pm

1 year anniversary already

https://guardian.co.tt/news/candlelight-flowers-for-andrea-on-death-anniversary-6.2.1447638.180bd0cfda

Candlelight, flowers for Andrea on death anniversary

Randolph Bharatt, the father of Andrea Bharatt, broke down in tears last night as he lit a candle and placed two bouquets on a shrine in Palmiste Park to mark the first anniversary of his daughter's disappearance and subsequent murder.

Bharat, 56, was joined by Andrea's boyfriend, Keshon Saman, 28, as they tried to keep her spirit alive.

Andrea, a clerk at the Arima Magistrate's Court, was last seen entering a taxi on January 29, 2021. But she never made it home.

Six days later, her decomposing body was found down a precipice in the Heights of Aripo.

"The last year has ripped my life apart. I still can't talk about my daughter one year later. I would not wish this on any parent," Bharatt said.

Saman, who came along with his family members, placed six pink roses under a photograph of Andrea.

It was the first time Saman spoke to the media about his sweetheart.

Trying hard to contain his emotion, Saman said Andrea's death changed the course of his life.

"You can never be the same again. People say time heals all wounds, but every day my wounds continue to remain fresh. The pain is too much," Saman said.

Saman showed a photograph on his phone of him and Andrea embracing.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Re: 1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby Ben_spanna » January 31st, 2022, 1:09 pm

Why is it that our esteemed police force is unable to solve so many crimes?

Lack of Educated officers?
Lack of resources in which to carry out their duties?
Lack of proper evidence ?
Lack of a proper DNA investigation?

Blatent corruption at the highest levels?

Sad that in such a small Island we cannot and do NOT use DNA enough to solve crimes.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”