Forums

1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Re: RIP! Arima woman, Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby Penguin » April 18th, 2021, 3:28 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Any description of the suspects?
Car make/model.

I believe most people on Faralon drive have security cameras not so?

Yes I'll go back later and ask the neighbors there to see if their cameras picked up anything.

The guys were black.

One black guy on the road came up to her. While a white lancer pulled up next to her, the other guy came out of the car, he was also black. Both looked early 20s or late teens she said.

They told her give them her phone, watch, cash she didn't resist, they then grabbed her, pulled up her top, then pushed her hard into the drain/sidewalk area and drove off. She couldn't get the plate number unfortunately.

The way it went down it seems as if they might have followed her for a bit and then took an opportunity there.

Lots of people jog in that area she said. So I'm sure this isn't the first.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 18th, 2021, 3:35 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:No it is not supposed to be.
Dem hungry mouth pest already scout out all them areas already.

All them big fancy building and gate don't mean nothing to them pests.
No area is safe with these hungry mouth on the loose.
They leaving Cocorite to come Debe to rape.
They leaving St. James to kidnap in Longdenville and then rape in Rio Claro.
They leaving Enterprise to come Gulf View to rape.

You need to start taking the law into your own hand.
Then when you get catch, you play the same loophole as the pest and get out on bail.

Yea this is true and it's been happening for sometime now and might get worse as the cepep and urp contracts dry up.

Time to stop taking a soft stance on crime.

Penguin bro, I'm really really sorry to hear your story. Your sister will be traumatized after this incident so be there for her.

The rage and anger you feel can be overwhelming. Many of us have been there and it leaves you feeling powerless and afraid.

It's time citizen's rise up. I'm happy you shared it here in this thread because we can't let this movement die.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 18th, 2021, 3:36 pm

That sounds about right.
It is also common on Palmiste Boulevard and park. (talking about being raped/attacked while jogging)

You would think that because of the state of economy, bandit would be more likely to rob for money to buy food. But these stinking cockroach putting their genitals at a higher priority than food and other living expenses.

You legalise weed - pest still so muddacont lazy to plant their own, they stealing your whole plant.
You remove taxes from phone - cockroach still too lazy to go and get their own and trying to rape one time.

Boy I wish to be alive for the day when the people come together and kill out every single thing that lives in those areas.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 18th, 2021, 6:34 pm

Penguin wrote:My sister was robbed, sexually assaulted and pushed into a drain this morning.

Edit: This was while jogging in gulf view.

Btw she had pepper spray but was too much in shock to even consider using it.

What do we do about this? I'm honestly so fed up.

We tracked her iPhone to enterprise, part of me wants to go and just blow them away.

The sexual assault included them feeling her up, exposing her briefly after which they shoved her into a drain. She has lots of bruises from that fall.

Hello Penguin,

Words just cannot explain how sorry i am to hear this. Keep strong my brother.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2021, 6:42 pm

I will probably tell allyuh here first when I trip off and start the reckoning.These pests need to be killed and the law and keyboard warriors does support them
Blaze d Chalice wrote:That sounds about right.
It is also common on Palmiste Boulevard and park. (talking about being raped/attacked while jogging)

You would think that because of the state of economy, bandit would be more likely to rob for money to buy food. But these stinking cockroach putting their genitals at a higher priority than food and other living expenses.

You legalise weed - pest still so muddacont lazy to plant their own, they stealing your whole plant.
You remove taxes from phone - cockroach still too lazy to go and get their own and trying to rape one time.

Boy I wish to be alive for the day when the people come together and kill out every single thing that lives in those areas.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 18th, 2021, 7:54 pm

timelapse wrote:I will probably tell allyuh here first when I trip off and start the reckoning.These pests need to be killed and the law and keyboard warriors does support them

You mean BLM and SJW? Steups their real agenda is to keep them dependent and down.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 18th, 2021, 8:01 pm

Stay strong for your sister Penguin. I hope these pests get what they deserve.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 18th, 2021, 8:26 pm

Penguin, sorry about your sister bro.

You all saw the new Stag ad?

If not u can see it here http://www.looptt.com/content/stag-chal ... v-movement

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » April 18th, 2021, 8:27 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
timelapse wrote:I will probably tell allyuh here first when I trip off and start the reckoning.These pests need to be killed and the law and keyboard warriors does support them

You mean BLM and SJW? Steups their real agenda is to keep them dependent and down.

Here is their real agenda:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/nypost.com/ ... binge/amp/

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 18th, 2021, 9:06 pm

^ Look like Facebook doh want ppl to know, they stop me from sharing that article!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2021, 9:08 pm

I don't mean them.I talking about the ones that does try to play diplomatic to appear smart.Turn the other cheek and all that kinda folly

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 19th, 2021, 8:10 am

Penguin I am sorry to hear about your sister. I hope the perpetrator is found and dealt with accordingly. Having 2 sisters of my own I would not wish this on my worst enemy. I might be out of place advising this but as soon as possible you and your family should seek counselling for her

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 19th, 2021, 8:17 am

country really is getting a bit scary, thieves really have no boundaries now, the innocent really need to step it up a notch these days to protect themselves.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 19th, 2021, 8:17 am

What the police say? They gone for the phone? Message me privately if they sticking and you have a location on the device

360 3996.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 25th, 2021, 1:03 pm

The type out version down below if that too small.

JOEL BALCON’s LAST WORDS .... “MASTERMIND” IN ANDREA BHARATT’s KIDNAPPING AND MURDER DID NOT DENY THAT HE WAS A RAPIST
GUARDIAN MEDIA REPORT
Joel Balcon, who was said to be the mastermind in the kidnapping and murder of court clerk Andrea Bharatt on January 29, did not deny that he was a rapist in the presence of police officer hours after he was held. This, however, was only after a suspect and acquaintance levelled the accusation against him in front of the cops as they were being interrogated.
“Joel, you famous for raping people girl children and all that,” the suspect said. Balcon responded, “I not denying that, but I doh kidnap nobody.”
Except for that, all the officers attempting to get information from the men arrested in connection with Bharatt’s kidnapping in Arima got, was that a young lady looking like Bharatt was taken to a house in Sangre Grande by Balcon, who vehemently denied this. The men resorted mostly to playing the blame game during the rest of the conversation in front of the police. Balcon maintained his innocence throughout.
This information, contained in a nine-minute recording exclusively obtained by Guardian Media and authenticated by at least three different intelligence sources, gives some insight into Balcon’s thinking and the way he operated.
Five days after she was kidnapped, Bharatt’s bloated body was found thrown over a precipice in the Heights of Aripo. In the end, the suspect and others were released.
Balcon, the main suspect who remained in police custody, subsequently died and took his secrets to the grave. Another suspect, Negus George, has since been charged with the murder of Bharatt.
Balcon was taken to the hospital on January 31 after he allegedly sustained injuries while trying to escape police custody during a search for Bharatt in an area in Sangre Grande.
Balcon, who was paralysed and in an unconscious state, died eight days later at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex, Mt Hope. An autopsy revealed he died from multiple blunt trauma to the body.
According to police records, Balcon had a long rap sheet of sexual, firearm, robbery, kidnapping, rape and larceny offences.
Balcon, Andrew Morris and several other suspects were rounded up by officers of the Special Operations Response Team (SORT) within 36 hours after Bharatt was abducted after boarding a taxi to head to her home on the Arima Old Road. Morris was also in police custody when he died at the hospital on February 1 and an autopsy revealed he died of blunt force trauma.
On social media and throughout the country, the population had mixed emotions about the death of the two. Some called for justice on behalf of the men’s families, while others felt it was a fitting end for Bharatt’s murder, which triggered an emotional response and vigils throughout T&T.
The death of the men sparked outrage from their families and later, a police investigation was initiated by the Professional Standards Bureau (PSB) into the action of close to 25 SORT officers who had the men under their watch during the interrogation.
Several SORT officers were questioned and released but the head of the organisation, Inspector Mark Hernandez, after being held at the Maloney Police Station for five days, was charged with misbehaviour in public office and placed on $300,000 bail. Mere minutes after Hernandez was released last Monday, he broke his silence on the matter.
“It is very unfortunate what happened to the two guys and they did not die in police custody but died while seeking medical attention and they were brought to the hospital by the officers,” Hernandez said.
“I can tell you the two persons ( Joel Balcon and Andrew Morris) who died, died with a lot of secrets.
We wanted them alive so they could be brought before a competent authority to answer for their crimes.”
This is the excerpt of the nine-minute recording exclusively obtained by Guardian Media and authenticated by at least three different intelligence sources.
The man (suspect) to Balcon: “Joel you famous for raping people girl children and all that.”
Balcon: I not denying that, but I doh kidnap nobody. You know I did not bring any girl by you eh boy.
Man: Why you saying that I have that info? Balcon: Tallman tell me that the girl by you (name called).
Man: Me ain’t know no Tallman Joel you on real s***.
Balcon: Tell the police the truth nah boy, you telling police I bring the girl by you.
Man: Joel you on real s***, you come and check my uncle for two hours eh. God will punish you Joel boy.
Balcon maintained, “I eh bring no girl by you, so why you telling the police I bring girl by you? Balcon told the man that he was told that Tallman left the girl (Andrea) with him.
The man: “What fricking girl? Who the a** is Tallman boy? Balcon: So when the police come yuh tell them the girl was there? Man: Because I frighten and you was by my uncle upstairs for two hours!
Balcon: Right, right.
Man: That was Friday? Balcon: That was no Friday!
Man: So when that was? Balcon: That was probably Wednesday or something, when I tell allyuh about the notice.
Man: No, no palo that was no Wednesday about no notice, that was the day after(sic) that was Friday so take your time!
Balcon: What time I was by your uncle? Man: You was (sic) by my uncle let we say 3, no after 3, 4 so.
Balcon: And the incident take place after 6, so allyuh just give back the police the girl please nah boy.
Man: Boy stop coming around me Joel boy.....
The man told police then he was willing to take a lie detector test and said he would never “harbour anybody’s girl child,” because he also had a child.
Balcon continued to insist that the man needed to hand over the girl (Andrea) to the police.
The man responded by saying that he (Joel) should stop repeating the same thing over and over again and tell the truth.
But Balcon insisted that he was innocent.
Balcon: Because this is a serious thing boy, I never say I drop any girl by you eh, Tallman tell me that the girl by you boy.
Man: You say Tallman tell you and now I hearing a different thing.
Balcon: You telling people I drop a girl by you. I never drop no girl by you. I had no transport to drop the girl by you after because I drop back the rental.
Man: I see you talking to my uncle (name called) for two hours and you doh come there, you dig? You doh come there, I dunno what allyuh talk about.
A police officer’s voice briefly interrupts the conversation between the men to ask the man what time of the night Balcon was speaking to the man’s uncle.
Man: It was “coming to dark” and that Balcon and his uncle “fed up get lock up together.”
Man: “Sir, I am telling the truth and will take a lie detector test to prove I am innocent. That man there is a liar, raper(sic), he is a thief and he is a murderer. He is everything in one.”
Balcon: “I is( sic) a murderer?”
Balcon continued to insist that he did not know the whereabouts of Bharatt and claimed the other man knew.
The man maintained that he had no idea about what Balcon was referring to, nor did he know anyone called Tallman.
Another cop’s voice intervenes and asks the man if Balcon came to his home in the East with a girl on Friday (January 29).
Man: Yes sir Balcon: I come by you Friday with a girl? What time Friday I come by you with any girl? Man: Sir he come on Friday with a young lady in the car, a Tiida. A red skin girl, short Indian.
The man said Balcon came to his uncle’s home in the night and two of them were in the car.
But Balcon tried to dismiss these allegations.
Balcon: You see how his story not adding up, he just saying he ain’t bring no girl.
Man: Two of allyuh was in the car Balcon: Stop lying nah boy Cop: He went upstairs and talk to your uncle for two hours, who was in the car? Man: I dunno sir.
Balcon: You could real lie boy.
Cop: How you see the girl? Man: Because she come out the car sir, once she come out the car she was in the yard.
Balcon: You could real lie boy.
Man: She come out of the car, that is how I see the young lady.
Cop: And how long she stay out the car? Man: She did not stay long, she comes out of the car with him and he went upstairs and then uncle come outside, and then she was going upstairs right, so two of them went upstairs together and she comes back downstairs and went in the car.
Balcon: Allyuh see he lying, that girl get rob late.
Man: Stop lying boy!
Cop: So you saw the girl? Man: Yes, when I peep outside I saw the little girl walking up behind, she was skinny and when they reach upstairs he and uncle was talking, I dunno what they were talking about. I was not upstairs so I dunno.
The man was asked how long the girl (Andrea) was upstairs and what he thought they were doing to the girl. But the man responded, “I dunno sir.”
The cop asked the man, “You saw the picture of the missing girl and they show you the picture?”
Man: Yes sir Cop: And what did you say? Man: The girl look similar to the girl sir.
The recording then ends.

Supsect’s uncle helped cops in search for Bharatt
Sources said the suspect’s uncle also assisted police in their search for Bharatt and was later released.
Several weeks ago, Balcon’s father spoke to Guardian Media and had promised to break his silence about his son. He told Guardian Media that the family did not have enough money to bury Balcon. The family remained secretive about Balcon’s burial.
Sources close to the family subsequently told Guardian Media that two weeks after Balcon’s death in late February, his family buried him quietly in east Trinidad.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

RIP! Arima woman, Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby MaxPower » April 25th, 2021, 3:36 pm

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/joel-bal ... ca1cb231e6

Yeh Balcon feel we dotish by him playing he dotish.

As the SORT Commander said, he died with alot of secrets and he is highly experienced in what to and what not to say to law enforcers.

For his silence, he was dealt with severely this time and it pleases me. But somehow i feel that with all that good cut ass and torture he got that he confessed and they tortured him even more lol

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 25th, 2021, 4:32 pm

Balcont fadda say the family didn't have enough money to bury Balcont, but everyday you raping and getting bail. Sounds like old boy needs to be probed and/or laid to rest next to Balcont.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

RIP! Arima woman, Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby MaxPower » April 26th, 2021, 3:59 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Balcont fadda say the family didn't have enough money to bury Balcont, but everyday you raping and getting bail. Sounds like old boy needs to be probed and/or laid to rest next to Balcont.

He could have asked the country to sheit on the grave to bury his raperman son.

I really don’t care what his family has to say or how they feel.

They should pay all SORT boss lawyer fees and compensate all the victims families.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 26th, 2021, 6:48 am

Start a collection, I have some change I could spare
MaxPower wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:Balcont fadda say the family didn't have enough money to bury Balcont, but everyday you raping and getting bail. Sounds like old boy needs to be probed and/or laid to rest next to Balcont.

He could have asked the country to sheit on the grave to bury his raperman son.

I really don’t care what his family has to say or how they feel.

They should pay all SORT boss lawyer fees and compensate all the victims families.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 26th, 2021, 6:13 pm

They could have used it as a tourist attraction.

Let people take a selfie shittting in its dead mouth.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 19th, 2021, 3:50 pm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 19th, 2021, 4:15 pm

nasty stinking phillip alexander... always bringing down d country....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 19th, 2021, 5:47 pm

Let's see JUHN Scarfy said he eh in yuh bedroom, and choose yuh man carefully.
Geeyore say a gun is an asset
Arse Wari making getting ah stink lil tin ah pepper spray the most bereaucratic thing in the world
Yeah we go gt

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 19th, 2021, 6:09 pm

So Rowley refused to be interviewed by PBS.

That was a wasted golden opportunity because PBS is watched by millions in the USA.

And watch the video below - it happened yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/10003539438071 ... 3899412175

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 19th, 2021, 6:13 pm

sMASH wrote:nasty stinking phillip alexander... always bringing down d country....

PEA trying to ride the Candlelight Movement and Andrea Bharat into office.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 19th, 2021, 6:19 pm

sam1978 wrote:
sMASH wrote:nasty stinking phillip alexander... always bringing down d country....

and rode the country into international notoriety again

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 19th, 2021, 6:20 pm

sam1978 wrote:

Don't get tied up: PEA is a KEY part of that candlelight movement.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 19th, 2021, 6:26 pm

bluefete wrote:
sam1978 wrote:

Qtt
Don't get tied up: PEA is a KEY part of that candlelight movement.

What is the candlelight movement about ? It's not a political party. Everybody who signed the petition did it for another reason, it crossed political borders. Listen to him you would hear when he slips up and makes it sound like it's his supporters for a party and he's going up for elections.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 19th, 2021, 6:29 pm

What did he do?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 19th, 2021, 6:30 pm

De Dragon wrote:Let's see JUHN Scarfy said he eh in yuh bedroom, and choose yuh man carefully.
Geeyore say a gun is an asset
Arse Wari making getting ah stink lil tin ah pepper spray the most bereaucratic thing in the world
Yeah we go gt

if pbs did dig up that... sjw flying down here one time.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”