Forums

1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: RIP! Arima woman, Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby matr1x » March 12th, 2021, 11:01 pm

Lol. Same WHO that did nothing when coronavirus flag was raised? The same that didn't even double check the numbers? I don't believe their stats.

Also, maxipad, I will give your suggestions all the due attention it deserves. If there is a genuine case of abuse or violence, I will gladly step in.

But most are frivolous so keep on simping

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » March 13th, 2021, 12:04 am

matr1x wrote:Lol. Same WHO that did nothing when coronavirus flag was raised? The same that didn't even double check the numbers? I don't believe their stats.

Also, maxipad, I will give your suggestions all the due attention it deserves. If there is a genuine case of abuse or violence, I will gladly step in.

But most are frivolous so keep on simping
Pay attention students. This is an example of a trolling non sequitur. Same troll... different login.

You put on that wife beater and rubber slippers and go with pride. No one cares whether you believe in the veracity of the WHO's report.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 13th, 2021, 2:09 am

You mean the same WHO when told about the infection decided not to investigate further and believed that only 40 ppl were infected? That WHO?

The same WHO that couldn't come up with a standard of what exactly protects against covid?

Gone from here with that silliness.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 16th, 2021, 9:13 pm

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 17th, 2021, 6:23 am

Max is the local flaccido domingo.

Attempting to lecture people about how to be popular with the ladies while supporting a system which puts men and women at risk.

The private sector is primarily to blame for the situation. Why was the owner not at the store? And if it was close to closing, why was the owner not there?

Business owners in Trinidad are cheap and nasty. After underpaying and overworking workers and then crying about productivity, they couldn't be bothered to show up where they own.

Barely a living wage or even a chance to own a vehicle to prevent from a situation from repeating. Not to mention the many accounts of worker abuse. Let's not talk about increasing hours of business and workload without equal increase in compensation.

Then let's add to them constantly threatening workers that they will replace them with venes working half their salary. And many business owners are engaged in money laundering. You know who you are.......car business in endeavor

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

RIP! Arima woman, Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby MaxPower » March 17th, 2021, 9:28 am

matr1x wrote:Max is the local flaccido domingo.

Attempting to lecture people about how to be popular with the ladies while supporting a system which puts men and women at risk.

The private sector is primarily to blame for the situation. Why was the owner not at the store? And if it was close to closing, why was the owner not there?

Business owners in Trinidad are cheap and nasty. After underpaying and overworking workers and then crying about productivity, they couldn't be bothered to show up where they own.

Barely a living wage or even a chance to own a vehicle to prevent from a situation from repeating. Not to mention the many accounts of worker abuse. Let's not talk about increasing hours of business and workload without equal increase in compensation.

Then let's add to them constantly threatening workers that they will replace them with venes working half their salary. And many business owners are engaged in money laundering. You know who you are.......car business in endeavor

Slim,

You and your lazy AF Trinis are to blame.....WORK HARDER and STOP always looking for excuses...Slavery, Employers, Venes....cut it out now and change the mindset and the complacent/ignorant Trini mentality.

What you are saying does exist but that is because YOU allow yourselves to be advantaged.

YOU chose not to work resulting in others seeing many opportunities easily available.

YOU were supposed to show your worth so as to not lose the respect and confidence from your own people.

YOU are not compensated properly because the work output is incompetent, inefficient and inconsistent....basically undeserved.

Again Slim, work harder so you won’t have to be always begging and complaining.

Let both you and i create a thread to address these issues and how WE as a people can better ourselves. Let us stand together and take back our country.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 17th, 2021, 11:26 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Max is the local flaccido domingo.

Slim,

You and your lazy AF Trinis are to blame.....WORK HARDER and STOP always looking for excuses...Slavery, Employers, Venes....cut it out now and change the mindset and the complacent/ignorant Trini mentality.

What you are saying does exist but that is because YOU allow yourselves to be advantaged.

YOU chose not to work resulting in others seeing many opportunities easily available.

YOU were supposed to show your worth so as to not lose the respect and confidence from your own people.

YOU are not compensated properly because the work output is incompetent, inefficient and inconsistent....basically undeserved.

Again Slim, work harder so you won’t have to be always begging and complaining.

Let both you and i create a thread to address these issues and how WE as a people can better ourselves. Let us stand together and take back our country.

Wow, you are a dense rectal squeeze, aren't you?

Slavery was the result of putting a monetary value of life and attempting to trade in that value. You are the kind of guy that would walk up a woman after she get rape and say, "hard luck, you need to get back on the train. Money needs to get making".

It's not me I am worried about. I am doing well economically. It's the generations after who will suffer from having to compete with people who came over and were supported by the drug trade.

It's up to trinis to break the will power of the venes who are coming over. Every population has an Achilles heel. Children who have the pressures now have an additional stress of having to compete with illegal immigrants and their spawn.

But the venes have a weak point that trinis need to attack of they are to survive

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 17th, 2021, 11:40 am

MaxPower is the kind of guy to ask his peepee for consent before pullin skin

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 17th, 2021, 12:32 pm

MG Man wrote:MaxPower is the kind of guy to ask his peepee for consent before pullin skin
Max is Muslim, he have no skin to pull

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 17th, 2021, 8:43 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MG Man wrote:MaxPower is the kind of guy to ask his peepee for consent before pullin skin
Max is toteeless, he have no t**** to pull

Fixored

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 18th, 2021, 8:52 am

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Fixored

De Dragon,

You should have considered being toteeless so you wont have made children and have them suffering. That is not fair to them.

Being a man also means taking care of your family and not depriving them of happiness.

You continue to study who have and don’t have t****.

Come off tuner and study what lie you have to tell your children when you cannot afford to pay for their dream job education.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 18th, 2021, 9:12 am

hoss, u come back again with the outta timing children talk. u have a fettish?

keep the talk to big man ting, nah... if u is a big man. stop focusing on children.
if u think the children have a problem call gg or the childline hotline. leave the children talk out of the ole talk.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 18th, 2021, 9:21 am

MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Fixored

De Dragon,

You should have considered being toteeless so you wont have made children and have them suffering. That is not fair to them.

Being a man also means taking care of your family and not depriving them of happiness.

You continue to study who have and don’t have t****.

Come off tuner and study what lie you have to tell your children when you cannot afford to pay for their dream job education.

Oh damn, MaxPower, your opportunity to make a comeback ended up like the vene crossing the highway: Wasted

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 18th, 2021, 1:33 pm

sMASH wrote:hoss, u come back again with the outta timing children talk. u have a fettish?

keep the talk to big man ting, nah... if u is a big man. stop focusing on children.
if u think the children have a problem call gg or the childline hotline. leave the children talk out of the ole talk.

You, just like De Dragon feel allyuh could give talk and can’t take talk and also decide how others should respond to allyuh.

Where is the fettish in telling a “man” to look after his children properly?

Keep the talk big man ting and users like De Dragon start up on me with childish comments? Did i ever say anything negative about children or threaten them in anyway?

Did i ever respond to De Dragon prior to his comments about me on any other forum that gave him reason to comment on me? I stopped commenting/quoting on his posts for quite some time now....yet he continues.

De Dragon was warned already in the presence of a Mod that if he continued to attack me i will respond to him even if it means telling him that he is a deadbeat father. Yet, he continues.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 18th, 2021, 1:52 pm

hoss, it have websites u could visit if u need to satiate those tendencies.
but at least, leave that side out of the ole talk.
dish out all the talk u want, but dont involve legal minors in it. negative, positive it dont matter.

u coudl be better than that. do better. as a big man

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 18th, 2021, 2:49 pm

sMASH wrote:hoss, it have websites u could visit if u need to satiate those tendencies.
but at least, leave that side out of the ole talk.
dish out all the talk u want, but dont involve legal minors in it. negative, positive it dont matter.

u coudl be better than that. do better. as a big man

sMASH,

Don’t overthink it.

Poor parenting or the inability to provide for children can be discussed here as it has been discussed many times.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » March 18th, 2021, 3:47 pm

when MaxPower starts a post without saying 'Team...' you shitsgonna go down

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 18th, 2021, 3:58 pm

thats how he and he mod padnahs them get the post to get put back up. he discussing 'upkeep' of other man children.

any attempt to contact those children would be considered an act of 'Grooming'. but u will not attempt to contact.
but repeated reference to another man children could be considered 'curious attention', even if not appearing to be malicious.

so while allyuh want to play smart and talk bout other people children under the guise of upkeep, maintenance and child caring, keep that to a specific case of neglect or on a specific thread for child rearing.

be a big man and keep people children out of ur attention. much more other tings to pong with.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 18th, 2021, 4:50 pm

sMASH wrote:thats how he and he mod padnahs them get the post to get put back up. he discussing 'upkeep' of other man children.

any attempt to contact those children would be considered an act of 'Grooming'. but u will not attempt to contact.
but repeated reference to another man children could be considered 'curious attention', even if not appearing to be malicious.

so while allyuh want to play smart and talk bout other people children under the guise of upkeep, maintenance and child caring, keep that to a specific case of neglect or on a specific thread for child rearing.

be a big man and keep people children out of ur attention. much more other tings to pong with.

sMASH,

Careful with your accusations of child grooming. Try not to end up like the last tuner than accused me of more serious allegations in Dec 2020.

You need to review ALL my comments before making your suspicions and not try to exaggerate the conversations impulsively and purposely. Trying to figure out how you even got involved in this in the first place.

De Dragon has continued with his insults to me and others and neither you or him can dictate the nature of the returning insults.

I say again, De Dragon was warned and yet he persisted.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 18th, 2021, 5:00 pm

Throw ur talk as u say. Leff the pedo business out of it.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 18th, 2021, 5:02 pm

Max , leave people children out of big people business.You are not referencing upkeep and dem kinda issues.It is clearly an attempt at a retort.Nobody supporting you on this one.Heed your own words: You can do better than this.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 18th, 2021, 5:13 pm

sMASH wrote:Throw ur talk as u say. Leff the pedo business out of it.

If you give talk, you will get talk.

Pedo business?

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

^ State now for me where any of my posts warrants “pedo business”.

Btw, there was a tuner here “rye” that displayed strong evidence of pedophilia. He is no longer here after i had the authorities deal with him.

Thread carefully bro, this pedo thing is very serious. If you want to accuse people you hadda have sufficient evidence and not your own assumptions.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 18th, 2021, 5:55 pm

timelapse wrote:Max , leave people children out of big people business.You are not referencing upkeep and dem kinda issues.It is clearly an attempt at a retort.Nobody supporting you on this one.Heed your own words: You can do better than this.

Hello timelapse,

After discussions with a moderator, i made it clear that i would not mention the tuner’s children only if he kept his comments constructive or not at all.

He persisted on two occasions after the above conversation which showed total neglect and disregard to what was supposed to be an agreement and a closure for our arguments.

De Dragon, no apology needed from you but i suggest you remove your comments and i will do the same.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 18th, 2021, 6:26 pm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 18th, 2021, 7:01 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Pedo business?

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Btw, there was a tuner here “rye” that displayed strong evidence of pedophilia. He is no longer here after i had the authorities deal with him.

Thread carefully bro, this pedo thing is very serious. If you want to accuse people you hadda have sufficient evidence and not your own assumptions.

ur repeated reference to it. it have all manner of topics or conditions to reference, u CHOOSE to focus on children.
might be a case of 'u die a hero or live long enough to become the villain'

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 18th, 2021, 8:49 pm

sMASH wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Pedo business?

ur repeated reference to it. it have all manner of topics or conditions to reference, u CHOOSE to focus on children.
might be a case of 'u die a hero or live long enough to become the villain'

Children are our future bro.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » March 18th, 2021, 9:23 pm

Max; the Karen of tuner

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 19th, 2021, 6:53 am

No wonder he likes Venes.They does be whoring out their girls from young.Makes sense now.

mero

Postby mero » March 19th, 2021, 7:52 am

Imagine Andrea's family reading this thread.

Imagine 2nrs who also name call and provoke everyday, every post, telling others where to draw the line and what's unnaceptable, lmao.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 19th, 2021, 8:18 am

mero wrote:Imagine Andrea's family reading this thread.

Imagine 2nrs who also name call and provoke everyday, every post, telling others where to draw the line and what's unnaceptable, lmao.

Hello Mero,

You are correct.

I would like to apologize to De Dragon for constantly mentioning his family in our arguments.

There is a line between the provoking and name calling which is mostly ole talk and kicks but i do admit that i crossed that line.

Hoping that De Dragon accepts my apology and that we either don’t speak or continue to insult each other with no lines crossed.

Max

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”