Trump
59%

Total votes: 39

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Joe Biden's Murica!

Postby Dizzy28 » September 29th, 2022, 8:55 am

President Dementia strikes again

President Joe Biden on Wednesday asked about the whereabouts of an Indiana congresswoman who was killed in a car crash earlier this year, prompting reporters to ask the White House to explain why he appeared confused and not be satisfied with the answer.

The misstep happened as Biden spoke at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health, where his administration pledged $8 billion in an effort to end hunger and decrease diet-related diseases by 2030.

As he often does at such events, Biden was thanking the lawmakers involved in the issue when he mentioned late Rep. Jackie Walorski, who represented Indiana's 2nd Congressional District as a Republican for nine years. Walorski and two of her aides were killed in a car crash on Aug. 3.

"I want to thank all of you here," Biden said, "including bipartisan, elected officials like representative of government Sen. Braun, Sen. Booker, Representative Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie? I think -- she was gonna be here -- to help make this a reality."
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-a ... d=90652123

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » September 29th, 2022, 12:18 pm

De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Biden really can’t help himself. I mean it’s obviously weird and he still does it.
maj. tom wrote:Forking stink man. They show that kind of footage since the last elections of him feeling up kids and people.
America sure does love its pedo politicians and leaders. We all do in fact, don't we? Plenty local examples from a certain party who holding on to power strong despite evidence and actions and behaviours.

How yuh feel now? :roll:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKCN2232AC

I eh feel any type of way. Response wasn’t even to that one pic. But the general creepiness he had a record of since Obama days. Man just way too touchy with women/ girls

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 1st, 2022, 11:44 am

https://youtu.be/QTWzsS_KV4Q

one ting is biden doing his nonsense. the next BIGGER ting, is the whitehouse(authorities) does bend them selves backwards to defend the nonsense.
they dispel any credibility they have, cant trust a word they say.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 1st, 2022, 5:03 pm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 2nd, 2022, 11:50 am

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 5th, 2022, 11:37 pm

j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Biden really can’t help himself. I mean it’s obviously weird and he still does it.
maj. tom wrote:Forking stink man. They show that kind of footage since the last elections of him feeling up kids and people.
America sure does love its pedo politicians and leaders. We all do in fact, don't we? Plenty local examples from a certain party who holding on to power strong despite evidence and actions and behaviours.

How yuh feel now? :roll:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKCN2232AC

I eh feel any type of way. Response wasn’t even to that one pic. But the general creepiness he had a record of since Obama days. Man just way too touchy with women/ girls

Backpeddle.com

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 5th, 2022, 11:58 pm

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 6th, 2022, 12:04 am

All these orange ball blowers forget the hot mess that Mango Mussolini was/is

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 6th, 2022, 4:49 am

Right now their economy is in the shitter. Thanks Joe!

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » October 6th, 2022, 8:58 am

matr1x wrote:Right now their economy is in the shitter. Thanks Joe!

Whose isn't?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 6th, 2022, 9:00 am

pete wrote:

Whose isn't?

Singapore

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 6th, 2022, 9:09 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
pete wrote:

Whose isn't?

Singapore

Singapore's economy is not hurting BUT it is suffering from supply and inflation issues in the 2nd/half 2022 that are severely impacting growth.

Singapore's real GDP growth in 2022 is expected to be about 3.5%
Trinidad's real GDP growth in 2022 is expected to be about 5.5%

Worldwide GDPs are not hurting so much - the middle class is taking nearly all the pain.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 6th, 2022, 11:36 am

This lockdown was the biggest mistake

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 6th, 2022, 11:50 am

adnj wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
pete wrote:

Whose isn't?

Singapore

Singapore's economy is not hurting BUT it is suffering from supply and inflation issues in the 2nd/half 2022 that are severely impacting growth.

Singapore's real GDP growth in 2022 is expected to be about 3.5%
Trinidad's real GDP growth in 2022 is expected to be about 5.5%

Worldwide GDPs are not hurting so much - the middle class is taking nearly all the pain.
When you can't tax the poor because they have no money to take and can't touch the upper echelons of society due to political favours, the middle class always takes the brunt and carries the economy

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 6th, 2022, 7:02 pm

Today, I am announcing three steps that I am taking to end this failed approach.

First, I am announcing a pardon of all prior Federal offenses of simple possession of marijuana.  I have directed the Attorney General to develop an administrative process for the issuance of certificates of pardon to eligible individuals.  There are thousands of people who have prior Federal convictions for marijuana possession, who may be denied employment, housing, or educational opportunities as a result.  My action will help relieve the collateral consequences arising from these convictions.

Second, I am urging all Governors to do the same with regard to state offenses.  Just as no one should be in a Federal prison solely due to the possession of marijuana, no one should be in a local jail or state prison for that reason, either.

Third, I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law.  Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances.  This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic. 

Finally, even as federal and state regulation of marijuana changes, important limitations on trafficking, marketing, and under-age sales should stay in place.

Too many lives have been upended because of our failed approach to marijuana.  It’s time that we right these wrongs. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... na-reform/

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 6th, 2022, 8:11 pm

mid term card, just in case the opec+ card didnt pull tru.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » October 6th, 2022, 8:28 pm

Biden's Federal pardon for simple possession of marijuana > Trump's Imaginary caravans of terrorist immigrants at the border.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 6th, 2022, 8:41 pm

The FBI has gathered enough evidence to charge Hunter Biden with tax crimes and making a false statement to buy a gun, according to the BBC's US partner CBS News.

A lawyer for Hunter said he had not been contacted by federal agents. He has repeatedly denied breaking the law.

The US Department of Justice has declined to comment.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63166809

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 6th, 2022, 11:32 pm

soo, it looks like US will be buying vene crude after all. but, US refining capacity is down, so it might mean our refinery will get a play, but i suspect it might be sold to shell. hence why small pin was summoned to US for energy talks.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 7th, 2022, 6:46 am

sMASH wrote:soo, it looks like US will be buying vene crude after all. but, US refining capacity is down, so it might mean our refinery will get a play, but i suspect it might be sold to shell. hence why small pin was summoned to US for energy talks.

Well dais it, he and he JUHN Scarfy will fack it up, because as we saw with gas prices, they couldn't negotiate their way out of a one door room.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 7th, 2022, 7:00 am

De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:soo, it looks like US will be buying vene crude after all. but, US refining capacity is down, so it might mean our refinery will get a play, but i suspect it might be sold to shell. hence why small pin was summoned to US for energy talks.

Well dais it, he and he JUHN Scarfy will fack it up, because as we saw with gas prices, they couldn't negotiate their way out of a one door room.

thanks to putin and MBS, even with juhn mismangement, prices will be high enough, that HOPEFLLY if our refinery does get a play, gortt will be able to pay some bills and reduce some debt. might not come in time to reduce any deficit, if it is a reality.

i suspect the refinery will sold to shell cause how goebbels get summoned to US for energy talks, and they always talking with shell in the last few months.

if we get dragon gas, it will be like christmas... for gortt

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 7th, 2022, 9:48 am

adnj wrote:Image

Today, I am announcing three steps that I am taking to end this failed approach.

First, I am announcing a pardon of all prior Federal offenses of simple possession of marijuana.  I have directed the Attorney General to develop an administrative process for the issuance of certificates of pardon to eligible individuals.  There are thousands of people who have prior Federal convictions for marijuana possession, who may be denied employment, housing, or educational opportunities as a result.  My action will help relieve the collateral consequences arising from these convictions.

Second, I am urging all Governors to do the same with regard to state offenses.  Just as no one should be in a Federal prison solely due to the possession of marijuana, no one should be in a local jail or state prison for that reason, either.

Third, I am asking the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Attorney General to initiate the administrative process to review expeditiously how marijuana is scheduled under federal law.  Federal law currently classifies marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act, the classification meant for the most dangerous substances.  This is the same schedule as for heroin and LSD, and even higher than the classification of fentanyl and methamphetamine – the drugs that are driving our overdose epidemic. 

Finally, even as federal and state regulation of marijuana changes, important limitations on trafficking, marketing, and under-age sales should stay in place.

Too many lives have been upended because of our failed approach to marijuana.  It’s time that we right these wrongs. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... na-reform/

This is one of the better steps he has taken in his time in power.
Hopefully the States do not fight back too much when it comes to their level.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 17th, 2022, 6:54 pm

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 17th, 2022, 7:04 pm

California not telling people about the multi acre weed farms the depleting the already low water resources

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 17th, 2022, 7:07 pm

that paper dollar backed by nothing is fiction money... and tanking slowly.

ksa is a big deal to take in, but they should make them contribute a substantial amount of minerals as a deposit, and make them oust US assets from their territories, before accepting them.
* come in, but u must give tribute first*

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 17th, 2022, 7:09 pm

What happened to hunter laptop?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 17th, 2022, 7:17 pm

matr1x wrote:What happened to hunter laptop?

they using it in urkaine to order more weapons.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 17th, 2022, 7:22 pm

After this 2nd move, USA needs to stop being an ally to, and dependant on the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia. 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi. It's quite obvious now where the new Saudi Prime Minister is steering that farce and weak alliance.

If the CIA and State Department weren't doing so much scheming sheit years before they could have had Venezuelan oil and Iran allied security in the region.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » October 17th, 2022, 8:00 pm

"If the CIA and State Department weren't doing so much scheming sheit years before they could have had Venezuelan oil and Iran allied security in the region."

Truth.

And now that the Saudis pouring millions into the Republican party and trying to hurt the left by dropping production, while siding with Putin, the US might finally have some political will to move in the right direction.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 17th, 2022, 8:11 pm

america's alliance with ksa was initially, and primarily to keep the USd propped up. they would allow ksa to do any thing as long as oil is traded in USd. for ksa to migrate to BRICs, the USd will crash... well decline, overtime, but it woudl be a relative crash to the global order.

is not that they in love with ksa, that they keep sending weapons and begging, is only cause they prop up the USd. when thats done, fren done.

but thats okay, USA has europe as new customers to buy fossil at gouged prices

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”