41%
Trump
59%

Total votes: 39

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Joe Biden's Murica!

Postby matr1x » January 21st, 2021, 9:09 am

Before covid the American economy was doing really well.

Just remember, the kind of buffoons biden bringing in. Trans weirdos

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » January 21st, 2021, 9:42 am

matr1x wrote:Before covid the American economy was doing really well.

It may have been doing well but the uncaring attitude towards dealing with the virus, constantly undermining health experts and providing disinformation made the situation there MUCH worse than it had to be and honestly was probably the one thing that cost the previous President a second term.

matr1x wrote:Just remember, the kind of buffoons biden bringing in. Trans weirdos

Why all the hate? How does someone being transgender and living their life the way they want affect you at all?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Joe Biden's Murica!

Postby MaxPower » January 21st, 2021, 9:54 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
shogun wrote:Jesus, MaxPower need to dial that power knob back from "Max" and experiment with some of the other equally useful functions on that internet persona interface. He just sucking the life out of cheds I enjoy contributing to, with the constant attention grabbing.

Foe List....makes threads more palatable

Hello Dizzy28,

Yes, the Foe list can be beneficial.

But why run from the truth?

I guess the logic of what you don’t know,see or read cannot hurt you.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 21st, 2021, 10:06 am

pete wrote:
matr1x wrote:Before covid the American economy was doing really well.

It may have been doing well but the uncaring attitude towards dealing with the virus, constantly undermining health experts and providing disinformation made the situation there MUCH worse than it had to be and honestly was probably the one thing that cost the previous President a second term.

matr1x wrote:Just remember, the kind of buffoons biden bringing in. Trans weirdos

Why all the hate? How does someone being transgender and living their life the way they want affect you at all?

biden to order mask mandate - this will have a more immediate effect on controlling the spread as vaccine rollout will take months

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-order-masks-planes-trains-100349578.html

Biden will order masks on planes and trains, increase disaster funds to fight coronavirus
Nandita Bose and Jeff Mason
Thu, January 21, 2021, 6:03 AM
By Nandita Bose and Jeff Mason

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Joe Biden will sign 10 executive orders on Thursday to fight the coronavirus pandemic, including directing that disaster funds be used to help reopen schools and requiring that people wear masks on planes and buses, officials said.

Biden, a Democrat who took over from Republican President Donald Trump on Wednesday, has promised a fierce fight against the pandemic that killed 400,000 people in the United States under Trump's watch.

"We’re entering what may be the toughest and deadliest period of the virus and must set aside politics and finally face this pandemic as one nation," the president said in his inauguration speech.

One order will require mask-wearing in airports and on certain modes of public transportation, including many trains, airplanes and intercity buses, officials said.

He also plans to sign orders on Thursday to establish a COVID-19 testing board to ramp up testing, address supply shortfalls, establish protocols for international travelers and direct resources for minority communities hit hard by the infectious disease.

He plans to direct the Federal Emergency Management Agency to reimburse states and Native American tribes fully for the costs associated with National Guard and emergency supply efforts to combat the virus. Biden's measures also restore "full reimbursement" from the FEMA Disaster Relief Fund for costs related to reopening schools.

FEMA funds are typically disbursed after hurricanes, floods or other natural disasters. Institutions including hospitals can apply after Trump declared the pandemic a national emergency in March.

The fund had previously been reimbursing 75% of costs.

"This is a national emergency and we need to treat it accordingly," Jeff Zients, coordinator of the Biden White House's coronavirus response, said on a call with reporters.

Biden plans to partner with state and local governments to establish vaccination spots in conference centers, stadiums and gymnasiums.

The new administration will also deploy thousands of clinical staff from federal agencies, military medical personnel and pharmacy chains to increase vaccinations, and make teachers and grocery clerks eligible.

Vaccination programs have lagged far behind the target of 20 million Americans inoculated by the end of 2020.

The administration may invoke the Defense Production Act for speedy vaccine distribution after an inventory of essential items needed to fight the pandemic.

"We have identified 12 immediate supply shortfalls that are critical for the pandemic response right now," said Tim Manning, the administration's new COVID-19 supply coordinator.

(Reporting by Nandita Bose and Jeff Mason; Additional reporting by Trevor Hunnicutt; Editing by Peter Cooney)

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » January 21st, 2021, 10:28 am

dogg wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
dogg wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Not my President!

Are you an American citizen?
You appear heavily invested in their politics.

Hello dogg,

Why should it matter to you if i am an American citizen?

Does one HAVE to be a citizen of a country to follow/support their politics?

Do you listen to Vybz Kartel and Poocaan?

Are you a Jamaican?

The jockey you have on is local Rattans or Fruit of the Loom?

Trying to understand the reasoning for your question.

I ask because whoever is the American President at any given time doesn't affect us in the caribbean in any way. And you seem to be insanely attached to Trump who regards us all as shiteholes.

Also because you said "not my president" which I thought was odd, because our President is Ms Weekes.

And yeah one does need to be a citizen of a country if you're rabidly supporting one side or the other in their politics.

The average trini thinks that america and trinidad have special ties and are close allies. I blame all that cable tv.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 21st, 2021, 10:46 am

Redress10 wrote:
dogg wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
dogg wrote:

Hello dogg,

Are you a Jamaican?

I ask because whoever is the American President at any given time doesn't affect us in the caribbean in any way. And you seem to be insanely attached to Trump who regards us all as shiteholes.

Also because you said "not my president" which I thought was odd, because our President is Ms Weekes.

And yeah one does need to be a citizen of a country if you're rabidly supporting one side or the other in their politics.

The average trini thinks that america and trinidad have special ties and are close allies. I blame all that cable tv.

You know the saying if America sneezes, Trinidad will catch a cold?
It has merit.

Formal ties, downstream fallout from economic and other policies, and the fact that our dollar is worthless outside the border and all our international trade is done in USD. Whether you like it or not - their politics has an impact here

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » January 21st, 2021, 11:28 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
dogg wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
dogg wrote:

Hello dogg,

Are you a Jamaican?

It has merit.

Formal ties, downstream fallout from economic and other policies, and the fact that our dollar is worthless outside the border and all our international trade is done in USD. Whether you like it or not - their politics has an impact here

Null point. Their politics have an impact globally. There is nothing particular about us policies that affect TT different than it would affect the rest of the world. The US doesn't focus on TT specifically the way it would Venezuela or Iran or even the Eu.

All that you mention is nothing compared to the countries that are invaded or sanctioned due to us politics. The little bit of ties and trade we do with America probably wouldn't even be of any significance to any one of her 51 states.

ru$$ell
30 pounds of Boost

Postby ru$$ell » January 21st, 2021, 11:40 am

Right On Cue For Biden, WHO Admits High-Cycle PCR Tests Produce COVID False Positives

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/rig ... -positives

https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-202 ... rs-2020-05

rajulakan
Ricer

Postby rajulakan » January 21st, 2021, 12:06 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
shogun wrote:Jesus, MaxPower need to dial that power knob back from "Max" and experiment with some of the other equally useful functions on that internet persona interface. He just sucking the life out of cheds I enjoy contributing to, with the constant attention grabbing.

Foe List....makes threads more palatable

thank you for telling me about this feature. i browse trinituner without an account but i just made one to activate this feature so i can block the person called Max Power. What a sickening and sick individual. He does it for attention because i noticed long time how he has no reason to any of his posts except to go against the opionion of other people and discuss to create stink and quarrel. He does it deliberately in the Trump politics and Venezuelan discussion as well as anywhere that he can rebel against popular and logical opinion. He will simply state the opposite because it will draw attention to him because he is a very small and weak person in real life and he thrives on this. Because he always wants attention and want people to think he is a good person and very moral so he even uses over polite fake manners to annoy people more. He is always boasting about the important people that he knows like the mayor or other rich people and how he always has to boast about charity to people breaking the laws and bad talking other people. It's more than hypocrite......he wants attention and wants to show internet people a fake person that he really is not in real life. and he wants other people to think he is high class and wealthy. People like that in real life dont have time for this. they don't argue and waste time online like MaxPower. They are wealthy and high class because they are busy and have businesses to run. Max Power sounds like a vagrant who get kick out of his house and hangs around the library for wifi and needs attention online all the time and he chose his name from a Simpsons episode. I find it too stupid that so many people have not figured out this yet and continue to pursue dialog with this disgusting pretend personality that he forces people to believe here.

Thank you again for this foes list feature i dont have to waste more time scrolling through his fetid mind here......if only other people would understand he is a nasty little boy and just stop replying and quoting Max Power i can read trinituner in peace again.
Last edited by rajulakan on January 21st, 2021, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 21st, 2021, 12:09 pm

Lmao

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 21st, 2021, 12:53 pm

Not a sus duplicate account at all.
Nope. Not sus

rajulakan
Ricer

Postby rajulakan » January 21st, 2021, 1:18 pm

what sus about it? i not new here. i read this website all d time. u think u alone like cars? i am not in trinidad and tobago. i never had to make a account b4 dats all but i got fed up of that psycho so i thank the person for telling about the blocking feature. i will read with my login from now.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 21st, 2021, 2:41 pm

antifa

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-fascist-protesters-vandalize-oregon-050204697.html

Anti-fascist protesters vandalize buildings in Portland and Seattle

Protest after the inauguration of U.S. President Joe Biden, in Portland, Oregon
Thu, January 21, 2021, 1:02 AM
(Reuters) - Anti-government and anti-fascist protesters in Portland and Seattle vandalized a Democratic Party office and other buildings and scuffled with police on Wednesday, protesting against President Joe Biden's inauguration.

People dressed in black and with their faces covered broke windows and the glass door at the Democratic Party of Oregon business office in Portland, spray-painting an anarchist symbol over the party sign, video posted on social media showed.

"We don't want Biden. We want revenge for police murders, imperialist wars, and fascist massacres," read a banner they marched under.

The new Democratic president was sworn in on Wednesday, urging unity and restoration after Republican Donald Trump's divisive tenure.

Portland has been the scene of unrest for months, with civil rights, anarchist and anti-fascist protesters scuffling with police and occasionally with right-wing militias and Trump supporters.

The protests began in the summer as part of nationwide demonstrations against racism and police brutality following the death of George Floyd, a Black man who died in Minneapolis in May after police pinned his neck to the ground for nearly nine minutes.

Eight people were arrested in Portland on suspicion of offenses including rioting and reckless burning, while two people were arrested in Seattle, one for assault and another for property damage, police said.

Before descending on the Democratic Party office, some protesters from a group of about 150 scuffled with police on bicycles, police said in a statement.

In Seattle, police said multiple sites had been vandalized and posted pictures of the damage, including what appeared to be of an Amazon Go store.

(Reporting by Daniel Trotta and Bhargav Acharya; Editing by Lincoln Feast and Frances Kerry)

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 21st, 2021, 3:54 pm

The Dems getting a chance to start being hypocrites pretty early. Congress is voting on a waiver on the seven year rule for their nominee for Secretary of Defense. Usually the nominee has to be out of the military for seven or more years.

When Maddog Mattis was confirmed in 2017 his waiver was opposed by most Dems b/c he was only 4 years out. Lots of holdovers in both houses who voted no to Mattis's waiver still there today.

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » January 22nd, 2021, 8:39 am

man, i swear.
Some people in TT know more bout US politics than their own. Which trini should even care about this kinda minutia??? How is that even relevant to TnT??

Dizzy28 wrote:The Dems getting a chance to start being hypocrites pretty early. Congress is voting on a waiver on the seven year rule for their nominee for Secretary of Defense. Usually the nominee has to be out of the military for seven or more years.

When Maddog Mattis was confirmed in 2017 his waiver was opposed by most Dems b/c he was only 4 years out. Lots of holdovers in both houses who voted no to Mattis's waiver still there today.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 22nd, 2021, 8:59 am

dogg wrote:man, i swear.
Some people in TT know more bout US politics than their own. Which trini should even care about this kinda minutia??? How is that even relevant to TnT??

Dizzy28 wrote:The Dems getting a chance to start being hypocrites pretty early. Congress is voting on a waiver on the seven year rule for their nominee for Secretary of Defense. Usually the nominee has to be out of the military for seven or more years.

Checks back thread title

Yip its a thread on Joe's Biden's America, not on TnT

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 22nd, 2021, 9:23 am

Dizzy28 wrote:

Checks back thread title

HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN OPINION OR INTEREST IN INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » January 22nd, 2021, 9:47 am

Very important to be aware of international events.
But the insane obsession with insignificant minutia is foolish.

PPL becoming rabidly emotional about a country's politics that has little bearing on their lives...

VexXx Dogg wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Checks back thread title

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 22nd, 2021, 9:49 am

dogg wrote:Very important to be aware of international events.
But the insane obsession with insignificant minutia is foolish.

PPL becoming rabidly emotional about a country's politics that has little bearing on their lives...

VexXx Dogg wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Checks back thread title

I understand what you're saying - I see it daily. You barking up the wrong tree with Dizzy tho.. the rabidly emotional people over in the Trump thread lmao

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » January 22nd, 2021, 9:50 am

If ANY large world economy is in difficulty, ALL countries will be affected in one way or the other.

But I don't see folks here becoming rabidly emotional or upset over political happenings in China or Germany etc

VexXx Dogg wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
dogg wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
dogg wrote:

Hello dogg,

Are you a Jamaican?

It has merit.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 22nd, 2021, 9:53 am

dogg wrote:If ANY large world economy is in difficulty, ALL countries will be affected in one way or the other.

But I don't see folks here becoming rabidly emotional or upset over political happenings in China or Germany etc

VexXx Dogg wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
dogg wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
dogg wrote:

Hello dogg,

Are you a Jamaican?

It has merit.

Lemme give you an analogy.
Do you have a favourite football club or cricket team?
No bearing to us individually, but big men would cry if their side loses.

Some people follow politics like they do sport. I doh have to deep dive into Chinese politics or Fiji, but I follow the entertainment and the lulz.

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » January 22nd, 2021, 9:56 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:I follow the entertainment and the lulz.

You and me both bro.
Its particularly entertaining watching trinis bawling and arguing about US politics :D

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 22nd, 2021, 10:05 am

dogg wrote:If ANY large world economy is in difficulty, ALL countries will be affected in one way or the other.

VexXx Dogg wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
dogg wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
dogg wrote:

Hello dogg,

Are you a Jamaican?

It has merit.

Most Trinis don't have friends or family in China or Germany. They also probably have never even visited there. However before Covid we had upwards of 12 flights daily to USA. They are our largest trade partner, host our largest migrant population and diaspora, and is the source of our largest FDI flows. We consume America media daily with our cable feed being South Florida for CBS, NBC and ABC. Its pretty obvious why USA has a different position that everybody else.

As an aside my brother in law is German and even he doesn't care about what going on there. Tried to start a convo last weekend on who the successors to replace Merkel would be and he was like basically all the choices is shiet..convo/

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 22nd, 2021, 1:46 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/trinis-back-trump-but-biden-for-black-men/article_21d7d458-5bfa-11eb-8880-3be325eb2d21.html?fbclid=IwAR33x6X1ftEBtI2rEYxcyNQjQ62PZPEbEqGbON0Duu9e01mp4_53__gMA44#utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Trinis back Trump, but Biden for black men
Michelle Loubon Jan 21, 2021 Updated 4 hrs ago

Trinidad and Tobago citizens interviewed by the Express yesterday expressed mixed emotions about US President Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Several people said they were Trump supporters, and admired his “abrasive, no-nonsense personality”. Others declared Biden “was a black-man president, and he loved both black and white”.

Trump also lost points for his handling of Covid-19.

Several people on the streets of Port of Spain said they were viewing the inauguration of Biden and Vice-President Kamala Harris, and would return home to continue their watch of the inauguration.

In a telephone interview yesterday, Laventille Redemption Christian Centre Pastor Victor Gill said: “I prefer (Donald) Trump because he stood for Christian freedom and freedom of speech. The US is a country of immi­grants, and what affects America affects the whole world. Joe Biden is pro-LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) and pro-abortion. He’s not nationalist, but he’s a globalist. This a new ideology that is being promoted in the world.

“And Biden’s camp represents a departure from Judeo-­Christian values. I don’t believe Trump should be exonerated for all his flaws. He is as good as many and better than any. I prefer Trump and I believe the pro-Trump movement will not die. In the meantime, we have to pray that God’s will be done.”

On the other hand, Lotto ca­shier Natalie Morris likes Trump. “Biden will bring a plethora of legislation to support the LGBT agenda. Trump cares about God’s world view,” she said.

Outside New City Mall, Indepen­dence Square, chow vendor Keston Knights said he prefers Trump. “He has personality. The man talks his mind. He gets things done. He tried to get rid of Covid-19. He put ISIS in their place. Terrorism has hit ground zero. Trump is anti-LGBT. He wants babies, not abortion.”

Give Biden a chance

Port of Spain vendor Kareem Williams lamented he could not ply his trade since the police were engaged in a crackdown.

Uniformed police were spotted chatting with vendors as they packed up items.

Between mouthfuls of watermelon, Williams said: “Trump has to go. I want all the tenets that democracy represents like freedom to vote and freedom to engage in peaceful protest. Human rights and equal rights. Freedom of speech and freedom of movement. Not mob violence that Trump promoted.”

Itinerant cigarette vendor Lou Ann Duntin however believes in giving Biden a chance, but added: “It’s too early to really judge his impact. But he has good intentions. The world has great expectations.”

Laventille resident Rawle Thompson, 72, said: “This new Biden is proving he cares about Covid-19. He is ramping up access to vaccines. Millions of Americans can get the vaccine now. I am always tuned in CNN. I can’t bear to see those depressing figures. I hope they drop significantly.”

A turbaned Biden supporter gushed: “Biden is a black man. Forget if he is a white man (Caucasian). He has lived among black people. He will handle the Covid-19 like a giant.”

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 22nd, 2021, 2:18 pm

The CRINGIEST Moments Of Media’s Fawning Biden Inaugural Coverage

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 22nd, 2021, 3:03 pm

Lots of Trinis LOVE Trump.

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » January 22nd, 2021, 4:02 pm

MaxPower wrote:Lots of Trinis LOVE Trump.

and Trump hates us ALL.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 22nd, 2021, 4:19 pm

dogg wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Lots of Trinis LOVE Trump.

and Trump hates us ALL.

Correct

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 23rd, 2021, 3:48 pm

a warning about socialism and liberalism from not trump, but reagan

https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/1095690114224544

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 23rd, 2021, 7:23 pm

Well antifa it was nice during the Trump presidency, Biden get thru so time to go :lol:

Twitter suspends Antifa accounts with more than 71K followers

Twitter has suspended several popular Antifa accounts with more than 71,000 followers combined following Inauguration Day riots.

At least four accounts tied with the militant group have been yanked offline — @JewishWorker, @RevAbolition, @RevAbolitionNYC and @TheBaseBK, the account for the anarchist center in Bushwick, Brooklyn.

Archived web pages of the accounts show they shared more than 71,000 followers and dated as far back as 2012.

Their pages now read “Account suspended” for violating Twitter rules.

Antifa Sacramento railed against The Base’s suspension on its own Twitter.

“Our comrades w The Base (@TheBasebk), an anarchist social center in Brooklyn, NY of 9 years now took this Twitter thing seriously. Reaching a platform of 17k followers they pushed a very specific line where politics were never blurred. Today, Twitter took their account down, and now theres a void,” the group tweeted Thursday.

“The Base took the same approach to Twitter as they do in the struggle for liberation. As anarchists they take a stand & never waver. Its inspiring. And we encourage everyone to check their site now & periodically http://thebasebk.org Solidarity forever!”

The suspensions were first reported by Andy Ngo, who runs the conservative blog The Post Millennial.

Twitter didn’t immediately return an email.

Members of Antifa — the far-left radical group behind numerous riots in recent months — ransacked the streets of Seattle the night of President Biden’s inauguration, smashing up the historic Starbucks and burning an American flag.

They also marched through Portland, Oregon, with a banner reading, “WE DON’T WANT BIDEN — WE WANT REVENGE!”

Twitter has been cracking down on accounts belonging to extremist groups and those that peddle conspiracy theories following the Jan. 6 siege on the US Capitol.

More than 70,000 QAnon-related accounts have since been purged.

Source: https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/twitter-s ... followers/

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”