Re: Ministers enjoy tax exemptions on cars

Postby De Dragon » June 30th, 2021, 7:47 am

timelapse wrote:Maybe Napoleon will throw him a Mustang if he behaves

Already got one.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 30th, 2021, 8:05 am

screwbash wrote:allyuh studying them. most ah dem the govt wuk is a side hussle or they come into govt with money already. like the one who buy a rover in only 2 months and he not even a govt minister. is we the people who vote for them will suffer. allyuh studying them buy million dollar car, study them acres of land most ah dem 'buy' cheap to make gated communities and get 20% vat refund. we put them there to fix them business for a free yellow or red jersey and none have been seen since. alyuh beating up onthem but how much ah allyuh driving RORO that some years old or a van and feeling nice.some ah allyuh here will never in life afford a new car but studying what imputt driving and how much tax right off he get that is money in he pocket that allyuh doh have or see in your bank account in your life time. study your own hussle.
the shiniest of things wil distract the smallest and simplest of minds.

Any body who did CXC Engerish wanna take a crack at this wall of text?

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » June 30th, 2021, 11:33 am

Basic model prado

Guessing the upgrades will be done locally

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby hindian » June 30th, 2021, 11:57 am

I was now going to ask that but you answered. I had read somewhere that the TX is the lowest trim package in the lineup.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » June 30th, 2021, 12:14 pm

Tx is the gasoline engine
Txl is the fully loaded model just like the local Vx and Vxl
There would be other differences but he got a Txl model.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 30th, 2021, 12:16 pm

TerrenceXL

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 30th, 2021, 12:43 pm

All that hate because of a job perk?
Steups, miss me with the hidden agenda BS. I even see UNC pages sharing the anti-terry memes but they have the same kissmehass perks too.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 30th, 2021, 12:59 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:All that hate because of a job perk?
Steups, miss me with the hidden agenda BS. I even see UNC pages sharing the anti-terry memes but they have the same kissmehass perks too.
Main issue is this minster is totally useless.

You should work first and then get perks

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 30th, 2021, 1:09 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Well if that minister is useless and should work first to get perks...

What work has David Lee done for him to deserve his perk of buying the most expensive car esp since the UNC is irrelevant and not important? Or is outrage limited to "ministers."

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 30th, 2021, 1:13 pm

zoom rader wrote:

It's not a performance based bonus. It's a contract perk.
If it was performance based, every man jack in RED, YELLOW, WHITE or GREEN woulda be eating crix and cheese and driving aqua.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » June 30th, 2021, 1:40 pm

Like him or not, the Minister has good taste. The one in the picture here is the TX-L variant with a 2.7 in-line 4 cylinder petrol 2TR-FE engine. Output is dismal at 161hp and 245Nm of peak torque.

TX and TX-L are from Japan (petrol)
VX and VX-L are from Thailand (diesel)

FB_IMG_1625074350866.jpeg

Also If you watch the document clearly, the market price can be viewed as questionable since the last known HSM price I got on a TX-L was $860k.

Secondly, HSM is a grey market dealer and as such is not authorized by Toyota Motor Corporation of Japan to sell their vehicles, hence, local agents TTTL continuously allude to the fact that, once anyone purchases a new Toyota vehicle from a grey market source, the warranty will not be acknowledged by TTTL. Lastly, if the vehicle was procured via a loan arrangement with the Comptroller of Accounts, it means the Prado in question here belongs to the State. Therefore, an asset belonging to the State or taxpayers if I may add, ought to be protected by a proper manufacturer warranty. Hence, it was my understanding in the past that Ministers etc had to purchase their vehicles from the legitimate dealer and not a grey market one.

Persons employed in the private sector who are entitled to vehicles are also mandated to purchase from the authorized dealer due to the enjoyment of being protected legitimately by a manufacturer warranty, but stranger things have happened before so carry on I guess.

Fact checking welcomed just in case I talking toots lol.
Last edited by agent007 on June 30th, 2021, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 30th, 2021, 1:46 pm

PNM perks don't count because Kyamalah tief out all de morney.Thats all that matters

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 30th, 2021, 2:24 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

What work has David Lee done for him to deserve his perk of buying the most expensive car esp since the UNC is irrelevant and not important? Or is outrage limited to "ministers."

David Lee is better serving MP that that incompetent MOH that Rowlair always have to apologise for.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » June 30th, 2021, 2:33 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

David Lee is better serving MP that that incompetent MOH that Rowlair always have to apologise for.

Aye zoomie is the best yes rofl. We hadda drink a beer when next you on the bigger island.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 30th, 2021, 2:33 pm

David Lee has been UNC chairman since 2015 and Chief Whip. Through his steadfast leadership at the party and parliament level, UNC has been moving from strength to strength.

You are right, he deserves $1.4M in tax exemptions. What Terrence ever do?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 30th, 2021, 4:02 pm

Nah agent they might suggest that you go to the dealership but you have the option to go roro/grey market. Ask TTTL how many vehicles/parts/accessories they have procured from grey market suppliers to pass on to customers

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » June 30th, 2021, 5:23 pm

Like if any ah we wouldna take advantage of tax exemption... I woulda done have ah Disco4 for mihself, Disco3 to tote mih pets in, and mebbe ah Crown, and ah Model 3. Lucky ting I poor, and cyah appeal to dotish people.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » June 30th, 2021, 7:04 pm

While ministers are entitled to their full tax exemptions, chopping 40-60% off the market price of already expensive vehicles, imagine it have lil public servants with an low level travelling postition that trying to take out a Rio or Baleno who cant get their tax cheque paid to the dealership.

"We eh have money and hadda wait until releases"

It have contracted public servants serving 3 year terms for a range of positions. They are entitled to a gratuity of 20% gross pay minus 25% tax. If you work for 6k gross/month for 36 months, you entitled to a 32.4k gratuity. Imagine it have people waiting on such gratuities for 3-5 years after the contract done but cant get their paltry cheque.

"We eh have money and hadda wait until releases"

Trinidad will continue to be a shithole

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 30th, 2021, 7:15 pm

and it have windup toy supporters who will support anything they greedy mps doing

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 30th, 2021, 7:18 pm

Thank you.

bluefete wrote:Isn't Toyota the authorised dealer for Prados?

Who is HSM? Is that a Deyalsingh family owned company?

Did he bring down the car for himself?

Is this a RORO or brand new vehicle?

agent007 wrote:Like him or not, the Minister has good taste. The one in the picture here is the TX-L variant with a 2.7 in-line 4 cylinder petrol 2TR-FE engine. Output is dismal at 161hp and 245Nm of peak torque.

TX and TX-L are from Japan (petrol)
VX and VX-L are from Thailand (diesel)

Also If you watch the document clearly, the market price can be viewed as questionable since the last known HSM price I got on a TX-L was $860k.

Secondly, HSM is a grey market dealer and as such is not authorized by Toyota Motor Corporation of Japan to sell their vehicles, hence, local agents TTTL continuously allude to the fact that, once anyone purchases a new Toyota vehicle from a grey market source, the warranty will not be acknowledged by TTTL. Lastly, if the vehicle was procured via a loan arrangement with the Comptroller of Accounts, it means the Prado in question here belongs to the State. Therefore, an asset belonging to the State or taxpayers if I may add, ought to be protected by a proper manufacturer warranty. Hence, it was my understanding in the past that Ministers etc had to purchase their vehicles from the legitimate dealer and not a grey market one.

Persons employed in the private sector who are entitled to vehicles are also mandated to purchase from the authorized dealer due to the enjoyment of being protected legitimately by a manufacturer warranty, but stranger things have happened before so carry on I guess.

Fact checking welcomed just in case I talking toots lol.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 30th, 2021, 7:56 pm

Prado to weep in.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 30th, 2021, 9:54 pm

TearXL

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 30th, 2021, 10:04 pm

K74T wrote:TearXL

Lmao

Take win

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 30th, 2021, 10:34 pm

Don't know what all the beatup about the "Prado" is about. Its more of a 3rd world status symbol. For those who never drove one it handles like a boat. It heaves, yaws and rolls so badly it gives you motion sickness.

The Diesel Engine is weak and underwhelmig with a horrible transmission. Its noisy and letagic as hell. The inerior quality is one set of painted plastic and typical toyota lack of tech. As far as trinis and their Toyota "reliability" goes, i know an owner that had to replace the AC evaporator 3 times twice under warranty from TTTL... but hey its regarded as the "indian chariot"

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 1st, 2021, 12:16 am

They probably offer him a Mahindra and he say Nah that sounding too Debe-Penal-Barrackpore

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 1st, 2021, 8:36 am

Gladiator wrote:Don't know what all the beatup about the "Prado" is about. Its more of a 3rd world status symbol. For those who never drove one it handles like a boat. It heaves, yaws and rolls so badly it gives you motion sickness.

The Diesel Engine is weak and underwhelmig with a horrible transmission. Its noisy and letagic as hell. The inerior quality is one set of painted plastic and typical toyota lack of tech. As far as trinis and their Toyota "reliability" goes, i know an owner that had to replace the AC evaporator 3 times twice under warranty from TTTL... but hey its regarded as the "indian chariot"

Hello Gladiator,

All correct, it really is something how people are so amazed about Prados in Trini.

Anyways, what’s the “african chariot” though?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 1st, 2021, 8:47 am

Sickening and tone deaf that while people are literally starving and begging for the kindness of strangers to survive, a Minister, and the Minister of FACKING Health, could bring a Prado? Then again when you have brainless, mindless drones likes Tuntsy and Colos and Tokesy munching on Crix and sardine waiting for elitecorolla to bless them up with a $20 and a quart of hops for their transcripts.
Tearsy prolly crying when he get he Prado, but from joy when he realize that LFD RFD PNM kant followers like Tuntsy, Colos, Tokesy, wing and elite defending him in a pandemic

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » July 1st, 2021, 9:09 am

bluefete wrote:Isn't Toyota the authorised dealer for Prados?

Who is HSM? Is that a Deyalsingh family owned company?

Did he bring down the car for himself?

Is this a RORO or brand new vehicle?

So he can't buy it from the CEO of the LSA (Land Settlement Agency) ?

What does HSM stand for? Hazar , Sally and son Mikhail ( Hosein ). Duh.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 1st, 2021, 9:19 am

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Yuh shoulda check wit yuh right hand Colos fuss. He does advocate for shadiness when you in position, But only if you're LFD RFD PNM of course.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 1st, 2021, 9:50 am

HSM
His Spaghetti Majesty

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”