TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby Habit7 » July 26th, 2021, 9:20 am

I am sorry about the marathoner, but the same behaviour that caused his demise, he exhibited it too. If you are sick stay home. Yes, he needed the money but now he is dead. And he quite likely infected somebody else at work which could result in the same thing.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » July 26th, 2021, 9:25 am

PariaMan wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:
aaron17 wrote:Ppl say they rather die than taking the vaccine. Faith is strong with God. And He knows when u are ready. You can ask Him to fight the virus but when that fails ...you must accept that He was ready to take you. That makes sense?
Absolute nonsense. God send us a vaccine in quick time and people rejecting it

To me that's akin to blasphemy

Think of all the medical interventions people take to stay healthy ( antibiotics, vaccines, operations , medicines)

Its just plain dumb

And simply asking the makers to be accountable isn't? Apparently they are demigods. Drive the economic divide further. Just look around the world what is happening.
Yea the marathoner who died probably thought the same way. Good for him on wanting to hold the makers accountable . There are some good lawyers in heaven

Wait nah this vaccine saving yuh life boi! Oh wait, you must still fear the unvaccinated cuz you can still get covid when you are vaccinated.
Vaccinations are risky in persons with compromised immune systems.
Natural immunity doesn't exist apparently.
I don't live in fear, quality of life > length of life.
May the marathoner rip. Was his choice to not take the vaccine.
My neighbor in his early 30's died from covid and his elderly ailing parents survived/ pre vaccine access. They did not vaccinate after.
Stress/unhealthy habits and hunger does kill more dan covid 19 yearly cud ever kill, no vaccine for that!
But them stats not important to you.
Covid is all about the $ and fear you to give up your rights easily
Fear gripping you @pariaman. I feel for you cuz some people backs are against the wall with regards to their income being threatened if they don't vaccinate.
If you feel comfortable being a sheep then you shouldn't look at a lion and call him a sheep also. Take care.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 26th, 2021, 9:28 am

Widely available doesn't mean he was eligible.
Covid vaccines were actually not widely available from April 2021. There were strict eligibility requirements. As a <60 year and assuming no co-morbidities (the article never said he had any) he would not have been eligible for vaccination in April.

At that time our stock was still limited to the Covax and Indian donations of AZ as Sinopharm didn't come till May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhpAJNeJi4c
https://tt.loopnews.com/content/sinopha ... and-tobago
https://foreign.gov.tt/resources/news/t ... nes-india/
http://www.news.gov.tt/content/ministry ... P62n0ApA2w

adnj wrote:
MaxPower wrote:“He started to exhibit flu-like symptoms and stayed home to recover.” Two days later, Hosein returned to work even though his body was weak.

“Dad went back to work because he did not want to lose his job.”

Fear prevented the man from seeking testing, treatment and isolating - Covid vaccinations were also widely avaible from April 2021.

“He started to exhibit flu-like symptoms and stayed home to recover.” Two days later, Hosein returned to work even though his body was weak.

She said Hosein’s employers sent him home after his health started to deteriorate.

Instead of going to the hospital, Hosein turned to alternative medicine to fight what was attacking his body. But his home treatment did not work.

“Things just got worst (sic). Dad had a fear of going to the hospital.”

That trepidation was triggered by bad experiences Hosein had encountered with his parents who died in the hospital due to health issues.

“Dad knew the hospital routine...it was something he did not like. He had a phobia of going there to be treated.”

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 26th, 2021, 9:54 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Widely available doesn't mean he was eligible.
Covid vaccines were actually not widely available from April 2021. There were strict eligibility requirements. As a <60 year and assuming no co-morbidities (the article never said he had any) he would not have been eligible for vaccination in April.

At that time our stock was still limited to the Covax and Indian donations of AZ as Sinopharm didn't come till May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhpAJNeJi4c
https://tt.loopnews.com/content/sinopha ... and-tobago
https://foreign.gov.tt/resources/news/t ... nes-india/
http://www.news.gov.tt/content/ministry ... P62n0ApA2w

adnj wrote:
MaxPower wrote:“He started to exhibit flu-like symptoms and stayed home to recover.” Two days later, Hosein returned to work even though his body was weak.

Fear prevented the man from seeking testing, treatment and isolating - Covid vaccinations were also widely avaible from April 2021.

“He started to exhibit flu-like symptoms and stayed home to recover.” Two days later, Hosein returned to work even though his body was weak.

She said Hosein’s employers sent him home after his health started to deteriorate.

Instead of going to the hospital, Hosein turned to alternative medicine to fight what was attacking his body. But his home treatment did not work.

“Things just got worst (sic). Dad had a fear of going to the hospital.”

That trepidation was triggered by bad experiences Hosein had encountered with his parents who died in the hospital due to health issues.

“Dad knew the hospital routine...it was something he did not like. He had a phobia of going there to be treated.”
Tell that to the people that walked-in and got vaccinated because of no-show appointments.

Now you can address:

1. Didn't go to the hospital for testing
2. Didn't seek medical care
3. Didn't self-isolate

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 26th, 2021, 10:01 am

Widely available = People who rush the system contrary to the set policy!!!!!
Go strong soldier

There is no justification for his sequence of events thereafter testing positive. i.e. your items 1 to 3.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » July 26th, 2021, 10:02 am

I got my Astro zenica on April 25. My friend who is 23 called and they called back she put both of our names we are both under 60 no comorbidities and we knew no one

I am not at all afraid . I am content in the knowledge I did my best to protect me and my family and those I am in contact with

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 26th, 2021, 10:05 am

Team,

How long again for us to realize that to overcome this pandemic requires a strict human action?

Are we waiting for evolving variants and ineffective vaccines before we decide to NOW follow the basic virus prevention protocols?

Are waiting for a catastrophic death rate to GET with the times?

Clearly a few million dead means nothing and we obviously have not learnt anything from the 100 MILLION lives that were lost and the 500 MILLION people that were infected for the 1918 Spanish Flu.

So yeh, continue fighting among ourselves on politics and vaccine conspiracies etc and not focus on the only thing that will guarantee our survival in this pandemic which is to be considerate, courteous, cautious and respectful to ourselves and others.

Humans really are a bunch of jackasses.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » July 26th, 2021, 10:10 am

That delta is so dangerous

Saw where it only took 17 seconds to transmit and the virus load is 1000 times original

The only way out is vaccines

These may eventually have to be tweaked or 3rd shots given but it's our only hope for survival

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 26th, 2021, 10:10 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Widely available = People who rush the system contrary to the set policy!!!!!
Go strong soldier

There is no justification for his sequence of events thereafter testing positive. i.e. your items 1 to 3.
Then I will concede the vaccination point.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » July 26th, 2021, 10:11 am

lewwe be real forking real. The walk-in snafu where we have hundreds of old, sick and infirmed people lined up in the rain for 50 vax doses per health center, was forking last month.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » July 26th, 2021, 10:15 am

MaxPower wrote:Team,

How long again for us to realize that to overcome this pandemic requires a strict human action?

Are we waiting for evolving variants and ineffective vaccines before we decide to NOW follow the basic virus prevention protocols?

Clearly a few million dead means nothing and we obviously have not learnt anything from the 100 MILLION lives that were lost and the 500 MILLION people that were infected for the 1918 Spanish Flu.

So yeh, continue fighting among ourselves on politics and vaccine conspiracies etc and not focus on the only thing that will guarantee our survival in this pandemic which is to be considerate, courteous, cautious and respectful to ourselves and others.

Love this quote max.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 26th, 2021, 10:22 am

Could anyone tell me what vaccine enhanced disease is
FB_IMG_1627309200697.jpg

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » July 26th, 2021, 10:24 am

paid_influencer wrote:lewwe be real forking real. The walk-in snafu where we have hundreds of old, sick and infirmed people lined up in the rain for 50 vax doses per health center, was forking last month.
All if that is the truth

But its the past

The present is that there are still people who with the vaccine widely available are still not being vacinated

There are many people who like him will die in the next few months when there is widely available vaccination
Last edited by PariaMan on July 26th, 2021, 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kinday
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Kinday » July 26th, 2021, 10:26 am

MaxPower wrote:Team,

Best thing I read in a while

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 26th, 2021, 10:55 am

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 26th, 2021, 10:58 am

Humans create problems.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 26th, 2021, 11:47 am

that marathoner story is real sad , caught between trying to provide for his child\family & taking a chance with his health ... it shows even d fittest whether old\young, how able body or strong u normally are, sickness can take any of us down & from d little i can bear to read\hear about what ppl go thru : its not a nice way to die

a word to those who for\against vaccination : try not to be condescending or discouraging to what other ppl choose ... :|

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » July 26th, 2021, 11:57 am

Rovin wrote:that marathoner story is real sad , caught between trying to provide for his child\family & taking a chance with his health ... it shows even d fittest whether old\young, how able body or strong u normally are, sickness can take any of us down & from d little i can bear to read\hear about what ppl go thru : its not a nice way to die

a word to those who for\against vaccination : try not to be condescending or discouraging to what other ppl choose ... :|
Nah we need tough love . This is a matter of life or death. Everyone of us is responsible for ensuring that those around us vaccinate

I had a tough time with my big family. Sometimes I had to quarrel

Eventually they all got the message . About 40 of us vaccinated. None with side effects

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 26th, 2021, 12:10 pm

Just because you don't suffer from side effects means that others won't learn to understand not everyone will share your point of view and either respect their decisions or don't speak to them simple as that
PariaMan wrote:
Rovin wrote:that marathoner story is real sad , caught between trying to provide for his child\family & taking a chance with his health ... it shows even d fittest whether old\young, how able body or strong u normally are, sickness can take any of us down & from d little i can bear to read\hear about what ppl go thru : its not a nice way to die

Nah we need tough love . This is a matter of life or death. Everyone of us is responsible for ensuring that those around us vaccinate

I had a tough time with my big family. Sometimes I had to quarrel

Eventually they all got the message . About 40 of us vaccinated. None with side effects

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » July 26th, 2021, 12:14 pm

Nah I will always advocate for the vaccine if it saves even 1 life it will be worth it

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » July 26th, 2021, 12:27 pm

I have sympathy for people who genuinely are nervous about getting vaccinated but you see the crew who spreading shaky info and putting their own fears on other people because they don’t want to get vaccinated couldn’t care less about them.
If you personally don’t want to get vaccinated cool, live with that but don’t do around sharing misinformation to encourage other people to do the same.
When vaccines break the back of the pandemic the unvaccinated will be the first ones rushing to go and enjoy life not realizing why they can do that.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 26th, 2021, 12:42 pm

hover11 wrote:Could anyone tell me what vaccine enhanced disease is
FB_IMG_1627309200697.jpg
Bro..give me that link to that pdf nah

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » July 26th, 2021, 12:49 pm

j.o.e wrote:I have sympathy for people who genuinely are nervous about getting vaccinated but you see the crew who spreading shaky info and putting their own fears on other people because they don’t want to get vaccinated couldn’t care less about them.
If you personally don’t want to get vaccinated cool, live with that but don’t do around sharing misinformation to encourage other people to do the same.
When vaccines break the back of the pandemic the unvaccinated will be the first ones rushing to go and enjoy life not realizing why they can do that.
On the button. Duane put a like button

If you do not want it keep quiet in your corner

That's your personal decision not based on science

Do not try to justify by spreading misinformation which may cost lives

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » July 26th, 2021, 12:50 pm

j.o.e wrote:I have sympathy for people who genuinely are nervous about getting vaccinated but you see the crew who spreading shaky info and putting their own fears on other people because they don’t want to get vaccinated couldn’t care less about them.

Nah not cool IMO, they keeping back society by prolonging this pandemic, and then they are far more likely to spread the virus.

Plus by allowing the virus t propagate through people, we will creating more variants that can set us back to square one.

So no, I will be condescending toward those gullible sheep who are easily fooled by some quack on youtube who has never stepped foot in a lab, but has 'evidence' that these vaccines unsafe. :roll: :roll:

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » July 26th, 2021, 1:05 pm

PariaMan wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:lewwe be real forking real. The walk-in snafu where we have hundreds of old, sick and infirmed people lined up in the rain for 50 vax doses per health center, was forking last month.
All if that is the truth

But its the past

The present is that there are still people who with the vaccine widely available are still not being vacinated

There are many people who like him will die in the next few months when there is widely available vaccination

Avery say cases on the rise over the last 3 weeks. Of course it was not because of this incident.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 26th, 2021, 1:13 pm

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » July 26th, 2021, 1:21 pm

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021 ... ing_1.html

Cdc withdrawal of RT-PCR testing for fda approval

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » July 26th, 2021, 1:39 pm

Carbon12 wrote:https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

Cdc withdrawal of RT-PCR testing for fda approval

that's not quite the article tho. They are saying that from next year they want labs to move to broader panels that will check for influenza as well.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 26th, 2021, 1:48 pm

yea but pcr is the best

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 26th, 2021, 1:49 pm

Thanks but I got the link to the side effects

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... lhG_N7IRh3

pg 17

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”