TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates)

Postby MaxPower » June 15th, 2021, 10:53 pm

If a 1% wants the Pfizer, and I’m sure many of them want, they WILL get it.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » June 16th, 2021, 12:06 am

Screenshot_20210616_000421.jpg
Take that America!

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 16th, 2021, 7:28 am

People refusing to take the vaccine should be made to post a bond or pay for treatment if they are infected and require hospitalization.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 16th, 2021, 7:33 am

Nope then you taking away my right as a citizen to free health care
Redman wrote:People refusing to take the vaccine should be made to post a bond or pay for treatment if they are infected and require hospitalization.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 16th, 2021, 7:54 am

Redman wrote:People refusing to take the vaccine should be made to post a bond or pay for treatment if they are infected and require hospitalization.

Seriously disagree.

timothymcdavid
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby timothymcdavid » June 16th, 2021, 8:59 am

Is how much paying for that Sinopharm again. 200 Guyana dollars(GYD) is 1 USD roughly. So 1 Billion GYD that is like 5mil USD or there about.

Seem like the Guyanese Leadership up to the usual tricks.
https://demerarawaves.com/2021/06/15/harmon-calls-for-full-explanation-from-ali-about-sputnik-v-vaccine-racket/

Really funny that the leader of the opposition calling the govt out on this but let us see what happens.

Prices quoted for Sputnik V is 10USD and Sinopharm is 5USD what the Government of Guyana actually paid was 24USD and 16USD respectively how much Imbert paying per dose there?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 16th, 2021, 9:01 am

That's why it's a non disclosure agreement because they not paying for it via normal prices ....the Chinese are setting their separate prices here it's a Qin win the Chinese gets more money and the government of the day doesn't look bad
timothymcdavid wrote:Image
Is how much paying for that Sinopharm again. 200 Guyana dollars(GYD) is 1 USD roughly. So 1 Billion GYD that is like 5mil USD or there about.

Seem like the Guyanese Leadership up to the usual tricks.
https://demerarawaves.com/2021/06/15/harmon-calls-for-full-explanation-from-ali-about-sputnik-v-vaccine-racket/

Really funny that the leader of the opposition calling the govt out on this but let us see what happens.

Prices quoted for Sputnik V is 10USD and Sinopharm is 5USD what the Government of Guyana actually paid was 24USD and 16USD respectively how much Imbert paying per dose there?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 16th, 2021, 10:23 am

Habit7 wrote:

Seriously disagree.

@hover11

So why?

A choice not to vaccinate comes with consequences that go beyond the individual.
why should your personal choice come at the expense of the population when that singular choice is not to do what is collectively beneficial?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 16th, 2021, 10:29 am

...and in similar policy decisions, speeders, drug overdosers, murderers, smokers, sufferers of type 2 diabetes and the obese will not receive free healthcare. Because:
Redman wrote:why should your personal choice come at the expense of the population when that singular choice is not to do what is collectively beneficial?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 16th, 2021, 10:59 am

Elderly waiting in the rain for vaccines this morning

8aa14772-f143-42a4-afdb-fffe693275ec.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 16th, 2021, 11:06 am

did they turn up after being called? if so the health centre should have provided a place under a tent to wait while socially distanced. if course if ppl turned up despite not being called it means the centre can't cater for them

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » June 16th, 2021, 11:23 am

why ole people can't get their own dedicated mass vaccination sites like they did for cepep, manufacturing workers etc. places with shelter at least

timothymcdavid
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby timothymcdavid » June 16th, 2021, 11:38 am

I get you ... when it comes to taxpayers money unless it involves national security and this secrecy should be subject to judicial review ... the govt should not be allowed to keep these kind of expenditures secret ... we need more transparency to much under the table deals and kick backs going on.

hover11 wrote:That's why it's a non disclosure agreement because they not paying for it via normal prices ....the Chinese are setting their separate prices here it's a Qin win the Chinese gets more money and the government of the day doesn't look bad

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 16th, 2021, 11:52 am

Habit7 wrote:...and in similar policy decisions, speeders, drug overdosers, murderers, smokers, sufferers of type 2 diabetes and the obese will not receive free healthcare. Because:
Redman wrote:why should your personal choice come at the expense of the population when that singular choice is not to do what is collectively beneficial?

yeah I get that POV but I dont know if I agree- Im still muddling through -Im seeing both sides.

I would argue that Options 1,2, and 3 have immediate consequences in terms of the risk of breaking the law. :D

Smokers -well Ok.
Typ3 2 and Obese....Its not VOLUNTARY that they are suffering from these diseases

We are in place today that people are choosing not to take the recc actions as an option
Taking that option cannot be without consequences while the people taking the vaxx are taking the risk largely for the collective good.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 16th, 2021, 11:54 am

they won't make vaccination mandatory. if they did that, they'd be legally liable for the incidents that will arise from a mass vaccination campaign. (Informed consent is there for legal protection as much as ethical reasons).

The intermediate they'll use is "vaccinate to operate," where the mark of the beast is written on the vaccination card.

"17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 16th, 2021, 12:13 pm

shouldn't be mandatory by law, as in u can get fired or fined/jailed. but to reopen more high risks aspects of the economy safely, e.g. indoors bars, indoor dining, nightclubs, etc. i think a vax pass could work for customers as a temporary regulation until cases go down. outdoors is fine for unvaccinated.

the pass should be limited to non-essential high risk places. anyone should still have the right to access groceries and other places provided they wear a mask -basically what we have to do now anyway.

just like if u doh want your child to get all the mmr and other vaccines then they can't enroll in school.
Last edited by redmanjp on June 16th, 2021, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NayGerPlz
Ricer

Postby NayGerPlz » June 16th, 2021, 12:16 pm

redmanjp wrote:shouldn't be mandatory by law, as in u can get fired or fined/jailed. but to reopen more high risks aspects of the economy safely, e.g. indoors bars, indoor dining, nightclubs, etc. i think a vax pass could work for customers as a temporary regulation until cases go down. outdoors is fine for unvaccinated.

just like if u doh want your child to get all the mmr and other vaccines then they can't enroll in school.

Isn't that discrimination?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 16th, 2021, 12:21 pm

NayGerPlz wrote:
redmanjp wrote:shouldn't be mandatory by law, as in u can get fired or fined/jailed. but to reopen more high risks aspects of the economy safely, e.g. indoors bars, indoor dining, nightclubs, etc. i think a vax pass could work for customers as a temporary regulation until cases go down. outdoors is fine for unvaccinated.

it's not anymore than the school requirement, or some businesses having to close under the health regulations while others allowed to open, or not allowing someone without a mask into a store is.

a place where u have large gatherings without masks is high risk so public health trumps individual rights there. i'm not suggesting it be permanent - just while we are still in the pandemic stage with significant cases.

NayGerPlz
Ricer

Postby NayGerPlz » June 16th, 2021, 12:28 pm

redmanjp wrote:
NayGerPlz wrote:

it's not anymore than the school requirement, or -some businesses having to close under the health regulations while others allowed to open, or not allowing someone without a mask into a store is.

This was done via law. Are there laws that make allowances for bars, nightclubs and restaurants to deny persons entry based on whether they were vaccinated or not?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 16th, 2021, 12:36 pm

Regardless how you feel about my choice bro I still pay taxes which means I'm Entitled to free health care just are you....if you don't want me to get health care then fine let me stop paying PAYE I would love to
Redman wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Seriously disagree.

@hover11

So why?

A choice not to vaccinate comes with consequences that go beyond the individual.
why should your personal choice come at the expense of the population when that singular choice is not to do what is collectively beneficial?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 16th, 2021, 12:36 pm

NayGerPlz wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
NayGerPlz wrote:

it's not anymore than the school requirement, or -some businesses having to close under the health regulations while others allowed to open, or not allowing someone without a mask into a store is.

This was done via law. Are there laws that make allowances for bars, nightclubs and restaurants to deny persons entry based on whether they were vaccinated or not?

not currently, but they can under the ordinance if they want- or simply allow those sectors to have a policy for health reasons during a pandemic.

or we can simply leave all those places closed till covid goes away- along with the jobs of those workers.

we have to find a way to safely reopen and for these places the safe way is vaccination. so yes u can choose not to get the shot but choices have consequences. like having to quarantine after travelling. or not getting invited to your vaccinated friends party.
Last edited by redmanjp on June 16th, 2021, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » June 16th, 2021, 12:40 pm

It is discrimination and businesses can be held liable what makes this customer money better than mine, also government operated businesses cannot enforce this as they have to serve the entire populace....any business that wants to only serve vaccinated persons will not be getting my money and will surely lose revenue and customers
NayGerPlz wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
NayGerPlz wrote:

NayGerPlz
Ricer

Postby NayGerPlz » June 16th, 2021, 12:41 pm

redmanjp wrote:
NayGerPlz wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
NayGerPlz wrote:

not currently, but they can under the ordinance if they want- or simply allow those sectors to have a policy for health reasons during a pandemic.

or we can simply leave all those places closed till covid goes away- along with the jobs of those workers.

There will be legal issues if that was done because that is indirectly making vaccination compulsory.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 16th, 2021, 12:44 pm

Heads up
Attachments
FCB.jpeg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 16th, 2021, 12:48 pm

hover11 wrote:It is discrimination and businesses can be held liable what makes this customer money better than mine, also government operated businesses cannot enforce this as they have to serve the entire populace....any business that wants to only serve vaccinated persons will not be getting my money and will surely lose revenue and customers
NayGerPlz wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
NayGerPlz wrote:

the business will not be making money anyway if it's closed- in a pandemic different rules apply. if govt can close u down completely for health reasons why not enforce a vaccine pass? just like the mask mandate? plenty ppl say the mask over their face violating their rights too.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 16th, 2021, 1:05 pm

afaik, businesses can refuse service against anybody they want as long as it isn't a restriction on a protected class (race, gender, etc).

Where it will be sketchy is asking for health records. In other countries, health records have very special privacy laws and an employer can't demand an employee's health records. An employer can't discriminate against HIV+ persons or demand a HIV test, for example.

Even if a business does have a recognized reason to collect health records (as medical labs, private practices, etc would do in the course of business), they are legally responsible to secure it and could face criminal liability if those records ever become compromised.

I'm surprised nobody has raise the issue of health-care privacy yet. Demanding a vaccination card is sketchy because it is a medical record. The furthest I would be willing to support businesses/employers is in requiring a signed declaration that the particular person will comply with the company's COVID19 policy (which may or may not include discussing vaccination with a healthcare provider).
Last edited by paid_influencer on June 16th, 2021, 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » June 16th, 2021, 1:06 pm

I remember hearing at a point that China approached WHO to help plan and roll out a worldwide vaccine passport initiative seeing as they have so much experience collecting people's data already.

Vaccine passport: WHO is reluctant but there’s hope China can be a pathfinder

Nation's efforts to promote health code recognition don’t conflict with WHO stance: expert
By Liu Caiyu
Published: Apr 07, 2021 09:35 PM

China and its partners that are promoting regional health code recognition can be pathfinders for a global vaccine passport program in the future, Chinese experts said, adding that although WHO had reservations over vaccine passports, China's efforts do not conflict with WHO's stance.

China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said on Tuesday that China and South Korea will coordinate and establish a mechanism for the mutual recognition of their health codes, in a move that would help further normalize bilateral business and tourism activities.

On the same day, WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris told a press conference that "We as the WHO are saying at this stage we would not like to see the vaccination passport as a requirement for entry or exit, because we are not certain at this stage that the vaccine prevents transmission."

Harris also mentioned other reasons that the organization decided not to back the vaccine passport, like possible discrimination against people who are not able to get a vaccine.

Feng Duojia, president of the China Vaccine Industry Association, told the Global Times on Wednesday that the WHO's current stance doesn't imply that a vaccine passport itself is wrong.

As an international health organization, the WHO shoulders the responsibility of ensuring the safety of populations, Feng said.

Despite the WHO's reluctance, China has steadily rolled out mutual recognition of COVID-19 vaccinations and individuals' health codes on a small-scale, bilateral basis.

Chinese observers widely saw China's establishment of mutual recognition of health codes and vaccinations as a rehearsal for trial runs of vaccine passports.

Besides South Korea, China and Southeast Asian countries including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines are also eyeing mutual recognition of health codes and upgrading "fast tracks" to promote the resumption of people-to-people exchanges, work and production.

Malaysia and China agreed to mutually recognize digital vaccine certificates or COVID-19 health certificates during recent meetings between Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Malaysian Foreign Minister Hishammuddin Hussein in East China's Fujian Province.

Israeli Ambassador Irit Ben-Abba Vitale also said in an interview with Chinese media that Israel wants to establish mutual recognition of vaccines with China.

Vaccination passports ultimately mean the mutual recognition of vaccines and their effectiveness, and to reach such mutual recognition would require lengthy negotiations. When those problems have yet to be dealt with, it is understandable that the WHO doesn't back the concept of vaccine passports for now, said Shen Yi, a professor at the School of International Relations and Public Affairs of Fudan University.

Shen said that China's program of mutual health code or vaccination recognition doesn't conflict with the WHO's stance on vaccine passports.

China will continue to speed up the mutual recognition of vaccinations, which in the beginning could be the mutual recognition of health codes, and data sharing next, eventually reaching the target of creating international vaccine passports, Shen said.

"It's like a roadmap. It is a step-by-step issue. When the questions above are all answered and the time is mature, China could take the lead to help the WHO by sharing its experience and providing technical support to the organization. Just as the European Commission helped coordinate COVAX, China could lend support to the WHO in this regard," Shen told the Global Times.

The WHO can draft the rules, procedures and data format. China is willing to provide support in sharing experience and techniques in setting up such a platform, as the country has rich experience in this area and has realized data sharing among the health code platforms of different Chinese provinces and regions, experts noted.

Simon Yoke Hua-teo, the executive president of a bird's nest company based in the China-Malaysia Qinzhou Industrial Park in Qinzhou, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, told the Global Times on Wednesday that many cross-border enterprises like his support the idea of establishing mutual vaccination recognition to facilitate business and personnel exchanges.

"Mutual vaccination recognition will bring real benefits for international businesses and possibly avoid weeks of quarantine if the epidemic situation improves."

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202104/1220493.shtml

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 16th, 2021, 1:30 pm

one issue would be the privacy especially if china involved.

as for non travel related passes. New York has one

https://www.nytimes.com/article/vaccine-passport.html

What Are the Roadblocks to a ‘Vaccine Passport’?
Creating a digital certificate of vaccination against the coronavirus is one of the hottest debates right now. What’s keeping it from happening, and why are some people opposed?
With all American adults now eligible for Covid-19 vaccines and businesses and international borders reopening, a fierce debate has kicked off across the United States over whether a digital health certificate (often and somewhat misleadingly called a “vaccine passport”) should be required to prove immunization status.

Currently, Americans are issued a white paper card as evidence of their Covid-19 shots, but these can easily be forged, and online scammers are already selling false and stolen vaccine cards.

While the federal government has said it will not introduce digital vaccine passports by federal mandate, a growing number of businesses — from cruise lines to sports venues — say they will require proof of vaccinations for entry or services. Hundreds of digital health pass initiatives are scrambling to launch apps that provide a verified electronic record of immunizations and negative coronavirus test results to streamline the process.

The drive has raised privacy and equity concerns and some states like Florida and Texas have banned businesses from requiring vaccination certificates. But developers argue that the digital infrastructure is secure and will help speed up the process of reopening society and reviving travel.

Governments, technology companies, airlines and other businesses are testing different versions of the digital health passes and are trying to come up with common standards so that there is compatibility between each system and health records can be pulled in a safe and controlled format.

The process comes with great technical challenges, especially because of the sheer number of app initiatives underway. For the certificates to be useful, countries, airlines and businesses must agree on common standards and the infrastructure they use will need to be compatible. In the United States, there is an added complexity of getting individual states to share immunization data with different certificate platforms while maintaining the privacy of residents.

Here’s what we know about the current status of digital health passes and some of the roadblocks they are facing in the United States.

Can I get a vaccine passport?
In March, New York became the first state in the United States to launch a digital health certificate called Excelsior Pass, which verifies a person’s negative coronavirus test result and if they are fully vaccinated.

The app and website, which has now had more than one million downloads, is free and voluntary for all New York residents, and provides a QR code that can be scanned or printed out to verify a person’s health data. The pass has been used by thousands of New Yorkers to enter Yankee Stadium, Madison Square Garden and other smaller public venues.

Most businesses require people to show their state I.D. along with their Excelsior Pass to prevent potential fraud.

In Israel, where more than half the population is fully vaccinated, residents must show an electronic “Green Pass” to attend places such as gyms, concerts, wedding halls and to dine indoors.

The European Union has endorsed an electronic vaccine certificate to be recognized from July 1, which a number of European countries have begun using, but each individual member country will be able to set its own rules for travel requirements. Britain has also started testing a Covid-19 certificate system that aims to help businesses reopen safely.

Some airlines including Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic and Jet Blue have started to use the digital health app, Common Pass, to verify passenger Covid-19 test results before they board flights. The International Air Transport Association’s Health Pass is being used by more than 20 airlines and allows passengers to upload health credentials necessary for international travel.

Are they legal?
It depends on state regulations. The Biden administration has said there will be no federal vaccination system or mandate. Individual states hold primary public health powers in the United States and have the authority to require vaccines.

“We expect a vaccine passport, or whatever you want to call it, will be driven by the private sector,” Jen Psaki, the White House press secretary, said at a briefing in March. “There will be no centralized, universal federal vaccinations database and no federal mandate requiring everyone to obtain a single vaccination credential.”

In April, Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas issued an executive order banning government agencies, private businesses and institutions that receive state funding from requiring people to show proof that they have been vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Ron DeSantis, the Florida governor, issued a similar order, saying that requiring proof of vaccination would “reduce individual freedom” and “harm patient privacy” as well as “create two classes of citizens based on vaccinations.”

But those orders may not stick. “The governors are on shaky legal ground,” said Lawrence Gostin, the director of the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University. “Certainly, the legislature has authority to regulate businesses in the state, and it can also pre-empt counties and local governments from issuing vaccine passports. But a governor, acting on his or her own, has no inherent power to regulate businesses other than through emergency or other health powers that the legislature gives them.”

Where will the information come from?
In the United States, there is no centralized federal vaccine database. Instead, the states collect that information. All states except New Hampshire have their own immunization registries and some cities, like New York, have their own.

Currently states are required to share their registries with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but the data is not public and could be withheld.

That means anyone developing a digital vaccine certificate in the United States would have to obtain immunization data from individual states, which could be problematic in states that oppose health pass initiatives.

Why are people opposed?
One of the issues is with terminology. A passport is issued by a government and certifies personal data including a person’s legal name and date of birth. Many people fear that if they are required to have one related to the coronavirus, they will be handing over personal and sensitive health data to private companies that could be stolen or used for other purposes.

“There are a whole lot of valid concerns about how privacy and technology would work with these systems, especially as Silicon Valley does not have a great history delivering technologies that are privacy enhancing,” said Brian Behlendorf, executive director of Linux Foundation Public Health, an open-source, technology-focused organization.

“And the concept of privacy here is complicated because you are ultimately trying to prove to somebody that you received something,” he said. “You aren’t keeping a secret, so the challenge is to present and prove something without creating a chain of traceability forever that might be used.”

The Linux Foundation is working with a network of technology companies called the Covid-19 Credentials Initiative to develop a set of standards for preserving privacy in the use of vaccine certificates. The main aim of the initiative is to establish a verifiable credential (much like a card in one’s wallet) that contains a set of claims about an individual but is digitally native and cryptographically secure.

Some argue that such a credential would intrude on personal freedoms and private health choices.

“‘Vaccine passports’ must be stopped,” former Representative Ron Paul of Texas wrote in a tweet last week. “Accepting them means accepting the false idea that government owns your life, body and freedom.”

Others worry that an exclusively digital system would leave some communities behind, especially those who do not have access to smartphones or the internet.

“Any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people’s privacy,” Jeff Zients, the White House coronavirus coordinator, said in a statement.

The World Health Organization said in April that it does not back requiring vaccination passports for travel yet because of the uncertainty over whether inoculation prevents transmission of the virus, as well as equity concerns. But the organization is working with a number of agencies, like UNICEF, ITU and the European Commission, to establish the standards and specifications of a possible globally recognized, digital vaccination certificate.

also the efficacy of various vaccines- ppl who get sinopharm might not be included if the efficacy is too low for instance.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » June 16th, 2021, 4:02 pm

stev wrote:Didn't really post an update in a while....was scheduled to get my second shot on Wednesday but I just got a call and was asked to come in Friday instead. :|

This call I got on Monday was a bit odd bcuz the lady sounded a bit flustered when she asked me to come Friday 18th at 11am instead of Wednesday 16th at 3pm for my second shot.....i decided to call the health center this morning and after a few mins on the line, the person told me they are seeing me scheduled for today (16th) at 3pm so make sure to come a bit earlier. :?

When i arrived i noticed "18th May" scribbled in pencil by my name in the book (and by a couple other names as well) but no questions were asked. The health center was basically empty as well....probably about 4 other people just sitting after getting their shot.....they were all gone by the time i got mine.

arrived at 2.45pm, got my second shot at 3.00pm and was out the door by 3.10pm....

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 16th, 2021, 4:08 pm

PNM - The People's National Movement
·
Key Points From The Ministry of Health’s Virtual Media Conference – Wednesday 16th June 2021

- Technical Director of Epidemiology, Dr. Avery Hinds provided an update on the hospital occupancy in the parallel health care system. Dr. Hinds indicated that the total occupancy stands at 54%, with the wards at 50%, the ICU at 76% and the HDU at 88%.

- Dr. Hinds stated that the lower daily numbers have been observed as the month of June progresses, he went on to say that the percentage positivity (the number of test results that return with a positive result out of every 100 tests done) has decreased and now hovers between 30% – 35%.

- Dr. Hinds also discussed the comorbidities observed among deceased COVID-19 patients. He shared data that showed that Hypertension and Diabetes are by far the most common of the comorbidities. Dr. Hinds listed other comorbidities observed in the deceased, such as Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease and Malignancy (which refers to different kinds of cancers).

- Lecturer of Immunology, Dr. Carla-Maria Alexander, discussed COVID-19 vaccines. Dr. Alexander clarified that it IS necessary for persons to receive both doses of the vaccine to maximize its efficacy against the virus.

- Dr. Alexander also emphasized that persons are only considered fully immunized, 2 weeks after the 2nd dose. She added that it was imperative that persons maintain health protocols like proper mask wearing and social distancing post vaccination, to protect unvaccinated people whose numbers are high at this time and include the entire population of those under 18.

https://www.facebook.com/PNMTT/posts/10165563868085472

That part in bold going to be hard. People already chin-mask wearing when it have a virus that could kill them. Now tell them the virus cyar kill them but they need to continue wearing masks, social distancing and not liming, not for their own benefit but for the benefit of other people? nah hoss, that not going to work. not in this country.

and it have plenty dotish cyant in this country who would take one dose of vaccine and forget they need to take the next one.
Last edited by paid_influencer on June 16th, 2021, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”