TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby sMASH » October 7th, 2022, 10:25 pm

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » October 10th, 2022, 7:52 am

Florida Surgeon General Warns Against Young Men Getting Covid-19 mRNA Vaccines

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2 ... 09ee8f4105

lotta yall sheep might die :lol:

https://content.govdelivery.com/account ... ns/3312697
(Link to the actual study and bulletin)

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 10th, 2022, 9:46 am

I guess you didn't read the very Forbes link you posted?
The epidemiologists and statisticians in the article are saying that it's made up, there are no sources and nobody knows how he got to that figure or conclusion.

And the character of the SG of Florida was a politically questionable appointment, he has a had a Republican agenda of Hydroxychloroquine and not wearing masks. Suddenly .....btw covid is over and anyone who didn't take the vaccine then not going to take it now, this lie affects no one.... he came up with this bs? And he alone? Out of all the other doctors and authorities in the entire world? Out of billions of people who have taken the vaccine? okkkkkkk.......

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-excess-mortality-idUSL2N2VS1BI
March 2022, same bs, same fake figures. Not much of a coincidence.

Isn't the misinformation tiring to you guys by now? Come on, covid is over. Move on.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 10th, 2022, 11:20 am

Who's getting mRNA in TTO? Sinopharm is day in, day out the only thing you will get. 1,400,000,000 Chinese still eating with sticks and not spilling a drop.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 10th, 2022, 3:19 pm

wasn't there a study which showed that for males under age 40, but no other group, the chances of myocarditis was higher with moderna vax than covid? decision cud be based on that.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 10th, 2022, 3:43 pm

redmanjp wrote:wasn't there a study which showed that for males under age 40, but no other group, the chances of myocarditis was higher with moderna vax than covid? decision cud be based on that.
There are studies that show mRNA is riskier for younger males when compared to protein-based vaccines. IIRC, the only protein-based vaccine in the USA is Novavax. Novavax is highly efficacious and in high demand but not much was made available because it took so long for them to complete trials.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 21st, 2022, 9:44 pm

When it was free, Pfizer's vaccine cost the US government $19.50 per dose.

Oct. 21, 2022

Pfizer plans to sell the Covid vaccine it developed with BioNTech at $110 to $130 per dose for teens and adults once the U.S. government stops paying for them, the drugmaker said Friday.

The estimated price for Pfizer’s shot is in line with other adult vaccinations, such as for hepatitis and shingles, which can range from as little as $13 to more than $200, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The $110 to $130 price tag is the list price, meaning people with Medicare or private health insurance would most likely pay only a fraction of that cost or nothing at all, said Cynthia Cox, vice president and director for the program on the Affordable Care Act for KFF, also known as the Kaiser Family Foundation. Insurers, Cox noted, had been expecting the price to be around $100.

Pfizer said the price takes into account the “value” of the vaccine as well as the cost it takes to make it.

The shots will be packaged in a single-dose vial, the company said, rather than the multi-dose vials that have been used throughout the pandemic.

Cox said that once the federal government stops paying for the shots, people will most likely need to get the shots administered at an in-network pharmacy or clinic; otherwise, they might be on the hook for the full list price.

Since the start of the pandemic, the government has provided Americans with free Covid tests, vaccines and treatment, through a combination of funding from Congress and other government programs.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... -rcna53382

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » October 21st, 2022, 9:52 pm

lol, pfizer selling $130 USD a dose

i was planning on taking a top up bivalent next time i find myself in the states for some reason.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » October 21st, 2022, 9:55 pm

here you go mister pfizer, a hundred and thirty u s dollars for one booster dose. thank you mister pfier

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » October 22nd, 2022, 5:04 pm

She got the updated booster a month ago. She'll be fine. Remember to get your updated booster when available.

https://twitter.com/CDCDirector/status/ ... 8949458945

Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH
@CDCDirector
Today, I received my updated #COVID19 vaccine!

FdR_eX8XEAENvX9.jpg

Laboratory data suggest these updated vaccines provide increased protection against currently circulating variants. If you received your last COVID-19 vaccine >2 mo. ago, I encourage you to join me & get your updated vaccine now.

Video

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 26th, 2022, 12:08 pm

Updated Covid-19 vaccines boost protection, but may not beat original formula against BA.4 and BA.5, early studies suggest

October 26, 2022 CNN

The updated Covid-19 booster shots appear to work about as well against the BA.4 and BA.5 Omicron subvariants as the original boosters they replaced, according to two new studies from research teams at Harvard and Colombia universities.

The research suggests that our bodies have been well-trained to fight the original virus, which emerged from Wuhan, China, and that boosters mostly reinforce that response. Getting boosted this fall is still an important way to renew protection, even among people who were previously infected or vaccinated.

But the hope was that by tweaking the vaccine recipe to include currently circulating strains of the Omicron variant, it would help broaden immunity against those variants and perhaps offer better and longer-lasting protection.

When the researchers compared the immune responses of people who got a booster dose of the original shot to people who got the updated bivalent boosters, they looked about the same.

People receive booster shots during a COVID vaccination clinic at Villa Parke in Pasadena Friday, July 8, 2022.
Covid-19 vaccine study links side effects with greater antibody response
“We see essentially no difference” between the old boosters and the new about a month after the shot, said Dr. David Ho, professor of microbiology and immunology at Colombia, whose team authored one of the studies.

Immunologists say a vaccine against two strains may not be better than a single strain shot because of a phenomenon called immune imprinting. Scientists say imprinting may complicate efforts to stay ahead of new variants as the coronavirus continues to evolve, and it adds urgency to the development of new vaccine technologies to fight the virus.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/26/heal ... index.html

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 26th, 2022, 5:33 pm

i thought that by having 2 strains instead of one means a half dose for each strain- that's probably why its not any more effective- dont know why they need to include the old strain when its ppl who already vaxxed for the old strain qualify for the bivalent vax.

just make one with a full dose of BA4/5- or better yet XBB or the latest one.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 26th, 2022, 6:28 pm

redmanjp wrote:i thought that by having 2 strains instead of one means a half dose for each strain- that's probably why its not any more effective- dont know why they need to include the old strain when its ppl who already vaxxed for the old strain qualify for the bivalent vax.

just make one with a full dose of BA4/5- or better yet XBB or the latest one.
The point was that if you were exposed to a previous strain (and nearly everyone has been) your immune response to any vaccine is much more of a consequence of your prior COVID exposure than was expected.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 26th, 2022, 6:32 pm

for a chemical to be soooo 'safe' and above board, it have plenty cloak and dagger surrounding this chemical. from the trial parameters, to the data, to the contracts, to the public usage analysis

https://youtu.be/k_7moAdX5Qw

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 26th, 2022, 6:35 pm

you duz watch all these videos you posting? the whole ting?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 26th, 2022, 6:45 pm

My dog is lying on the rug watching TV right now. It seems as if the sound and movement are interesting - similar level of understanding, too.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 26th, 2022, 6:59 pm

adnj wrote:My dog is lying on the rug watching TV right now. It seems as if the sound and movement are interesting - similar level of understanding, too.

sure ur dog full vaxed, boosted, masked and social distanced too... good doggie...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 27th, 2022, 8:09 am

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
cimb wrote: 5. Conclusions
Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.

was told that the mRNA would not turn into DNA....
was told that the mRNA would remain in the muscles....

allyuh keep allyuh gene therapy chemicals.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 27th, 2022, 8:22 am

you don't even know what any of that means do you?

Huh-7 is what sMASH? Logical fallacy called hasty generalization.

You should do some more google research. Try to keep up to date, that was since Feb 2022 and explored here already.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 27th, 2022, 8:30 am

sMASH wrote:https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
cimb wrote: 5. Conclusions
Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.

was told that the mRNA would not turn into DNA....
was told that the mRNA would remain in the muscles....

allyuh keep allyuh gene therapy chemicals.

More stupidshitt.

https://www.chop.edu/news/feature-artic ... does-part3

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... och-times/

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 29th, 2022, 11:47 pm

In B4 the "dais Big Pharma sponsah dat study!" dotishness

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 31st, 2022, 10:25 am

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JYR1wz-Cf_M ... IECMiOmarE

Not me an dat chemical. Don't need it. M9et people didn't

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 31st, 2022, 11:28 am

^^ Purposeful ignorance seems to prevent a whole lot of things from happening.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 31st, 2022, 6:17 pm

Enlightened brick.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 31st, 2022, 6:57 pm

sMASH wrote:Enlightened brick.

Oh. I hurt your feelings again?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 31st, 2022, 7:59 pm

Once is my feelings and not micro lesions on my heart to suddenly die at home, I okay.

No mRNA, no chess bun.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 31st, 2022, 8:28 pm

sMASH wrote:Once is my feelings and not micro lesions on my heart to suddenly die at home, I okay.

No mRNA, no chess bun.
If I were to ever get a hairy pimple on my left asscheek and complain about it on Tuner everyday, you and I would become just about equal.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 31st, 2022, 11:42 pm

Dr. Campbell does have a point- previous vaccines were withdrawn for much less adverse effects than the covid vaccine. my dad knows of 2 ppl who had a serious effect after taking it- one of them had collapsed the day after so its quite possible there are more adverse effects than previous studies showed.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » January 1st, 2023, 9:59 am

redmanjp wrote:Dr. Campbell does have a point- previous vaccines were withdrawn for much less adverse effects than the covid vaccine. my dad knows of 2 ppl who had a serious effect after taking it- one of them had collapsed the day after so its quite possible there are more adverse effects than previous studies showed.

Dr. Campbell is recycyling theories that he should at the very least be more fully aware of.

The biggest takeaway from the Swine Flu Pandemic was that it never became a pandemic - the adjusted seasonal influenza death rate was within the expected range, and significantly lower than the expected range for seasonal influenza in the 21st century.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5933a1.htm

An H1N1 (swine flu) outbreak among recruits at Fort Dix leads to a vaccination program to prevent a pandemic. Within 10 months, roughly 25% of the US population is vaccinated (48 million people), about twice the level needed to provide coverage for the at-risk population. Cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a neurologic condition that in rare instances has been associated with vaccination, among vaccine recipients appeared to be in excess of what was expected, so officials determine the vaccination program should be halted.

https://fullfact.org/online/swine-flu-v ... 976-covid/

With respect to COVID vaccines, COVID vaccines are not without possible adverse effects or safety concerns, in general. Such is the case with nearly every medication, vaccination or surgery.

The body of evidence after more than two years includes:
- nearly 700 million confirmed COVID cases
- more than 13 billion COVID vaccine doses
- 7.3 million confirmed COVID deaths
- 18.6 million estimated COVID deaths
- greater than 85% share of COVID deaths were not fully vaccinated;

When considering risk vs. benefitof COVID vaccines, the answer seems to favor COVID vaccines with few exceptions.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 1st, 2023, 10:21 am

What they NEED to do is show the deaths according to number of jabs.

I will say first jab deaths would have been off the charts, but hidden as covee deaths

7 m deaths out of 7b people. That's less than 0.1%
1% of infections.

Not enough reason to lock down or force the jab. especially when it not preventing infection or preventing spread.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”