TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby daring dragoon » July 25th, 2021, 7:10 pm

The jab is not giving you immunity. You still must wear face mask, social distance and sanitize hands...you can still get the virus and spread it so what really is the point of it??
They cannot guarantee that you won't end up in the hospital and die. Nobody around the world can assure you of that because they can't stand the liability.
There is always more than what meets the eye and we have soooo many ppl with a "herd" mentality. They cannot think for themselves and look at the bigger picture. They are just blindly doing as they're told. We as a people have rights too!

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » July 25th, 2021, 7:13 pm

bluefete wrote:It did put me to sleep for 3 1/2 hours today. LOL. Unheard of for me to sleep that long in the day.

But I will take that over any other side effect.

Rovin wrote:
bluefete wrote:So I got my first jab (Sinopharm) today at NAPA courtesy AMCHAM.

Had an appointment for 9:00 a.m. and they started at 9:00 a.m. SHARP

Went smoothly, was out by 9:40 .a.m. which included 20 minutes of observation time. and no problems so far.

good for u man :)

got my 1st yesterday at couva stadium , no appointment just go , happen to arrive exactly 2.00pm & came outside at almost 2.30 , very well organized & courteous staff , longest part for me was fulling out d form , jab itself time u feel d needle it done injected & back out

honestly i didnt feel any side effects at all - rel normal ... have to go back in 3 wks for jab no2

if i had to fault anything it wud be they doing d process on d upstairs floor so going up those steps might be a issue for older folks or physically challenged ppl ..

Those of you who take the Sinopharm keep us informed of any side effects yout experience.
I know about 4 people who experienced severe pain in their legs starting a week after taking the first shot. One person actually has moderate pain still a month or so after taking the second shot saying it feels like a pinched nerve and pain running from their hip down to their calves in a line.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » July 25th, 2021, 7:51 pm

223113068_4083305698383682_7636316586155691050_n.jpg

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 25th, 2021, 7:53 pm

Will do.

Skanky wrote:
bluefete wrote:It did put me to sleep for 3 1/2 hours today. LOL. Unheard of for me to sleep that long in the day.

Rovin wrote:

Went smoothly, was out by 9:40 .a.m. which included 20 minutes of observation time. and no problems so far.

got my 1st yesterday at couva stadium , no appointment just go , happen to arrive exactly 2.00pm & came outside at almost 2.30 , very well organized & courteous staff , longest part for me was fulling out d form , jab itself time u feel d needle it done injected & back out

honestly i didnt feel any side effects at all - rel normal ... have to go back in 3 wks for jab no2

if i had to fault anything it wud be they doing d process on d upstairs floor so going up those steps might be a issue for older folks or physically challenged ppl ..

Those of you who take the Sinopharm keep us informed of any side effects yout experience.
I know about 4 people who experienced severe pain in their legs starting a week after taking the first shot. One person actually has moderate pain still a month or so after taking the second shot saying it feels like a pinched nerve and pain running from their hip down to their calves in a line.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 25th, 2021, 7:59 pm

Only when it hits home, eh!

‘I’m at Breaking Point’: Radio Host Who Regrets Mocking Vaccines Is ‘Fighting for His Life’
Zoe Richards
Sat, July 24, 2021, 5:48 PM

A conservative radio host in Tennessee, who repeatedly spread misinformation about coronavirus and mocked vaccines but changed his tune after falling seriously ill, was still fighting for his life on Saturday, weeks after contracting the virus.

Phil Valentine, who hosts a talk radio show on 99.7 WWTN-FM in Nashville, is hospitalized and is receiving supplemental oxygen while in critical care battling COVID pneumonia, his family said in a statement Friday.

“They say he is still not getting well.. please pray for me,” his wife, Susan, told the station on Saturday morning, according to a tweet. “I am at a breaking point.”

On Saturday afternoon, Julia Campbell Shirley declined to comment on her son-in-law’s condition before hurriedly telling The Daily Beast: “I certainly think people should be vaccinated.”

Valentine had repeatedly downplayed COVID-19 and dismissed guidance from health officials about the seriousness of the virus and the importance of getting vaccinated.

In a blog post in December, days after doses of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine was first authorized for emergency use in the United States, Valentine said he was simply following the logic in deciding not to get vaccinated.

“I’m not an anti-vaxxer,” he wrote. “I’m just using common sense. What are my odds of getting Covid? They’re pretty low. What are my odds of dying from Covid if I do get it? Probably way less than 1 percent. I’m doing what everyone should do and that’s my own personal health risk assessment. If you have underlying health issues, you probably need to get the vaccine. If you’re not at high risk of dying from Covid then you’re probably safer not getting it.”

After confirming rumors of his diagnosis on July 11, Valentine was initially well enough to report to listeners about his condition.

“I think I’m on the other side of it,” he said of the virus on one occasion, according to WIAT, while describing painful coughing, congestion, and fatigue.

“I’m certainly moving forward, it appears, but not in a straight line,” he added.

Valentine defended his decision not to get vaccinated as he began wrestling with the virus, insisting that he had thought the disease wouldn’t kill him.

Before he was hospitalized, Valentine also announced on air that he was “taking the vitamin D like crazy” and had found a doctor who agreed to prescribe ivermectin. The drug, often used to treat parasites in animals, has been touted in right-wing media circles as a promising COVID treatment but the Food and Drug Administration has cautioned against its use for COVID-19.

Demon Sperm Doc’s Pals Launch Twisted New Crusade to Stop Vaccines

But in the days that followed, Valentine’s family shared with the radio station that his battle against the virus had become more dire and he was being hospitalized in critical care.

His brother, Mark Valentine, posted an impassioned message to Facebook on Wednesday, suggesting that watching Phil Valentine who was “fighting for his life,” had persuaded him to get vaccinated when he was previously not inclined to do so.

“Having seen this up close and personal I'd encourage ALL of you to put politics and other concerns aside and get it,” he added, noting that he wouldn’t wish his brother’s condition on his worst enemies.

A day later, during an appearance on WWTN-FM in Nashville, Mark Valentine said his brother was regretful that he wasn’t a more vocal advocate for getting vaccinated.

“For those listening, I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, ‘Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories,’” he said.

Mark Valentine insisted that while his brother had not been anti-vax, “he got this one wrong.”

Just last month, Valentine even wrote and performed a parody song of the Beatles’ song “Taxman,” called “Vaxman” in which he appeared to mock vaccines.

“Let me tell you how it will be,” he sang, “and I don’t care if you agree, ‘Cause I’m the Vaxman, yeah I’m the Vaxman. If you don’t like me coming round, be thankful I don’t hold you down.”

Tennessee continues to rank among the lowest in the country for vaccination rates even as cases are rising largely from the highly contagious Delta variant.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m-breaking-p ... 31427.html

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 25th, 2021, 8:22 pm

California man who mocked vaccines on social media dies of COVID-19
By Jackie SaloJuly 25, 2021 | 12:08pm | Updated

Stephen Harmon, who previously joked about the COVID-19 vaccine on social media, succumbed to the virus.Instagram

A California man who mocked COVID-19 vaccines has died after becoming infected with the virus.

Stephen Harmon, 34, died on Wednesday at Corona Regional Medical Center, about an hour east of Los Angeles.

Prior to his hospitalization, Harmon shared a series of jokes on social media about vaccines.

“I got 99 problems but a vax ain’t one,” he wrote in June on Twitter.

In another tweet the same month, he made fun of the Biden administration’s outreach efforts to push vaccines.

“Biden’s door to door vaccine ‘surveyors’ really should be called JaCovid Witnesses. #keepmovingdork,” he wrote.

Harmon had been treated for pneumonia and critically low oxygen levels in the hospital, news station KCBS-TV reported.

Three days before his death, Harmon shared that he was being placed on a ventilator and asked his followers to pray for him.

“If you don’t have faith that God can heal me over your stupid ventilator then keep the Hell out of my ICU room, there’s no room in here for fear or lack of faith!” he wrote on Twitter.

Hillsong Church founder Brian Houston paid tribute to Harmon, who had been a member of the Los Angeles congregation.

“He was one of the most generous people I know and he had so much in front of him. He would always turn up to our grandkids soccer games and he will be missed by so many,” Houston wrote on Instagram.

Dr. Oren Friedman, who treats COVID-10 patients at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, called Harmon’s death “unbelievably demoralizing.”

“Virtually every single person that is getting sick enough to be admitted to the hospital has not been vaccinated,” Friedman told KCBS-TV.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/25/californi ... -covid-19/

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 25th, 2021, 9:29 pm

Media doh waste time pushing it nah...

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » July 26th, 2021, 12:21 am

bluefete wrote:California man who mocked vaccines on social media dies of COVID-19
By Jackie SaloJuly 25, 2021 | 12:08pm | Updated

Stephen Harmon, who previously joked about the COVID-19 vaccine on social media, succumbed to the virus.Instagram

A California man who mocked COVID-19 vaccines has died after becoming infected with the virus.

Stephen Harmon, 34, died on Wednesday at Corona Regional Medical Center, about an hour east of Los Angeles.

Prior to his hospitalization, Harmon shared a series of jokes on social media about vaccines.

“I got 99 problems but a vax ain’t one,” he wrote in June on Twitter.

In another tweet the same month, he made fun of the Biden administration’s outreach efforts to push vaccines.

“Biden’s door to door vaccine ‘surveyors’ really should be called JaCovid Witnesses. #keepmovingdork,” he wrote.

Harmon had been treated for pneumonia and critically low oxygen levels in the hospital, news station KCBS-TV reported.

Three days before his death, Harmon shared that he was being placed on a ventilator and asked his followers to pray for him.

“If you don’t have faith that God can heal me over your stupid ventilator then keep the Hell out of my ICU room, there’s no room in here for fear or lack of faith!” he wrote on Twitter.

Hillsong Church founder Brian Houston paid tribute to Harmon, who had been a member of the Los Angeles congregation.

“He was one of the most generous people I know and he had so much in front of him. He would always turn up to our grandkids soccer games and he will be missed by so many,” Houston wrote on Instagram.

Dr. Oren Friedman, who treats COVID-10 patients at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, called Harmon’s death “unbelievably demoralizing.”

“Virtually every single person that is getting sick enough to be admitted to the hospital has not been vaccinated,” Friedman told KCBS-TV.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/25/californi ... -covid-19/

All the God talk... ironically here in Trinidad I have also noticed the majority demographic of anti-vaxers are the Afro-Trini Small Church denomination members and followers. They start with the god talk then transition to the vaccine/666/bible nonesense...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 26th, 2021, 12:59 am

Thankfully the Catholic Church here very pro vax. After virtual Mass today the Archbishop urged ppl to get vaccinated.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 26th, 2021, 6:11 am

French parliament approves restaurant COVID pass and vaccine rules despite protests

July 25, 2021

France's parliament approved a law early Monday requiring special virus passes for all restaurants and domestic travel and mandating coronavirus vaccinations for all health workers.

Both measures have prompted protests and political tensions. President Emmanuel Macron and his government say they are needed to protect vulnerable populations and hospitals as infections rebound and to avoid new lockdowns.

The law requires all workers in the health care sector to start getting vaccinated by September 15, or risk suspension. It also requires a "health pass" to enter all restaurants, trains, planes and some other public venues. It initially applies to all adults, but will apply to everyone 12 and older starting September 30.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/covid1 ... ns-france/

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » July 26th, 2021, 6:19 am

Skanky wrote:

Rovin wrote:

doesnt it have an artery running down both legs straight to the feet? man it have reason to take the vaccine and reason not to take the vaccine. it dam if you do dam if you dont. dont want to lie on my death bed thinking i should have taken should not have taken the vaccine.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » July 26th, 2021, 6:34 am

Two of my personal friends that took the sinopharm had adverse allergic reactions to the vaxx so far so I'm holding up on it for now.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » July 26th, 2021, 6:44 am

Everyone on tuner who is anti vaxx …. Has 2….3…6 people with issues after taking the vax.
Suspect

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » July 26th, 2021, 6:45 am

Carbon12 wrote:Two of my personal friends that took the sinopharm had adverse allergic reactions to the vaxx so far so I'm holding up on it for now.
Everyone that I know who has taken the sinopharm, approximately 30 persons, have had no adverse reactions besides low grade fever in about 10 cases.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » July 26th, 2021, 6:48 am

wing wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:Two of my personal friends that took the sinopharm had adverse allergic reactions to the vaxx so far so I'm holding up on it for now.
Everyone that I know who has taken the sinopharm, approximately 30 persons, have had no adverse reactions besides low grade fever in about 10 cases.

Low grade fever and fatigue etc are expected after all Covid vaccines..that's your body's response and producing antibodies.

But anti vaxxers are either cats who fear a lil fever or dumbasses for thinking that reaction means something wrong.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » July 26th, 2021, 6:51 am

Marathoner loses battle with COVID-19
by

Shaliza Hassanali
8 hours ago
Sun Jul 25 2021

Covid-19 victim Errol Hosein with some of his medals.

SHALIZA HASSANALI

Marathoner and sprinter Errol Hosein loved and lived for running. Known as a fitness fanatic in his Sangre Grande hometown, 53-year-old Hosein won many races in his lifetime- his medals testament of his endurance, grit, determination and success on the track or designated course.

Last month, Hosein spent 13 days at the Couva Hospital in a race for survival which he lost after succumbing to the COVID-19 virus.

Despite being physically fit and in perfect health, Hosein’s years of training did not prepare him for his toughest race- to beat a faceless virus that had snuffed out over 1,000 lives in the country.

Through sobs, Hosein’s 23-year-old daughter Rosandra Hosein, a medical student, blamed herself for her father’s untimely passing, stating if he did not have to work to pay for her tuition, he would have probably been alive today.

“Yes, I feel so guilty,” Rosandra admitted, her voice choked with emotions while speaking in her dormitory in Barbados where she has been studying for the past six months.

Hosein, a father of two worked as a back store attendant at a supermarket. Rosandra believed her dad, who was unvaccinated, contracted the virus at his job site at the end of May.

“He started to exhibit flu-like symptoms and stayed home to recover.” Two days later, Hosein returned to work even though his body was weak.

“Dad went back to work because he did not want to lose his job.”

She said Hosein’s employers sent him home after his health started to deteriorate.

Instead of going to the hospital, Hosein turned to alternative medicine to fight what was attacking his body. But his home treatment did not work.

“Things just got worst. Dad had a fear of going to the hospital.”

That trepidation was triggered by bad experiences Hosein had encountered with his parents who died in the hospital due to health issues.

“Dad knew the hospital routine...it was something he did not like. He had a phobia of going there to be treated.”

However, when Hosein began complaining of chest pains and difficulty breathing on June 2, Hosein’s wife Marilyn took him to the Sangre Grande Hospital where he was administered oxygen.

“I think he went into the hospital too late.”

A PCR test showed that Hosein was COVID positive. On June 3, Hosein was transferred to the Couva Hospital where he was placed in the High Dependency Unit.

The doctors warned Marilyn her husband’s prognosis was not good. Within hours, Hosein was shifted to the Intensive Care Unit after his lungs became infected.

“When the doctors called they said dad’s lung infection had progressed to pneumonia.”

Unable to comfort and provide support to her mother, Rosandra kept calling to find out about Hosein’s condition which worsened.

“I remember calling dad at the hospital. I told him I can’t wait for him to recover and for me to return home for us to be together again.” In a faint voice, Hosein promised he would bounce back. Rosandra’s last words to her father were “I love you.”

As the days passed, Hosein’s heart became enlarged and his kidneys began to fail.

Errol Hosein with his wife Marilyn.

Hosein’s major organs began to shut down until he slipped into a coma. Then the unexpected happened, Marilyn also got sick and was tested positive for the virus which plunged Rosandra into further worry.

“At that point, I could not function... because the two most important people in my life had the virus. Dad was already fighting for his life...now mom had fallen ill. I felt as if the entire world was crumbling before me.”

Rosandra said she prayed for her parents to be spared. But her prayers were not answered.

On July 15, Rosandra received the news Hosein had passed away.

“Dad faced his toughest race in hospital...the race for survival which he did not win. Honestly, I had some hope he would have pulled through as he was always a fighter. But the virus defeated him.”

With the borders closed, Rosandra knew if she came home she would have to be quarantined for a week. Her father’s body also had to be disposed of quickly.

“I agonised and cried. I decided not to go to dad’s funeral. It was one of the toughest decisions I had to make.”

Marilyn also could not attend her husband’s burial because she was in quarantine at home, while Rosandra’s elder brother was too distraught to bid his father goodbye.

Hosein’s final farewell had to be conducted by four relatives.

“It hurt me tremendously knowing I could not be physically there,” Rosandra said.

Rosandra had to tearfully watch her father’s service streamed live on Facebook.

As Hosein’s coffin was lowered into the grave, Rosandra said she felt part of her life leaving her body.

“If I knew this was going to happen I would not have left Trinidad back in January. This is my only regret. Yes, I feel extremely guilty. The main reason dad worked hard was to keep me in school.”

Rosandra said she had to repeat her first year in university after she did not do well in her exams.

“Once you have to repeat, GATE does not pay for that. So dad took a loan to pay for my tuition. It was very costly.”

To this day, she blames herself because her father wanted to retire and open a business for himself.

“If dad did not have to go to work probably he would have been alive today.”

Now, Rosandra said her mother would have to bear her father’s financial burdens to pay for the loan.

As she reflected on Hosein’s life, Rosandra said her dad did everything to make them happy and comfortable.

Outside of his family, Hosein had one passion running and exercising. Rosandra described her dad as a health enthusiast who trained at Larry Gomes Stadium daily.

“He was preparing for a track meet that was supposed to take place in either Barbados or Jamaica. Over the years daddy participates in track and field events....mostly sprint running....but sometimes he used to take part in javelin also.”

With the advent of COVID, Rosandra said Hosein turned his living room into a gym. She said after her grandparents die of health complications, Hosein changed his lifestyle and diet.

“He really tried to keep his body in good shape and ate the healthiest of things.”

Rosandra said her father always encouraged the youths to take part in sports and to maintain a proper diet.

Trying hard to come to terms with the death, Rosandra said she now realised her father had touched many lives.

“Dad was my adviser, supporter and motivator not only to me but a lot of people out there.”

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » July 26th, 2021, 6:52 am

wing wrote:Marathoner loses battle with COVID-19
by

Shaliza Hassanali
8 hours ago
Sun Jul 25 2021

Covid-19 victim Errol Hosein with some of his medals.

SHALIZA HASSANALI

Marathoner and sprinter Errol Hosein loved and lived for running. Known as a fitness fanatic in his Sangre Grande hometown, 53-year-old Hosein won many races in his lifetime- his medals testament of his endurance, grit, determination and success on the track or designated course.

Last month, Hosein spent 13 days at the Couva Hospital in a race for survival which he lost after succumbing to the COVID-19 virus.

Despite being physically fit and in perfect health, Hosein’s years of training did not prepare him for his toughest race- to beat a faceless virus that had snuffed out over 1,000 lives in the country.

Through sobs, Hosein’s 23-year-old daughter Rosandra Hosein, a medical student, blamed herself for her father’s untimely passing, stating if he did not have to work to pay for her tuition, he would have probably been alive today.

“Yes, I feel so guilty,” Rosandra admitted, her voice choked with emotions while speaking in her dormitory in Barbados where she has been studying for the past six months.

Hosein, a father of two worked as a back store attendant at a supermarket. Rosandra believed her dad, who was unvaccinated, contracted the virus at his job site at the end of May.

“He started to exhibit flu-like symptoms and stayed home to recover.” Two days later, Hosein returned to work even though his body was weak.

She said Hosein’s employers sent him home after his health started to deteriorate.

Instead of going to the hospital, Hosein turned to alternative medicine to fight what was attacking his body. But his home treatment did not work.

“Things just got worst. Dad had a fear of going to the hospital.”

That trepidation was triggered by bad experiences Hosein had encountered with his parents who died in the hospital due to health issues.

“Dad knew the hospital routine...it was something he did not like. He had a phobia of going there to be treated.”

However, when Hosein began complaining of chest pains and difficulty breathing on June 2, Hosein’s wife Marilyn took him to the Sangre Grande Hospital where he was administered oxygen.

“I think he went into the hospital too late.”

A PCR test showed that Hosein was COVID positive. On June 3, Hosein was transferred to the Couva Hospital where he was placed in the High Dependency Unit.

The doctors warned Marilyn her husband’s prognosis was not good. Within hours, Hosein was shifted to the Intensive Care Unit after his lungs became infected.

“When the doctors called they said dad’s lung infection had progressed to pneumonia.”

Unable to comfort and provide support to her mother, Rosandra kept calling to find out about Hosein’s condition which worsened.

“I remember calling dad at the hospital. I told him I can’t wait for him to recover and for me to return home for us to be together again.” In a faint voice, Hosein promised he would bounce back. Rosandra’s last words to her father were “I love you.”

As the days passed, Hosein’s heart became enlarged and his kidneys began to fail.

Errol Hosein with his wife Marilyn.

Hosein’s major organs began to shut down until he slipped into a coma. Then the unexpected happened, Marilyn also got sick and was tested positive for the virus which plunged Rosandra into further worry.

“At that point, I could not function... because the two most important people in my life had the virus. Dad was already fighting for his life...now mom had fallen ill. I felt as if the entire world was crumbling before me.”

Rosandra said she prayed for her parents to be spared. But her prayers were not answered.

On July 15, Rosandra received the news Hosein had passed away.

“Dad faced his toughest race in hospital...the race for survival which he did not win. Honestly, I had some hope he would have pulled through as he was always a fighter. But the virus defeated him.”

With the borders closed, Rosandra knew if she came home she would have to be quarantined for a week. Her father’s body also had to be disposed of quickly.

“I agonised and cried. I decided not to go to dad’s funeral. It was one of the toughest decisions I had to make.”

Marilyn also could not attend her husband’s burial because she was in quarantine at home, while Rosandra’s elder brother was too distraught to bid his father goodbye.

Hosein’s final farewell had to be conducted by four relatives.

“It hurt me tremendously knowing I could not be physically there,” Rosandra said.

Rosandra had to tearfully watch her father’s service streamed live on Facebook.

As Hosein’s coffin was lowered into the grave, Rosandra said she felt part of her life leaving her body.

“If I knew this was going to happen I would not have left Trinidad back in January. This is my only regret. Yes, I feel extremely guilty. The main reason dad worked hard was to keep me in school.”

Rosandra said she had to repeat her first year in university after she did not do well in her exams.

“Once you have to repeat, GATE does not pay for that. So dad took a loan to pay for my tuition. It was very costly.”

To this day, she blames herself because her father wanted to retire and open a business for himself.

“If dad did not have to go to work probably he would have been alive today.”

Now, Rosandra said her mother would have to bear her father’s financial burdens to pay for the loan.

As she reflected on Hosein’s life, Rosandra said her dad did everything to make them happy and comfortable.

Outside of his family, Hosein had one passion running and exercising. Rosandra described her dad as a health enthusiast who trained at Larry Gomes Stadium daily.

“He was preparing for a track meet that was supposed to take place in either Barbados or Jamaica. Over the years daddy participates in track and field events....mostly sprint running....but sometimes he used to take part in javelin also.”

With the advent of COVID, Rosandra said Hosein turned his living room into a gym. She said after her grandparents die of health complications, Hosein changed his lifestyle and diet.

“He really tried to keep his body in good shape and ate the healthiest of things.”

Rosandra said her father always encouraged the youths to take part in sports and to maintain a proper diet.

Trying hard to come to terms with the death, Rosandra said she now realised her father had touched many lives.

“Dad was my adviser, supporter and motivator not only to me but a lot of people out there.”
Only when it hits home. I guess he's one of the disposable 2%.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » July 26th, 2021, 6:53 am

j.o.e wrote:Everyone on tuner who is anti vaxx …. Has 2….3…6 people with issues after taking the vax.
Suspect

Do you want pictures and their posts as proof as well as their immunization card?
I am not anti vaxx sir, I am for accountability which no vaccines seem to provide and not even immunity (you can still catch covid) almost as if it's was bio-engineered. Just some concerns.
Go take your jab sir, I will wait it out.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » July 26th, 2021, 7:15 am

Carbon12 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Everyone on tuner who is anti vaxx …. Has 2….3…6 people with issues after taking the vax.
Suspect

Do you want pictures and their posts as proof as well as their immunization card?
I am not anti vaxx sir, I am for accountability which no vaccines seem to provide and not even immunity (you can still catch covid) almost as if it's was bio-engineered. Just some concerns.
Go take your jab sir, I will wait it out.

Nope …… not interested at all actually. Fully jabbed a long while now, thanks.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 26th, 2021, 7:17 am

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 26th, 2021, 7:44 am

MaxPower wrote:“He started to exhibit flu-like symptoms and stayed home to recover.” Two days later, Hosein returned to work even though his body was weak.

Fear prevented the man from seeking testing, treatment and isolating - Covid vaccinations were also widely avaible from April 2021.

“Things just got worst (sic). Dad had a fear of going to the hospital.”

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » July 26th, 2021, 7:46 am

MaxPower wrote:“He started to exhibit flu-like symptoms and stayed home to recover.” Two days later, Hosein returned to work even though his body was weak.

Beginning of pandemic "patient is enshrined in patient confidentiality"
Nowadays "patient dies from covid not vaccinated full page article"
Everyone has their reasons to take the vaccine but most of them isn't to save your life. It's for people desperate to return to the "normal" we are accustomed to but there is no normal to return to. Wait for budget 2021 and then we can discuss further.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 26th, 2021, 8:08 am

Ppl say they rather die than taking the vaccine. Faith is strong with God. And He knows when u are ready. You can ask Him to fight the virus but when that fails ...you must accept that He was ready to take you. That makes sense?

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » July 26th, 2021, 8:13 am

aaron17 wrote:Ppl say they rather die than taking the vaccine. Faith is strong with God. And He knows when u are ready. You can ask Him to fight the virus but when that fails ...you must accept that He was ready to take you. That makes sense?
Absolute nonsense. God send us a vaccine in quick time and people rejecting it

To me that's akin to blasphemy

Think of all the medical interventions people take to stay healthy ( antibiotics, vaccines, operations , medicines)

Its just plain dumb

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 26th, 2021, 8:15 am

I waiting for a news story stating a person who couldn't take the vaccine medically...she/he was succummed to the virus.

* crickets.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » July 26th, 2021, 8:27 am

PariaMan wrote:
aaron17 wrote:Ppl say they rather die than taking the vaccine. Faith is strong with God. And He knows when u are ready. You can ask Him to fight the virus but when that fails ...you must accept that He was ready to take you. That makes sense?

Think of all the medical interventions people take to stay healthy ( antibiotics, vaccines, operations , medicines)

Its just plain dumb

And simply asking the makers to be accountable isn't? Apparently they are demigods. Drive the economic divide further. Just look around the world what is happening.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » July 26th, 2021, 8:37 am

Well i in a dilemma right now....i dont have that strong of a faith ...but that faith should be applied to living and other illnesses out there? Because life is limited?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » July 26th, 2021, 8:40 am

had my second shot of sinopharm a week ago...zero side effects on both counts
My dad who's 78 had his two shots. He also has high blood pressure. Zero side effects
My in-laws also in their 70s, one with high blood pressure also got both shots. No side effects

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » July 26th, 2021, 8:56 am

Carbon12 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:

Its just plain dumb

And simply asking the makers to be accountable isn't? Apparently they are demigods. Drive the economic divide further. Just look around the world what is happening.
Yea the marathoner who died probably thought the same way. Good for him on wanting to hold the makers accountable . There are some good lawyers in heaven

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » July 26th, 2021, 9:16 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
wing wrote:

Low grade fever and fatigue etc are expected after all Covid vaccines..that's your body's response and producing antibodies.

But anti vaxxers are either cats who fear a lil fever or dumbasses for thinking that reaction means something wrong.

well lewwe not downplay the severity of the after-effects. Especially for the more powerful vaxxes, the immune reaction that builds the protection is very strong - strong enough to knock most people on their tail for a few days.

plenty people that don't know that, see the strong immune reaction and conclude the vaccine 'making them sick' (which is true, but it is a good sick), or worse the covid jab is a jab of covid.

all that is part of the vaccine literacy that we have to provide.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”