TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates)

Postby widdyphuck » May 8th, 2021, 9:05 am

RedVEVO wrote:^^
There is NO Covid vaccine that gives you a multiple strain protection .

It's just a desperate marketing scheme to keep sales HOT ..

While using the Third World peeps as guinea pigs to test the COVID product .

Forget the vaccine and stock up on Panadol .

BUT if you OLD like over 40 years and drink and smoke and eat sada ..

Well maybe you need line up for a jab .

Not in the arm though :D
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1219664.shtml

"The COVID-19 vaccines that have been marketed in China have a neutralizing effect on some mutated viruses, including the ones found in the UK and South Africa, according to Sinopharm and Sinovac.
The results showed that the neutralizing antibodies produced by the two inactivated vaccines neutralized these strains well"

Where did you get your information from?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 8th, 2021, 10:18 am

wtf wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^

People want a vaccine and NO company guarantees ANYTHING .

People take the vaccine and still get the virus .

It's research that is being collected .

You think any First World country are THINKING & CARE about dots islands in the World ?

They are just rats in a World Laboratory .
It ain't make sense reasoning with tuners like you...

You have no education to make an assessment .

Do you think ANYBODY in T&T care a poor old black man from Belmont with heart disease died from COVID ?

But the foreign pharmacy companies want to know so they will develop research based on this information .

Third World(TW) countries have ALWAYS been the foreign World Labs .

And the TW Leaders know this but are completely helpless . But they need $$$.

So they just follow and hope to get some funds via IMF etc., as peeps die as they play the $$ game .

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 8th, 2021, 10:31 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:On Sept. 8, AstraZeneca halted global trials of the vaccine to investigate an inflammatory syndrome called transverse myelitis in one volunteer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/08/worl ... k-4a08b4d4

That's serious.

This was a World Wide occurrence .

Where do they get the data from to further improve the medicine ?

Third World countries :!:

katiedido
Street 2NR

Postby katiedido » May 8th, 2021, 10:47 am

Why is nobody in T&T talking abt the fact that Seychelles vaccinated 60% of their population with Sinopharm mainly and now 1/3 of new cases in their current spike are fully vaccinated people. Should we really be using this?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 8th, 2021, 11:22 am

katiedido wrote:Why is nobody in T&T talking abt the fact that Seychelles vaccinated 60% of their population with Sinopharm mainly and now 1/3 of new cases in their current spike are fully vaccinated people. Should we really be using this?

because Great is the PNM and it shall prevail

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 8th, 2021, 11:24 am

katiedido wrote:Why is nobody in T&T talking abt the fact that Seychelles vaccinated 60% of their population with Sinopharm mainly and now 1/3 of new cases in their current spike are fully vaccinated people. Should we really be using this?

WHO is funded by China they had no choice.

Sinopharm's data is unreliable and probably faked - https://globalnews.ca/news/7836084/who- ... ine-china/

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles ... ccine-data

https://m.economictimes.com/news/intern ... 413339.cms

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 8th, 2021, 11:30 am

things that has to be said:

The CMO is drawing a distinction between Sinovac and Sinopharm. Sinovac is apparently not as good as Sinopharm.

He's also further making a distinction between the Beijing-produced Sinopharm and the Wuhan-produced Sinopharm. The Beijing one we getting is apparently better, but data (especially safety data) is very scarce compared to the other vaccines.

Sinopharm is also WHO approved for everyone 18+, but indeed it does not seem to be effective on people 60+ (but again there is not good data available). It's possible we could have a blended strategry where 18-60 year olds get Sinopharm while people 60+ get the good stuff.

why yes i will be a guinea pig great is the pnm and it shall prevail stick it in my arm seycelles is in the pacific

katiedido
Street 2NR

Postby katiedido » May 8th, 2021, 12:04 pm

paid_influencer wrote:things that has to be said:

The CMO is drawing a distinction between Sinovac and Sinopharm. Sinovac is apparently not as good as Sinopharm.

He's also further making a distinction between the Beijing-produced Sinopharm and the Wuhan-produced Sinopharm. The Beijing one we getting is apparently better, but data (especially safety data) is very scarce compared to the other vaccines.

Sinopharm is also WHO approved for everyone 18+, but indeed it does not seem to be effective on people 60+ (but again there is not good data available). It's possible we could have a blended strategry where 18-60 year olds get Sinopharm while people 60+ get the good stuff.

why yes i will be a guinea pig great is the pnm and it shall prevail stick it in my arm seycelles is in the pacific

Seychelles is using the Sinopharm Beijing.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 8th, 2021, 12:09 pm

katiedido wrote:

The virus is getting stronger .

And vaccines are sketchy with each new strain .

But T&T should move fast and get the Chinese vaccine .

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 8th, 2021, 12:47 pm

katiedido wrote:

As you can clearly see from attached press release, Seychelles is in the pacific and not relevant to this discussion
Attachments
183672308_4388921497804291_6405635738063647743_n.jpg

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 8th, 2021, 12:56 pm

china claims they jook millions and millions of their ppl with the sino
so i am sure if there were issues we would hear about it by now

does anybody know someone over there to get the word on the ground ?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 8th, 2021, 1:53 pm

pugboy wrote:china claims they jook millions and millions of their ppl with the sino

I don't trust China, I don't trust their research and I don't trust that WHO is free of Chinese influence.

Worst case scenario is that the efficacy is worse than reported and that it has safety issues.

Best case scenario is that it's safe and efficacy against the P1 strain is at least 50%.

But on a serious note, the Chinese surpress any dissent. I'd want to wait a bit for reports from other countries before I inject this vaccine.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 8th, 2021, 2:33 pm

Browsing reddit for some inside but hard to get... The very few who did said they ok... Youtube have some vlog ppl but could be paid propaganda so duno...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 8th, 2021, 2:46 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
pugboy wrote:china claims they jook millions and millions of their ppl with the sino

I don't trust China, I don't trust their research and I don't trust that WHO is free of Chinese influence.

Worst case scenario is that the efficacy is worse than reported and that it has safety issues.

Best case scenario is that it's safe and efficacy against the P1 strain is at least 50%.

But on a serious note, the Chinese surpress any dissent. I'd want to wait a bit for reports from other countries before I inject this vaccine.

I agree with holding off on this but will we now have choice or they will decide which one (AZ or sinopharm) we getting?

And is the current batch of AZ almost done MOH said they are winding down this phase?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 8th, 2021, 2:51 pm

Two weeks ago they announced we getting 600,000+ Johnson and Johnson jabs under the Africa procurement platform. As a one shot that would cover almost half the country. Is it that we not getting that again or can ppl wait for that over the China jab?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 8th, 2021, 3:31 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Two weeks ago they announced we getting 600,000+ Johnson and Johnson jabs under the Africa procurement platform. As a one shot that would cover almost half the country. Is it that we not getting that again or can ppl wait for that over the China jab?
Prolly fake news to placate till we get the vaccine Kai fan.

China, information? They can control information released, so we may not know about vaccine issues.

The Wuhan virus was an issue for months before word leaked out.
The doctor that tried to warn the world, died 'from covid' they said.

Given its emergency, I would class us a Guinea pig population.

Ramp up the numbers for people to panic rush the vaccine kai fan

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 8th, 2021, 4:00 pm

redmanjp wrote:I agree with holding off on this but will we now have choice or they will decide which one (AZ or sinopharm) we getting?

And is the current batch of AZ almost done MOH said they are winding down this phase?

You have a right to ask for details on any medical treatment being done to you. Even if is Panadol they giving, you have a right to know the specific drug, dose, etc, before they administer it to you. And you have right to refuse any treatment if you are not comfortable with it. This is informed consent.

If I get an appointment and they tell me is Sinopharm at the last minute, I will walk out. I can't verify shiet about Sinopharm and I not putting myself at risk when there are better vaccines out there. Give me AZ, Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, all those I can verify are working well in developed countries with strong reporting systems. And those vaccines are coming, just might have to wait a little longer.

YMMV, adjust for your own situation, etc, but for me that is my position.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 8th, 2021, 5:04 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
katiedido wrote:

The virus is getting stronger .

And vaccines are sketchy with each new strain .

But T&T should move fast and get the Chinese vaccine .

Chinese vaccine will be in T&T soon ..

" “It’s the same vaccine that the Prime Minister would have had talks with his counterpart in China on March 16, so the gift of the 100,000 doses will be on its way from early next week "

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/05/08/sinoph ... next-week/

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » May 8th, 2021, 6:06 pm

Got jabbed this evening at SAPA…. Process was very smooth. Staff friendly.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 8th, 2021, 6:21 pm

181467098_10159067435980610_7673144895120946397_n.jpg

TTT Live Online
·
The SWRHA advises members of the public that the COVID-19 vaccine booking appointment has been CLOSED. The Authority will update on when the system will reopen.

https://www.facebook.com/tttliveonline/ ... 435975610/

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 8th, 2021, 6:24 pm

Keep we in ah lil daily update if possible nah bro
j.o.e wrote:Got jabbed this evening at SAPA…. Process was very smooth. Staff friendly.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Deyalsingh VS Moonilal Jab Jab ?

Postby RedVEVO » May 9th, 2021, 4:40 am

Deyalsingh : "The Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine is safe and has undergone a rigorous assessment by the World Health Organisation (WHO) "

Moonilal : " ... warned people to be cautious about being used as “guinea pigs”... "

If for some medical reason a person dies after the COVID vaccine is injected who is responsible for compensation ?

How is the T&T public protected ?

If a "bread winner " dies or the main financial person in a family dies after the "jab" who is responsible ?
Police Officers get $1,000,000 if killed while on duty and Gov't pays - so the family can survive.
What about if someone dies from the jab ?

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... d0bc8.html

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Deyalsingh VS Moonilal Jab Jab ?

Postby 88sins » May 9th, 2021, 4:58 am

What happens if you die from the vaccine? You die, the end.
Nobody forcing you to take it, so you alone responsible for the consequences. Can't even sue the company that made it, or the government that supplied it to you.

Imma call you squeaker from now on. Seems like a fitting name for a lab rat.
Go get your jab and quit your jabbering

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 9th, 2021, 5:00 am

88sins wrote:What happens if you die from the vaccine? You die, the end.
Nobody forcing you to take it, so you alone responsible for the consequences. Can't even sue the company that made it, or the government that supplied it to you.

Are you a lawyer ? Are you a MP ?

What's your evaluation process ?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 9th, 2021, 5:05 am

The Evaluation Process :

" His family will be the first to benefit from a $25,000 payout in a partnership with Guardian Group and the police service for any officer who dies of covid19."

The above Police Officer ( PC Anthony Nicholson) died or was killed while on duty - TTPS work 24/7

Shouldn't HIS next of kin or family received $1,000,000 from Gov't and NOT just $25,000 ?

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/05/08/police ... get-25000/

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 9th, 2021, 6:25 am

it very simple, make ppl sign something when they taking jook

88sins wrote:What happens if you die from the vaccine? You die, the end.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 9th, 2021, 6:36 am

its free and not compulsory. the problem is, they will restrict movement and activity if u dont have it.
well, if u have to travel.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 9th, 2021, 7:21 am

^^
If you DO NOT have the virus and healthy and strong why take the vaccine ?

How can Gov't FORCE you to take the vaccine ?

They can FORCE you to close down your business , they can FORCE you to not party or gather in groups Etc.

But if YOU THINK the vaccine is harmful to your healthy body then that is YOUR choice .

But if they FORCE you and you die , who is to compensate your family since you are the "bread winner " ?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 9th, 2021, 9:16 am

Like either this guinea pig can't read or can't comprehend.

Squeaker, nobody is forcing you to take it.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 9th, 2021, 9:41 am

88sins wrote:Like either this guinea pig can't read or can't comprehend.

Squeaker, nobody is forcing you to take it.

If sovereign nations hard hit by Covid require vaccine passports for you to visit, then you still have a choice if you don't want to get the vaccine, which is to keep your kant home. Simple, nobody is forcing you to get it.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”