TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates)

Postby Musical Doc » May 6th, 2021, 12:22 pm

Heard that Smith Robertson Co was given approval last week to start bringing in Pfizer, Astra Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson vaccines. 1% coming into the play now. Wonder how much they gonna sell those vaccines for

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 6th, 2021, 12:24 pm

At this moment fk money gimme Pfizer
Musical Doc wrote:Heard that Smith Robertson Co was given approval last week to start bringing in Pfizer, Astra Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson vaccines. 1% coming into the play now. Wonder how much they gonna sell those vaccines for

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 6th, 2021, 12:28 pm

we've been through all this already. the other caribbean countries got vaccines because they had ordered EARLY. they got vaccines, adn shared WHILE avery was still talking with them.
when u say the manufacturer said it wasnt taking orders, cause other people ordered before us, we were late. rowley and avery was playing me eh kno what.

its only after that avery ANNNDDD deliesingh, was able to beg them to squeeze we in. and that might be in response to kamala writing them directly herself, so they try to put more letters from them side to say if any thing go good, its them that caused it and not she.
pathetic

and what rowley said bout begging????

get it straight in ur head, while caribbean countries GOT vaccines on the 10th, we still talking and talking on the 15th.

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Barbados shares their first batch of vaccines with Guyana
101bbe21-6433-4f95-8dd0-830ceef963ba.jpg

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Kumar Sahu went from radio silence to trying to put out his own narrative.

His counterpart in Guyana wrote to Antigua and Barbuda informing them about the availability of the donation. But ours in TT rock back and was working with everyone else except TT. And when the Opposition Leader wrote to Modi, breaking protocol to cry that we are reeling from c19, he shared it on FB. His petticoat is showing.

“The government of India wrote to the government of Antigua and Barbuda that they are pleased to send 40,000 Covishield (AstraZeneca-Oxford) vaccines to our country (manufactured by Serum Institute of India) as a donation and goodwill gesture to our friendly nation in the region.”
https://pointville.ag/2021/02/10/antigu ... rom-india/

Antigua and Barbuda REQUESTED them! So if the HC of the country providing them issues a release , what is wrong with that? For all the "gift", "donations" and according to our fully dunce JUHN Scarfy alms, that India is providing, there is a thing such as soft power which they are gaining.
You're attacking everyone except the inept LFD RFD PNM kants who not only didn't request them in a timely manner, but then proceeded to denigrate people who did, despite having benefitted from the vaccines from India from the same people they labelled as beggars.

Image Image

as a side kicks, watch one person playing pin the tail on the donkey, getting self owned, while the other person play a lil chess.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 6th, 2021, 12:51 pm

Tiny El Salvador managed to get 4 Million vaccines from pfizer ..4 times the population of Trinidad and Tobago.

But remember the government says there "is none to get on the market"

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 6th, 2021, 1:08 pm

while rowlers playing with covax, and have avery mamaguiling people, other govts made strong decisions to deal with the virus.
JAI salvador!!!

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 6th, 2021, 1:21 pm

Musical Doc wrote:Heard that Smith Robertson Co was given approval last week to start bringing in Pfizer, Astra Zeneca and Johnson and Johnson vaccines. 1% coming into the play now. Wonder how much they gonna sell those vaccines for

if so we need to have anti-price gouging laws. we in a public health emergency here- that justifies it. limit profit to 10% and that's it.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 6th, 2021, 1:27 pm

sMASH wrote:before that, when they said they were talking with the indian production facility, the caribben amabassador fella said that they company didnt receive a purchase order after all the talk. HC Sahu said that SII was not taking "commercial orders at that time" so could they send a PO? that implies that barbodos, guyana and whom ever got their first tranches and the donation via the vaccine maiti (sp) program, that was because they actually had signed contracts. If they got donations from Vaccine Maitri, then that is from the Govt of India, not SII. There were no contracts, it was a donation.

what u heard from foreign minister avery browne was that they were talking Yes, they first tried to buy vaccines and when that was not available they asked for a donation which we eventually got, and what u heard from rowley is that we being overpassed by more rich countries Dr Rowley didn't invent it, it is a real problem https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... -disparity . what u heard from indian rep, no contract sign. I know of no Indian rep talking about any contract
what u saw as other caribbean countries, poorer than us, get vaccines infront of us via India's donation, India choose the order they got not their wealth. they even stunt in we face and send part of thier gift,,, the first ever covid vaccines we was able to get. It was not a stunt, it regional charity, in the same way we just gave St Vincent and Barbados help for their ash clean up and Mia shower thanks on us

do not try to under represent the games pnm has played with this thing.

This is the nonsense I am talking about. There were over 200 covid-19 vaccines in development. The govt approached the major manufactures in the US, signed on to Covax and ordered from AMSP. There were multiple lines of vaccine sources. India as sovereign nation could give to any nation when they want, it was not by wealth or contract as you said. When SII facility was WHO-approved we approached them for Covashield. It is easy to say we should have approached them before but suppose we choose Covaxin? We would have been still waiting on WHO approval.

And in the same way everybody has 20/20 foresight about TT vaccines, ppl in India pounding Modi for prioritises donating vaccines around the world and not vaccinating his ppl first. If they could do it over, nobody would have gotten India vaccines until they felt comfortable.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 6th, 2021, 1:36 pm

Persons with appointments being turned away now.
My BiL and his father had an appointment for their 1st shots today at the St Joseph HC.
Turned up to be told all vaccines finished for the day.

So who is getting the shots if the ppl with appointments not getting through?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 6th, 2021, 1:44 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Tiny El Salvador managed to get 4 Million vaccines from pfizer ..4 times the population of Trinidad and Tobago.

But remember the government says there "is none to get on the market"

They haven't gotten them yet, they just signed an agreement.

Just as foretold, as the demand in the US has dropped, there is more availability now for other countries to purchase vaccines. But as you rightful said they are 4x our population, lets see how soon 3x and 2x and countries equal our population are getting them.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 6th, 2021, 1:49 pm

hey habit7, what do you think of the current appointment system for vaccines

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 6th, 2021, 2:05 pm

paid_influencer wrote:hey habit7, what do you think of the current appointment system for vaccines

I haven't personally used it. They called my wife on Easter Sunday to come in on the first day, as she is frontline, she got the vaccine with no side effects. I sent the message on Whatsapp for my 72yr old mom w/ no comorbidities on a Sunday, by Wednesday she was called in and vaccinated, no side effects.

I am sure there are hiccups, I was hearing the same in the US, Barbados and Jamaica for their vaccine drive too. I would like to think by now they should have an app. But whatever it is, I am sure it could be better. When they promised 1000 a day ppl doubted them, now we doing 4000 a day. But at some point in time, the party must done.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 6th, 2021, 2:09 pm

Habit7 wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:hey habit7, what do you think of the current appointment system for vaccines

I haven't personally used it. They called my wife on Easter Sunday to come in on the first day, as she is frontline, she got the vaccine with no side effects. I sent the message on Whatsapp for my 72yr old mom w/ no comorbidities on a Sunday, by Wednesday she was called in and vaccinated, no side effects.

I am sure there are hiccups, I was hearing the same in the US, Barbados and Jamaica for their vaccine drive too. I would like to think by now they should have an app. But whatever it is, I am sure it could be better. When they promised 1000 a day ppl doubted them, now we doing 4000 a day. But at some point in time, the party must done.

what do you think about people with appointments showing up and being turned away

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 6th, 2021, 2:26 pm

It's sad, I hope that they could rectify it.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 6th, 2021, 3:18 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:before that, when they said they were talking with the indian production facility, the caribben amabassador fella said that they company didnt receive a purchase order after all the talk. HC Sahu said that SII was not taking "commercial orders at that time" so could they send a PO? that implies that barbodos, guyana and whom ever got their first tranches and the donation via the vaccine maiti (sp) program, that was because they actually had signed contracts. If they got donations from Vaccine Maitri, then that is from the Govt of India, not SII. There were no contracts, it was a donation.

what u heard from foreign minister avery browne was that they were talking Yes, they first tried to buy vaccines and when that was not available they asked for a donation which we eventually got, and what u heard from rowley is that we being overpassed by more rich countries Dr Rowley didn't invent it, it is a real problem https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... -disparity . what u heard from indian rep, no contract sign. I know of no Indian rep talking about any contract
what u saw as other caribbean countries, poorer than us, get vaccines infront of us via India's donation, India choose the order they got not their wealth. they even stunt in we face and send part of thier gift,,, the first ever covid vaccines we was able to get. It was not a stunt, it regional charity, in the same way we just gave St Vincent and Barbados help for their ash clean up and Mia shower thanks on us

do not try to under represent the games pnm has played with this thing.

This is the nonsense I am talking about. There were over 200 covid-19 vaccines in development. The govt approached the major manufactures in the US, signed on to Covax and ordered from AMSP. There were multiple lines of vaccine sources. India as sovereign nation could give to any nation when they want, it was not by wealth or contract as you said. When SII facility was WHO-approved we approached them for Covashield. It is easy to say we should have approached them before but suppose we choose Covaxin? We would have been still waiting on WHO approval.

And in the same way everybody has 20/20 foresight about TT vaccines, ppl in India pounding Modi for prioritises donating vaccines around the world and not vaccinating his ppl first. If they could do it over, nobody would have gotten India vaccines until they felt comfortable.

approached them late.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 6th, 2021, 10:53 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Persons with appointments being turned away now.
My BiL and his father had an appointment for their 1st shots today at the St Joseph HC.

this is sheit here. ppl who have appointments can't get any?

and did they just change their mind about more ppl getting their 1st dose and instead use it for the 2nd dose?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 6th, 2021, 11:04 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Persons with appointments being turned away now.

this is sheit here. ppl who have appointments can't get any?

and did they just change their mind about more ppl getting their 1st dose and instead use it for the 2nd dose?

schitzo mode activate when they have things to actually decide. all well and good when every ting steady, or they in opposition.

mind u, 1 dose is good enough. the second does doesnt 'activate' the immunity. the second dose is the same as the first dose, it just that it gives the body a second relatively safe exposure to the virus, thus reinforcing the body's ability to respond to it.
the second dose tends to be more severe than the first, cause the body already is able to recognize the virus, and thus able to ramp up a response, making u more sick.

why they should continue with just one dose, is that they can get future vaccines tailored to suit the new strains, and thus use that opportunity to vaccinate for that.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 7th, 2021, 7:02 am

‘No more vaccines’
Kay-Marie Fletcher

May 5, 2021 Updated 16 hrs ago

Vaccines are no longer available at the five designated North West Regional Health Authority (NWRHA) vaccine sites while vaccines at the North Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA) sites will be finished today.

These include Morvant, Barataria, Diego Martin and Carenage health centres as well as the mass site at the Paddock, Queen’s Park Savannah.

This was confirmed yesterday by NWRHA chief executive officer Salisha Baksh who said the last vials were used yesterday at the Paddock.

However, this was unbeknownst to the public as many people showed up at these sites yesterday hoping to be vaccinated but left disappointed as they were turned away.

When the Express visited the Barataria Health Centre, there was a sign stating “No vaccine” and people were being told to make an appointment for another time by the one nurse stationed at the entrance of the health centre.

The nurse said: “We have no more vaccines. It finished yesterday. The ministry has not sent any more. We don’t know when we will get. You can call the numbers to make an appointment.”

She added that since yesterday morning she had to explain this to hundreds of people who showed up.

The scene was similar at the Morvant Health Centre where the Express observed several elderly men being turned away.

At 3 p.m. on Tuesday, the Morvant facility had stopped taking patients so persons showed up yesterday hoping for a second opportunity, to no avail.

The nurse at Morvant said: “None of the health centres in NWRHA have vaccines. They (Ministry of Health) ain’t send anymore.”

One elderly man said: “We ain’t get through. They give us a number to call to make an appointment because they have no more vaccines.”

When the Express visited the Paddock, one of the NWRHA’s healthcare worker said the last 250 people were vaccinated yesterday morning and no more vaccines will be administered.

She added that the last person was vaccinated at 11 a.m. yesterday and the Paddock had the final vials for the NWRHA.

Make appointments

Speaking with the Express via phone yesterday, Baksh said: “We’ve completed our vaccination today (Wednesday). That’s it.”

But when asked why this information wasn’t disseminated across the NWRHAs so that the public will be informed, Baksh said: “They can still make an appointment. They can call and give their names to be scheduled for another time.”

In the hunt to be vaccinated, some of the people who were turned away yesterday told the Express they would try other regional health authorities.

There are 29 vaccination sites located nationwide.

However, after being turned away from the Paddock and Barataria Health Centre, one woman said: “(The National) Racquet Centre only doing appointments, and St Helena Health Centre has no more vaccine.”

The National Racquet Centre of Trinidad and Tobago located in Tacarigua falls under the Eastern Regional Health Authority (ERHA).

The St Helena Health Centre is part of the North Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).

However, other sites under NCRHA including St Joseph Enhanced Health Centre and Arima District Health Facility were still administering vaccines yesterday.

When the Express visited the Arima District Health Facility, patients said they were being serviced.

Several nurses and staff were seen communicating with people who were waiting to be called in to be vaccinated.

People told the Express they had not been waiting long and their appointments were on time.

Speaking with the Express via phone yesterday NCRHA chief executive officer Davlin Thomas said: “We just have a few remaining, Just have about 30 appointments and we’re doing that tomorrow. We did 1,645 today.”

Thomas added that 3,015 vaccines had been distributed in total.

As at 4 p.m. yesterday, the Ministry of Health said 55,259 people had received their first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine and 288 people were given their second dose.

In total the country received 75,600 vaccine doses, including 33,600 in a first tranche from COVAX, 40,000 donated from India and 2,000 as a gift from Barbados.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 57e41.html

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 7th, 2021, 7:11 am

waiting for moutte to get his batch to sell.
move from fry chicken to serum

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 7th, 2021, 9:26 am

Habit7 wrote:

Red government pull strings, favouritism.

Crime will never end under this government

2WNBoost
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby 2WNBoost » May 7th, 2021, 10:09 am

For all those who are thinking that one vaccine is better than another.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » May 7th, 2021, 2:06 pm

Just saw CNC 3 update that WHO has approved Sinopharm vaccine for use

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 7th, 2021, 2:09 pm

anyone know which sites along east west corridor still have vaccines?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 7th, 2021, 4:29 pm

2WNBoost wrote:For all those who are thinking that one vaccine is better than another.

sinopharm not included in that video tho

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » May 7th, 2021, 4:31 pm

Musical Doc wrote:Just saw CNC 3 update that WHO has approved Sinopharm vaccine for use

Emergency use.

So countries like India and T&T who are being ravaged should use it.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 7th, 2021, 5:32 pm

should ahve placed the order same time barbados and guyana did.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 7th, 2021, 10:30 pm

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 8th, 2021, 6:31 am

what's the efficacy of sinopharm jabs? risk of adverse events, we have to know this as we will be getting this one soon.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 8th, 2021, 6:49 am

redmanjp wrote:what's the efficacy of sinopharm jabs? risk of adverse events, we have to know this as we will be getting this one soon.
Efficacy of 79%.
Made to protect against multiple strains.
Looking more promising than Astrazenneca to be honest.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 8th, 2021, 8:37 am

^^
There is NO Covid vaccine that gives you a multiple strain protection .

It's just a desperate marketing scheme to keep sales HOT ..

While using the Third World peeps as guinea pigs to test the COVID product .

Forget the vaccine and stock up on Panadol .

BUT if you OLD like over 40 years and drink and smoke and eat sada ..

Well maybe you need line up for a jab .

Not in the arm though :D

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 8th, 2021, 8:42 am

RedVEVO wrote:^^
There is NO Covid vaccine that gives you a multiple strain protection .

It's just a desperate marketing scheme to keep sales HOT ..

While using the Third World peeps as guinea pigs to test the COVID product .

Forget the vaccine and stock up on Panadol .

BUT if you OLD like over 40 years and drink and smoke and eat sada ..

Well maybe you need line up for a jab .

Not in the arm though :D
.....Image

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”