TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

Postby timelapse » August 14th, 2021, 9:24 am

Lymph node pains also seem to be a normal side effect.Just the body doing what it supposed to be doing.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 14th, 2021, 12:22 pm

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... s-were-cut?

Exerpt:

'Does emergency use mean corners were cut?

The COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available in the United States were granted emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They’re not fully approved.
“The reason that there is not a full licensure given to the vaccines is essentially because we have very limited time in understanding… the mid-term and long-term benefits of the vaccine in the individuals that were vaccinated,” Rodriguez-Chavez said.
This isn’t cutting corners. Rather, it’s an extensive standard review process that is expedited, he said.'

You still cutting corners....the time of medium and long term. He contradicting himself?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 12:27 pm

Medium and long term study is what they doing now, analyzing all the cases of side effects from people that are willingly accepting the vaccine. That's how they can catalog all the side effects associated with each vaccine..I don't care what anyone says a proper vaccine takes 10 years to develop and work out the kinks , truth be told this was rushed for economic reasons
aaron17 wrote:https://www.healthline.com/health-news/heres-how-it-was-possible-to-develop-covid-19-vaccines-so-quickly#Does-emergency-use-mean-corners-were-cut?

Exerpt:

The COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available in the United States were granted emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They’re not fully approved.
“The reason that there is not a full licensure given to the vaccines is essentially because we have very limited time in understanding… the mid-term and long-term benefits of the vaccine in the individuals that were vaccinated,” Rodriguez-Chavez said.
This isn’t cutting corners. Rather, it’s an extensive standard review process that is expedited, he said.'

You still cutting corners....the time of medium and long term. He contradicting himself?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 12:31 pm

aaron17 wrote:https://www.healthline.com/health-news/heres-how-it-was-possible-to-develop-covid-19-vaccines-so-quickly#Does-emergency-use-mean-corners-were-cut?

Exerpt:

don't u dare question the science you dirty anti-vaxxer

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 14th, 2021, 12:33 pm

elec2020 wrote:

Exerpt:

Waayz lol ..antivaxxer?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 12:39 pm

Anytime you go against the science and question it you are labeled an antivaxxer ...you must just Cooperate
aaron17 wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Exerpt:

Waayz lol ..antivaxxer?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 14th, 2021, 12:40 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
gastly369 wrote:Good news shakes
One question tho was it something lingering or came on instantly?

Well update for me from 1020pm to 1am
Just woke up slight area tenderness where jab was and slight chills warmness? Duno how to explain thus far.

Boy, I just sat down to watch tv and it was like what you saw with sanford when he saw esther....facepalm....sharp pain for some seconds, then it went away. I was like ehhhh...
The dr I saw said it was a good move in coming to the hospital as it has been all kinda things with people post vaccine....then listening to the other nurses and doctors speak was in scene by itself. The AMOUNT of things going on post vaccine and its not reaching public is simply amazing

It can't be the vaccine shakes, it hadda be something else.
Vaccine perfectly safe.

Vaccine is not perfectly safe. Dont paint that pic at all. We all like it to be safe to move forward but its not. I did all the tests last night...scroll up you will see....checked for clots in both heart and lungs, checked out kidneys, cbc etc etc...test showed up as a muscular problem stemming from the vaccine(according to the dr)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09s2 ... 0716F31EAE

me suggest ye take some blood thinners.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 14th, 2021, 12:42 pm

well if some using anecdotal link to form a "theory" you must be treated as an idiot

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 12:51 pm

aaron17 wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Exerpt:

Waayz lol ..antivaxxer?

to make it clear i am being sarcastic in my use of the term anti-vaxxer as, as hover said, once you question the vaccine or the science you are labelled as such on these forums. Take a look at the local anti-vaxxer thread which despite promoting hate and division the mods refuse to close.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 14th, 2021, 12:56 pm

the mods trying to save lives bro

how would you like to hear that one of your daily keyboard combatants dead from covid ?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 12:59 pm

How many tuners got covid and survived though you not highlighting that?
pugboy wrote:the mods trying to save lives bro

how would you like to hear that one of your daily keyboard combatants dead from covid ?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » August 14th, 2021, 1:03 pm

So what you all think the PM is coming to talk about today? More vaccine talk and no more lockdowns?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 14th, 2021, 1:04 pm

sMASH wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:
gastly369 wrote:Good news shakes
One question tho was it something lingering or came on instantly?

Well update for me from 1020pm to 1am
Just woke up slight area tenderness where jab was and slight chills warmness? Duno how to explain thus far.

Boy, I just sat down to watch tv and it was like what you saw with sanford when he saw esther....facepalm....sharp pain for some seconds, then it went away. I was like ehhhh...
The dr I saw said it was a good move in coming to the hospital as it has been all kinda things with people post vaccine....then listening to the other nurses and doctors speak was in scene by itself. The AMOUNT of things going on post vaccine and its not reaching public is simply amazing

It can't be the vaccine shakes, it hadda be something else.
Vaccine perfectly safe.

Vaccine is not perfectly safe. Dont paint that pic at all. We all like it to be safe to move forward but its not. I did all the tests last night...scroll up you will see....checked for clots in both heart and lungs, checked out kidneys, cbc etc etc...test showed up as a muscular problem stemming from the vaccine(according to the dr)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09s2 ... 0716F31EAE

me suggest ye take some blood thinners.

Yeah...im doing it naturally, saffron tea.....NO MEDS

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 1:09 pm

and what if they dead after taking the vaccine? Or suffer significant adverse effects. Cause it has happened thus far. Also, we all adults here. We all have freedom of choice. The only things that can't chose are animals. Don't try to take away freedom of choice. Slavery days done long time. None of my posts have stated don't take the vaccine. Just recently I recommended someone to take it. I just trying to enlighten individuals that all that glitters is not gold. Just as there is evidence for the vaccine there is also evidence that shows a few things amiss with it.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 14th, 2021, 1:18 pm

are there stats on that ?
nobody aint say you have freedom of choice

elec2020 wrote:

and what if they dead after taking the vaccine? Or suffer significant adverse effects. Cause it has happened thus far. Also, we all adults here. We all have freedom of choice. The only things that can't chose are animals. Don't try to take away freedom of choice. Slavery days done long time. None of my posts have stated don't take the vaccine. Just recently I recommended someone to take it. I just trying to enlighten individuals that all that glitters is not gold. Just as there is evidence for the vaccine there is also evidence that shows a few things amiss with it.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 14th, 2021, 1:20 pm

you going down the same road "98% survival"
I have had enough bad luck with my health to know better to than to take certain chances
and most ppl who have similar experiences do likewise

ask any heart attack survivor why they stop smoking

hover11 wrote:How many tuners got covid and survived though you not highlighting that?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 1:21 pm

There are stats on who contracted covid and recovered though over 40k recovered and less than 1200 died
pugboy wrote:are there stats on that ?
nobody aint say you have freedom of choice

elec2020 wrote:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 1:25 pm

Everybody knows their situation but for the people that are healthy they would be skeptical why I have to take a vaccine and I am perfectly healthy...in your case well you see it as a need that is your right but understand the perspective of someone that never had any health issues
pugboy wrote:you going down the same road "98% survival"
I have had enough bad luck with my health to know better to than to take certain chances
and most ppl who have similar experiences do likewise

ask any heart attack survivor why they stop smoking

hover11 wrote:How many tuners got covid and survived though you not highlighting that?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 1:28 pm

elec2020 wrote:

No local stats but in the UK (which I reference cause the information is easily available and readable... also ADRs stands for adverse reactions):

Up to and including 4 August 2021, the MHRA received and analysed a total of 226,959 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca. These reports include a total of 806,489 suspected reactions (a single report may contain more than one symptom). The first report was received on 4 January 2021.

Up to 4 August 2021, the MHRA had received Yellow Card reports of 412 cases of major thromboembolic events (blood clots) with concurrent thrombocytopenia (low platelet counts) in the UK following vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca. Forty three of the 412 reports have been reported after a second dose. Of the 412 reports, 210 occurred in women, and 200 occurred in men aged from 18 to 93 years. The overall case fatality rate was 18% with 73 deaths, six of which occurred after the second dose.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... is-profile
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... is-profile

Additionally:
Underreporting is a common problem for all spontaneous ADR reporting schemes, such as the UK’s YCS.

https://www.rpharms.com/resources/quick ... ence-guide

so these stats by the UK are underreporting adverse reactions and fatalities.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 14th, 2021, 1:30 pm

elec2020 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Exerpt:

Waayz lol ..antivaxxer?

to make it clear i am being sarcastic in my use of the term anti-vaxxer as, as hover said, once you question the vaccine or the science you are labelled as such on these forums. Take a look at the local anti-vaxxer thread which despite promoting hate and division the mods refuse to close.

there's nothing wrong in questioning anything etc... but when you (in general) are trying to discourage others from taking a vaccine, then that's where the issue lies. if you must present a good argument to not take it, show sources from a scientifically-studied/verified/reputable source of the current affairs. people are grasping at straws and throwing wet logs on a fire trying to encourage people not to take it --- no one here (as far as i know) is in the medical field to give unsolicited medical advice to not take the vaccine.

but if your research takes you to the ends of the internet, or to inshan or reis or whoever else, then consult them for your current and future medical emergencies.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 14th, 2021, 1:35 pm

^ which one of my sources was questionable? When someone tried to discredit a source I used on adverse reactions I took them to the actual source of the data which was actually the ministry of health of the UK. I vet my info before I use it. Still I am labelled as an anti-vaxxer despite not telling anyone that they shouldn't use it. I think i told aaron last week that his friend (who may be immunocomprised) should take the vaccine. Anti-vaxxer is a blank word that is used to discredit whatever opinion or information someone who is questioning the vaccines. That is stupid and goes against democracy. It is pushing hate and segregation.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 14th, 2021, 1:37 pm

hover11 wrote:Anytime you go against the science and question it you are labeled an antivaxxer ...you must just Cooperate
aaron17 wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Exerpt:

Waayz lol ..antivaxxer?
None of you processed what was said:

The long-term BENEFITS are what have not been cataloged (length of immunity, variant control, serology, infection breakthrough, etc.). Those questions are asked very, very often.

What all of you seem to have read was that the long-term RISKS were not cataloged. While that may or may not be the case, that is certainly not what was written in the article that you are citing.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 14th, 2021, 1:45 pm

elec2020 wrote:

US

Population 340 million
Covid cases 36.6 million
Covid deaths 621,000
Vaccinated 188 million
Vaccine deaths 3

https://covid-101.org/science/how-many- ... n-the-u-s/

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 14th, 2021, 1:46 pm

no one denying that there are adr etc but the social media experts amplify everything and making anecdotal links

also once you have taken a vaccine, if you die up to 5 years later they blaming it on the jab
regardless of if the cause of death was unrelated, except car accidents or falling off a tree of course

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 1:46 pm

Look how many recovered
adnj wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

US

Population 340 million
Covid cases 36.6 million
Covid deaths 621,000
Vaccinated 188 million
Vaccine deaths 3

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 14th, 2021, 1:46 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ which one of my sources was questionable? When someone tried to discredit a source I used on adverse reactions I took them to the actual source of the data which was actually the ministry of health of the UK. I vet my info before I use it. Still I am labelled as an anti-vaxxer despite not telling anyone that they shouldn't use it. I think i told aaron last week that his friend (who may be immunocomprised) should take the vaccine. Anti-vaxxer is a blank word that is used to discredit whatever opinion or information someone who is questioning the vaccines. That is stupid and goes against democracy. It is pushing hate and segregation.

i was not referring to you specifically. anti-vaxxer should be used on people who are against the vaccine AND pushes others to not take the vaccine as well.

IMO, i won't and haven't labelled you as one.

there ARE reactions to the vaccine which are much rarer than the chances of dying from covid. this is public knowledge. it is also public knowledge that you do not get an immunity with the current vaccines. the vaccines do help with mitigating serious illness from covid, long term health effects from covid, and death from covid. it also has a decreased Viral Load which significantly decreases the chance of infecting someone else.

DELTA however is new and fking up the place which most current vaccines are not ready for.

now how are mutations in covid created?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 14th, 2021, 1:48 pm

how many recovered back to 100% fitness ?
I know somebody who got it easter, almost was hospitalized but didnt have to and up to now cant run up a stairs

hover11 wrote:Look how many recovered
adnj wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

US

Population 340 million
Covid cases 36.6 million
Covid deaths 621,000
Vaccinated 188 million
Vaccine deaths 3

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 14th, 2021, 1:52 pm

adnj wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

US

Population 340 million
Covid cases 36.6 million
Covid deaths 621,000
Vaccinated 188 million
Vaccine deaths 3

you saying recovered but do you even know what are the long term effects of having survived covid?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... t-20490351

Organ damage caused by COVID-19
Although COVID-19 is seen as a disease that primarily affects the lungs, it can damage many other organs as well. This organ damage may increase the risk of long-term health problems. Organs that may be affected by COVID-19 include:

Heart. Imaging tests taken months after recovery from COVID-19 have shown lasting damage to the heart muscle, even in people who experienced only mild COVID-19 symptoms. This may increase the risk of heart failure or other heart complications in the future.
Lungs. The type of pneumonia often associated with COVID-19 can cause long-standing damage to the tiny air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs. The resulting scar tissue can lead to long-term breathing problems.
Brain. Even in young people, COVID-19 can cause strokes, seizures and Guillain-Barre syndrome — a condition that causes temporary paralysis. COVID-19 may also increase the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
Some adults and children experience multisystem inflammatory syndrome after they have had COVID-19. In this condition, some organs and tissues become severely inflamed.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... fects.html

Multiorgan Effects of COVID-19
Some people who had severe illness with COVID-19 experience multiorgan effects or autoimmune conditions over a longer time with symptoms lasting weeks or months after COVID-19 illness. Multiorgan effects can affect most, if not all, body systems, including heart, lung, kidney, skin, and brain functions. Autoimmune conditions happen when your immune system attacks healthy cells in your body by mistake, causing inflammation (painful swelling) or tissue damage in the affected parts of the body.

While it is very rare, some people, mostly children, experience multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS) during or immediately after a COVID-19 infection. MIS is a condition where different body parts can become inflamed. MIS can lead to post-COVID conditions if a person continues to experience multiorgan effects or other symptoms.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 14th, 2021, 1:54 pm

There are also healthy ppl that took the johnson and johnson vaccine and developed gullian Barre syndrome, now they need a wheelchair and cane to walk

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/12/heal ... cines.html
pugboy wrote:how many recovered back to 100% fitness ?
I know somebody who got it easter, almost was hospitalized but didnt have to and up to now cant run up a stairs

adnj wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

US

Population 340 million
Covid cases 36.6 million
Covid deaths 621,000
Vaccinated 188 million
Vaccine deaths 3

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 14th, 2021, 2:01 pm

hover11 wrote:There are also healthy ppl that took the johnson and johnson vaccine and developed gullian Barre syndrome, now they need a wheelchair and cane to walk

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/12/heal ... cines.html
pugboy wrote:how many recovered back to 100% fitness ?

adnj wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

US

Population 340 million
Covid cases 36.6 million
Covid deaths 621,000
Vaccinated 188 million
Vaccine deaths 3

covid-19 has a chance of causing that syndrome as well (see my previous post where Brain is highlighted)

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”