Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Dohplaydat » May 31st, 2021, 11:02 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

LOL at the conclusion.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » June 1st, 2021, 5:15 am

all that an NO covid. only UNC area getting hit hard.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » June 1st, 2021, 5:29 am

redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:no the mask mandate went into effect then and ppl complied for a while and cases went down. they would not have gone down on its own. the R0 is above 1. public health measures would have been needed.

Mask mandate … you still believe that non N95 masks prevent covid spread.

What a joke

Preventing spread FROM the wearer and protecting the wearer is two different things. The cloth mask would have blocked most droplets from getting out. We didn't lockdown after elections only banned in house dining and consumption of alcohol. Everything else was open but cases went down.

late february nurses were vaccinated and in march cases started to spike, on 31st march 100k vaccines came in and started vaccination in the next week and withing 2 weeks spike and more vaccines administered more spike. watch for more to come.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 1st, 2021, 9:38 am

IMG_7030.JPG

Well done Trinis,

Now we know that to get Trinis to comply is a curfew as this.

Looking forward to more of these if the cases and deaths continue.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » June 1st, 2021, 9:42 am

MaxPower wrote:
IMG_7030.JPG

Well done Trinis,

Need to have more day curfews.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 1st, 2021, 9:49 am

aaron17 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
IMG_7030.JPG

Well done Trinis,

Need to have more day curfews.

^ correct.

We have to do what is necessary and what is proving to be effective to keep people home.

Unfortunately, the general population is not cooperating if the economy opens up, so this is the stance that the Govt had no choice to take.

Honestly, it was an experiment for them and it was certainly a success.

I am shocked with the amount of people in support of the daylight curfew though.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » June 1st, 2021, 10:17 am

This would've been very useful for vigils and Easter. It not going to do spit now.

Eg only one flight to tobago yesterday. So it goes back to normal today? Why? And so, this reduced number of flights could have been used for Easter too.

Not even garbage collection was done yesterday. How is that going to stop covid when they just resume as normal today?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » June 1st, 2021, 11:21 am

Interesting

With the Brazilian and UK variant here and with the onset of vaccinations the death rate is going up
We are doing well with the vaccine program its now 10% of the adult population.

Death rate is now 2.07%

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 1st, 2021, 11:36 am

I would think that in general
the people that have been the first to go for the vax..and those that have been vaxed since....are the people that have been taking the c19 seriously and have been protecting themselves.
The people I know that have taken the vaxx have been isolating and staying in etc since March 2020.

I think we need to see the % vaxxed in the 40% range before we get to the people that have to beat risk based on their neccessity or the people jackassing the scene anyhow.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 24314 cases, 507 deaths, 9558 active, 14249 recovered in T&T

Postby Chimera » June 2nd, 2021, 1:08 pm

lemme give you a nice example of how smart trinis are

my customers have the option to pay to my fcb bank account to make orders and they can whatsapp me the receipt and ill whatsapp them back a written receipt. no need to come into the store.
or they could pay at the store by appointment

the other day a woman want to order a iphone for 10,000 but she dont have the money one time

i tell her when she make up the money to order, then call me and she could make the deposit or pay at the store

she say how she would spend out the money if she keep it and she really need to order the phone

i give her the fcb bank info and she went and line up in the bank and do the deposit, because she dont trust them fast deposit envelope.

after she make the deposit, ($2500) and i send her the receipt, she dont trust that whatsapp receipt, she must get a physical receipt.

so she went bank and mix with a bunch of people to make the deposit, and then still come to the store to get a receipt....she cudda avoid the whole bank run

so that was 3 weeks ago

yesterday she call and say she make up $800 but she in MT HOPE visiting someone and will travel down the road to come make the payment after, and she will get money later in the week to make a next payment
i tell her to wait until she get the rest of money and then come pay, no use coming twice for small payments

she insist again, she wud spend out the money, she eh wanna keep the money.

i tell her not to come and only when she get atleast $2000 that it make sense coming

she still travel from mt hope...to come bring that $800.....

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 2nd, 2021, 2:33 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:lemme give you a nice example of how smart trinis are

my customers have the option to pay to my fcb bank account to make orders and they can whatsapp me the receipt and ill whatsapp them back a written receipt. no need to come into the store.

the other day a woman want to order a iphone for 10,000 but she dont have the money one time

i tell her when she make up the money to order, then call me and she could make the deposit or pay at the store

she say how she would spend out the money if she keep it and she really need to order the phone

i give her the fcb bank info and she went and line up in the bank and do the deposit, because she dont trust them fast deposit envelope.

after she make the deposit, ($2500) and i send her the receipt, she dont trust that whatsapp receipt, she must get a physical receipt.

so she went bank and mix with a bunch of people to make the deposit, and then still come to the store to get a receipt....she cudda avoid the whole bank run

so that was 3 weeks ago

yesterday she call and say she make up $800 but she in MT HOPE visiting someone and will travel down the road to come make the payment after, and she will get money later in the week to make a next payment
i tell her to wait until she get the rest of money and then come pay, no use coming twice for small payments

i tell her not to come and only when she get atleast $2000 that it make sense coming

Not only a covidiot but sound like she should be getting a cheaper phone based on her finances.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » June 2nd, 2021, 2:44 pm

j.o.e wrote:

so that was 3 weeks ago

Not only a covidiot but sound like she should be getting a cheaper phone based on her finances.
She sound like one ah dem who always have the latest Jordans but never have $ for food.

While I happy you making $ bro, I always wondered why people go to such great lengths to spend that kind of money on a phone. One drop or one bandit is all it takes for that to go down the drain.

Or do people insure their phones now?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 2nd, 2021, 3:55 pm

$10K phone? I really issa sufferer like dem tuners say yes

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 2nd, 2021, 4:49 pm

She vex i tell her to stop coming to bring small amounts....in any event I not.ordering the phone until you pay off for it so why you want to bring every 600 or 800 you have....

Screenshot_20210602-132948_Instagram.jpeg
Screenshot_20210602-132941_Instagram.jpeg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 2nd, 2021, 4:50 pm

The attachments post in the wrong order. But she send a voicenote saying she don't like how I talk to her and I shouldn't refuse to take small payments when we under lockdown.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 2nd, 2021, 5:37 pm

Not working, 4 children and buying a 10k phone. Have mercy. It keep getting worse.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » June 2nd, 2021, 5:41 pm

What phone cost 10k with taxes removed?
That is an insane amount for a phone unless it's a pro max.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby MaxPower » June 2nd, 2021, 5:41 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:The attachments post in the wrong order. But she send a voicenote saying she don't like how I talk to her and I shouldn't refuse to take small payments when we under lockdown.

Hello Phone Surgeon,

I admire how you dealt with this “customer”.

She is really a true suffer yes, with priorities all wrong.

Just imagine, 4 kids and she doing nails and more than likely inconsistent in her job just as her payments……and a 10k phone is really necessary?

Hoss i SURE you can link a phone for her for LESS than 1/4 the price but NO, they WANT not NEED eh….WANT a 10k phone to stress out people and their children and WE suppose to drop everything and fall for their pettiness and sad stories?

SMH

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » June 2nd, 2021, 5:50 pm

4 kids not working but prioritizing a 10k phone.... Really have some dotish ppl in TT yes blame de world but never themselves... Just like we g... Anyways

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » June 2nd, 2021, 5:52 pm

Yes its a pro max
S_2NR wrote:What phone cost 10k with taxes removed?

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » June 2nd, 2021, 5:59 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Yes its a pro max

She sounds like the type to buy an entry level Benz or BMW on a 7 yr loan for pips

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » June 2nd, 2021, 6:09 pm

Pro max is 1100USD

Spending 10k is insane.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2021, 6:31 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:She vex i tell her to stop coming to bring small amounts....in any event I not.ordering the phone until you pay off for it so why you want to bring every 600 or 800 you have....

Screenshot_20210602-132941_Instagram.jpegScreenshot_20210602-132948_Instagram.jpeg

every time she bull she hadda drop the money same time, odderwise some rat will spend it out... including she.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2021, 6:32 pm

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » June 2nd, 2021, 9:03 pm

Folks in Trinidad and Tobago don't cook?

A lot of them look as though they are in "home clothes" so it doesn't seem that they are working, I can't believe that folks would leave their house to get food at a gas station.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » June 2nd, 2021, 9:30 pm

killercow wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

so that was 3 weeks ago

She sound like one ah dem who always have the latest Jordans but never have $ for food.

While I happy you making $ bro, I always wondered why people go to such great lengths to spend that kind of money on a phone. One drop or one bandit is all it takes for that to go down the drain.

Or do people insure their phones now?
4 chirren an eh wukkin but buyin 10k phone. Well at least I was on point.

In other news...

c6b4e41d856645edbdb90c2058994313.jpeg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 11:38 am

Ollour shush nah, people go get rob!

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 3rd, 2021, 4:16 pm

j.o.e wrote:Not working, 4 children and buying a 10k phone. Have mercy. It keep getting worse.

Some people's priorities just forked up bad...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 3rd, 2021, 4:26 pm

Meanwhile Trinidad is added on the UK red list

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/holiday-hopes ... 00268.html

Seven countries are also being added to the red list from the amber list. They are: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Sudan, Trinidad and Tobago, and Sri Lanka.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”