Forums

COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby sam1978 » May 9th, 2021, 10:18 pm

It's scary to think Dr Chaos might really be a doctor , and seeing patients in real life. That behavior going on here is cause for concern.

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 9th, 2021, 10:25 pm

Okay, it's become increasingly clear that people here are not aware that certain occupations were listed as priority to receive the vaccination. A range of different roles were vaccinated as a matter of urgency for a multitude of reasons ie. the role involved frequent contact with covid positives or even covid positive materials etc.

I thought it was general knowledge that certain occupations would have to and were being vaccinated ASAP so I guess that's on me for not explaining it better. In my defence though, have you been living under a rock? This is literally how every single country has run their vaccination programs, surely you already know that certain occupations must be vaccinated first?

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 9th, 2021, 10:29 pm

sam1978 wrote:It's scary to think Dr Chaos might really be a doctor , and seeing patients in real life. That behavior going on here is cause for concern.

I can assure you that every health care worker in the country understands how the vaccination rollout is staged. The fact that Chaos is completely clueless on the situation should put you at ease because he obviously has nothing to do with frontline healthcare.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 9th, 2021, 11:13 pm

drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Time to call the SOE and deploy army.

We cannot waste any more time.

Keeping citizens home by force is now necessary.

A violent approach may be considered to send a clear message to delinquent Trinis.

I concur. But the army should be deployed to the porous borders to stop further importation of that P1 variant

Stupid idea ... Its already here.

Go close and lock up your front gate after yuh pothong geh way.

yeah but this lockdown is supposed to drive down local cases. we can't have more comin in again which going to cause more waves and ultimately more lockdowns. just like we not opening the offical borders.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 9th, 2021, 11:56 pm

BUG wrote:Okay, it's become increasingly clear that people here are not aware that certain occupations were listed as priority to receive the vaccination. A range of different roles were vaccinated as a matter of urgency for a multitude of reasons ie. the role involved frequent contact with covid positives or even covid positive materials etc.

I thought it was general knowledge that certain occupations would have to and were being vaccinated ASAP so I guess that's on me for not explaining it better. In my defence though, have you been living under a rock? This is literally how every single country has run their vaccination programs, surely you already know that certain occupations must be vaccinated first?

Just by going to the supermarket one is involved in frequent contact with covid positives and covid positive material line jumper.

Still making sheit up ...
In your alt account you were claiming to be a vaccine line jumper because of being in contact with your elderly parents.

Now you alluding that you are the equivalent of Dustin Hoffman in the movie Outbreak in T&T.
What next you gonna lie about? That you're a physician or the Minister of National securities love child?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 10th, 2021, 12:04 am

redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Time to call the SOE and deploy army.

We cannot waste any more time.

Keeping citizens home by force is now necessary.

A violent approach may be considered to send a clear message to delinquent Trinis.

I concur. But the army should be deployed to the porous borders to stop further importation of that P1 variant

Stupid idea ... Its already here.

Go close and lock up your front gate after yuh pothong geh way.

yeah but this lockdown is supposed to drive down local cases. we can't have more comin in again which going to cause more waves and ultimately more lockdowns. just like we not opening the offical borders.

Thats not how this works ... The P1 variant is already here, its not going away. Waves will be seen because we will be locking down and opening up and then rinse and repeat.

Since its not going away and will be spreading in the population, having fresh venez bring in more P1 doesn't really affect waves.

Locking down doesn't remove a virus from circulation ... it just slows the spread. Until you open up again.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 10th, 2021, 12:14 am

sam1978 wrote:It's scary to think Dr Chaos might really be a doctor , and seeing patients in real life. That behavior going on here is cause for concern.

Since my fragile emotional self hinges on your opinion of me :lol:
Which one of my behaviors is that?

Calling out BUG for a being a vaccine line jumper (since he is fit and Healthy) and possibly being responsible for someone's death or my views on the pandemic?

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » May 10th, 2021, 8:46 am

Who is the line jumper? I’m a line jumper too and don’t even care. Get a life.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 10th, 2021, 10:22 am

j.o.e wrote:Who is the line jumper? I’m a line jumper too and don’t even care. Get a life.

Yeah you are a line Jumper but you are not bothered by it ...

Bug seems to be emotional torn about it, thats why he keeps responding when being trolled about it.
Its fun to rile him up.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 10:45 am

X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 10th, 2021, 10:55 am

drchaos wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Who is the line jumper? I’m a line jumper too and don’t even care. Get a life.

Bug seems to be emotional torn about it, thats why he keeps responding when being trolled about it.
Its fun to rile him up.

Imagine interpreting an explanation of why certain occupations have been vaccinated as a priority, to mean that that person is "riled up".

You need to stop making it so obvious that you're LARPing, everyone knows already. You're upset that no one takes you seriously, so just add a disclaimer at the end of your many WebMD diagnoses that you get your medical advice from Google and all will be good.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » May 10th, 2021, 11:11 am

drchaos wrote:

Its fun to rile him up.

Sucks to be him
30’s, no comorbidities , healthy BMI, non smoker, working from home. Who want to wait and see, fack dem.

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 10th, 2021, 11:19 am

j.o.e wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Its fun to rile him up.

Sucks to be him
30’s, no comorbidities , healthy BMI, non smoker, working from home. Who want to wait and see, fack dem.

All correct except for the working from home part but I'll forgive it :wink:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 10th, 2021, 1:56 pm

BUG wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Its fun to rile him up.

Sucks to be him

All correct except for the working from home part but I'll forgive it :wink:

Yup living in your parents basement doesn’t constitute working from home :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 10th, 2021, 2:01 pm

No covid to see here.. Move along, citizen.
FB_IMG_1620669527742.jpeg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 2:27 pm

sMASH wrote:No covid to see here.. Move along, citizen. FB_IMG_1620669527742.jpeg

Too bad there's no picture of your taxpayer money funding it :roll:

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 2:47 pm

This is a typical low IQ Trinidadian response. Idiot.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 10th, 2021, 3:08 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:

I disagree, line jumpers are irrelevant, everyone needs to be vaccinated right now so I don't care who jumps the line. Tonnes of people still didn't show up to appointments or in the first AZ set a month, didn't even try to go. Nurses insisted my 33-year-old cousin get vaccinated the day he took his mom and dad to get the vaccine. They said they needed to make their quota and people weren't signing up.

People creating this mentality of line jumping and old people suffering in wait is just creating more hate and division.

There was no rush until last Thursday. If they wanted to get it, they could have signed up earlier. Many still 'waiting' to see, or thinking they might get a blood clot from it.

And lastly, if the younger person in the household is the one going grocery/working and going out in public more, then they should be vaccinated instead of the older folks, they are protecting their bubble.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » May 10th, 2021, 3:10 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

I disagree, line jumpers are irrelevant, everyone needs to be vaccinated right now so I don't care who jumps the line. Tonnes of people still didn't show up to appointments or in the first AZ set a month, didn't even try to go. Nurses insisted my 33-year-old cousin get vaccinated the day he took his mom and dad to get the vaccine. They said they needed to make their quota and people weren't signing up.

People creating this mentality of line jumping and old people suffering in wait is just creating more hate and division.

There was no rush until last Thursday. If they wanted to get it, they could have signed up earlier. Many still 'waiting' to see, or thinking they might get a blood clot from it.

And lastly, if the younger person in the household is the one going grocery/working and going out in public more, then they should be vaccinated instead of the older folks, they are protecting their bubble.

Exactly. If you have access to it, take it.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 10th, 2021, 3:10 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Your minister friend tell you all that or what? When the 6-6 curfew?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 10th, 2021, 3:21 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

it all depends on which age groups are taking up the most hospital bed space- with the Wuhan strain it was almost all elderly with a couple young ppl and only those with NCDs. this brazil strain seriously sickening younger ppl but MOH hasn't given us a chart with hospitalizations by age. if its similar numbers to elderly ppl then it makes sense to go down to at least 40 year and over - i think most of them are middle age. then when vaccine ramps up and hospitalizations of those over 40 go down then expand to 18+.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 10th, 2021, 3:39 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

it all depends on which age groups are taking up the most hospital bed space- with the Wuhan strain it was almost all elderly with a couple young ppl and only those with NCDs. this brazil strain seriously sickening younger ppl but MOH hasn't given us a chart with hospitalizations by age. if its similar numbers to elderly ppl then it makes sense to go down to at least 40 year and over - i think most of them are middle age. then when vaccine ramps up and hospitalizations of those over 40 go down then expand to 18+.

Agreed, from Brazil's data it was still mainly older people, but what changed with the P1 was that previously deaths for under 40s were virtually unheard of, but now it began to get a lot more common.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 10th, 2021, 4:21 pm

Again still no data with differences between wuhan and P1 variant in terms of age and serious disease and Allu men already have decided that P1 is killing young people in droves.

Fear driven not data driven.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 10th, 2021, 4:22 pm

Where BUG aka Dustin Hoffman wanna be?

I missing all the attention he was giving me.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 10th, 2021, 4:34 pm

drchaos wrote:Again still no data with differences between wuhan and P1 variant in terms of age and serious disease and Allu men already have decided that P1 is killing young people in droves.

A fake doctor who can't do research, surprise surprise....

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21254046v1

Brazil is currently suffering a deadly surge of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections, which has been attributed to the spread of a new strain known as P.1 (B.1.1.28.1). In this investigation, we analyzed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) public health data from Parana, the largest state in southern half of Brazil, between September 1, 2020 and March 17, 2021, to evaluate recent trends in case fatality rates in different age groups. A total of 553,518 cases of SARS-CoV-2, 8,853 currently registered as fatal, were finally included in our analysis. All age groups showed either decline or stabilization of the case fatality rates (CFRs) between September 2020 and January 2021. In February 2021, an increase in CFR for almost all age groups could be instead observed. All groups above 20 years of age showed statistically significant increases in CFR when diagnosed in February 2021 as opposed to January 2021. Patients aged 20-29 years experienced a tripling of their CFR, from 0.04% to 0.13%, while those aged 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 experienced approximate CFR doubling. Individuals between 20 and 29 years of age whose diagnosis was made in February 2021 had an over 3-fold higher risk of death compared to those diagnosed in January 2021 (Risk Ratio (RR): 3.15 [95%CI: 1.52-6.53], p<0.01), while those aged 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 years experienced 93% (1.93 [95%CI:1.31-2.85], p<0.01), 110% (RR: 2.10 [95%CI:1.62-2.72], p<0.01), and 80% (RR: 1.80 [95%CI:1.50-2.16], p<0.01) increases in risk of death, respectively. Notably, the observed CFR increase coincided with the second consecutive month of declining number of diagnosed SARS-CoV-2 cases. Taken together, these preliminary findings suggest significant increases in CFR in young and middle-aged adults after identification of a novel SARS-CoV-2 strain circulating in Brazil, and this should raise public health alarms, including the need for more aggressive local and regional public health interventions and faster vaccination.

https://www.bmj.com/content/bmj/373/bmj.n879.full.pdf

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 4.35.45 pm.png

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 10th, 2021, 5:10 pm

You'd think a real doctor, or anyone with common sense actually, could make the simple link between a more highly transmissible strain with increased positive cases and thus deaths wouldn't you? :roll:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 10th, 2021, 7:52 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:Again still no data with differences between wuhan and P1 variant in terms of age and serious disease and Allu men already have decided that P1 is killing young people in droves.

Brazil is currently suffering a deadly surge of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections, which has been attributed to the spread of a new strain known as P.1 (B.1.1.28.1). In this investigation, we analyzed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) public health data from Parana, the largest state in southern half of Brazil, between September 1, 2020 and March 17, 2021, to evaluate recent trends in case fatality rates in different age groups. A total of 553,518 cases of SARS-CoV-2, 8,853 currently registered as fatal, were finally included in our analysis. All age groups showed either decline or stabilization of the case fatality rates (CFRs) between September 2020 and January 2021. In February 2021, an increase in CFR for almost all age groups could be instead observed. All groups above 20 years of age showed statistically significant increases in CFR when diagnosed in February 2021 as opposed to January 2021. Patients aged 20-29 years experienced a tripling of their CFR, from 0.04% to 0.13%, while those aged 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 experienced approximate CFR doubling. Individuals between 20 and 29 years of age whose diagnosis was made in February 2021 had an over 3-fold higher risk of death compared to those diagnosed in January 2021 (Risk Ratio (RR): 3.15 [95%CI: 1.52-6.53], p<0.01), while those aged 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 years experienced 93% (1.93 [95%CI:1.31-2.85], p<0.01), 110% (RR: 2.10 [95%CI:1.62-2.72], p<0.01), and 80% (RR: 1.80 [95%CI:1.50-2.16], p<0.01) increases in risk of death, respectively. Notably, the observed CFR increase coincided with the second consecutive month of declining number of diagnosed SARS-CoV-2 cases. Taken together, these preliminary findings suggest significant increases in CFR in young and middle-aged adults after identification of a novel SARS-CoV-2 strain circulating in Brazil, and this should raise public health alarms, including the need for more aggressive local and regional public health interventions and faster vaccination.

Numb skull like you living in Brazil?
Trinidad Data please all else you speculating.
Yall keep comparing Trinidad to Brazil.
Like I said you does move to high ground when Malaysia get hit with a Tsunami.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 10th, 2021, 7:56 pm

More sensationalism from the Media ...

Covid kills the Beast ... Proceeds to show a muscle man in the peak of health.

Then in small print tells you he had renal failure and cardiovascular disease.

Yes folks ... the virus could kill anyone at anytime according to the fear mongers on this forum.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 10th, 2021, 8:09 pm

drchaos wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

if a variant that originated there reach here and spreading rapidly yuh doh think the same thing would end up happening?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 10th, 2021, 8:20 pm

redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

if a variant that originated there reach here and spreading rapidly yuh doh think the same thing would end up happening?

Ent the Wuhan strain was causing mayhem in the UK?

Did it cause Mayhem here?

Hmmmm ... Keep comparing apples to Shaddock and go hide in a hole.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”