this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby sMASH » May 11th, 2021, 9:46 pm

drchaos wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:Sinopharm is here! We in for a wild ride.

Spoke to my reps they said we should have Pfizer available for the private medical distribution within next 4 months.

where do i sign up?

Once I have access to it most private institutions should as well so it will be easy to get.
Will keep you guys informed once there is more info.

private? by chance u all bringingin the sputnik v?

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 11th, 2021, 11:44 pm

But the venes who are not going in for testing should concern all of us

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 12:21 pm

matr1x wrote:But the venes who are not going in for testing should concern all of us

Slim,

Your country men are to blame as well.

When Venes stick to themselves but you Trinis continue to push up on them as if they HAVE to speak to you and invade their space....what happens when Trinis get infected?

Find some friends in the department that handles the contact tracing and you will see for yourself...Trinis are afraid to say they interacted with Venes....why?

200,000+ Venes you clearly stated are here....and there is NO urgency to get them tested? Why??

The healthcare system is not overwhelmed with them, nor do we have any reports of the authorities looking for Venes whose names were given for contact tracing. I am not saying we never traced/contacted Venes but its of no significance.

What does this tell you?

Slim, i will say again, stay away from the Venezuelans..they are not obligated to speak to you or acknowledge you. Wear you masks, constantly sanitize and keep your distance:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 12th, 2021, 12:34 pm

max

make sure the venes are also wearing masks properly over their nose and mouth, i see some not following it. doesn't someone provide translations on the daily covid updates? do they know how serious it is right now?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 1:09 pm

redmanjp wrote:max

make sure the venes are also wearing masks properly over their nose and mouth, i see some not following it. doesn't someone provide translations on the daily covid updates? do they know how serious it is right now?

Yeh bro,

Both Trinis and Venes have to be on the same page.

Right now, we all have to work together to overcome this and put an end to the blame game.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 12th, 2021, 1:26 pm

Just asking......does anyone have any stats on venezuelan cases and more importantly deaths due to the virus? Seeing that many assume that they brought the variant and spread it all over the place, it would stand to reason that we should be seeing vene bodies littering the streets by now.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 12th, 2021, 1:28 pm

wing wrote:Just asking......does anyone have any stats on venezuelan cases and more importantly deaths due to the virus? Seeing that many assume that they brought the variant and spread it all over the place, it would stand to reason that we should be seeing vene bodies littering the streets by now.
It was confirmed by the Minister that A Vene brought it in..

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 12th, 2021, 4:36 pm

wtf wrote:
wing wrote:Just asking......does anyone have any stats on venezuelan cases and more importantly deaths due to the virus? Seeing that many assume that they brought the variant and spread it all over the place, it would stand to reason that we should be seeing vene bodies littering the streets by now.
But are venes dying in droves like the locals? Or are we just using xenophobia to cover up our shortcomings

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 12th, 2021, 4:56 pm

Hello wing,

You are on the point.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 12th, 2021, 5:58 pm

wing wrote:
wtf wrote:
But are venes dying in droves like the locals? Or are we just using xenophobia to cover up our shortcomings

Do we really know who's dying? Because other than a few names released we don't know who the majority of dead folks are. We aren't even hearing of any venes contacting the virus and while it is may sound commendable on their part it's statistically impossible given the number of them here who are distributed all over and mixing with the very people getting it and dying. Every single vene is working for a Trini or serving one, can we really believe none of them have it? But young and healthy seems to be the key so far, time will tell

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » May 12th, 2021, 6:09 pm

alfa wrote:
wing wrote:
wtf wrote:

Do we really know who's dying? Because other than a few names released we don't know who the majority of dead folks are. We aren't even hearing of any venes contacting the virus and while it is may sound commendable on their part it's statistically impossible given the number of them here who are distributed all over and mixing with the very people getting it and dying. Every single vene is working for a Trini or serving one, can we really believe none of them have it? But young and healthy seems to be the key so far, time will tell

Didn't a Venezuelan die from covid yesterday?

I doesn't matter if they're dying more or less, the P1 variant is already here and there's nothing we can do to stop it. It's 99% certain that an illegal brought it, but what can we do now? Sending all Venezuelans back solves nothing.

Playing the blame game gets us nowhere, in fact, it distracts us from those in authority who had the power to enforce lockdowns earlier but didn't.

This is a worst-case covid-19 scenario that was avoidable if those in authority did their job well.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » May 13th, 2021, 12:13 pm

heard a story of a lawyer firm on corner irvin and harris st on south where a senior attorney made a secretary break covid quarantine as her husband has covid and come to work and infect others in the building. guess money more important.

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 13th, 2021, 12:59 pm

daring dragoon wrote:heard a story of a lawyer firm on corner irvin and harris st on south where a senior attorney made a secretary break covid quarantine as her husband has covid and come to work and infect others in the building. guess money more important.

If there's been one constant the world over during this pandemic, it's that workers are expendable and profits are of utmost importance. A depressing reality.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 13th, 2021, 1:33 pm

Idiots (allegedly) parked up on a hike today (Lopinot). (Eid). Vid not embedding.

https://www.facebook.com/TrinidadBandit ... 6405673138

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 13th, 2021, 3:11 pm

One law for Venes and one law for Trinis?

Or everybody breaking the law together?

MaxP: Talk to yuh peeps, nah.

https://www.facebook.com/10000798247394 ... 7518521635

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 13th, 2021, 3:25 pm

bluefete wrote:Idiots (allegedly) parked up on a hike today (Lopinot). (Eid). Vid not embedding.

Nothing wrong if they're outdoors and wearing masks bro.

You do realise people are free to exercise outdoors right now.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 13th, 2021, 3:28 pm

bluefete wrote:One law for Venes and one law for Trinis?

Date, time, location?

Very easy to post videos that were taken before Covid.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 13th, 2021, 3:29 pm

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 13th, 2021, 3:31 pm

MaxPower wrote:
bluefete wrote:One law for Venes and one law for Trinis?

Date, time, location?

Very easy to post videos that were taken before Covid.

Well, you have a point there. Will try to get more info.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 13th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Groups of 5 ..are they breaking up into 12 discrete groups of 5?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 13th, 2021, 4:55 pm

drchaos wrote:I choose not to panic over a virus that has a death rate of 1.7% ... That's our official figures.

Having high spread or low spread does not affect your death rate and more testing will actually drive that number lower.

Be scared if you like ... Nothing good comes from basing your life and your decisions on fear.
But if that's how you wanna live your life then by all means go ahead.
tapatalk_1620939124164.jpeg

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 13th, 2021, 5:23 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Groups of 5 ..are they breaking up into 12 discrete groups of 5?

You could wring it how you want - THIS IS NO TIME TO BE DOING THAT SHRITE! STAY HOME AND EXERCISE.

I am hearing police (allegedly) had a nice discussion with them after.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 13th, 2021, 7:33 pm

WTAF I heard on the news with this.

The man in charge said that the actual hike was CANCELLED but 60 people did not know and turned up for the hike INCLUDING the man who said it was cancelled.

Police nicely told them to stay in groups of 5 and disperse.

What Jagabatness is that?

Dohplaydat wrote:
bluefete wrote:Idiots (allegedly) parked up on a hike today (Lopinot). (Eid). Vid not embedding.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 13th, 2021, 7:35 pm

bluefete wrote:WTAF I heard on the news with this.

The man in charge said that the actual hike was CANCELLED but 60 people did not know and turned up for the hike INCLUDING the man who said it was cancelled.

Police nicely told them to stay in groups of 5 and disperse.

What Jagabatness is that?

Dohplaydat wrote:

Them ain't serious..

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 13th, 2021, 7:53 pm

I am a veteran hiker, I love hiking, but these fools spoiling it.Is a money making thing for them.I know for certain that other hiking groups still pulling big groups.I want Rowley to lock it down.Bamboo cathedral does be like carnival on a weekend

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 13th, 2021, 7:55 pm

timelapse wrote:I am a veteran hiker, I love hiking, but these fools spoiling it.Is a money making thing for them.I know for certain that other hiking groups still pulling big groups.I want Rowley to lock it down.Bamboo cathedral does be like carnival on a weekend

We need a total lockdown - Like how Arima looked this morning.

And automatic jail for any lockdown breakers - no questions asked.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 13th, 2021, 8:16 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 13th, 2021, 8:18 pm

timelapse wrote:I am a veteran hiker, I love hiking, but these fools spoiling it.Is a money making thing for them.I know for certain that other hiking groups still pulling big groups.I want Rowley to lock it down.Bamboo cathedral does be like carnival on a weekend

X2

Lock it down

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 13th, 2021, 8:25 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

You do realize people are free to exercise outdoors right now.

even if outdoors is not more than 10% of all transmission, right now are talking 10% of hundreds EVERY DAY. that's like 35-40 each day. when the health system already stretched thin and we have a huge no of daily cases it still matters.

added to that we don't know if this P1 variant is more transmissible outdoors -it could be more than 10%.

i sure that taking off masks when they get thirsty after and drinking water. or perhaps when the camera not taking pictures and the increased activity causes the respiration rate to increase and the mask becomes a problem.

perhaps when we have peaked and cases start to drop then we can ease outdoor activity such as this, street food etc. but right now i don't think this is the time.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 13th, 2021, 8:32 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

You do realize people are free to exercise outdoors right now.

even if outdoors is not more than 10% of all transmission, right now are talking 10% of hundreds EVERY DAY. that's like 35-40 each day. when the health system already stretched thin and we have a huge no of daily cases it still matters.

added to that we don't know if this P1 variant is more transmissible outdoors -it could be more than 10%.

i sure that taking off masks when they get thirsty after and drinking water. or perhaps when the camera not taking pictures and the increased activity causes the respiration rate to increase and the mask becomes a problem.

perhaps when we have peaked and cases start to drop then we can ease outdoor activity such as this, street food etc. but right now i don't think this is the time.

Yea I know you're right, I'm just saying it can be done safely. It all depends on the group size, mask adherence etc.

I do agree it's best they stay home, but going to an office and wearing no mask is far more dangerous. Yet no one coming down on those idiots

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”