What’s with the blue dye beard?

and did rat bite up that steering?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby De Dragon » June 28th, 2021, 9:22 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/trinidadexpress.com/news/local/charitable-organisations-have-a-message-for-donna-cox/article_c4094fd8-d6e1-11eb-97ca-a7d4674b7725.amp.html

How donna go say that boy

Now let’s close our eyes and imagine if it was a UNC MP who said that?
BLM hit the streets ah hundred miles per hour.

Not exactly Mr. Current Affairs are you? :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 29th, 2021, 2:33 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/trinidadexpress.com/news/local/charitable-organisations-have-a-message-for-donna-cox/article_c4094fd8-d6e1-11eb-97ca-a7d4674b7725.amp.html

:x :x :x if only d cox didnt say it first. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 29th, 2021, 4:16 pm

Allyuh like too much political correctness. There are ppl in need and there ppl in greed. Talk done.

Nobody is saying that they are both equal in number but there are those who accept these handouts who don't need them. And if Cox has the responsibility of the govt money and understands that, then I am glad my tax dollars are in a safe place.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 29th, 2021, 5:11 pm

Habit7 wrote:Allyuh like too much political correctness. There are ppl in need and there ppl in greed. Talk done.

Nobody is saying that they are both equal in number but there are those who accept these handouts who don't need them. And if Cox has the responsibility of the govt money and understands that, then I am glad my tax dollars are in a safe place.
She should have just shut her arse and said nutting.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 29th, 2021, 7:00 pm

Habit7 wrote:Allyuh like too much political correctness. There are ppl in need and there ppl in greed. Talk done.

Always cleaning up sheit for your leaders eh... jeee man you ent fedup?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 29th, 2021, 7:22 pm

Gladiator wrote:

Yeah me and Fuad Khan. Do you have any opinion of your own or do you just wait for someone from the PNM to speak to know what you have to oppose?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 29th, 2021, 7:29 pm

Really sir? Really?

The people who double dipped to the tune of almost $7 million - Were they prosecuted?

Do you want to know why the gov't is not going to do them anything?

Because they are red card carrying members of the ruling party. One set of damn greedy people.

Talk done.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 29th, 2021, 8:10 pm

bluefete wrote:

Really sir? Really?

The people who double dipped to the tune of almost $7 million - Were they prosecuted?

Because they are red card carrying members of the ruling party. One set of damn greedy people.

Talk done.

The govt doesn't prosecute ppl, but that is the job of the DPP and TTPS. And the govt reported the doubledippers to them just like the ppl who abused the aid for flooding in 2018.

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/imbert- ... raud-squad

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 29th, 2021, 9:24 pm

Habit7 wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Really sir? Really?

Talk done.

The govt doesn't prosecute ppl, but that is the job of the DPP and TTPS. And the govt reported the doubledippers to them just like the ppl who abused the aid for flooding in 2018.

Wat rubbish you talking?

Both the DPP and police top brass are all red government agents, they take orders from Rowlair.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 29th, 2021, 9:30 pm

Gladiator wrote:

He likes sheit, and if it is LFD RFD PNM sheit, well he in he glory.
I feel he dream job is to work on a RC sheit truck. :lol:
He and Colos, one driving, one the hose man. :lol: :lol:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 30th, 2021, 6:11 pm

While they enjoy exemptions
Attachments
IMG-20210630-WA0136.jpg

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 30th, 2021, 6:36 pm

TTRNA probably throw a fit after reading that BS.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 30th, 2021, 7:31 pm

Habit7 wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Really sir? Really?

Talk done.

And after they reported them, they told the DPP to go easy on the red brigade.

Doh take me for a fool - Coxie said that: DOUBLE DIPPERS WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED.

PNM encouraging their people to THIEF. Why not? If the Ministers are doing it, then why not allow the common red folk to do the same?

Take a read:

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/06/20/audito ... tate-8-1m/

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 30th, 2021, 8:32 pm

lewwe gee dem ah clap

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 30th, 2021, 9:04 pm

bluefete wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Really sir? Really?

Talk done.

And after they reported them, they told the DPP to go easy on the red brigade.

Doh take me for a fool - Coxie said that: DOUBLE DIPPERS WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED.

PNM encouraging their people to THIEF. Why not? If the Ministers are doing it, then why not allow the common red folk to do the same?

Take a read:

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/06/20/audito ... tate-8-1m/

I don't know if you care about chronology but the article you posted precedes what I posted. The latest information is that they will be reported. Nobody is being encouraged to thief. Stop trying to absolve ppl's errant behaviour, they are responsible for what they do.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 30th, 2021, 9:25 pm

at least make them pay back what they took

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 30th, 2021, 9:54 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

Yeah me and Fuad Khan. Do you have any opinion of your own or do you just wait for someone from the PNM to speak to know what you have to oppose?

You won't like my opinions, they would make you spit out you balisier juice.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » July 1st, 2021, 5:53 pm

sMASH wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:

:x :x :x if only d cox didnt say it first. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Exactly,
But paidblogger7 does just copy and paste any sheit then Team Balisier Baldheads claim they substantiate the arguement. It’s probably part of the intense training they go through at balisier house.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » July 1st, 2021, 6:10 pm

Double dipping would be condemmed by the more fortunate. Imagine you have nothing , don't know where the next meal is coming from , your children starving and crying and you have nobody to turn to because all your relatives hungry just like you . You have no job because the country shut down and you have no savings .

Hampers sharing somewhere or the govt giving out a lil cacada. You going to try to double dip because you know when this hamper done , next week you not sure where you getting another one.

Let us look at the rich double dippers now . Faud owns private hospital , is a Medical doctor and has other investments , ( I don't want to spread the man business so I saying what is in the public) . Deliesingh has a pharmacy and is very wealthy . Imbert is a multi millionaire , Faris and his wife is wealthier than him . Franklin , Stuart , and a lot of the others are filthy rich. Why then they moving so hungry and capitalizing on the exemptions ? It's not as though they need it.

The double dipping comes in when two years pass and they sell for a profit and then double dip and buy another one to do the same thing again.

They only know when hungry mouth people working the system for crumbs.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 1st, 2021, 6:36 pm

pls sir, may i have moar???

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 2nd, 2021, 1:24 pm

How does a police station cost 53mil to build :|
Attachments
IMG-20210702-WA0088.jpg

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 2nd, 2021, 1:47 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:How does a police station cost 53mil to build :|

Because it comes with boat and rented helicopper.

Is Carenage so it down by de sea.

Doh forget they have to outfit it with hidden ceiling panels so they could hide de cocaine. Dem t'ing ent cheap.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » July 2nd, 2021, 4:12 pm

Today is the death anniversary of PM Patrick Manning. RIP Mr Manning. Just like donald trump people misunderstood you in your own time and only now see what is great leader you were and the vision you had. never again will we see a leader like you, may you be in peace where ever your soul may be.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » July 2nd, 2021, 4:16 pm

manning is surely looking up at us from a better place

rip

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » July 2nd, 2021, 4:27 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:manning is surely looking up at us from a better place

rip

Poor guy, tried to buy his way into heaven with taxpayers money but stole the money and the church never build. He probably sitting in a commission of enquiry up in heaven... God wanted his church bro!

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » July 2nd, 2021, 5:43 pm

Gladiator wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:manning is surely looking up at us from a better place

rip

Poor guy, tried to buy his way into heaven with taxpayers money but stole the money and the church never build. He probably sitting in a commission of enquiry up in heaven... God wanted his church bro!

an we still stick here with mr big , nowadays is c4 on d scene though no lil rubbish bin bomb

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 2nd, 2021, 9:09 pm

I don't know if you all read a recent piece entitled "THE TYRANNY OF AFRO-TRINIDADIANS/PNM SUPPORTERS"

Quite a well written interesting piece.
Could be very beneficial for tourism.
But it too long to post in this thread as it would be bump out as soon as Hinds or Imbert buy a next ride.
Good thing the writer hair wasn't straight OR ELSE.

An excerpt
PNM strongholds continue to produce the majority of the nation’s criminals but neither the PNM nor its supporters care about this. HDC is not a housing distribution exercise, it is a crime re-distribution exercise. Apart from making marginal constituencies less marginal, its purpose is to make Chaguanas and East Port of Spain equal in crime statistics. Yet middle-class PNM supporters are shocked when they are made victims of crime. Do they not realize their shared voting patterns with the urban lower class and how they've helped create these communities?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 2nd, 2021, 9:24 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:I don't know if you all read a recent piece entitled "THE TYRANNY OF AFRO-TRINIDADIANS/PNM SUPPORTERS"

Quite a well written interesting piece.
Could be very beneficial for tourism.
But it too long to post in this thread as it would be bump out as soon as Hinds or Imbert buy a next ride.
Good thing the writer hair wasn't straight OR ELSE.

An excerpt
PNM strongholds continue to produce the majority of the nation’s criminals but neither the PNM nor its supporters care about this. HDC is not a housing distribution exercise, it is a crime re-distribution exercise. Apart from making marginal constituencies less marginal, its purpose is to make Chaguanas and East Port of Spain equal in crime statistics. Yet middle-class PNM supporters are shocked when they are made victims of crime. Do they not realize their shared voting patterns with the urban lower class and how they've helped create these communities?

Like you don't know how this goes, never hold pnm accountable for anything. Blame kamla, unc, america, capitalism, colonialism, columbus, slavery, illumanati and satan.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”