mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby mero » August 30th, 2022, 11:42 am

The_Honourable wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Wait is 15% increase allya want? Allya stay there and wait you go get that in 2050 if ya lucky.
PNM not even seeing till 2025 so your point is moot

Jason,

Another PNM victory approaches.
Max,

You are deluded Even PNM diehards have to admit things looking rather shaky this rounds...

You need to consider:

- 9 day memory
- Election goodies
- Die hards prefer suffering from their own than voting another party

Like you forget how this goes.
+UNC is tews and gonna find a way to fork it all up still somehow despite PNM popularity so low

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » August 30th, 2022, 11:43 am

After the pnm close down petrotrin and STILL win the general elections the next year....

The pnm base is like a abused wife ... getting licks every night and staying cause if they change it might now work out

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 30th, 2022, 11:47 am

hover11 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Wait is 15% increase allya want? Allya stay there and wait you go get that in 2050 if ya lucky.

Jason,

Max,

You are deluded Even PNM diehards have to admit things looking rather shaky this rounds...

You need to consider:

- 9 day memory
- Election goodies

A 4 percent increase in salary is not going to get ppl to vote for them. That union above will regret it , if you making 4000 dollars a month that is 160 dollar increase , if you making 40k then that is an increase of 1600 dollars. All of these increases are before tax and nis so it come like a salary cut because your net pay may very be less than what you were receiving prior.

Trinis and their 9 day memory is the reason why the country is in the state it is currently in. We only see what is in front of us and forget the bad treatment from the PNM all the years before.
There are more than 600,000 people in the TTO workforce today. Fifty years ago, forty percent of the workforce was unionized. How many are unionized now?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 30th, 2022, 11:55 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Jason,

Max,

You need to consider:

- 9 day memory
- Election goodies

A 4 percent increase in salary is not going to get ppl to vote for them. That union above will regret it , if you making 4000 dollars a month that is 160 dollar increase , if you making 40k then that is an increase of 1600 dollars. All of these increases are before tax and nis so it come like a salary cut because your net pay may very be less than what you were receiving prior.

Trinis and their 9 day memory is the reason why the country is in the state it is currently in. We only see what is in front of us and forget the bad treatment from the PNM all the years before.
There are more than 600,000 people in the TTO workforce today. Fifty years ago, forty percent of the workforce was unionized. How many are unionized now?
Doesn't change the fact that the government remains the largest employer and there are majority trade unions which represent different sections. There is no individual negotiation with the government everything is collective bargaining.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 30th, 2022, 12:31 pm

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Jason,

Max,

You need to consider:

- 9 day memory
- Election goodies

Doesn't change the fact that the government remains the largest employer and there are majority trade unions which represent different sections. There is no individual negotiation with the government everything is collective bargaining.
It seems (seems, mind you, because it is not clearly stated at all) that you are arguing that a low increase will impact positive voter response.

If the unionized workforce represents a declining percentage of the workforce, then the unionized workforce is of declining political importance. In fact, people who are NOT unionized may see a large pay increase as a reason to vote against the current government for caving into union demands. That would follow precedents in every developed western economy.

But, then again, you may have just been thinking one thing and typing about something that is completely different.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 30th, 2022, 12:36 pm

hover11 wrote:Max,

Jason,

This was also said prior to the PNM’s 2020 victory.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 30th, 2022, 1:06 pm

MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:Max,

Jason,

This was also said prior to the PNM’s 2020 victory.
Max,

Lewwe be real PNM cutarse was booked had the pandemic not occurred.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 30th, 2022, 1:16 pm

UNC needs votes outside of their base to win an election. KPB and company don’t understand that and they’ll probably find a way to blow it again

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 30th, 2022, 1:20 pm

I can't understand ppl voting for a party that basically don't give af whether they do the bare minimum or nothing at all in most cases. They sit on their arse for the next 5 years, while their ppl suffer and then give crumbs back to them . At least the PP gave didn't have to be an election year but they always gave.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 30th, 2022, 1:51 pm

Tho unions are a declining block, they are still a substantial number.

But pnm has 2 years to make them forget the rubbish they putting them tru now.
Never underestimate the stupidity of a PNM supporter.

In otter news, gjvt seeks to increase blood donations by removal of the chit system.

Explain how that would encourage more people to donate... I used to donate regularly many years ago.
FB_IMG_1661881395667.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 30th, 2022, 2:10 pm

Eric Williams didn’t move away from English rule for me to get 4%. Better you give back the country to the colonial slave masters.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby hover11 » August 30th, 2022, 3:57 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Oh hover.... amalgamated workers union bend the knee to the pnm

Amalgamated workers take CPO's 4% offer, sign agreement

Chief Personnel Officer Commander Dr. Daryl (R ) and Mr. Michael Prentice, President – Amalgamated Workers Union sign the Collective Agreement at the Office of the Chief Personnel Officer.

The Chief Personnel Officer (CPO), Commander Dr Daryl Dindial, and the Amalgamated Workers Union have signed off on Collective Agreements for the periods 2014-2016 and 2017-2019 at four per cent.

A statement by the Corporate Communications Division of the CPO's office said the parties would have met on five occasions plus virtually over the last six months and treated several outstanding issues affecting workers of the union.

"Some of the major items the parties agreed upon include a new job evaluation exercise for workers of the Union, the alignment of rates of premiums and allowances enjoyed by other daily rated workers and an increase of those rates, an increase in the rate of Cost of Living Allowance (COLA), the provision of technical and vocational training, and a one-time buyout for retirees in 2014 and 2015 at four thousand dollars ($4,000.00) per retiree," the statement said.

It added, "The CPO, Commander Dindial wishes to acknowledge the leadership, intuition, and initiative displayed by the Executive of the Amalgamated Workers Union during a very difficult negotiation process."

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/amalgam ... 223d76ae72
I don't think the members really knew what they were signing up for.

(For all those who ready to give up and accept 4%, let the figures below sink in. THE BACKPAY IS LITERALLY ONE (1) MONTH PAY)

AVERAGE BACK PAY @4% INCREASE F.T.P 2014 TO 2019 AFTER 25% TAX

2014 TO 2016 = 0%,0%,2%
2017 TO 2019 = 0%,0%,2%

$5000 Salary = $6372 BACKPAY

$5500 salary = $7009.2 BACKPAY

$6000 salary = $7,646.4 BACKPAY

$6500 salary = $8,283.6 BACKPAY

$7000 salary = $8,920.8 BACKPAY

$7500 salary = $9,558 BACKPAY

$8000 salary = $10,195.2 BACKPAY

$8500 salary = $10,832.4 BACKPAY

$9000 salary = $11,469.6 BACKPAY

$9500 salary = $12,106.8 BACKPAY

$10,000 salary = $12,744 BACKPAY

$10,500 salary = $13,381.2 BACKPAY

$11,000 salary = $14,018.4 BACKPAY

$11,500 salary = $14,633.1 BACKPAY

$12,000 salary = $15,292.8 BACKPAY

$12,500 salary = $15,930 BACKPAY

$13,000 salary = $16,567.2 BACKPAY

$13,500 salary = $17,204.4 BACKPAY

$14,000 salary = $17,841.6 BACKPAY

$14,500 salary = $18,478.8 BACKPAY

$15,000 salary = $19,116 BACKPAY

Please note that the backpay was calculated up till DECEMBER 2022

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » August 30th, 2022, 4:16 pm

Who collecting 15000 salary ?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 30th, 2022, 4:36 pm

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 30th, 2022, 5:46 pm

j.o.e wrote:UNC needs votes outside of their base to win an election. KPB and company don’t understand that and they’ll probably find a way to blow it again
You should be happy since u are a PNM

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 30th, 2022, 5:47 pm

Cantmis wrote:Who collecting 15000 salary ?
The PM tea maker and maid

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 30th, 2022, 5:52 pm

Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:UNC needs votes outside of their base to win an election. KPB and company don’t understand that and they’ll probably find a way to blow it again
His party card shows alot

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » August 30th, 2022, 6:01 pm

There are PS employees who make that more upper middle to senior management
Kickstart wrote:
Cantmis wrote:Who collecting 15000 salary ?
The PM tea maker and maid

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 30th, 2022, 8:46 pm

Show me how to say the LFD RFD PNM is sheit, but you're still supporting them, without saying the LFD RFD PNM is sheit but you're still supporting them.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 30th, 2022, 10:44 pm

Kickstart wrote:

PNM or UNC in power I organize my business not to be affected. I’m way past party politics my friend. I just prefer a strong opposition to keep things in balance and ppl on their toes. Unfortunately UNC drops the ball as an opposition force

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 31st, 2022, 4:22 am

j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

PNM or UNC in power I organize my business not to be affected. I’m way past party politics my friend. I just prefer a strong opposition to keep things in balance and ppl on their toes. Unfortunately UNC drops the ball as an opposition force

Serious question. Is a "weak Opposition" how one justifies their support for the LFD RFD PNM?
It seems to be a commonality among a lot of pro LFD RFD PNM 2NRs.
After 60 years of majority LFD RFD PNM rule isn't close to 400 murders in August, an economy spiralling down, critical FOREX shortages, potholes the size of craters, floods of epic proportions every time rain falls, corrupt, land grabbing ministers, perjuring AG, 27% confidence in the Judiciary, uncontrolled, resource sucking migration, blatant and criminal interference in independent institutions with the collusion of the President, InezGate, gutting of procurement to render it useless etc etc etfackingcetera, NOT enough? :?
Serious question.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 31st, 2022, 6:56 am

De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Serious question. Is a "weak Opposition" how one justifies their support for the LFD RFD PNM?
After 60 years of majority LFD RFD PNM rule isn't close to 400 murders in August, an economy spiralling down, critical FOREX shortages, potholes the size of craters, floods of epic proportions every time rain falls, corrupt, land grabbing ministers, perjuring AG, 27% confidence in the Judiciary, uncontrolled, resource sucking migration, blatant and criminal interference in independent institutions with the collusion of the President, InezGate, gutting of procurement to render it useless etc etc etfackingcetera, NOT enough? :?
Serious question.

People would easily vote out PNM they just don’t want to vote in a KPB led UNC.
Last night KPB said she had nothing to do with the scrap iron ppl blocking the highway and distanced herself. Then said they were in their right to block the highway.
This is a minor thing but shows the lack of responsible leadership.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 31st, 2022, 7:40 am

j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Well this is an assine statement no matter how fixed you THINK your business is you not immune to the effects of politics as it affects everyone. When the politicians changed their 100 dollar denominations to this new polymer didn't you have to take the time to line up or go to the bank. That's time that could have been utililized elsewhere am I right and for what purpose did it serve ,isn't the money still being counterfeited up to today and that was the purpose made by the then minister of national security now minister of everything Stuart young.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 31st, 2022, 8:03 am

hover11 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Well this is an assine statement no matter how fixed you THINK your business is you not immune to the effects of politics as it affects everyone. When the politicians changed their 100 dollar denominations to this new polymer didn't you have to take the time to line up or go to the bank. That's time that could have been utililized elsewhere am I right and for what purpose did it serve ,isn't the money still being counterfeited up to today and that was the purpose made by the then minister of national security now minister of everything Stuart young.

You dunce. I didn’t say I don’t care who leads the country ….. I said I have no time to cheer lead behind a political party like you.
You have a habit of not reading or not understanding or both.
Read again I don’t care about party politics like y’all.
Last edited by j.o.e on August 31st, 2022, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » August 31st, 2022, 8:26 am

translation: Great is the PNM and it shall prevail

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 31st, 2022, 8:28 am

j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Serious question.

Last night KPB said she had nothing to do with the scrap iron ppl blocking the highway and distanced herself. Then said they were in their right to block the highway.
PNM wins cause they are a Africans party supported by African. Africans don't want Certain races to run government. It all boils down to racism. They also win because of voter padding via HDC homes built in non PNM areas.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 31st, 2022, 8:29 am

paid_influencer wrote:translation: Great is the PNM and it shall prevail
Via HDC homes and voters padding

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 31st, 2022, 8:43 am

j.o.e wrote:
hover11 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

You dunce. I didn’t say I don’t car who leads the country ….. I said I have no time to cheer lead behind a political party like you.
You have a habit of not reading or not understanding or both.
Read again I don’t care about party politics like y’all.
You just said whether PNM or UNC in power you organize your business not to be affected.....how do you stop politics from affecting you. You can't....Period

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 31st, 2022, 8:44 am

Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Serious question.

PNM wins cause they are a Africans party supported by African. Africans don't want Certain races to run government. It all boils down to racism. They also win because of voter padding via HDC homes built in non PNM areas.

And UNC is a national party of all races don’t forget that part

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » August 31st, 2022, 8:48 am

j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Serious question.

And UNC is a national party of all races don’t forget that part

A pure African island like Tobago will vote for who?

Calcutta ships ?
Last edited by Kickstart on August 31st, 2022, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”