Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Redman » November 18th, 2021, 8:36 am

zoom rader wrote:
inance Minister Colm Imbert has again gotten his natural gas figures wrong, this time for fiscal year 2021.

The Business Guardian can confirm that based on figures from the Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries, the average natural gas production for T&T for fiscal 2021 was closer to 2.6 billion standard cubic feet per day (bscf/d)and not the 2.77 bscf/d Imbert told the Parliament just over a month ago.

In delivering his budget presentation for the fiscal year 2022, Imbert told the House of Representatives: “We are stabilising our oil and condensate as well as gas production: natural gas production which decreased in 2020 is projected to rise in 2021 to 2.77 billion standard cubic feet and in 2022 to 3.37 billion standard cubic feet and thereafter to stabilise at 3.60 billion standard cubic feet.”

This is simply not true and based on the Ministry of Energy’s own data, impossible to achieve.

On November 5, months after it was due, and long after completion of the budget debate in the Parliament, the Ministry of Energy finally released the production figures up to July 2021.

When one takes into account the reported production figures from October 2020 to July 2021, the first ten months of the 2021 fiscal year, the average production was 2.616 billion standard cubic feet per day, well below the 2.77 billion standard cubic feet per day predicted by the Finance Minister. A daily shortfall of 177 million standard cubic feet (mmscf/d).

To get to the 2.77 bscf/d the BG calculates it would have required production in August and September to average 3.539 bscf/d. This did not occur. In fact the natural gas constraints have grown even worse over the last two months with at least two of the largest upstream natural gas producers having challenges.

The Business Guardian has been told that both Atlantic LNG and the downstream petrochemical sector are having significant curtailment issues at present.

To put it into context the 177 mmscf/d shortfall would have been enough to supply the largest methanol plant in the country, which is one of the largest in the world.

It would have also been enough gas to perhaps keep Atlantic LNG Train 1 in operations and save the NGC’s blushes and a quarter billion loss on its failed attempt to save Train 1.

The latest figures also show a worrying decrease, almost for the entire year of natural gas production. A closer examination of the numbers show that in January natural gas production was 3 bscf/d this fell off almost every month with February 2.85 bscf/d, in March it declined to 2.773 bscf/d and by July it averaged a paltry 2.394 bscf/d.

The main reason for the shortfall is the continued weak production from bpTT which up to July averaged in calender 2021, 1.268 bscf/d, a far cry from the 2 bscf/d it did from 2010 to 2020.

The figure is in keeping with the secret bpTT documents which the Business Guardian published showing the projections of low production for the entire 2021 and revised downward projections for several years to come.

The company has since tried to walk back its own projections saying it was subject to change.

But bpTT’s woes are not the only one facing the upstream sector as the figures also show that Royal Dutch Shell continues to struggle and its production figures have remained around to 500 mmscf/d mark. A far cry from when the company was producing closer to one bcf/d. EOG resources production figures are also down and while the company has in the past been a consistent supplier of natural gas, averaging closer to 500 mmscf/d, its production in calender 2021 has averaged 363 mmscf/d.

As perhaps can be expected the figures also show constrained production in all the petrochemicals and in Atlantic LNG.

It also demonstrates that there was no production out of Atlantic LNG train 1 and that the combined Trains two and three, where government does not have a stake, had marginally higher production numbers than Train 4 which is almost equivalent as the combined Trains 2 and 3, in terms of capacity.

Total failure all the same and the Red government blogger Redman keeps silent.

Red Government = RedMan

you and dumbass cant even quote silence accurately.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 8:38 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
inance Minister Colm Imbert has again gotten his natural gas figures wrong, this time for fiscal year 2021.

The Business Guardian can confirm that based on figures from the Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries, the average natural gas production for T&T for fiscal 2021 was closer to 2.6 billion standard cubic feet per day (bscf/d)and not the 2.77 bscf/d Imbert told the Parliament just over a month ago.

In delivering his budget presentation for the fiscal year 2022, Imbert told the House of Representatives: “We are stabilising our oil and condensate as well as gas production: natural gas production which decreased in 2020 is projected to rise in 2021 to 2.77 billion standard cubic feet and in 2022 to 3.37 billion standard cubic feet and thereafter to stabilise at 3.60 billion standard cubic feet.”

This is simply not true and based on the Ministry of Energy’s own data, impossible to achieve.

On November 5, months after it was due, and long after completion of the budget debate in the Parliament, the Ministry of Energy finally released the production figures up to July 2021.

When one takes into account the reported production figures from October 2020 to July 2021, the first ten months of the 2021 fiscal year, the average production was 2.616 billion standard cubic feet per day, well below the 2.77 billion standard cubic feet per day predicted by the Finance Minister. A daily shortfall of 177 million standard cubic feet (mmscf/d).

To get to the 2.77 bscf/d the BG calculates it would have required production in August and September to average 3.539 bscf/d. This did not occur. In fact the natural gas constraints have grown even worse over the last two months with at least two of the largest upstream natural gas producers having challenges.

The Business Guardian has been told that both Atlantic LNG and the downstream petrochemical sector are having significant curtailment issues at present.

To put it into context the 177 mmscf/d shortfall would have been enough to supply the largest methanol plant in the country, which is one of the largest in the world.

It would have also been enough gas to perhaps keep Atlantic LNG Train 1 in operations and save the NGC’s blushes and a quarter billion loss on its failed attempt to save Train 1.

The latest figures also show a worrying decrease, almost for the entire year of natural gas production. A closer examination of the numbers show that in January natural gas production was 3 bscf/d this fell off almost every month with February 2.85 bscf/d, in March it declined to 2.773 bscf/d and by July it averaged a paltry 2.394 bscf/d.

The main reason for the shortfall is the continued weak production from bpTT which up to July averaged in calender 2021, 1.268 bscf/d, a far cry from the 2 bscf/d it did from 2010 to 2020.

The figure is in keeping with the secret bpTT documents which the Business Guardian published showing the projections of low production for the entire 2021 and revised downward projections for several years to come.

The company has since tried to walk back its own projections saying it was subject to change.

But bpTT’s woes are not the only one facing the upstream sector as the figures also show that Royal Dutch Shell continues to struggle and its production figures have remained around to 500 mmscf/d mark. A far cry from when the company was producing closer to one bcf/d. EOG resources production figures are also down and while the company has in the past been a consistent supplier of natural gas, averaging closer to 500 mmscf/d, its production in calender 2021 has averaged 363 mmscf/d.

As perhaps can be expected the figures also show constrained production in all the petrochemicals and in Atlantic LNG.

It also demonstrates that there was no production out of Atlantic LNG train 1 and that the combined Trains two and three, where government does not have a stake, had marginally higher production numbers than Train 4 which is almost equivalent as the combined Trains 2 and 3, in terms of capacity.

Total failure all the same and the Red government blogger Redman keeps silent.

Red Government = RedMan

you and dumbass cant even quote silence accurately.

Why not focus on the Red government on our Natural Gas failure ?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 18th, 2021, 8:55 am

As usual you posting lies.
I posted on the 12 Nov in the Energy Thread- the last on topic post with 4post after after that-2 of which are your usual crap.
My last post in the Energy thread was that the political directorate has in fact laid themselves wide open to take full responsibility for the results of the on going Train one saga given their expressed willingness to issue the indemnities.It is claimed that the PNM forced the board to do the deal.
No one else has pointed out that the politicians finally have taken responsibility-focused on the topic I would say.

That was the last post that was on that topic until Daxtor this AM.

As usual you fabricating crap that folds when confronted with fact.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » November 18th, 2021, 9:30 am

Look at the pnm man swing

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 9:49 am

Redman wrote:As usual you posting lies.
I posted on the 12 Nov in the Energy Thread- the last on topic post with 4post after after that-2 of which are your usual crap.
My last post in the Energy thread was that the political directorate has in fact laid themselves wide open to take full responsibility for the results of the on going Train one saga given their expressed willingness to issue the indemnities.It is claimed that the PNM forced the board to do the deal.
No one else has pointed out that the politicians finally have taken responsibility-focused on the topic I would say.

That was the last post that was on that topic until Daxtor this AM.

As usual you fabricating crap that folds when confronted with fact.
You defended this from day one and was pro red government now you change like a nasty panty.

Continue

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 18th, 2021, 10:38 am

This is the challenge with having a discussion with you.
We've moved on from me being silent?
You move on from your lies easily...the post was there...

So you post a lie
It's Easily shown to be a lie,so you change topic and get emotional.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 11:00 am

Redman wrote:This is the challenge with having a discussion with you.

So you post a lie
It's to show how much one-sided you are and how fast you can change when the truth comes out.

You need to be more balanced and stop licking the red government arse

Be balanced I and won't expose you

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 18th, 2021, 12:03 pm

zoom rader wrote:

So you post a lie
It's to show how much one-sided you are and how fast you can change when the truth comes out.

L
O
L
You certainly attach great importance to your place here.

You get a Tshirt for this crusade you on?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 12:11 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So you post a lie

L
O
L

Be balanced and won't label you a cont.
Show the pro and cons of the red government rather than sticking your tongue up their arses

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 18th, 2021, 12:20 pm

I should concerned about your opinion?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 18th, 2021, 12:20 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So you post a lie

L
O
L

You know someone has low self esteem when they tell others they are unimportant or a nobody on a public forum. Speaking about you, MaxPower and Mero.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 18th, 2021, 12:26 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So you post a lie

L
O
L

You know someone has low self esteem when they tell others they are unimportant or a nobody on a public forum. Speaking about you, MaxPower and Mero.

That would explain why you always calling others gay etc.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 18th, 2021, 1:24 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:In engaging Red Colostomy Bag, you all may not have noticed that he has yet to comment on PolSC, Train 1, resurgent crime, economy, Covid, education, jobs, Petrotrin or any of the million other things the BumbleFack Factory that is the LFD RFD PNM is mismanaging right now.
Particularly galling, is that Train ! appeared to be the hill on which he chose to die just a few days ago. with kanthole talk about "unitization", "dem kniw" "it too complicated" etc.
I guess Massa JUHN Scarfy say it dead, so the dotish slaves now following suit?
Bailiser brothel won't allow him to speak on those

Cyat Colos only know to rah rah rah, then hadda hush he kant majority of the time when shown us as a chupidee.

So you saying I haven't commented on Train 1...but then "quoting" what I said.
I haven't commented on PolSC...yet I posted the President's reply .

You right.
I should stay quiet when shown allyuh chupid.

What have you said about Train 1 since your God said it was dead in the water? What have you said since he suddenly remembered that "negotiations" still going on right after? What have you said about Tearsy saying we're back to square one, while JUHN Scarfy says we managed Covid well to this point?
NAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But here you are talking dotishness about who make up what, who eh like yuh, what facks yuh give (like anybody would give you an actual fack beside Tunts7, elitecorolla,Tokesy or one eye)

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 18th, 2021, 3:30 pm

Redman wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So you post a lie

L
O
L

I know I told you before you are a moron but I feel compelled to remind you because you keep saying moronic things.

I say you all are gay because you all are homosexuals. How do you equate that to telling someone they are unimportant and a nobody on a forum?

Speaking of gay, you, Habit7, MaxPower, Mero, RedVEVO and SuperiorMan probably pleased with the curfew being removed. You all can have your all male meet ups at any time.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 18th, 2021, 3:34 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:In engaging Red Colostomy Bag, you all may not have noticed that he has yet to comment on PolSC, Train 1, resurgent crime, economy, Covid, education, jobs, Petrotrin or any of the million other things the BumbleFack Factory that is the LFD RFD PNM is mismanaging right now.
Particularly galling, is that Train ! appeared to be the hill on which he chose to die just a few days ago. with kanthole talk about "unitization", "dem kniw" "it too complicated" etc.

Cyat Colos only know to rah rah rah, then hadda hush he kant majority of the time when shown us as a chupidee.

You right.

What have you said about Train 1 since your God said it was dead in the water? What have you said since he suddenly remembered that "negotiations" still going on right after? What have you said about Tearsy saying we're back to square one, while JUHN Scarfy says we managed Covid well to this point?
NAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But here you are talking dotishness about who make up what, who eh like yuh, what facks yuh give (like anybody would give you an actual fack beside Tunts7, elitecorolla,Tokesy or one eye)

For someone claiming to not give a fack, Redman strangely does give a fack. Maybe he's just confused as he's a moron who thought he would come of as cool saying that.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 18th, 2021, 4:22 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You right.

NAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You went from 'yet to comment'to 'silence since'

Lemme stay quiet as you showing you stupidity.
Solid advice
Thanks.
Last edited by Redman on November 18th, 2021, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 18th, 2021, 4:23 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Redman wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So you post a lie

L
O
L

I know I told you before you are a moron but I feel compelled to remind you because you keep saying moronic things.

I say you all are gay because you all are homosexuals. How do you equate that to telling someone they are unimportant and a nobody on a forum?

Speaking of gay, you, Habit7, MaxPower, Mero, RedVEVO and SuperiorMan probably pleased with the curfew being removed. You all can have your all male meet ups at any time.[/quote

That went over your head.
Lol

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 18th, 2021, 4:38 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You right.

NAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solid advice
Thanks.

Kant still firmly closed once shown or told by his Massa or handlers to shut it and talk gibberish abut nothing.
Good slave, good slave.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2021, 4:45 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You right.

NAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solid advice
Thanks.

Kant still firmly closed once shown or told by his Massa or handlers to shut it and talk gibberish abut nothing.
Good slave, good slave.
Redman has not spoken about the LNG tr 1 con.

Bailiser brothel has his arse shut

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » November 18th, 2021, 6:37 pm

The pnm has run Trinidad into the ground. And while I cannot say much, the lavish spending has continued.

I genuinely hate the pnm and their supporters here. Their preferred contractors are being paid 3 times as much for a job

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 18th, 2021, 6:56 pm

Everytime Wraith Queens posts, all i can see is frustration and pain in his words.

Poor fella allows everything to bother him and comes on Tuner to pour his heart and tears out.

Pathetic actually.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 19th, 2021, 6:38 am

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You right.

NAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solid advice
Thanks.

Good slave, good slave.

Still in the realm of bile and blather.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 19th, 2021, 7:26 am

^^^ yawn

Bago blue food with snapper for later then some rum

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 19th, 2021, 7:29 am

zoom rader wrote:^^^ yawn

Suckhole bar open back?
That guy food is epic

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 19th, 2021, 7:59 am

Redman wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Redman wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So you post a lie

L
O
L

Speaking of gay, you, Habit7, MaxPower, Mero, RedVEVO and SuperiorMan probably pleased with the curfew being removed. You all can have your all male meet ups at any time.[/quote

That went over your head.
Lol

You can't answer but tried saving face for being exposed as a moron. Ironically you further proved you are a moron.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 19th, 2021, 8:05 am

MaxPower wrote:Everytime Wraith Queens posts, all i can see is frustration and pain in his words.

Poor fella allows everything to bother him and comes on Tuner to pour his heart and tears out.

Pathetic actually.

Says the man who figuratively butthurt by my posts so he comes on the forum to pour his frustration and pain out for being intellectually and sexually impotent. Max is also literally feeling butthurt from his late night meeting with Habit7, Redman, RedVEVO, Mero and SuperiorMan.

Pathetic actually.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 19th, 2021, 8:57 am

timelapse wrote:

Suckhole bar open back?
That guy food is epic
Nah me neighbours cooking some real bago creole blue food with fish.

Fish Friday, dem is non red government so we good

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 19th, 2021, 10:49 am

How you guys feeling since BP president indicated that there was no gas since 2019???

https://trinidadexpress.com/business/lo ... 259d1.html

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 19th, 2021, 10:09 pm

timelapse wrote:

Suckhole bar open back?
That guy food is epic

Nah still closed.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 19th, 2021, 10:10 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Bailiser brothel won't allow him to speak on those

You right.

NAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solid advice
Thanks.

Good slave, good slave.

Still in the realm of bile and blather.

Silent chupideeness confirmed. :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”